Librarian Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drake knew that this was just as he had hoped and now was the time to prod the girl’s to give into their fears. He motioned for Jenn to pick up his belt and she did so without ever removing her full lips from his shaft. As she handed him the belt he paused to caress her face and then slid his cock into her mouth a little deeper. Amazingly she didn’t choke, she relaxed her gag reflex and gobbled his cock to the base time and time again.

Drake fought the urge to spill his load in her mouth this early it hadn’t even been a full two minutes yet and the girl that had never sucked a cock in her life was now going down on him like she had been doing it for ages. He doubled the belt in his hand and then swung it full force, snapping his wrist at the last moment and making a pretty little welt on Michelle’s ass.

Michelle felt the searing heat of the welt and it only spurred her on to drive her tongue deep inside Pixie’s pussy. The little frail being in the wheelchair tasted delicious and she loved her first girl on girl contact. Michelle knew this was true as she felt Pixie grab her and bring her bottom closer to her face. Drake could still swat Michelle in this position without coming close to Pixie as she ducked her head a little and scooted forward in her wheelchair. This made Michelle’s pussy readily accessible to her probing tongue as Pixie, spread the girl’s outer pussy lips and slipped her tongue deep inside. Her fingers worked Michelle’s throbbing clit as they worked each other into orgasmic cries of passion.

Moans and pants were wild around the room and thank god he had locked the door or Drake would fear being caught. He knew though that this room as well as a few others in the library was soundproof and he proceeded now to fuck Jenn’s mouth harder as he wailed on Michelle’s upturned ass.

Jenn swallowed the precum like it didn’t even exist as it leaked from Drake’s cock. She could feel him swelling even more as he fucked her face harder and harder. His balls slapping her chin and she loved every minute of it. She would indeed be hoping for more intimate sessions with him from now on when she went to his office. In the span of a few seconds she felt his cock pulse harder than before and he pulled his cock nearly all the way out of her mouth. Jenn knew she was about to get a mouthful, her first mouthful, of cum and she eagerly awaited the jism.

Drake grunted, “Oh yes, here I cum you cock sucking little whore.”

His cock throbbed and then shot after shot filled Jenn’s mouth with his creamy cum. His arm was in a constant state of motion as he unloaded blow after blow against Michelle’s ass. This was a euphoric feeling and yet he knew that there was still a few more to be had today.

Jenn swallowed all of Drake’s cum and kept his cock in her mouth and continued sucking him as she worked her own hand into her panties. She had an insatiable craving to have someone, anyone at this point fill her up with, tongue, fingers, or cock.

Drake finally found the strength to stop slamming his belt into Michelle’s ass and then his cock from Jenn’s mouth. The latter was with as much reluctance as he had ever felt but he still had rampant desires of lust to sate. Nudging Jenn to the side he stepped up behind Pixie in her wheelchair and at this angle could just reach Michelle’s pussy with his swollen erection. This Michelle girl was proving to be quite flexible, he thought. Without so much as a pat for a warning Drake slid his cock deep into the girl’s tight pussy and pounded her as Pixie turned her attention to achieving her own orgasm and helping Michelle get off by licking her clit in swirling tongue strokes.

Michelle’s hips bucked against Drake as she felt him probe her inner depths with feral lust. There was no way that she would ever be afraid of taking a man on again in the bedroom after this experience. She rode his cock through waves of orgasmic explosions and only finally felt happy when he filled her up with his cum after pounding her for ten minutes.

Pixie was still having trouble achieving her own orgasm and as the doctor lifted her up and bend her over the arms of her wheel chair she felt Michelle run her tongue back into the depths of her wide open pussy now. Jenn was right next to Pixie’s head and she was kissing her deeply. Pixie could feel and taste the sweet residue of Drake’s cum on Jenn’s tongue and yet she wasn’t repulsed by it in fact she loved it. It made her want to be naughty and devious and that’s when she felt the dominant side of her release itself from hiding within.

“Drake,” she barked out in between kissing Jenn, “I want you to fuck my little asshole until I’m completely wiped out and can’t move anymore. Ignore my cries of pain and fuck my ass doctor.”

Drake stood behind her stroking his half hard erection and knew he needed just a few moments to prepare himself so he did the only thing he could think of to at least prepare the girl somewhat. He leaned down and spread her ass cheeks and started to run his tongue up and down the crevice slowly. Finally he centered his attack on her asshole and as he did he once again felt Jenn’s talented mouth slurping away on his cock reviving his manhood to its full stature.

Once he had gotten enough spittle around Pixie’s rear he slid his pinky against the puckered little whole until the ring gave way and his finger slipped in just a little bit. He worked on her diligently until her ass was finally able to accommodate two fingers and then he pulled his cock from Jenn’s lips and nudged the head of his cock against the girl’s tiny asshole. It took a little work but finally it slipped in just past the head.

“OH my fucking god that hurts,” Pixie yelped, “Hold still just a minute and wait for me to adjust you assfucker.”

Jenn was between Michelle’s thighs when Drake looked down lapping away at the mixture of his and Michelle’s cum. All three girl’s had or were now facing their fears head on and he was pleased with the results. He couldn’t quite enter this in the Journal of Medicine as a breakthrough but he could file it away on his own computer at home for private use. Perhaps one day he would be able to release it to a body of medicine and not be frowned upon for his actions.

“Now do it ram your entire big prick inside my tiny opening Drake,” Pixie commanded.

Drake was broken out of his thought by her command and he rammed forward burying his cock to the hilt in her tiny anal opening. He wouldn’t last long in such a tight, warm orifice but he was determined to pound her ass as Michelle licked and sucked her pussy and clit until the little one came.

“Yes, fuck yes, this feel so good, god I am going to …” Pixie yelled between gasping breaths.

Her body shook and shuddered and finally she achieved the oh so elusive orgasm she had felt building up since the tryst began. Drake’s cock felt monstrous as he pounded her ass, but she loved the full feeling she was getting and the female attention so light and delicate to her pussy. She was in charge here and would never be afraid to take charge again. She wiggled her bum back as much as she could against Drake and urged him to cum deep in her ass or even on her if that was his wish.

Drake could hold out no longer and as his cock blasted off its third and final load of the afternoon he let it shoot once or twice in Pixie’s ass before pulling out and cumming all over her ass cheeks and watching it dribble down her ass crack towards Michelle’s mouth.

Finally the sweaty bodies came to a halt as all but one achieved orgasm. Drake looked down at Jenn and smiled as she slithered from her place beneath Michelle. “Jenn, I know you were the only one to be left out here and for that I think you should be able to get a free visit with me later this evening after dinner beautiful.”

Jenn smiled to herself as well as Drake, finally someone thought she was beautiful. What the hell she could find a new doctor after she ravished this one, if she still needed therapy.

Strangely enought Drake was never forced to use any of his prompt words on the girls. But as he left the library that afternoon he knew that he now had his own private librarian dreams.

12