Librarian Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shaken from his boob ogling stupor, "Uh, uh, sorry. Of course.". He quickly reached down, untucked his tight tee and yanked it over his head. He didn't want to be the source of any delay.

It was clear to Prissy that the thought of doing an erotic striptease of his own never crossed Alex's mind. Just like the primitive males in the pictures, he was driven by hard-wired base emotions to react and race to culmination. She shrugged internally, 'Men. What are you gonna do?'. Nonetheless, she was determined to pursue the fantasy at a leisuredly pace to enhance her enjoyment. She returned to her march through the five step stimulation progression she had cited from the anthropology text.

As she unfastening the last buttons of her top, Prissy took deep breathes. This expanded and lifted her tits and increased the visual stimulation gluing Alex's attention. She complemented these actions by shifting her buttocks across his lap. While they were intended to drive him to distraction, they were having a similar effect on her. When he moaned into her ear from a particularly firm thrust of her ass, she replied with one of her own. Librarian Prissy checked off the fourth item on the checklist, "erotic sounds or language".

Going all the way to sex with Alex wasn't necessarily part of her original plan. But the way her body was buzzing, she didn't need a textbook to tell her they were racing to the final item: 'genital display and manipulation'. This 'librarian' was ready to ace the lesson.

Lifting his hands from her legs, Alex placed them on the exposed skin of her stomach. He feathered them across her ribs and toyed with her belly button. It produced a shiver of delight.

Turning her head, Prissy rubbed her cheek and neck against his. "Would it distract you if I let my hair down?".

"Not at all, ma'am. I'm completely focused on this lesson.".

Stretching her arms above her, she reached back and ran her fingers through his hair. Twisting her neck, she placed a soft kiss on his cheek. Then, she removed the pencil from her bun and placed it on the table. She loosened the knot and dramatically unfurled her dark brown tresses with a shake.

The mellow lighting hit the waving mane and created a halo effect in front of Alex's eyes. The soft hair brushed erotically across his face. Each teasing provocation eroded his self-control. The unexpected impact of his fantasy becoming a reality was overwhelming. His neurons burned hot with the racing sensations fusing with his hormone drenched dreams. He wanted to skip any further foreplay and ravish her.

He resisted for the moment the temptation to lay her on the table and impale her. But, he couldn't keep from moving his hands to her breasts. The silky bra was a tactile delight and he gave each tit a full squeeze.

For Prissy, it felt soooo good. She leaned back, closed her eyes and wallowed in the pleasure of Alex working her bra and boobs. Peeling back her demure librarian uniform had revealed her desirable flesh. It had also peeled back her superficial civilized shell and revealed her inner animalistic appetites. They'd passed beyond any pretense of flirtation and fantasy. Her thoughts left the taunting roleplay and shifted to desire for penetration and climax.

She had planned to daintily remove her belt and slowly lower the zipper to her dress, but that plan was abandoned. She pushed their chair away from the table and slipped off Alex's lap.

He was disappointed that her action forced his hands from her chest. Taking a deep breath, he worried the move signaled the end of their romp. For an instant, Alex imagined his pleasant arousal dissolving into frustration.

Prissy turned to face him, pushed the hair from her face, and said, "Take off my dress."

His hands flashed to her belt. Simultaneously, she pulled on his waistband making him stand and started to loosen his pants. Alex lowered her zipper and finished first. He undid the single button and let the heavy grey skirt drop to Prissy's ankles. She reached down to step out of the dress. Alex used the opportunity to kick off his own shoes and take off his pants. She kept her shoes on.

Alex had the sense that removing her clothes was akin to peeling the inedible husk of a fruit to reach the delicious nectar within. As Prissy stood, his eyes devoured the sight from toes up. She posed by jutting one hip, resting her hands at her waist. Her legs were encased in the dark stockings that stopped high on her thighs. Alex admired how they made her legs seem long. The stay-up stockings were topped by a four inch band of elastic lace. Earlier, they had just seemed part of a conservative and sedate ensemble. Now, they were titillating.

His eyes lingered only a moment before they were drawn to her crotch. Her black and pink panties matched her bra. The tight grip of the sheer and shiny hi-cut hipsters made him swallow. His eyes took in the fine feminine details like the tiny flower at her waist and the lacy cutouts. But, the larger image of her barely concealed vagina was overwhelming. Most disorienting was the realization that his platonic friend possessed this type of ultra-sexy lingerie. "I can't believe you own such 'fuck-me' clothes.", he stammered.

"Standard librarian issue." was her quick and giggly retort.

Alex smiled at the reply. But, this wasn't just one of his kinky fantasies. This was a revelation about Gina's real sexuality he hadn't ascribed to her previously. Maybe Gina was closer to her alter ego Prissy than he'd ever imagined.

He didn't have time to pursue this thinking as she started tapping her toe. Prissy was hot, moist and super horny. However, she still enjoyed that her controlling actions and clothes had turned Alex's mind to mush. Watching him try to deal with their rapidly changing relationship was an added pleasure to the sexual high. "Well?", she sighed with mock impatience.

Alex eyed her bra and her hard, protruding nipples. Finally, he looked at her face encased by her flowing hair and smiled with a besotted expression on his face. "You are gorgeous. You must be the world's prettiest librarian."

She beamed and her body boiled. Stepping forward, Prissy wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a long, full and wet kiss. His hands caressed her body and their flesh rubbed. His erection strained the front of his navy blue boxers. The time for banter was over.

Their hands rapidly roamed. Squeezing. Pinching. Massaging.

Prissy's already taut nipples grew firmer with his touch and from rubbing against her bra as her tits bounced from their groping.

He reached around and fondled her ass. The ample flesh was warm and the sexy touch of her panties was energizing.

All parts of Prissy's body were aflame. His hardness against her thigh made her crazy and she pressed to hump it more firmly. She extended her tongue between her bright red lips and swirled it deftly in his ear.

During his frantic groping, he traced the top of her stockings. He'd never had sex with a woman who'd worn them. The novelty was stimulating. The thought of removing them crossed his mind, but he decided they were more exciting on her. Instead, he reached behind and unhooked her bra. Removing it, he tossed it aside with abandon. Her breasts were blood engorged and her areola wonderfully dark. Alex nestled his lips into the cleavage between her jugs and began kissing.

Stretching her neck, she relished the fevered manipulation of his lapping tongue. Her eyes drifted around the rich wood paneling and the musty paintings of rural scenes. They drifted in and out of focus as her body enjoy the sensations. Prissy was becoming increasingly wired by their carnal behavior. The warm dampness between her legs was spreading.

As if seeking permission to take it to the next level, Alex said, "Ms. Tightknees, let's go crazy."

Attempting to stay in-character despite her increasing sexual urgency, Prissy reached down and cupped his balls. "Oh my, Mr. Johnson, what do you mean?" she cooed. "Are you suggesting we copulate? Right here in the sacred stacks of the library?" While her lips pretended to protest, her body said "Yes!" as affirmatively as it could. She nibbled his ear. She thrust her groin against his raging rod and continued to rub his testicles. Breathing fast and heavily, she continued, "That would be against the librarian code. Do you think that we're just a bunch of repressed harlots? Dreaming of being ravished. Just looking for the smallest excuse to tear off our clothes. Where would you get such a crazy idea?" She pressed her tongue between his lips and danced with his. As Prissy pulled down on the waistband of his briefs, her eyes were hungry.

Alex dropped his hands from Prissy's satin breasts. He yanked his shorts off and shook them free. He looked around between the table and the floor and decided on the softer, rug. Without a word, he laid back and pulled her down on top of him.

Prissy straddled his hips and settled her damp panties on top of his shaft. His hands moved naturally to her breasts and his fingers rolled and pulled her nips. She placed her hands beside his shoulders and commenced to rock her hips against him. She made slight adjustments to find the optimum pressure point and let his sliding prick form a wet camel toe.

Alex's eyelids drifted half shut. His hands cherished the excited flesh of her buttocks. The dancing sway of her breasts above his face transfixed his eyes. Mostly, his body responded to the titillating rub of her labia on his penis. Dizzy with desire, he said, "Prissy. This is heaven."

"Not yet, my sweet. This is just the Golden Gate. Do you want to open it?"

"Fuck yes."

He'd barely finished his exhortation when Prissy shifted positions and moved her vagina to his lips. Alex inhaled her hot, musky scent. He opened his mouth and sucked on the wet juice oozing through her panties.

A moan of pleasure escaped her lungs and her hands toyed with his hair. Salacious energy built in her nerves and muscles.

Her taste was mouth watering: warm, salty, enticing. Pausing for air, Alex said, "You're so wet!"

Biting her lip, she panted a reply, "It's because ... I'm almost ... there." Raising her body, she deftly removed her panties and resumed her position. She thrust her cunt back toward his tongue before the tension could dissipate.

Alex was as sexually exhilarated as he'd ever been. The combination of the surprise librarian roleplay; the unusual, semi-public location; and, his friend's unexpected sexual aggression had his mind spinning. He renewed his enthusiastic licking.

With the erotic ministrations back in rhythm, Prissy arched her body and gyrated her hips to assist his mouth in reaching the entire length of her needy slit. With one hand, she reached behind. Her slender fingers danced in his pubic hair, found his shaft and squeezed his rigid member.

She had one of those smooth, round mounds. Through the glistening curls of her neatly trimmed pubic hair, the blossoming labia were a tight red flower. As he plunged his tongue in deeper and deeper, his thumb found her clitoris. It circled the hood and grazed her sensitive diamond nub.

The touch of his hand on her vagina stoked her lust to the brink. She willingly yielded to the erotic signals emanating from her cooch and began a deep sexual grunting. There was a red glow on her cheeks. Passion sweat emerged on her forehead and cleavage. Her hair flew with the swing of her head.

Racing to a climax, Prissy's thighs tightened around his head encasing him in her heavenly embrace. "Ohhhhh, mercy!" escaped her lips. Lost in her own consuming joy, she bounced wildly with her ass rising as she pounded his face. Her guttural groans of "Uhh. Uhh. Uhh." filled the room.

Alex struggled to breath and maintain the pressure to assure her orgasm. As his tongue tired and his neck approached cramping, Prissy's body shuddered, not from exertion, but from relief.

Lusty contractions squeezed her vagina and rippled through her body. Leaning forward on her arms, she closed her eyes, inhaled deeply and embraced the ecstasy.

Alex relaxed back. Warm fluid seeped from her spasming cunt and dripped onto his faced. It was luxuriously sweet to his tongue.

While he was panting from the effort, he was still highly aroused and charged for his own climax. He rolled Prissy to the side and onto her back. Her eyes fluttered and reveled in the blessed bliss.

He lifted himself up and knelt at her feet placing his hands on her upbent knees. He was as light-headed as he was steel-stiff. His cock pointed toward her like a lance. While his body begged him to ravish her, he asked, "Madame, may I?"

Prissy opened her faraway eyes and gave him a goofy and satiated smile. "I'm an open book. Check me out, Dick.". She spread her thighs in invitation.

Alex paused to enjoy the vision laying before him. The dark rimmed librarian glasses and practical shoes were steamy reminders of the sophisticated teasing play that had initiated this romp. They were in anomalous contrast to the wanton display of raw sexual attraction splayed before him. His penis throbbed from the lengthy foreplay and the moist vagina waiting in her valley.

Riding waves of mindless lust and burning need, he collapsed on to Prissy. He momentarily teased his cock along her moist lips.

She folded her arms across his back, inhaled his sweaty scent and drank in the warm heat passing between their skin.

Unable to refrain any further, he lifted his hips and plunged into her welcoming pussy. His prick slid deep into her slippery hole. His shoulders relaxed with the relief of penetration. He felt the grip of her tight canal engulf his manhood.

Alex began to move with urgency in a rutting animalistic frenzy.

Impaled on his throbbing member, Prissy's body began to rock in response to his greedy thrusts. It extended the electric heat still coursing through her nerves. She clenched Alex tighter with her legs and snatch.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!!" Alex near shouted through clenched teeth. The boiling point came quickly. His dick erupted in spurts of a fantastic climax. He pounded his loins against her vagina with a few final lunges.

After holding his position of maximum penetration for a few seconds, he flopped forward in blessed exhaustion.

Timeless moments passed with only the sound of their gasps. Their bodies were entwined on the rug in a dreamy heap of carnal satisfaction.

When he softened, Alex rolled off Prissy, rested his head on his hand and stared at the ceiling.

A few minutes later, Prissy turned on her side and snuggled against his body. Talking to his chest she said, "And you didn't want a study date tonight."

He moved his neck and kissed her hair. "Don't ever let me say that again. 'Ms. Tightknees', you're the best librarian I've ever had."

"After this slutty performance, I think I have to retire the Tightknees name."

Alex laughed, "Not at all. Tightknees is a fantastic teacher. On the hole, you've brought new depth to my understanding of primitive rituals. I will never forget this lesson. But, you've ruined me for libraries. I won't be able to study here again without getting an erection. Not that I'm complaining."

"Then the evening's been a success. Speaking for real and pretend librarians everywhere, we want to make libraries as exciting for you as they are for us." She sat up, crossed her legs and stretched.

Floating in his dreamy, post-coital stupor, Alex watched as she started to pull her clothes together. Her breasts rocked rapturously as Prissy ran her fingers through her hair and worked it back into a bun. Resting his hand on her thigh, Alex said, "Well, you've made me the world's biggest librarian fan. I plan to cum here often."

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story was so good! Love all the details and the build up. One of the rare stories on here that satifies my need for a good lead up story to the main event.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Where is the rating system???

I wanted to give you at least four, maybe even five stars for that marvelously sexy fantasy! I volunteer in our local township library, and I sure would love to run into these two in my library at, or just after closing time! I might even give them the run of the building for one night to be able to watch the closed-circuit film of them the next day after the powers-that -be at the library get a look at what went on the night before! It was like be worth loosing my volenteer position to be able to see such sexual debauchery on tape.

Role Playing Fiend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lucky Librarian

Librarian was sure lucky to have enjoyed the lust of a young stud. She will want more so look forward to a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Outstanding Librarian Fantasy

We all have fantasies about doing it with the demure, but sexy, librarian. This is one of the most believable and therefore erotic approaches that I've seen. Takes a cliche and makes it steaming and inspirational.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The best!

One of the best single chapter stories here on literotica!!!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Roommates or More? Co-ed roommates deal with clothing-optional living.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Nothing Between Us Two friends let it happen.in First Time
Playing Games A children's game turns friends into lovers.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories