Librarians Have Feelings, Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Halfway through the music, he turned his head to give Lonnie a temporary glance. But when he did, he didn't want to look away. Neither of them could. Lonnie gave a smile, and Jeremy smiled back.

The young man remarked, "I don't think it's about a swan."

"What makes you say that?"

Lonnie gave a brief glance at something below Jeremy's chest. "The cello makes me think of a pond in the middle of the woods. It's summertime. The leaves are green, and the water is fresh."

He edged closer towards Jeremy as he continued, "And instead of a swan, I see a man in the water. He's bathing. He enjoys the feel of the cool water touching his skin. After a while, someone else joins him. It's his lover. The two of them begin to make love."

Jeremy finally looked away. "That's quite an imagination you've got there."

"I think it's natural."

Jeremy didn't quite expect it, but could no longer give brief glances. He gazed at Lonnie's entire body, from his legs to his long black hair. The fascination returned, as did his urge to explore different things beyond their seemingly unbreakable friendship.

"Do you like what you see?"

That question almost caught Jeremy off guard. He had almost become oblivious to Lonnie's indisputable come-hither look. Now, they remained fixated on each other. And it almost looked as if Lonnie wanted to give him a kiss.

Jeremy pulled on the neckline of his polo shirt. "This feels very awkward to me."

The speakers on the stereo had grown silent, signifying the end of "The Swan."

Jeremy turned off the stereo and asked, "Would you like to hear something else?"

At this point, Lonnie looked defeated. He sighed before replying, "No, I think I want to go and take a shower. Is that okay with you?"

"That's fine. You can use the bathroom upstairs. Just take the hallway and it'll be on your left side. You can find a towel in the hallway closet."

"Thanks." Lonnie didn't say another word as he left the living room.

Jeremy could only assume that he had just hurt the young man's feelings. The look of dejection as he walked away looked so genuine. Jeremy sat back down on the sofa. He realized that Lonnie wanted to make a move on him. An immediate refusal had been the final result. Jeremy didn't want them to be more than just friends, at least that's what he felt for a moment. He looked down at the coffee table and observed the bite marks on the half-eaten peach. The exposed interior, with its soft flesh and an almost golden tone, gave the fruit a more sensual appearance. All of a sudden, Jeremy reflected on how it was consumed. Images of Lonnie biting down on the flesh and licking the juices from his arm began to reappear in his mind.

Jeremy shook his head in a fierce manner. He tried to fight it for a moment, but ultimately he continued to repeat the images of a Native-American aficionado in his head. The mental reflections provided a sense of liberation. They made him take deeper breaths as he kept his eyes closed. For the first time in his life, he fantasized about someone who wasn't a female. It almost bothered him, but in the end, he didn't care. It gave him an undiscovered delight that conquered his entire body. He wanted to become more intimate with Lonnie, who surely must have felt the same way.

He stayed still for a few more minutes before he stood up and went upstairs in a quickened pace. He reached the end of the hallway and found the bathroom door partially open. Florescent light from the other side seeped through the opening and flooded the hardwood floor. Flowing water could be heard from inside the bathroom. Jeremy wondered why Lonnie would leave the door open, since he could have opened the window to let the air out. Then, he had a feeling that this what Lonnie wanted. But Jeremy didn't want to give him the satisfaction. Instead, he wanted to surprise him.

Jeremy took a peek inside the bathroom. The dark green shower curtains blocked the image of a potentially naked companion. Jeremy opened the door even wider. He stepped inside to pick up the black t-shirt from the granite vanity top. But just as he was about to leave the room, the uninterrupted sound of rushing water caught his attention. Something didn't feel right. The shower lacked inconsistent splashing and gushing. It felt as though the small enclosed space denied any human existence whatsoever.

Jeremy placed the t-shirt back on the vanity top and took a few steps forward in front of the shower curtains. He could sense that there was no one in the water.

"Lonnie? Are you in there?"

There was no response.

Jeremy opened up the curtains. The bathtub was empty. Jeremy turned the valve to shut off the water. The bathroom grew silent, with the sole exception of the last water drops descending from the nozzle and onto the ivory surface.

"Surprised, aren't you?"

Jeremy immediately turned around and saw Lonnie at the open entrance. He had a towel wrapped around his waist, and he appeared dry from head to foot.

He gave a devious grin when he said, "I guess I'm right."

Jeremy asked, "How did you know I would walk in here?"

Lonnie shrugged his shoulder. "Just a hunch."

"I'm sorry about that."

"Don't be. I don't mind it at all."

Lonnie took one step forward. Jeremy hesitated when he said, "Is this what you truly want? I need to know."

The young man's voice turned somber. "I want this to happen, Jeremy. I couldn't stop thinking about you for quite some time. You're the only one who is important to me right now. I want you to help me ignore the troubles that have overwhelmed me. I want you to help me erase the pain. And I want it to be a real charming experience."

The seductive tone of his voice caught Jeremy's attention. The librarian opened his mouth to say something, but closed it again when Lonnie removed his towel and dropped it on the floor. Now, Jeremy stared at his unclothed acquaintance. Lonnie's slim and hairless body, as well as his visible genitalia, caused Jeremy to take a slow deep breath.

He whispered, "This is a new experience for me."

"Can you handle it?"

Jeremy gave a little smile. "Curiosity is getting the best of me at this moment."

Lonnie, who was just a few inches shorter than Jeremy, wrapped his arms around Jeremy's back. Jeremy could do nothing but do the same as he held the young man tight in his arms, the latter resting his head on the librarian's shoulder. The touch of Lonnie's smooth skin brought a newfound exhilaration that the librarian had never experienced before. He dug his fingers into the young man's long hair. He let out a deep sigh as he received a unique sense of well-being from embracing a naked young man.

Lonnie whispered in his ear. "Do you feel good so far?"

At that moment, he pressed his uncovered penis against Jeremy's own. The precious member between the librarian's legs produced a most favorable reaction. His own piece underneath his pants began to grow. Lonnie seemed amused at the erection that he himself caused.

"I think I'm on fire tonight."

Despite the activity in his pants, Jeremy replied, "I think you've just barely started."

"You might be right."

Lonnie pushed himself away from Jeremy and did a complete one-hundred-and-eighty-degree turn. Now, he pressed his back against the older man's chest. At a slow but sensuous pace, he laid his hand on the back of Jeremy's head and began to push his buttocks against the lump that was hidden underneath the pants.

Jeremy knew about this popular technique. He and his ex-wife used to mimic the exact moves a long time ago. But this time, someone else pressed his own lovable rumps against his hips and he enjoyed the dry humping that he previously appreciated. He longed for another private performance, and this moment begged for it. He and Lonnie continued to repeat their unhurried movements as they stood facing the same direction. The steam that originated from the shower brought the humidity in the room to a more intense level. Jeremy started to take quicker breaths as he grabbed hold of Lonnie's cock. Lonnie groaned with gracious serenity as Jeremy moved his fingers up and down. He concentrated on the younger man's vocal spouts of satisfaction. He adored it. He didn't want him to stop.

"Oh, Jeremy...let's do it. Let's do it right now."

Jeremy stopped moving his hips and his hand. He knew how to receive even bigger moans than before. "Not here. We go straight into my room."

"Whatever you say, Jeremy. Whatever you want, I will do it."

Jeremy grabbed Lonnie's arm and led him into the master bedroom. He turned on the lights, revealing a fine-looking king-sized bed, complete with a black-colored blanket. The curtains were kept closed, giving the two men the security of such a private location.

Lonnie asked, "What do you want me to do?"

"Turn around. I think you'll want to see what I'm about to do."

Lonnie did what he was told. He stood with his back turned. Jeremy wasted no time in taking off his clothes and throwing them aside in the corner.

"You can now take a look if you want."

Lonnie now faced his dearest friend and looked down at his sanctified package. It was fully erect, much to his contentment. The young man smiled as he said, "I was hoping it would look just like that."

Jeremy stepped closer. "Let's see if it fulfills your expectations."

And it came to this. Jeremy pulled Lonnie towards him and gave him a kiss. For the second time, they held each other in their arms. This time, their penises touched as they thrust their pelvises against each other, adding an even more voluptuous flair to the evening. Their kiss lasted longer than expected: at least a full minute or so. When they pulled themselves apart, Jeremy demanded that Lonnie lie on his bed, to which the latter complied. Jeremy swung the blanket off to one side of the bed. The enthusiastic student placed himself on the mattress and lay on his back. Jeremy kept his glasses on so he could view the visual splendor that had settled on his bed.

"I want to do some exploration."

"I'm ready for it."

Jeremy couldn't wait. He crawled onto the mattress and planted himself on top of Lonnie. Their flat chests collided as they continued to nourish their appetites with a longer and more passionate embrace. But Jeremy didn't just have a craving for Lonnie's lips. The librarian moved on as he kissed Lonnie's neck, a move that made the young man moan even longer.

"You're making me feel better already."

Jeremy whispered, "I'm not done just yet."

He lowered himself to kiss Lonnie's chest. He loved the moist touch of his light brown skin. Lonnie drew quicker breaths as Jeremy sucked on one of his upright nipples. He did this to his wife many times during their lovemaking years ago, but now took part in such a drastic vicissitude and welcomed it. He did not stop, however, as he lowered himself even more, moving past the waist and stopping at the hip.

He wasted no time in caressing Lonnie's stiff shaft with his fingers.

"How does that feel?"

Lonnie closed his eyes and gave a huge sigh. "It makes me feel so good."

Jeremy kissed the cylindered surface as he grabbed hold of it and gave a tight squeeze. He could feel the erection growing more solid than before. This made him hungry for inspiration. Within half a second, he opened his mouth and shoved the cylinder inside it. He now had a six-inch penis inside his mouth. And he didn't want to pull it out. He clung onto the sides of Lonnie's hips while he thrust his mouth up and down the smooth shaft. Lonnie's moans grew louder and quicker. Jeremy could see him grabbing hold of the bed sheet. This could only mean that Lonnie had discovered a newborn satisfaction in the bedroom. The image of an awestruck young man only made Jeremy continue on with his rhythmic oral movements.

"Oh, Jeremy!"

All of a sudden, Jeremy lifted his head up, pulling the long rod out of his mouth. He didn't even give Lonnie a chance to ejaculate. He stared right at his young companion, who looked almost perplexed at the abrupt cancellation of oral amusement.

"I didn't know I could please a man."

Lonnie gave a smile. "Well, you can."

Now, Jeremy felt more determined than before. "Stand up."

Lonnie fulfilled his command. Both of them stood up from the bed before Jeremy told him, "Turn around."

Lonnie understood. He turned his back behind Jeremy, who took one step forward. His chest touched Lonnie's back, and his own penis touched a buttock.

"Don't be afraid, Lonnie."

Lonnie gave him a sidelong glance. "But this is your first time with someone who isn't a woman. Shouldn't you be afraid?"

"To be quite honest, I'm not."

"Then, prove it to me. Show me your courage."

Jeremy whispered in his ear, "Oh, I will."

This would be Lonnie's long-awaited penetration. With the help of his left hand, Jeremy crammed his cock deep inside his new admirer. Lonnie squeezed the hands that found its place on his waist. His moans quickly transformed into shameless cries. Jeremy wanted to hear more. He thrust his cock in and out of the human canal that served as temporary bliss. To add to the amorous indulgence, Jeremy closed his fingers around Lonnie's still-erect member and slid them up and down in a rapid manner. He kept it all with a steady and slow approach.

"Don't stop! Oh, please, don't stop!"

Lonnie's affectionate wailing fueled the evening's unforeseen fornication. Jeremy held his devotee a little tighter as they stood close together, one little limb stuck inside a narrow passageway for a dazzling performance. For the forty-three-year-old librarian, this brought a fuller understanding of radical interaction upon males. He didn't want to let go of Lonnie. He wanted to keep his prized possession deep inside of him.

He didn't know how long he penetrated him. Ten, maybe fifteen minutes. During that time, his pelvic thrusts grew faster. His fingers gained momentum on Lonnie's cock. The cries from the receiver began to sound rather worn out.

"Oh, Jeremy! I'm gonna spurt!"

Lonnie remained true to his words. Large spouts of white ooze spattered out of his shaft and landed on the hardwood floor. At the same time, Jeremy experienced his own fair share of a climactic eruption. He groaned as his own thick substance entered Lonnie's thin canal.

"Oh, Jeremy, I'm sorry about the mess."

Jeremy looked down to see scattered puddles of cream-colored semen on the floor. For some odd reason, the sight of it made him chuckle.

"It's okay. We did it on purpose, anyway."

He could feel a warm trail of thick cum running down his hand. He realized that his fingers still grasped Lonnie's cock. He let go of it and raised his hand up to his face for a brief examination. Small amounts of semen settled on his skin.

Lonnie turned around and grabbed Jeremy's hand. "I'll clean it for you."

The young man began to lick off his own bodily fluid from Jeremy's hand. Jeremy could only observe the stimulating ritual. Lonnie sucked the stains right off the skin. Only a tiny smudge on his cheek remained.

Jeremy brushed it off with one of his clean fingers. "How does it taste?"

Lonnie gulped and replied, "It's warm...and it's creamy."

"Just the way you like it?"

"Oh, yeah."

Jeremy didn't feel exhausted at all. He pulled Lonnie back onto his bed as he sat on the mattress.

"Are you ready for the grand finale?"

Lonnie shook his head. "I don't think I can take it."

"Don't fight it. I filled you up with my juices. Now, I want to fill you up even more."

Jeremy gave him a kiss, ignoring the small milky residue that had been imprinted on Lonnie's lips. "This is our first night together. Nothing will spoil it."

"Oh, yes. This is our moment of truth. I'll do anything that you say."

"Okay, then. Sit on me."

Lonnie placed himself on Jeremy's lap and wrapped his legs around him. Jeremy's cock lodged itself inside Lonnie's hole yet again.

"Oh, God! It's back!"

Lonnie grabbed Jeremy by the shoulders. Jeremy seized both of the young man's buttocks as he thrust his pelvis forward. Lonnie's entire body began jumping up and down, his long smooth hair soaring in the cool but humid air. Now that they faced each other, Jeremy could see Lonnie's eyes closed with force. His cries had grown more strident than before. Because of the cringe on his face, it looked as if he experienced absolute pain. But Jeremy wanted to view it as contentment, not pain. He didn't slow down. He wanted to complete the beautification which was in the shape of two fearless lovers.

"Oh, Jeremy! I can't handle it!"

"Yes, you can! Take it all in!"

Minutes passed, and the two of them stayed the same. Jeremy thrust his seven-inch manhood as hard as he could into his companion's lower outlet. It brought a more agonizing look on Lonnie's face. Jeremy persisted. He took pleasure in the sight of his dear friend with his eyes shut tight, his mouth wide open, and his screams more prolonged than before. Jeremy could look and listen to him forever.

But finally, he reached his limit. He held Lonnie and gave him a squeeze as soon as he fulfilled his second ejaculation. He could feel Lonnie's fingers grabbing at flesh. The eruption faded and the climax drew to a close. Both the librarian and the college student collapsed on the bed. Jeremy lay on his back while Lonnie rested his head on Jeremy's chest. Both of them drew deep breaths. They were exhausted, but satisfied.

"I think we should go take a shower."

Jeremy felt too stubborn to agree. "I'm too tired. Let's stay in bed."

"Okay...whatever you say."

Jeremy finally put his glasses away. Soon, the two of them closed their eyes and fell asleep. They lay in bed naked together, lying in their own fluids.

* * *

When he opened his eyes again, Jeremy found himself alone in his bedroom. He couldn't feel Lonnie's body under the sheets. He gazed at the ceiling to see thin shadows dancing around a faint glow. He sat up from his bed to see that the shadows originated from the balcony. The open doors revealed the mild movements of the trees and leaves as they trembled as a result of the soothing winds of daybreak. Jeremy could feel the same breeze coming in contact with his uncovered skin. He put on his glasses and spotted Lonnie standing alone on the balcony and facing the opposite direction. The young man had put his clothes back on.

Jeremy got out of bed and put on his blue-colored bathrobe. He joined his new partner on the balcony, which oversaw other suburban houses and gave a clear view of the highest tan-colored summits of Yorba Linda. Lonnie's long black hair found itself caught in the gentle breeze. Several strands shivered in the air with high spirits. With his arms folded across his chest, the young man stared at the distant hilltops in the east. The cloudless sky recovered from its nightly gloom with morning shades of orange and blue. The sun's new arrival would take place in just a few minutes.

Jeremy whispered, "I can only hope you feel a lot better than yesterday."

Lonnie kept his eyes on the horizon. "You don't have to. I already do feel better."

"I just want you to know that I'll be there for you. I want to help you with your troubles. If you ever need help, if it's about your parents or your education or your deepest passions, then I will be there. We can work this out together."

Lonnie gazed at the charming librarian. A smile formed on his face. "I think we were meant to be together."

Jeremy chuckled. "You know, I find that easy to believe."

The librarian and the student held each other in their arms, just in time for the rising sun to reveal itself. Jeremy didn't feel ashamed that he spent the night with another man. His curiosity brought an eagerly awaited return to contentment. He loved Lonnie. He wanted to be with him even more. He would do anything to ease him of his suffering.