Library Encounter with "Scarlett J."

Story Info
Hot Library encounter with "Movie Star."
1.6k words
4.48
6.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fantasier
Fantasier
151 Followers

"You bloody joking. Don't bulls*t. No!" These were the comments from mates, when I tell them the hot encounter with a sexy "Scarlett Johansson" look alike. The look of dismay, even envy written on their disbelieving faces. But of course I couldn't go into too much graphic detail until now.

It all began at the local library one Thursday night. I was there sitting at a large table. There were just a few people around as it was approaching 8pm. On my table there were a couple quietly studying. I was doing my law degree studies that night. I had an assignment to complete for next week. It was my first year at law school. One of my dreams was to be a barrister one day.

It was then a woman sits down opposite me. For some reason I thought I recognized the face but I carried on studying. And as usual I thought she looks rather nice looking. My type I thought, slim, petite and of course pretty. She wore ear phones and was looking at her tablet. Then I noticed the sexy perfume she was wearing, as it slowly drifted my direction. I crossed my legs as I felt that slight swelling happening. I swallow nervously and tried to focus on what I was meant to be doing. Then I hear her quietly humming to a tune she was listening to. I look up and at the same time she looked back at me. "Sh*t I thought out loud, she looked familiar. It can't be her. No definitely not. If it's her, what's she doing at the library. She looked like Scarlett Johansson. I swallowed again, managing a smile when she smiled back.

Again I try to focus, pretending to flip through the pages. Then the couple further down leave and suddenly it was just her and me at this table. I can still hear her humming. I was getting an erection. Then out of the blue, I hear very quiet moaning from her direction. I lift an eye in her direction. She is intensely looking at the computer screen.

I swallowed again. My heart starts to race. I can feel it pumping hard in my chest. So I tried to settle down and decided to move to another area. I sat down on a couch around a coffee table. Thank goodness. A little peace and less distractions. But it didn't last long as after a few minutes of peace, that woman comes over.

"Is it OK if I join you?" She smiled.

"Of course, no problems." I mumbled nervously.

My god, she sits right next to me on the same couch, oh god what's happening here, I thought. Oh yeah, she definitely looks like SJ.

"Sorry for interrupting you, I saw you looking at me." She smiled again.

"How old are you?" She suddenly asked, completely impromptu.

I swallowed hard the lump developing in my throat. "I'm 19." I managed to mumble out.

She looked like she is in her thirties. Very sexy looking woman. My mind tries to convince myself that this woman isn't "that woman in the movies."

Suddenly I start to blush as I feel another large lump forming as she looked at me playing with her hair.

"Do you want me?" She directly asked.

I couldn't say a thing as nervousness got to me but she manages to fill the awkward void.

"Are you thinking about me?" She smirks, as she licked her lower lip.

All.of a suddenly she moves right up to me, to my right. F**k I thought. I just met her and we are in the library for God's sake. I look straight at her beautiful eyes. I am completely seduced and instantly infatuated. Oh my god if it's really her, I am "f**king lucky, I thought. I pinch myself but it's no dream. I am actually here with "SJ." My erection now fully hard. I couldn't hide my teenage desires anymore.

I move my book onto my lap to hide my embarrassment but you wouldn't believe it, she grabs it and placed it back on the coffee table. I now exposed to her experienced womanly charm.

Without saying anymore, she places her hand on my covered erection. I jumped. My breathing becomes rapid and deep. My face turns a bright red. I looked back at her. Her sexy eyes still staring intensely at my awkwardness. A beautiful smile appears on her pretty face. The hot feminine smell of her drifts into my nostrils. I throbbed uncontrollably.

"Would you like a handjob?" She smirked.

Oh my god. I didn't know what to say. I start to tremble nervously as I moved my head acknowledging her. This is insane. It's got to be a dream. I must confess, I have desired SJ in my fantasies, like many other female public figures. This woman may not be her but she sure does look like her. I close my eyes and take deep breaths, imagining it is her. I can smell her presence and closeness. Her right hand slowly massaging the large lump in my pants. Suddenly I come to the realization we were in a public place, in the library. I look around, it's dead quiet. But I hear someone going through some books on the shelf somewhere. It's probably the librarian. No one is near us as I continued surveying the book stands. She also looks around following my eyes, then back looking at me. She smiles. Oh god I am so mesmerized now. She is so stunning up close. I close my eyes again. Then I feel the warm ticklish sensation of her tongue on my neck. It's flicking away. Her hand grips me firmly.

I feel her hot breath, then incredibly her soft moaning. She's driving me crazy. Then in one quick movement, she undos my pants, suddenly her warm slender hand is gripping me. Oh god. This can't be happening. Then she just plays with me.

She squeezes my erection and my pre cum spills out, running slowly down the shaft but she doesn't pull the foreskin back. She then grips firmly the base of my shaft before licking slowly up and down and around the exposed tip of my head. And she begins massaging my testicles. Oh god it feel so good. The flicking of her tongue indescribable. She continues for what felt like minutes licking up and down my shaft and occasionally flicking her tongue on the eye of my oozing head, lapping up the fluid seeping from it. I can smell her sexy perfume as she teased me with her tongue, not giving me a full blown blowjob. She deliberately did not want to excite me too much by sucking on my exposed swollen head.

I open my eyes to look around, no one around thank goodness. I didn't want this to end. But I can hear the sound of someone still flicking through the books a few meters away. It is very hot sitting here in the open with a beautiful woman between my legs. The sense of being watched and caught is hot. I tried desperately not to make any sounds but I had to swallow every gasp. But I can hear her soft moans. After minutes of feeling her tongue lick me up and down, I feel that overwhelming feeling of an approaching orgasm. I gasp in pleasure as I tried not to moan. My hips begin to pump slowly and my legs flex and tremble erotically. She sees my excitement. Then she sits up. I feel I am beginning to cum. Oh my god. Oh god it feels amazing.

"Oh yeah, yeah.." She moans.

Then with her right hand, she slowly but firmly peels back the foreskin. The sexual excitement of that action causes me to suddenly start cumming. As I begin to orgasm, she immediately masturbates me at a furious pace, sending my cum flying. I had no choice but to let out a loud moan. She gets really excited and furiously pumps me. She puts her left hand over my mouth to quieten me, but stares at me intensely as she went wild with her right hand. The hot erotic sound of her furious handjob fills the quiet void.

"Oh yeah." She says excitedly.

My body jerks and my legs flexes as she led me to another orgasm. She moans excitedly as I cum again. My god she is incredible.

Suddenly she slows and stops her stroking and begins to slowly lick up the thick streaks of cum running down the shaft. Then I notice the silhouette of someone watching. But it just turns me on as I forgot myself. I close my eyes to enjoy her slow licking tongue.

Suddenly she gets up, leaving me spreadeagled on the couch and casually walks away. Oh my god that was amazing. I quickly realized where I am and covered up and tidy myself up to leave. I looked at where the silhouette was and it is no longer there. I leave the library passing the reception area where a young lady is sitting. I tried not to look at her but she called out "have a good night" forcing me to reciprocate. When I got outside, I felt rather relieved and satisfied but bemused. And I wondered who that woman was.

The next day, it was in the news, that Scarlett Johansson was in town promoting her latest movie. My god maybe it was her. Suddenly I couldn't contain my growing erection. Or maybe it was a "coincidence." I smiled realising I was definitely "with her last night."

Fantasier
Fantasier
151 Followers