Library Fun

Story Info
Meeting an old friend at the library.
2k words
4.19
17.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Geqqo
Geqqo
2 Followers

[Come here] the text message reads. You weren't expecting to hear from me for another day or two since it was a long weekend. You had assumed that I was heading out of town, but I stayed for the holiday. You quickly tap out a response asking where I am and when to meet me.

[Out at the library, second floor, back corner by the windows] your phone vibrates in your hand, [The desks with the dividers. You know the place?]. You respond that you do and that you'll be there shortly. You have just gotten out of the shower and are still deciding what to wear.

Morning has come with another wave of heat left over from the long summer so you decide on a sleeveless white sundress and quickly get dressed. Feeling a little flirtatious you decide to wear a lacey white bra but know that your new dark blue underwear will show right through your dress given the right tug. You slide out of your panties and pull on the cheeky blue ones with an inward smile. Satisfied with your look you leave your room and head for the library.

Each step along the path increases your anticipation at seeing each other again. The library is alarmingly busy for a holiday weekend and you worry you may have gone a little overboard on the dress, but quickly realize that there are lots of women here that are wearing far more revealing clothing and no one has mentioned it to them. You take a deep breath to steady your nerves and head up the stairs and through the bookshelves.

"Here you are!" you chime as you round the desks to find me leaning over my laptop in the corner nook. The table is a set of four, two on each side facing the middle. If you stand up you can see the other side, but only if you lean over the desk. I sit up and return your smile.

"Hey! How was your weekend? Nice dress," you suppress a smile as you catch my eyes lingering on your hips where the color of your panties shows through. You give your dress a knowing tug and pull the chair from the next desk over to sit beside me.

"Really? Homework? It's still the weekend," you shake your head, "you should be having fun!" I push back from the desk and lean back in the chair.

"Every time I come to the library I try to get at least a little bit done, that way I'm not swamped with it all later. But for now, I'm done, and you're here, so let's have some fun. Tell me about your weekend."

"It's been crazy, trying to get everything done in a short week led into having to make up stuff this weekend and it's all bleeding over into next week too. Which is another short week!" Your exasperation is evident, and well founded. My week had been pretty hectic trying to get everything done. Which was part of why I was at the library now. A couple of friends walk by and we wave and as I bring my hand back down, I rest it on your knee. You place your hand over mine and give it a gentle squeeze. The skin on your leg is perfectly smooth as I rub small circles on your knee with the side of my thumb.

"Who's over there?" We hear a voice from the other side of the desk that sounds familiar. We both stand up and see that it is an acquaintance from the dorm halls. You know her better than I do, and get caught up into her small talk for a moment. While the two of you are talking I bring up a word document on my computer and start typing. Wondering what it I'm up to, you take a moment to glance down at the screen [[You know everyone can see your dark blue panties through that dress right?]] I had tapped out and turned the screen so you can read it easily. Your only response is a quick wink and you go back to talking. I turn back to my laptop and once again you are drawn by the words on the screen. [[Take them off]]. You laugh lightly at something the other girl said as your eyes meet mine. You shake your head very slightly so as not to alarm the girl. [[Now!]] I insist on the screen. You roll your eyes and cock your head towards the girl who is still going on about some history class she's in, a gesture saying she'll know. I arch my eyebrows and smile then use my eyes down point at your panties and picture them sliding down your legs. You relent, knowing that this could be a little dangerous with the girl still there, but curious where it could go. You rebalance yourself and quickly pull your skirt up and your panties down before smoothing your skirt back into place. Your panties fall around your ankles and you kick them under the table.

As the conversation continues, I can tell it isn't going to end any time soon, so I glance around the library to see where everyone is. This portion of the second floor holds a lot of fiction, so it isn't used much, and we've got the last desks by the wall so no one could be behind us unless they squeezed in close enough to touch.

Not wanting to draw her attention, I squeeze your leg and leave my hand on the back of your thigh to get your attention. [[Lean closer]] the screen now reads. You awkwardly lean sideways a small amount and it doesn't look like it would be comfortable. I shake my head and point towards the girl and you realize I meant for you to lean closer to her. You lean your legs against the desks and bend over slightly to rest your forearms at the top of the divider. Only the back of your shoulders and your head are now visible to the sitting girl on the opposite side.

The chair creaks as I reposition it to the table to give us both a little more room. I slide my laptop to the back of the desk and lean in behind the divider. You glance down to see what's on the screen now [[Don't move]] is displayed and you shrug, easy enough you think to yourself. Then you feel my hands first on the front of your thighs, then gliding upward under your skirt to your hips, pushing the material up with them. You pause for a moment and smooth your skirt back down over where my hands had ruffled it.

You feel my hands again, this time on your ribs and your sides. It tickles slightly and you do your best not to wiggle. As my hands reach the top of your dress, you feel them tug at the string tied at the middle of the neckline and then pull the fabric looser at your chest. Again you try your best not to move as the neckline of your dress is pulled down and I massage your breasts through the white lace of your bra.

Only a moment goes by before you feel the warmth of my hands reach into your bra and push the material down and off your breasts. If not for the divider you are leaning on, the other girl would have a direct view of your now bare chest. I squeeze them gently playing, pinching and pulling softly at your nipples, then getting harder to see if I can make you give up the charade. Your breathing is becoming quicker and your chest and face feel warm, but my hands feel good and you don't want it to stop. I give your nipples one last pinch before I pull your bra and dress back into place. But the fun has only just begun.

Under your skirt you feel my hands begin to slowly and smoothly caress your thighs and butt. You reposition again to stand more comfortably and at the same time I press your legs a little farther apart. Still leaned over the desktop barrier, you feel my hand slide up between your thighs and begin to rub as you feel yourself getting wetter. Another moment goes by and now both my hands are between your thighs, one rubbing the outside, the other gently sliding a finger inside you. It is almost too much as your breath becomes more ragged. The girl at the other desk must have noticed something is wrong, but she doesn't say anything. Instead she excuses herself to head back to the dorms and you say goodbye.

Once out of sight you turn back toward me and I smile knowingly.

"You said you wanted to have some fun," I say with a smirk.

"Yeah, and we're not done yet," you respond. You push my chair farther back from the desk and sit down on my lap, careful that your skirt billows around both of us. You pretend to work at the laptop with one hand while the other reaches between your legs and unfastens my pants and pulls me out. With a quick glance around, you lift your hips then settle back down with my cock inside you. I pull your hips down hard and a small moan escapes before you can stop it. You lean over the desk and begin to slide your body back and forth stroking my full length with your wet pussy.

Your speed increases and your breathing becomes more and more shallow. I grip one hip with one hand and reach my other up your back. Just as you are about to climax I thrust deeply into you and hold your body there. I can feel your body wanting to release but unable to as my right hand pulls back a handful of your hair, arching your neck back. This time a louder moan escapes, almost enough to draw the attention of other library-goers. You cover your move and breathe heavily through your nose. As I release your hair you press your chest and arms against the surface of the desk and look back at me.

"Please," you manage between breaths, pleading for the release your body wants so badly. I shake my head in response and lift you off my lap and turn you around to face me. I pull your wrist to signal for you to sit down in the chair beside me and you go willingly. I slide under the table in front of you and spread your legs.

My warm tongue finds your wet thighs and pussy quickly and once again your body is racked by near orgasms. You grab the back of my head and push me down between your legs, but once again I stop. Your thighs are squeezing together imploring me to finish what I had started, but instead I pull away and push your chair back.

Once enough room is made, I pull you down to the floor with me and roll you onto your hands and knees. I roughly push your dress up much farther than need be and you try to push it back to cover yourself. Instead I push your hands back to the ground to support yourself and push your dress all the way up and over your head. Now wearing only your bra and the bunched up pile of dress around your wrists on the floor, I push back into you, harder than before and faster. Your body quickly responds by pushing back. I pull your bra straps down your shoulders violently and reach around your body to squeeze you bare breasts.

I continue to press harder and faster into you and squeeze and pinch at your breasts and nipples until I can feel your body tightening around me once again. I pull back your hair, one hand still holding tightly to one of your breasts.

"Now, cum for me!" I whisper into your ear and your body is released from its throes. As you finish, you let out a clearly audible string of noncoherent words and moans. We are sure the other people in the library heard it. So we quickly pack our things and leave the building, your dark blue panties in the bag with my laptop.

Geqqo
Geqqo
2 Followers