Library Lark

Story Info
Telling spouse of the public sex day with librarian.
2.8k words
4.23
27.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Library Lark © 2013 Literocat

[Replaced with corrected version. Full lines in ITALICS are spoken to my spouse.]

Hi honey. I'm totally exhausted. Would you mind getting me something cold while I collapse and tell you about today's lark? Ohhh man, I ache! You know Kay from the library. Well, I was helping her with another social/fund raiser for her library, as I have for years. You've seen how she likes to play at light, almost innocent flirting. She has from the start, as long as I've known her. So she's very touchy-feely and was today too though it was very hot all day, hovering around 90. We were all dripping sweat all day.

"So why are your clothes dirty and in a bag? Did you drive all the way here naked?"

No love, I had my shoes on. After today's event at the church community room, we cleaned up, shut down the hall and packed up our cars. I plopped into my car, exhausted, with the top down in the bright sun and I watched in my mirror as Kay sauntered toward me. Her bright blond hair, though disheveled from the heat, sparkled like her eyes; moderate boobs shifted up/down teasingly; wide hips swayed deliberately. When she stood at my door, she put her warm hand on my forearm and gently squeezed. I could see her RED light change slowly to YELLOW. She thanked me for my help again and smiled her quirky smile. That changed her face from a pained, bored, slightly attractive visage to quirky, pretty, alluring and magnetic beauty. It was time to explore the recurring attraction between us! "Is it my arm that's so warm or just your fire coming thru your hand?" I teased leadingly.

She smiled and hesitated before answering, "Are you trying to say I'm hot for you?"

My turn to hesitate and consider my next words. I decided to slightly derail the obvious and see if she brought it back. "Maybe you should take my temperature? Lean in and do it like mamas used to - rest those lips on my forehead," I challenged. She looked around the empty lot, bent and shifted her hot hand to my thigh; her warm tits on my arm; her soft, thin yet sensuous lips on my forehead. She puckered gently as I looked down her shirt.

When she broke away and noticed my stare, she asked if I saw anything I liked. Boldly, I countered directly, "Not especially. Though I appreciate the lacy bra, it's keeping me from seeing what I wanted."

"Well, maybe later if you're very lucky... For now, I'd like you to take my temperature with your special tools." She left me to figure that out and be even bolder. The lot bordered a small street and the nearest home was about 200 feet away so I chose to push it and climbed out of the car. I pulled her hips against me and put my lips on her head.

"Hmmm, not sure so I have to check more hot spots. I have digital, lingual and penile probes. Did you have any OTHERS in mind?" I stared at her pits then her groin. The knee-length wraparound copper skirt offered a tacit invitation. I cupped her neck in my left hand and gently pulled her face to me. When our mouths were scarcely apart, I pulled away and watched for her accepting pucker. It was there. GREEN light with some YELLOW. Keeping up the banter, "Let's leave your pits for last and check your mouth temp first. I'll check under your tongue, you check under mine." I waited for her to open her eyes again and finally allowed our first kiss. For the next several minutes, we sucked face and licked linguae. I pushed further by cupping her soft ass and unbuttoning her blouse.

Kay angled her top away while keeping her groin pressed hard and shifting against mine. "Don't forget we're still in public." she said, but didn't try to cover up. "I know it's legal to be topless in this state, but hardly anyone does. Old moral restraints, I guess." I replied silently by unsnapping her front opening bra, releasing her slightly sagging tits and running my thumb over her stiffening nipple. "I suppose... there is still something to be said for exploring taboos!" she grinned.

Sweetie, take off your shirt and bra. Rub your tits and do what I did to her.

I took the hint and pushed Kay's blouse and bra off her back and admired the brazen boobs in an open lot. As I turned her around, I tossed her clothes into my car. Her crimson face was split by giggling lips, yet she still didn't cover up. "Kay, before I PROBE any further, I don't want anything we do to wreck your family life. My wife and I have a deal where we can do anything with anyone if we're careful and share encounters with each other. I'll be telling her what we've already done and anything else we do now or ever. If you have any STDs, we won't be using my favorite probe. OK?"

Startled, she stared at me for a second before sliding her hot hand onto my twitching dick. "No, dear, no STDs and I guess you don't have any either. Thank you for sharing that with me. My husband and I have a similar agreement, though not as well thought out. I'll remedy that tonight when I share our day with him too. So yes, GREEN light!" She pushed my shirt over my head and toyed with my sensitive nipples.

I slipped my hand under the flap of her skirt and folded it open. It didn't stay, but did allow me to slip under the other flap. She moved her feet apart and I slid my hand up her inner thighs until it met her humid mound. She lurched and smiled. I debated; did I want to remove her panty first and leave her commando for a while or remove the skirt and leave her in just her panty for a while? I decided I wanted to assess her camel toe, so I untied her skirt and tossed it into the car. She gasped, stood frozen in just panty and shoes, hands on mouth only. She giggled again.

Mmm, yes sweetie; I see you're wearing a panty today, so take off your shorts and show me your camel toe. Stroke it along with my story.

I pulled her panty snugly up against her prominent mound and tucked it into her groin cleavage. After tracing her slit and scraping her thinly covered labia, she angled her groin up and I pushed some panty into her deep raphe so her plump camel toe seemed spotlighted by the bright, hot sun. She watched, mesmerized, as I slid back down to her clit and lightly scrapped it. She whimpered until I more firmly pushed her swollen, protruding, prominent clit side to side, and she shuddered in a surprise climax. The small wet spot in her gusset suddenly bloomed obscenely. I rubbed it and dimpled it into her love box. When my finger was damp with her aroma, I passed it under our noses and inhaled deeply.

She frowned at the delight I got from smelling her arousal and then licking her juice off my finger. By reaching around and sliding into her panty, I cupped her bare ass cheeks and pulled her against me for another deep kiss. She didn't react to her slight taste on my tongue.

We suddenly heard voices not very far away. Kay tried to hide behind me, but I turned toward the unseen talkers. While waiting hopefully to see if they appeared, I moved behind her, lifted her tits and still tweaked her stiff nipples. She leaned back against me and I had to tell her to keep her eyes open. The voices got louder as I left her tits exposed and slid into her panty. In a gentle, yet quick motion, I pushed the panty to her ankles. From behind, all I saw was her soft, pliant and bountiful ass and a head of near blonde bush. As I lifted and spread her leg to remove the panty, I swear her whole body shifted to bright red. From behind, her bearded clam was not as pretty as yours, dear, but it was beading moisture, sightly and alluring. Unfortunately, the voices faded with no sign of noticing us.

Honey, go open the front door and take off that panty right there. Mmm, bend over and show me your beautiful pussy. Great view! Turn and show our chatty neighbors that moist, swollen pussy. My dick is stiffening just for you.

Kay heaved a sigh, turned and kissed me. She pet my cock and opened my slacks while I stretched her labia open. She unzipped me and I felt a gush of high heat rush out of her pussy. "Ohh baby, you are still really hot - I mean inside. Let me check..." as I stepped out of my slacks, two fingers slipped into her very humid pussy. I relished the thick, rubbery consistency of her labia and the glorious, slippery, internal texture of her steamy snatch.

Rub your pussy and explore it as you imagine me exploring hers.

Her hands had already started to slide my briefs off, but froze when I explored her juicy, sensuous cavern. She cried out in time with my slow-fast pump inside her. When I felt she was as high as she would get before stepping it up, I did. I reached deeper and stroked both sides of her G-spot. She stiffened and stopped breathing. I slowly slid along the G while closing the gap between my fingers. She seemed to inhale several gasps without exhaling. If only to save her life, I pulsed her G itself three times. At the third pulse, she cried, whimpered and shuddered in a deep climax. I pulsed her again and she collapsed. I folded her over the side of my car, ass high. It called lustily to me, but I waited until she could speak again.

Ohh, baby! Find your G and make it scream while you keep your sweet ass bent over and close to my face.

While waiting, I stepped out of my briefs and spread her lively cheeks. Yes, I could eat that asshole. I petted her dripping labia and gathered all the nectar I could while watching her catch her breath. When she could gasp some words, she panted, "Y..ou - h...haf - to - s...sho..w - mmy - hus..band how you - d..did that!" In reply, I parked my stiff cock in the crack of her sweltering ass and leaned over her to share her sweet-tangy cum with her. She no longer resisted.

Once we'd quickly licked my hand clean and before she completely recovered, I slid my cock down her rear crack until my Cowper-covered helm found and pressed her pretty, pink asshole. "NO, no!" she panicked. "I haven't let my husband fuck my ass."

"Don't worry sweetie. I won't dip my cock in there until you want it. Remember, your rear is a favorite spot for checking temperature - IF we're still playing that game. But I WILL have my finger and tongue in there shortly. I promise." She didn't reply. GREEN light! I prodded her over the door again and guided my staff to her still plump labia and there, exposed in the bright sun, across from several homes, my stiff cock found its home. Dead centered, I gasped and froze at the tight, HOT feeling of her captivating, silky snatch. I thought I saw a curtain move and my pipe pulsed at the thought of being caught bare assed and fucking the sexy local librarian. I decided not to tell Kay yet. I withdrew slowly, let her convolutions snag my sensitive slab. With my next firm thrust, I slid my finger along then inside her alongside my rod. Not sure how long I could hold out in all her heat, I changed my angle so each sojourn began with compressing her G. I heard her moan desperately, "ohh no... I can't...uggghhhhhh"

Her ass and torso shook erratically and she came again. Holding back was getting painful for me. Only my plans for her ass kept me from cumming with her almighty internal contractions. I stayed motionless, buried in her pussy while she calmed. After surprisingly surviving the cum storm, I figured I could manage one more encounter before I died happy. I dipped my finger inside again, but this time I thrust my hyper sensitive bishop only along her side walls so I would last more than a minute. When I felt her pussy fall into a relaxed cadence so her mind was consumed with rapture instead of thought, I carefully rubbed her round rear muscle.

Knowing it was my finger and not my cock, she allowed it and moaned with the mixed pace of both probes. As it relaxed, I added another finger inside her loosened ass and pressed against her vagina from inside.

Yes, dear; finger your ass while I describe this.

Kay began gasping again, but I wasn't ready to set her free. Unsure if I could control her climax, my cock and fingers all at once, I knew I had to try right then or give it up. I gently twisted and pulsed my fingers inside her puckered hole; thrust my stiff cock so I avoided her G; finally, when my breathing was getting out of control, I added a well-timed finger pushing my cock down so it bumped her G as I stroked my helm. I no longer cared who finished first as long as we both finished BIG. I heard a scream followed by a more guarded scream and lost control of my body. Possessed by Eros, everything twitched and pulsed. I shot multiple streams of hot cum inside her willing, collapsing body and felt her painfully strangle my fingers and my cock. The exultant, prideful pain stole me out of my body.

When I regained awareness, I was folded over Kay and still plugged into her. She was sighing deeply and still gripping both my probes in both ends. As I pulled my fingers out, she lurched again and again. My shrunken dick was so glued inside her sweet pussy that each tiny movement out was painful bliss. Reluctantly stuttering out of my velvety prison made her also react in pain, pleasure and clenches. Finally free, I cupped her pussy and caught the copious mix of our passion juices.

We caught our breaths and as I looked for a towel, Kay shocked me. She cupped my shrunken, soaked, dripping cock and took my hand full of our cum... and licked the pool clean! "I never said I didn't like sex juice; just had to be ready. I'm so ready!" She threw my slacks on the hot ground and knelt on them so she could lick my balls, her own palm and my soaked and dripping cock. She wrapped her tongue carefully around my pained prick and gently sucked. Staring up into my eyes, she sucked me deep into her mouth. "Mmm, when it stops hurting, I'm sure I can suck you into my throat. Let's try that Friday night at nine. You can teach my husband what you did to me!"

When I was clean and merely humid, I offered to lick her pussy cleaner. She happily nodded -yes-, but when she noticed the time she said she was late. She had to alarm the library and get home quickly. When she asked if she could get away with driving home naked since it was legal to go topless, I suggested that a cop might still harass her about bare boobs, but being bottomless might get her arrested. So I suggested she take the chance! She kissed me deeply again, threw on only her blouse and drove off.

So honey, today was a special day. I'm sure you will enjoy Kay too. We have a date with the librarians on Friday. I'm planning to strip her immediately, so you can expect to be stripped very soon after. I owe her some oral and anal sex and may even introduce them to my 'rock-and-roll' move. If all goes well, it should be a long, sweaty evening.

Before I could complete my thought, my gasping spouse pulled me to stand in the doorway with her and sank to her knees. She said she liked the way Kay tasted on my dick and looked forward to tasting her juice at the source. My worn out cock rose again and we fucked for our neighbors. My oversexed spouse said she hoped she and Kay's husband would get to watch me replay the day for them so they could also mimic us. Just before falling asleep in our open doorway, we said together, "Yes. It should be a long, sweaty and fun Friday!"

===========================
/\__/\
( ~ ~ )
> * < Please vote BIG and leave constructive comments. Thanks....
====================

======== 18 hr 0100 6/4/13 ============ 2868 Words ===========Submitted | posted=6/4/13, 6/5/13 |

[gck 6/4/13]

Seminal image: she's standing next to car, smiling, warm hand on my arm