Library Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded and she placed her hands on either side of my face as she began to raise and lower herself on my cock. Using my strong arms I helped her as she began to pick up pace. Soon she pressed me back in the chair and leaned close to me, humping me with just her ass. My eyes went fuzzy as I felt the cum boiling at the base of my shaft.

Her breathing whispered across my ear as she held onto me, seemingly not having any control over what her pussy was doing to my cock. I grit my teeth together, trying to stave off the impending explosion. Every inch of my cock was tingling, burning to explode inside her and I wanted nothing more than that very thing. Somehow I managed to gain control over my desires just as the cum began to force its way up my shaft.

"Aleida," I said through my tight shut jaw. " I'm gonna cum."

She squealed in delight as she pulled her self off my cock and seized it with her hand. Pressing it against my stomach she leaned back with her upper body pressed her pussy over my shaft, holding it against my stomach. Grabbing onto the back of my neck with both hands she furiously ground her wet lips up and down my shaft.

One of my hands flew to her lower back forcing her against me tighter and the other grabbed her left breast as my cock erupted. Long white streams of jism exploded from the tip of my cock, coating Aleida's taut stomach and hitting her breasts then running down, filling her belly button and continuing down to pussy lips.

Aleida continued to grind against me for several minutes then leaned in pressed her body to mine. We entwined ourselves in a passionate, soul-searching kiss for several minutes, our hands gently caressing each other's bodies. She lay her head on my shoulder and sighed. I placed one hand on the back of her head and lay my cheek against her forehead, also sighing in content.

We stay like that for some time before I stood and set her on the table. Reaching behind her I picked up my T-shirt with one hand and with the other I laid her back on the table. Using my shirt I cleaned my cum and most of her sweat from her body. She watched through eyes that were closing from exhaustion, but a slight smile still graced her lips.

"Come on," I said. " We have to get dressed."

She frowned. " But once we get dressed, that'll be it," she replied.

"Says who?" I asked.

Aleida sat up, slid off the table and proceeded to get dressed. I sensed her contentment slipping away like it was carried by the wind. I waited until she had fastened her jeans.

"Says who?" I asked again as I fastened my own jeans.

She turned on me quickly, her hair twirling about her as she did so and she fixed me with an accusing glare.

"Says men," she replied. " You didn't really mean what you said before. I needed you and you needed me tonight. You would have said anything but I meant what I said."

"What are you accusing me of, Aleida?"

"What you were going to do," she said turning away from me and grabbing her shirt.

At that point my temper flared. I grabbed her arm, spun her around, seized her other arm ad pulled her to me. Aleida was scared, her eyes were wide with fear and she suddenly must have realized how strong I really was.

My eyes were blazing with rage and betrayal. I couldn't understand what was wrong with her. I had absolutely no intention of letting this just be a fling. I looked down at Aleida as she cowered in my grasp and I was once again reminded how delicate she felt in my arms.

I relaxed my hold on her arms and finally let go, wrapping my arms around her lower back. She placed her fists against my chest in a defensive posture and kept her head leaned back from mine. I relaxed my face and fixed her with a gaze I had never used before, it was a simple, wide-open one going straight to my soul.

I saw Aleida's eyes flicker and her anger dissolved before my eyes. She relaxed in my arms and I felt her hands relax and open, spreading her fingertips onto my broad chest. I slid my right hand up her body to her face and caressed her cheek with my thumb. Slowly she moved her lips towards mine and we kissed for what felt like the first time again.

She pulled back and looked into my eyes. I could see a tear form in her eye and then roll down her cheek. A slight smile spread across her lips and I felt her breath whisper across my face.

"You meant what you said?" she asked.

I smiled. " When I said I wanted you from the first moment I saw you I didn't mean just your ass," I explained and then slid my right hand down, placing it gently between her breasts. " I want your heart too, Aleida."

"John," she breathed and kissed me again.

Later that morning I lay in bed, watching the sun come up through the windows and thanking God that it was Saturday. It had been a long night. My little love making session with Aleida in the library had lasted until three in the morning. It had taken us awhile to get cleaned up and out of there and I hadn't gotten into bed until about five o'clock.

Aleida stirred next to me and slid her left leg over both of mine. I pulled her closer to me and looked around the bedroom of her apartment. Her naked body felt good against my skin and her slow, gentle breaths told me she was completely at ease in my arms. I felt her hair tickling my chest and her left gently caressing my right shoulder.

Sighing I closed my eyes and decided to join my new girlfriend in catching some sleep. It was amazing, now I knew what love really felt like. I wondered as I drifted off to sleep just how involved the two of us would become. But somehow I felt quite certain that my search for love was finally over. For the first time in my life I was completely happy.

- The End-For Now -