Library Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to resist the urge to sprint upstairs, which would have woken up my family. So I tiptoed upstairs and down the hall to our bedroom door, which was closed. I turned the knob, swinging the door open.

The room was bathed in the soft glow of candlelight, which shimmered on the walls. I smiled as I stepped inside and closed the door behind me. My eyes fell on the bed, which was now adorned in black, satin sheets. Aleida was sprawled across the bed in a beautiful pose, lying on her stomach, her head cradled in her hands. She wore an ankle length, white satin nightgown, which left her gorgeous back bare, save for the laces, which loosely crisscrossed her skin.

She stood up and approached me, the light of the candles reflecting in her eyes as she lowered them for a moment, before looking back up at me. Aleida reached out and took hold of my shirt, pulling me closer. My hands went to her back, between the laces of her gown so I could caress the skin of her lower back.

I inhaled deeply, savoring the smell of the lotions she had rubbed into her skin, the conditioner in her hair and the sweet strawberry smell that emanated from her mouth. I brought my one hand up in front of her and cupped her right breast in my hand, gently squeezing her flesh. She shook her head, gently shaking a few wisps of her silky hair form her face. Her brown eyes gazed deeply into my blue eyes, her long eye lashes shimmering slightly, as she blinked up at me.

My breath was coming in excited gasps as I held her in my arms and pulled her against me. She got up on her tiptoes and kissed me on the side of the neck, licking my skin, lightly. Leaning back, she regarded me.

"Why?" I asked her.

She blinked, and reached up to caress my cheek. " Because I love you," she replied.

"I love you too," I responded. " You're my angel."

A smile crossed her face as she pulled my lips to hers. " And you're mine," she replied.

Our lips met with an intense hunger. I felt as if our bodies were melting into each other's. Reaching up, I pulled the knots loose that held her gown on and felt the garment fall to the floor. My hands fell to her silken smooth skin and I pulled her against my body until she let me lift her off the floor. I held onto her smooth ass as I carried her to the bed and laid her on her back, a smile spreading on my face as I watched her hair spread out in a halo of sorts around her head.

I stood over her as I pulled off my shirt and tossed it to the floor. My boots flew into the corner of the room as I undid my pants and let them fall to the floor. Aleida sat up and pulled my boxers down. Before I could do anything else she had taken my cock in her hand and slid it into her mouth.

My legs turned to rubber as she sucked my already erect cock into a throbbing, raging hard on. I gently held her head in my hands and guided her as she bobbed up and down on my cock. The feel of her tongue circling my burning organ caused me to groan in restraint and my eyes to roll back in my head. I felt like my heart was going to explode as she slid my cock down her throat and held me there, the feel of her throat trying to swallow my large cock was overwhelming. Finally, I lifted her mouth from my cock and pushed her back on the bed.

"That's enough of that," I said as she smiled up at me.

I leaned down over her, feeling her nipples caress my muscular chest. We kissed gently, as she reached between us and guided my cock to her waiting entrance. Her lips were moist and inviting as she raised her hips, swallowing the head of my organ. I exhaled slowly and relaxed my hips, allowing my cock to slide fully inside of her.

I smiled as Aleida slowly closed her eyes and gasped, her mouth wide open. I caressed her forehead with my fingertips as her arms went under mine and her hands grasped my upper back. I thrust, slowly in and out of her, shivering at the delightful feel of her pussy sucking on my cock relentlessly. Once again, like every time we made love, I found myself wondering if we were meant to be together. Our bodies seemed designed to satisfy each other, I thought as her fingernails dug lightly into the skin of my back.

Aleida brought her knees up on either side of my body, changing the angle with which I could thrust into her. This allowed me to increase my pace, and she playfully caressed the taut muscles of my sides with her knees. As had become the custom in our lovemaking we smiled and laughed often, playfully teasing the other as we built towards our climaxes.

I could feel her body beginning to shake and I began to thrust with complete recklessness into her. Her body was pummeled into the bed as she quickly climbed towards a powerful orgasm. I bent my head down and kissed her passionately, thrusting deeply inside of her and grinding my pelvis into hers. Aleida came long and quite dramatically.

Her first scream was lost in my mouth as she bucked against me. She buried her teeth into the skin of my neck and I closed my eyes, living on the pain of her bite. I knew I would have a mark left there, but I couldn't care less at that moment. Closing my eyes, I slowed my thrusts and lowered my head until my forehead was resting against hers.

Denying my primal urges I stopped thrusting into her all together and merely rest inside of her. I rubbed my forehead lightly against hers, waiting while she came down from her climax. Slowly, I felt her come back to herself, her hands releasing their death grip on my back and beginning to run lightly over my skin.

Her breathing slowed and soon I could feel her lips touch mine. I returned the kiss, pressing my tongue against hers as her fingers ran through my hair. She moaned in post-orgasmic bliss, her breath whispering across my face. I felt her gently urging me to roll over, so I placed one hand under her ass and rolled over, taking her with me.

I reached up and brushed her hair from my face as she tilted her head, continuing to run her tongue through my mouth. My hands gently squeezed her ass, pulling her against my cock. Aleida rolled up from her belly until she was sitting up straight on my erection. She reached up and ran her hands through her hair and began to rock her hips, grinding her pussy on me.

My hands rose up to her breasts as she began to thrust her hips, rocking herself, raising and lowering her pussy on the shaft of my cock. Aleida moaned and lowered her hands to join mine on her tits, where we pinched her nipples, causing her pussy to spasm around my throbbing organ. I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to remain in control, as Aleida bent down, resting her body atop mine for the moment.

She kissed me on the neck and brought her lips to my ear. I felt her tongue caress the lobe momentarily, before she sucked on it lightly. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her tightly against me.

"I have a present for you," she whispered, seductively.

I opened my eyes, the sweat covered skin of her shoulder greeting my gaze.

"Another one?" I asked.

She giggled. " Yes, sweetheart," she continued, licking my bottom lip. " Sort of."

"What do you mean, sort of?"

Leaning away from me, she brushed her hair out of her face and then slid the tip of her index finger into my mouth, pulling my bottom lip down slightly.

"When you cum," she began, her eyes never leaving mine. " You can cum inside me."

"What?" I asked, shocked.

She smiled at me quite provocatively. " I'm on the pill now."

I smiled up at her.

"Happy graduation," she cooed before pressing her lips to mine.

Aleida promptly began to use her hips to thrust her pussy up and down on my cock. We kept our lips pressed together and our tongues entwined as she thrust her tight, velvety box on me. Within five minutes I could feel my balls beginning to churn and my cock swelled inside Aleida.

She whined into my mouth, biting my lower lip and pulling on it gently. Her hands caressed my face lightly, a striking contrast to the furious way she was thrusting her hips against me. I squeezed my eyes shut and groaned low in my throat as my cock jerked inside of her.

With a barely muted roar, I grabbed Aleida's ass and thrust inside of her, pulling her hips against me. My cock exploded, filling Aleida with my seed. She froze atop me, her mouth open in a silent scream, and by the way her body was shaking I could tell she was having her own orgasm. I thrust very lightly into her, my cock jerking and spewing wad after wad of cum into Aleida's pussy. The feelings were intense, making my toes curl and my fingers squeeze her skin tightly.

Aleida trembled in my arms and then her body went limp in my arms. My cock still had a steady, albeit, light trickle of cum oozing from it as I wrapped her in my arms. She lay her head on my chest and spread her fingers out on my shoulders. We took a simultaneous deep breath and then sighed, relaxing as we drifted off to sleep.

After that night, Aleida and I were closer than ever before. Less than a month after I graduated from college I was accepted into the Police Academy. Aleida began going to the gym and running with me every day. I didn't think it was at all possible, but Aleida's body became even firmer, trimmer and more defined.

Our miles of running made her legs stronger and leaner, her stomach tighter and had given her skin a deep tan. The hours in the gym were always interesting when she would spot me, while every guy in the place stared in slack jawed awe at her body. Following my workouts had made her arms sleek and sexy, and amazingly her breasts stood out from her chest more prominently and proudly. All in all her figure became one of pure sexuality. Not that it hadn't been before, but now no one could deny that she was a goddess.

I shaved my head at the end of June for the Academy and Aleida made sure to rib me about that. In the beginning of July I started the Academy and God it was tough. Instructors screaming contradictory orders in my face in the baking hot sun, sweat pouring off my skin. It was the toughest time of my life.

But at night I would go home to Aleida and she would be there waiting for me. During the summer she worked most of the time, but in the fall she went back to school. She helped me study and clean my uniform for the next day, at least as much as I would let her. I told her that I had to do it myself because that was how it was supposed to be. I was supposed to change from a civilian to a police officer.

Aleida would back off, begrudgingly. It was through this constant process of telling her to leave me alone that the rift began to form between us. I could feel myself changing from the academy, changing into the police officer I had always wanted to be. And in doing so I also saw Aleida and I growing further apart. I put it down to me being gone so much and that she was just upset that I wasn't around as much. I thought I was right until the week before graduation.

We were having dinner and I was talking excitedly about being out on the job and patrolling a neighborhood. Aleida was listening, and I realized later it was only half-heartedly. Then I went on about how much I had changed and I couldn't believe the difference I saw in myself and how could I have ever thought about the world like I used to. I basically said that my entire life before the academy had been a waste of time and that I would never make the mistake of being so childish again.

The ring of Aleida's fork falling to her plate snapped me out of my self-induced pride trip. I looked over at her and she was staring down at her hands, her lower lip trembling. To say that I was confused would have been and understatement

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You tell me," she replied, fixing me with an accusatory glare. " You've changed so much."

I wiped my mouth with the napkin. " Of course I have, Aleida. I'm going to be a police officer, I've changed everything."

She stood up. " Exactly, I don't even recognize you. It's like I don't even know you anymore!"

I stood up also, shoving my chair back. I walked around the table to Aleida, towering over her. When I had gone into the academy I was ripped, but now, with the hours of Physical Training I was built like a brick shit house.

Aleida took a step away from me. I followed her not realizing she was actually scared of me at the moment. She took another step back and held out her hand in front of her.

"What's wrong?" I asked. " You're not actually scared of me are you?"

She nodded. " Yes."

"Why?"

"I told you, I don't recognize you anymore. What happened to the guy I knew before, huh? The fun loving, careless guy I fell in love with. I miss you, John."

"I'm right here," I replied.

She shook her head. " No you're not. You don't even know who you are."

"I still love you," I said, at this point I was despairing about losing her.

"I know you do. But I don't know if I love you, at least what you've become. When was the last time you saw your friends? How about the last time the two of us just were?"

I shook my head, lowering my eyes. I hadn't realized what had happened in the past six months between us. But we had grown apart, or I had grown apart from her. Somehow I had forgotten that even though I had wanted to be a cop my whole life, there was another, even more powerful dream I had had. Love had always been my one driving force in life. And now I had somehow forgotten that Aleida was the love of my life.

"I'm leaving, John," she said and walked right past me.

I didn't have the sense to say something at that point. I merely stood there as she picked up her jacket and walked out the door. The sound of her car pulling out of the driveway barely reached my ears. For the rest of that week I was in a daze of sorts. I had changed so completely that I was able to function flawlessly in the closing days of the academy, but beyond that I was on autopilot.

Finally, I came to my senses and decided that Aleida meant more to me than anything in the world. I began calling her friends, trying to find her. None of them knew where she was. At last I was able to get in touch with Vanessa, one of her former roommates and right away I knew Aleida was with her.

"Vanessa, have you seen her?" I asked.

"No, why do you care?"

I realized that Aleida was probably standing right there, probably with her ear to the phone as well.

"Listen, Vanessa. If you do see her could you just give her a message?"

There was a pause and I heard someone whispering. " Yeah, go ahead."

I took a deep breath. " If you see Aleida, tell her . . ." I paused, trying to clear my thoughts and see only Aleida's face. " . . . tell her that being a cop is my job, it's what I've chosen. It's been my dream since I was a little kid."

"Yeah great, John," Vanessa said. " I'll tell her."

"No, wait!" I said, before she could hang up. " Tell her something else."

Vanessa sighed, rather loudly. " Yeah, okay."

"Tell her that she is my life. Aleida is my love. Law enforcement is my job, but she is my life. You understand, Vanessa? Aleida has my heart, and without her I am nothing," I said, raising my voice so Aleida, who I knew was standing on the other end of the phone, could hear me as well.

There was a significant pause and I could hear Vanessa saying something.

"Vanessa?"

"Yeah," she replied, finally. " Yeah, I'll give her the message."

"One more thing, Vanessa."

"Okay," came the reply.

"Tell her that tomorrow is my graduation ceremony and it would mean the world to me if she could be there."

"Sure," came Vanessa's overwhelmed reply.

That had been the night before. So far I hadn't seen Aleida's gorgeous face in the large crowd. There were a lot of faces out there so it stood to reason that I might have missed her. But somehow I doubted that her gorgeous face would be invisible to my hunting eyes.

The Academy Director got up and walked to the table holding our certificates from the New Jersey Police Commission. Everyone in the class including myself straightened up, almost imperceptibly. The Director began calling names in alphabetical order. I was the seventh on the list.

"Officer John Cooper," came the booming voice.

I stood, back ram rod straight and took two steps forwards, stopped turned ninety degrees to my right and walked up to the director. I snapped him a crisp, flawless salute, which he returned and then shook my hand. I turned ninety degrees to my left and snapped another salute to the head drill instructor. He smiled at me and returned my salute, then handed me my certificate and shook my hand. The two of us had gotten along famously in that he rode me for every single day of my twenty-three weeks in the academy and then gotten me a job in the police department he worked at.

Turning another ninety degrees to my left I walked across the stage to applause and cheers from my friends and family. Just as I was sitting down again I spotted her standing at the entrance. In that moment everyone else in the room disappeared.

She was holding her black leather coat, folded over her arms, a tight white, high collar turtleneck and hip hugging, black leather pants. Her long blonde hair was pulled back from her eyes and hanging over her one shoulder. As I watched, she leaned against the wall next to the door, placing her one foot up on the upholstered wall, using the same pose she had used in the elevator almost a year ago.

I was dimly aware of the head drill instructor calling the class to attention. We all stood up and snapped to attention. He formerly dismissed us as a class and my thoughts cleared long enough to join the class shout:

"CLASS 31-03, DISMISSED, READY FOR DUTY!" I shouted with my classmates.

Then we all did a dramatic about face, took three steps and cheered. I turned around and quickly congratulated some of my other classmates then rushed over to the academy superiors. I quickly shook the hands of the drill instructors and the academy director, constantly glancing into the crowd. Finally the director told me to go and take care of business. I thanked him, turned and leaped off the stage.

Everyone's families, friends and relatives were packing the center aisle, trying to get to the front. I saw my family in there as well but I couldn't see Aleida. Turning to my left I saw her walking along the back wall towards the door.

"Aleida," I yelled above everyone's voices.

She turned and looked at me, but kept walking towards the door. Turning, I trotted down the front row between the seats and the stage. Out of the corner of my eye I could see some of my classmates begin elbowing each other, and soon the instructors caught wind and they turned to watch also. They had made me head recruit of the class so they all knew and respected me well enough to be curious.

When Aleida reached the door she turned and began walking down the ramp towards the stage. She looked over at me and I could see a smile and tears on her face. Dropping her coat, she broke into a slight jog as I rounded the corner and ran up towards her. I caught her in my arms and she buried her face into my neck, wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, holding her in my arms as I felt her tears on my neck. She leaned back, looking at me for a moment with her gorgeous brown eyes, a smile growing on her face. Our lips met for the first time in over a week, the longest time they had been apart in the better part of a year.

In the back of my mind I had a vague fear that my drill instructors would reprimand me for this unprofessional behavior. But, suddenly, I heard someone whistle and within seconds my classmates were giving me a hearty round of applause. Aleida blushed, and buried her face against my neck again. I laughed and set her down on her feet, looking her up and down.

"I missed you, Aleida."