Library Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled up at me, her hands holding mine. " I missed you too."

"You are my life," I said. " I love you."

Teasingly, she nudged my leg with the toe of her high heeled, black boot. " I love you too, John."

"Come on," I said, turning towards the stage and pulling her after me. " I'll introduce you to everyone."

She stopped me. " Wait a second, John, let me look at you."

I stopped and turned to face her. Her eyes swept over my form, taking in every detail of my uniform. The department I had been hired by, which I will not name, wore a French blue shirt, which was long sleeve no, being December and dark blue pants with a French blue strip down the leg. A basket weave pattern, black leather belt held my matching attachments and Glock 23. A matching cross-strap went from my holster in the front, over my shoulder, down my back to the holster in the back. With my bulletproof vest under everything I looked like a fucking house and about ten feet tall.

Aleida's eyes widened in appreciation. She bit her lower lip and looked up at me from beneath her eyebrows. She kind of rocked her head from side to side, smiling.

"I haven't seen you in this uniform before," she said.

"Not many people have," I replied.

"Looks good, John."

I laughed. " Take it easy, killer, all in good time. Come on, let's go see everybody before they brand me Mr. Anti-social."

Aleida laughed and let me lead her back to the stage area. We ascended the steps and I introduced her to all my instructors and the director. They smiled warmly at her, greeting her as I expected they would greet a drop dead gorgeous woman. My head instructor asked her if she was the owner of the blonde hair he always found on my uniform in the morning. She laughed and said yes.

"Well, now I can see why he always smiled when I would yell at him about it," said my instructor.

Aleida looked at me momentarily, then smiled and laughed. I was proud of her. The way she handled herself made me see just how great she was. Here she was surrounded by a bunch of big, intimidating police officers, guys that could make a girl like her break down and cry for driving five miles an hour over the speed limit, and she was cool and confident and never missed a beat. It could have had something to d with the fact that I was behind her the entire time, but I seriously doubted that it was all me.

Standing there in uniform for the first time with her, I was pleasantly surprised at just how much bigger I was than her. It was a feeling not of superiority, but of adequacy. I knew that no matter what Aleida needed in life I could provide it for her. Whether it was physical, emotional or financial I knew without a doubt that I could give it to her.

After a few more minutes I said goodbye and good luck to my classmates, and bid a fond farewell to my instructors and the director. We then joined my parents and went out to a big restaurant for a celebration lunch. When I walked into the restaurant, to say the party stopped would be an understatement. Everyone turned to look at me, their mouths agape and eyes wide. I took a deep breath, my chest swelling with pride at the power of the uniform.

If Aleida's hand hadn't slipped into mine at that moment I'm sure the experience could have changed me for the worst. At that moment in time I was like a little kid in the world of law enforcement, a time when every experience could be an outlook changing moment. You know, you'd shape the rest of your decisions from that one moment. But Aleida brought me back down to earth with a slight squeeze and a smile when I looked down at her.

We all sat down to eat and I ignored the looks of the other restaurant goers. After that we all left, Aleida and I returning home to another graduation celebration of our own.

You're probably thinking: 'oh yeah, another sex scene.' I hate to disappoint you, but you'll have to wait for another time to hear about that.

We went home together and we did go right to bed. But there wasn't anything more sexual than the two of us lying in each other's arms. Aleida was wearing nothing as I held her in my arms, her soft, delicate skin against mine.

Let me tell you something. The feel of her delicate, graceful, feminine body in my arms was amazing. The soft rise and fall of her body in tune to her breathing was the most powerful sensation I had ever experienced. I lay there for a long time, merely running my fingers through her hair, gently stroking her forehead and planting occasional kisses on top of her head.

Every now and then she would stir in my arms and I would loosen my arms, allowing her to shift position. Then her hands would instinctively come back to me and I would hold her again. After over a week apart I was sure of at least one thing, I thought as I got out of bed and got back into my uniform. I loved this girl with all my heart.

As I slid the magazine into my Glock, and worked the action chambering a cartridge, I made a silent vow. I would do my job no matter what, so that Aleida would always be safe and people like her and I could be together and safe. I slid my gun into its holster and snapped the retaining strap into place.

I looked down at Aleida as she slept in my bed. The blankets had slid down her back to just cover her ass, leaving the graceful indentation of her spin and the small of her back visible. Leaning down, I took the edge of the blankets in my hand and placed a kiss in the small of her back, then pulled the blankets up to her shoulders.

Aleida rolled over, her eyes blinking open. A satisfied smile crept over her face as she sunk into the bed, her one hand slipping out from under the covers. She grabbed the cross strap running across my chest and pulled me to her. Our lips met and she ran her tongue across my lips, sucking my tongue into her mouth. I smiled and pulled away.

Aleida pouted, playfully and blinked slowly.

"When I get home, honey," I whispered.

She smiled and kissed me gently. " Okay, handsome."

"I'll see you in the morning," I said, picking up my coat and walking towards the door.

"John," she called.

I stopped at the door and turned back to her.

"Be careful," she said. " I love you."

I smiled. " I love you too."

As I walked out through the garage for my first night as a police officer I couldn't help but suppress a huge, shit eating grin. It was funny how life came together all at once. Here I was fulfilling my life long dream, and waiting for me in bed was the greatest thing that had ever happened to me. I climbed into the Lightning, thankful that I didn't have to choose between one or the other.

I guess the old saying was wrong.

"You can have your cake and eat it too," I murmured to myself as I drove down the driveway.

End-want to read more about John and Aleida? Let me know, I'm surprised how this story has developed and am kind of interested myself to see what will happen next. The Cowboy