Library Loving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt so intense...too intense....like his tongue had been on fire...she felt apprehensive at the intensity. What had she gotten herself into here?

She had met a stranger up in the crow's nest, stripped naked for him, had him go down on her and now she was about to fuck him.

Or was it the other way around because he had been in charge since she set foot in here?

"I'm not so sure..."

He stroked her face, his fingers sending tingles through her skin, spreading the fire.

"Shhh....I can't say I'm about to take you to heaven but...it will be someplace just as good..."

Then he bent to kiss her face, her neck, seizing some skin in between his teeth and biting, hard enough to cause her eyes to water.

She felt his erection pressing against her belly, insistent as he kissed her body, leaving her breathing heavily, and his heart thudding against her chest.

"I don't know..."

"Just relax...."

His voice sounded so silky, so sure and she knew he had her where he wanted her. And she knew that he knew as he pushed her against the mattress again and began moving his mouth over her body, savoring every taste of her. His mouth tasted her breasts and then suckled on her nipples...sending jolts of pleasure through her.

She squirmed beneath him, her skin hot, seeking the relief that only he could give her. She felt his fingers on her too, and when he touched her pussy, he whispered in delight.

"You're so wet...so ready..."

She just sighed as he stroked her there, rubbing her clit again which still throbbed from her prior orgasm and she lifted her pelvis up towards his touch.

Becoming very impatient with him even as she wondered what she had gotten herself into with him.

She started to sit up again and he slammed her back on the mattress and pushed her legs apart further so he could slide between them. He grabbed her wrists and pressed them over her head. She tried to free them but she couldn't...why wouldn't he let her touch was he trying to prevent her escape?

Chest to toe, they were now pressed together, skin to skin, slick with sweat that warmed them both. His engorged penis prodded the cleft between her legs, slick with her dew. Her eyes widened as she read what she saw in his own.

Oh my god...who was he...really...and what was he about to do to her?

"Now lie real still and just let it happen..."

His voice sounded like a purr or was it a growl and his face looked strained, but his eyes penetrated deep inside of her while outside her pussy, his erection waited. He stared into her eyes for a moment...and she really saw him for the first time.

Only now it was too late.

But something about his eyes, caused her tension to ease, her adrenalin levels to drop...lulling her into his stare and her breathing slowed.

And then when she had been about to relax, he flexed his hips and thrust inside of her, before being encased in the snug warmth of her pussy.

Pain had filled her as his penis had stretched her to what she felt might be her limit but before it intensified, he stopped.

"I can't..." she cried.

His eyes never left her.

"Yes...you can...you feel so perfect..."

And then he bucked his hips again and this time he didn't pause in between his thrusts, his penis driven deeper inside of her breaching whatever resistance had been left. She thrust her head back, clenched her hands and then tried to break them free while he thrust into her pressing her against the mattress again and again. He grabbed her thighs and wrapped them around his own, her legs slick like his. Always thrusting up and inside her, heat filling her pussy and permeating through her body, tinged with elations, exhilaration and the tartest taste of pleasure which spiked through her, increasing with every thrust of his hips.

She knew he wasn't what she had thought but right now she didn't care...she just wanted him to keep moving, the thickness of his erection allowed for it to rub deliciously against her clit with every thrust and her climax began to build. His body began to stiffen and his purr turned into a growl as he reached down with his mouth and seized her mouth again.

The tempo of his thrusts continued her waves of pleasure spiked higher and higher and she felt her body began to quiver as she felt an amazing orgasm building, building and just when she thought she would die...it cascaded through her.

She screamed like a feral animal when her orgasm hit her as he continued to slide out of her and then thrust back in, feeling hotter and hotter...until she felt the pulsations inside her of his semen shoot through her, leaving a trail of sweet burn. She looked up at him but he had arched his back and had been looking up as he came inside of her.

A moment later, he collapsed on top of her and finally released her wrists which felt bruised from the pressure but then a few other parts of her did now. He rolled off of her and onto his back, his penis releasing her and beginning to soften. She felt the slickness between her legs she hadn't thought to use a condom.

Which meant...oh shit?

They lay together for a long moment without talking. She didn't really know what to say at this point considering what had just happened...it hadn't just been sex...

Finally she found her voice again.

"Who are you...anyway?"

He smiled at her.

"The librarian who sorts books..."

She propped herself up on her elbow and looked at him.

"No who really...I guess you've heard the rumors..."

He smiled wider.

"All wrong of course...truth is as they say stranger than fiction."

Hmmm, she wondered what he meant by that.

"All you need to know is that I'm your lover...and that we're going to be spending a lot of time together."

Now she felt taken aback by that sudden pronouncement.

"Now hold on here,"

But he had rolled over on top of her again and braced his body with his arms pinning her to the mattress.

"Maybe you better listen to me...because in a few hours, you're going to be crawling the walls and only I'm going to be able to fix it."

She looked up at him, his face so close, his breath soothed her flushed skin on her cheeks.

"When I ejaculated into you a moment ago, I shot you with a huge dose of a chemical that will ensure that you become aroused every few hours...and only I have the antidote."

She shook her head at him, incredulously.

"You're kidding..."

He kissed her softly on the mouth and then shook his head.

"For the next 30 days until it wears off, you will be very aroused and I will be spending a lot of time easing that arousal...like we just did...and by the end of that month period..."

"What..."

"You won't be feeling it anymore because you'll be pregnant with my baby."

She looked freaked out...he supposed he couldn't blame her.

"Yes...you see I was looking for the woman to mate with...who would come up here with me for me to do what was necessary and that was you..."

"Why me...?"

He kissed her again, softly in a way almost tender.

"When I watched you...pleasure yourself last week...I knew by your scent that I had to have you...and so I waited..."

"Oh my god...."

"No...I'm not god...but I'm going to give you a lot of pleasure for the next 30 days...now you might want to think about resting up a bit before we...mate again...."

She just lay there while he took her in his arms and she sat there contemplating her immediate future while he did what most males did after arduous sex which was fall asleep.

And so her 30 day sentence began...and more pleasure than she could ever have imagined awaited.

12