Library Maiden

Story Info
Wife shows lover and interloper how hot she really can be.
2.2k words
3.64
35.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
puno
puno
1 Followers

My wife and I have had several wonderful experiences over the years both together and separate. This is one of her experiences she told me of that still gets me going I only wish I was there in person.

Several years back both me and my wife decided to open our marriage up. Partly because she met someone at the library she worked at and partly because our marriage was hitting the doldrums. Based on our stories she may have had the better experiences out of the deal.

My wife Annie had taken a part time job at the local library to bring in some extra cash and get away from the kids at night. She also enjoyed the extra perks one of them was Tony the night time maintenance guy.

They hit it off right away often going on break together or sneaking off to one of the many secluded places to get to know each other a little more intimately. One of their favorite spots was the tech lab where they fix book bindings and video tapes. At night Tony and Willard the evening security person were the only ones who had keys to the lab. He would often wait there before Annie's break leaving the door open for her to sneak in.

This night Annie had worn a dress since Tony and her had planned an all night event. Normally Annie wore jeans since her job entailed putting the books and other materials away that patrons returned or left out. She often commented how the old men and Willard would try to position their selves to get a peek up her dress when she squatted to put books away on the lower shelves or when she reached up while standing on a stool putting books away on the top shelves. So she would rarely wear a dress but this night she wanted to start her evening with Tony real early and she would put up with the old men looking for a cheap thrill.

Annie told Tony that she needed to wet her appetite before they got off work. He told her that he would be waiting for her in the lab for break. He smiled at her and left to get his work done. Annie was so excited that she could hardly concentrate on what she was doing.

Five minutes before her break she decided to do something bold and went to the restroom to remove her bra and panties. The excitement was killing her as she was getting ready in the restroom. She quickly stuffed her underwear in her smallish purse and proceeded to leave for the lab. She started for the steps when a patron stopped her to ask for the location of a book he was looking for. Annie had no choice but to direct him to the aisle and pull the book from one of the higher shelves. She couldn't tell if he got a good show but it did make her more eager to get to Tony.

She was a little late but when she got to the door, thankfully it was still unlocked. She quickly checked to make sure that no one was around before opening the door and slipping inside the lab. She saw Tony was at the lab desk cleaning up so Annie quietly closed the door and reached in her purse and shot her panties at him. They missed him but they landed on the keyboard of the computer he was dusting around. He smiled and turned to see her standing in the middle of the room.

Annie smiled and said she wanted to surprise him, with that she began to unbutton the front of her short, above the knee length dress. Opening here dress she showed him that she truly had nothing underneath her dress. She stepped forward and pushed him back on to the armless office chair. She immediately straddle his legs and gave him when of her patented deep wet kisses that can curl any man's toes.

Tony's toes curling weren't just because of her kiss, no they were balling up because of what Annie was doing with her hips and exposed crotch. Annie would've made a great lap dancer with the way she could gyrate her beautiful hips.

Tony started moving his hands up to her small pert breasts. She let out a small moan as her rolled her erect nipples with his calloused fingers. Annie press his head down on her aching nipples so he could suckle on her breast. She could have easily had an orgasm with the friction she was creating on his lap and with Tony's tongue working her nipples to an erotic harden state.

Unfortunately for Annie there was not enough time for all this foreplay. She reluctantly pulled away from his mouth and started to undo his pants. Tony was obviously more than ready as he raised his hips so she could pull his pants and underwear down to his ankles. Annie's gyrating hips had done their magic because his cock was already pulsating with small droplets of precum forming at the tip.

Annie using her tongue quickly lapped up those tiny droplets, savoring each droplet on the pallet of her tongue. She then licked the full length of his cock making him groan out. He asked her take him in his mouth. She of course did but she had other desires that needed fulfilling. Tony's hips involuntarily raised up from her incredible mouth and tongue. He wanted so badly to release all of himself inside of her mouth.

Annie sensing this pulled her mouth off his glistening cock . She smiled and stood up quickly to straddle him once more with Tony deeply penetrated inside of her extremely wet and hot vagina. Once again Annie would work her magic hips, she new he wouldn't last long enough for her own orgasm but they didn't have any time. Besides she thought she had all night to have her fun.

Annie could tell he was going to cum soon by the way the rhythm of his breathing changed and his thrusts to meet her downward movement. Tony was now at the edge of his control while Annie increased her rhythm to bring him over the edge. Suddenly the door to the lab opened up with our friendly neighborhood security man, Willard, with billy club drawn.

Annie was so startled that she jumped up but poor Tony was too far gone and he exploded as he pulled out. His cum shot had hit Annie and also sprayed on to the desk and the floor around them. Tony jumped up and pulled his pants up quickly. Annie unfortunately had her dress down over her arms and had a little trouble pulling it back up to cover herself, one saving grace was that her back was to Willard.

Willard a so called born again Christian went into a bible thumping tirade telling them they should be ashamed of themselves especially Annie since she was married. He made her turn around to face him, Annie didn't have time to button up so she tried her best at covering up her vital areas.

Looking at Willard's eyes she knew that she wasn't doing very well. She was covering her top well enough but the dress had flared out the bottom exposing her beautifully trimmed pussy. Willard was probably getting an eyeful of something he hadn't seen in thirty years.

Willard the bible school teacher security guard was drinking in every five foot two inches of Annie's shapely 120 pound frame. Willard looked at Tony then back at Annie and asked who was going to clean up this mess. Tony sensing the precarious position they were in started to move to clean up, but Willard stopped him with a wave of his club. Willard told Annie to start cleaning up, she asked if she could button up but he simply told her just start cleaning. He then pointed with is billy club at Annie's panties laying on the keyboard.

Annie thinking he wanted her to put it on and began to put them on, but Willard told her that he wanted her to use them to clean up the mess. Humiliated she turned and started to use her panties to clean up Tony's cum off the desk and computer. Tony tried to tell Willard to back off, but Willard glared at him and said if wanted keep his job that he shouldn't make a sound. Tony was working two jobs just to keep ahead decided to pick a better time to talk back.

Annie finished cleaning the desk and computer with her own panties told Willard that she was done. Willard replied that she should now start on the chair. Annie knew that with her dress totally unbutton she would be totally exposed to him trying to clean the chair. She hesitated for a second only to hear Willard threaten her with telling everyone of her indiscretion and he would tell when she was finished. With that said she turned around and bent over to clean the seat of the chair. Both Willard and Tony watched mesmerized as Annie's breast swayed as she cleaned the chair.

Annie began to notice that she was beginning to have an effect on the men watching her. She started to wash her humiliation away with the sense of sexual power she was gaining on these men. Finishing the chair she looked at Willard, his only reply was to see him point to the floor with his club. Annie notice that his club was nervously shaking. She knew now that she had gotten him worked up so she decided to have some fun with him. She got down on her knees and started to clean up the carpeting but she made sure that she sat on her haunches so that the dress opened up to expose her fully up front. She could hear the men swallow involuntarily and she knew that she was totally in control. She then leaned forward pretending to survey the floor for those special droplets of her lover's cum. By leaning forward on all fours her dress rose above hips and sat there framing her sexy hips from the side, but Willard wanted take a look at the prize so he moved around to look at her flowering pubic mound.

Annie noticing Willard's movement behind her and Tony looking down at her up-front decided to move in a way to raise the heart rate for both of them. She reached as far forward as she could go and by arching her back she forced her nipples to rub along at the carpet for Tony to see. At the same time her hips raised higher giving Willard a glimpse of her that he would never be able to forget in a lifetime.

Willard moving behind her made Annie rather nervous but she didn't think he would do anything too crazy. He flipped his club and pointed to her inside thigh and said that it looks like she needed to clean herself up too. Anticipating his next move and feeling rather randy she separated her knees a little more. Willard using his club handle rubbed the inside of her thigh and slowly moved it up her thigh. Annie let out a small moan as the knurled handle of the club made it to her clitoris.

Willard said to Tony that he didn't do good job because this little hussie looks like she could use something more. With that Annie looked at Tony with a wicked smile and grabbed Willard's club. She slowly began to slide the handle up and down her vaginal lips working it in against her clitoris. She once again could hear Willard and Tony's breathing become labored as she continued to work the club between her legs. Willard let go of his club and stood up to watch the show.

Annie rolled over for her small audience making sure they could see her work herself to edge of her orgasm. The handle of the club glisten with the juices of her bodily fluids. She began to feel the first waves of erotic pleasure roll up and down her body. She pressed club hard against herself and then slid the handle inside her till she finally shook with her orgasm.

Opening her eyes she looked over at her awed little men. Annie smiled and mischievously said that there appears to be another mess she must clean up. Annie picked up her panties and wiped the club handle before giving it back to Willard. She thanked him and asked him if he wanted a souvenir. Willard was speechless and could only nod his head. Annie reached down and grabbed his crotch and then stuffed her panties in his pocket. Willard made an audible gasp as her hand rubbed him when she put her hand in his pocket, suddenly he turned several shades of red as he let loose in his pants. Annie chuckled as he turned to run out of the lab.

Annie quickly buttoned up her dress before any one else could come in. She looked back at Tony and evilly said just wait till she got him alone later that night. Annie left to get back to work and perhaps to a little more teasing of the old men and poor Willard in the library.

Annie and me have several wild stories to tell but I think you'll agree with me that her stories will you keep you cumming back for more.

puno
puno
1 Followers