Library Privileges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she heard Linda and Alma's names she knew she had a problem. How he knew about Linda was a mystery to her because Linda had been out of her life for almost a year.

As he sat there, Ross knew her sexual preferences had started to change a long time ago. She had been with Alma for not a lot short of a year and then before that was Linda. He didn't know about before Linda, but it didn't really matter anymore. She was still silent so he continued. He kept his voice as close to normal as he could manage and he realized he wasn't as hurt as he was mad. Mad that she had been deceiving him for so long and he had gone along with her lies far too willingly. "Lois, you have been unfaithful to me for longer than I can even imagine, I'm sure. Rest assured that you are being unfaithful. Just because you share a bed with a woman makes no difference. I suspect it all started as an adventure between you and some woman, but that adventure grew until you lost all interest in men. Whatever the case, it's over for us. I'm embarrassed when I think about how blindly and willingly I let you run around and even felt sorry for you because of your so called winter depression, or whatever the hell it was supposed to be. Talk to me Lois, explain to me why I shouldn't file for divorce tomorrow."

She didn't look at him as she said, "Most of what you said is true, of course, but I just don't think it is the same as being unfaithful. Yes, I was with Linda for a few months, but my issues with the winter months is real. Being with Alma has helped me a lot."

"There's a lot to be said about staying very busy, especially if it's with your lover."

"I'm just trying to explain. Ross, I still care for you and we have a good life together. Why spoil it now?" You have Patty and I have Alma, so what? Why can't we just accept our arrangement and enjoy life. If we get a divorce we will both be much poorer, and what if something happens with Alma or Patty and one of us ends up being alone? Now we still have each other."

"Let me get this straight. If you lose Alma, you will make love to me and enjoy it, have orgasms and the whole thing, is that right? Can you still enjoy feeling my cock slam into you, assuming I can still get it up for you now? Can you get off on my cock, Lois? If so, let's try it right now. If you can have a convincing orgasm just from us fucking, I'll reconsider divorce until we work at it. Want to try that right now Lois?"

"It isn't about sex between us Ross."

"You can say that again. If you think I'll settle for having a mistress and stay with you, all I can say is you are nuts. That is not an option. I'm filing tomorrow so you better be thinking about where to live."

"What about you? You can't afford to stay here by yourself I'm sure."

"I'll come up with something Lois, I'm not worried about that."

"You'll move in with Patty."

"You are the one that started that whole thing you know. You suggested she make love to me, and with your blessings no less. Maybe I would move in with her, but more likely not. Of course, if Alma is serious about you she will welcome you with open arms and you can move in with her. I really don't care Lois, but the bottom line is we are through and you only have a little time to decide where you are going." Rather than continue, Ross walked away. He had more he could say to her about what he knew and a lot more about what he strongly suspected.

It was only a few days later when he came home from work and found a note from Lois. "I've moved in with Alma. I have most of my clothes and things and the rest will have to be divided up somehow. I still say we could have continued to live together and been just fine and none of this dividing of possessions would be necessary. I really do care for you and will miss you very much, Ross. I'm sorry I wasn't more honest and open with you right from the start, but I can't go back and change any of that now. I hope that in the future you'll be able to look back and feel that you have made the right decision." She simply signed her name without any emotional comment. So she did move in with Alma. Even though he was sure that would happen, that thought left a bitter taste in his mouth. Ross looked at the note once more and then tossed it in the trash. His next official act was to strip to his briefs and spend the evening in his underwear as he once again surveyed his finances. She was right about the house. It wasn't likely that he could keep the house long term. Their budget had been based on the assumption that both of them would be working at least most of the time. He could probably convince the bank that he could handle it and at least continue to live there for the next year, but anything beyond that would be a stretch unless he got an unexpected promotion. Then he called Patty.

"God Ross I've been going crazy."

"I'm sorry. Lois has moved out and I've been working on my finances and...and I needed some time alone to sort everything out."

"Are you okay? I mean is there anything I can do?"

"Yes, tell me you love me."

"Oh Ross, I do love you so much. I won't push you, but I can't wait to see you."

"Can you wait long enough to drive over here?"

"Now...can I?"

"I'd like you to. I need you honey and I miss you so much."

Patty was in his arms in less than half an hour and the next night she was moving her clothes into his closet right after he proposed to her and she said yes. She didn't make as much as Lois did, but by her giving up her apartment they would be able to afford the house.

Come Friday night the two of them were naked and sitting on the couch. The same couch where they had sat so close together and held hands. "Ross it seems so long ago that we were sitting here."

"But we had clothes on then."

"I know, but not because that's how I wanted it."

"Okay so after we're married, will you want a housekeeper?"

"If we can ever afford it maybe so. That will give us more time to make love and you can write me dirty stories. But honey, we have to have some rules."

What kind of rules?"

"The housekeeper has to be ugly and she can't have library privileges."

The End.