Library Submission

Story Info
Deirdre meets her Master, after a long absence.
2.2k words
4.16
24.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deirdre sat alone in the quiet library, attempting to work on her thesis proposal. It was the middle of summer break and this time of year the library was dead. Deirdre loved the silence, but it also caused her mind to wander. Having just ended her relationship with her boyfriend of almost a year, Deirdre was upset with her lacking sex life. Before coming to the library she had ventured around the sleezy sex shops in New York's West Village, she really needed a new vibrator. Trying not to fall asleep, Deirdre quit daydreaming and got back to work. Her advisor needed her proposal ASAP but despite the looming deadline she still couldn't focus. All that she could think about was the sex she desperately needed. It had been a few months now, and she really missed the weight of a man resting on top of her, and the firm strike of his hand across her ass.

As the day went on her proposal began to take shape. Deirdre was quite proud of herself, despite the numerous interruptions. As she sat twirling her hair, starring straight ahead, a man walked between the stacks of books that surrounded her. He caught her attention even though he walked through quickly. She listened to his footsteps pace back and forth down the aisle, then he stopped. Deirdre assumed he had found his book and would be on his way. However, she was wrong. The footsteps were coming in her direction again. Getting nervous, she looked down and began her work again. A moment later the man had taken a seat at the table two down from hers. Deirdre peered up at her company and was stunned as she realized who he was. She was gawking at the man who had broken her 7 years ago, it was her Master. She panicked, not knowing what to do. "Do I say Hello, or do I pretend I don't see him," she thought. Her pussy was instantly dripping as the thoughts of their time together came flooding back. Her face began to flush and her nipples stiffened. Deirdre decided it was now or never, they were alone on the 7th floor of the library, lots of good things could happen. Pushing her chair out, Deirdre stood and walked slowly toward her Master. Once at his table she got on her knees, cleared her throat and spoke

"Hello, Master."

Startled at this greeting Professor Cornell, Ken to the average man, Master to only a few, quickly lowered his rugged copy of Picasso's War, and starred at the kneeling girl in front of him. Clearing his throat, unsure of what to say at the sight of Deirdre kneeling there, he reached out and lovingly took hold of her chin and lifted her head, so they were looking at each other. "Why, Hello there my Pet." He said with a mischievous grin. "Fancy running into you after all this time, in this deserted house of books."

Deirdre smiled at her Master, as their eyes met and locked. She was in complete awe of him, as if he had never left her, never broken her heart, as time had not passed and it was merely the next day.

"How delightful it is to see you, Deirdre!" Ken exclaimed. "My god it has been far too long! How have you been? What have you been doing? How did you end up in New York?"

"I feel the same way Master. I am doing well, finishing my Master's degree ironically, which is how I ended up here." Deirdre explained. "Now I am sitting at your feet and I can hardly believe that it is happening, on a day when the library is empty, what are the odds that the one person I would run into would be you?"

Fate is the only explanation. They exchanged random dialogue and reacquainted themselves again. Time passed and the sexual tension grew.

"Now that we are reacquainted My pet, are you sure you want to participate in what I have in store for you?"

"Yes Master, I have longed for this moment. I want nothing more than for you to use me as you once did. I want to fulfill Your every desire."

"If that is what you wish My pet, stand up and take off your panties."

Deirdre moved quickly to stand and pull her panties down from under her skirt. Ken smiled as she frantically yanked them from around her left ankle.

"Now, My pet I want you to put them in your mouth, and bend over this table."

"Yes Master," Deirdre replied and nervously crammed her soaking wet panties into her mouth and bent over the table. She made sure that her ass was protruding as far as she could get it to.

Ken stood up and walked behind her. Gently he caressed her ass with both hands. Forcefully he yanks the skirt up to her waist, exposing Deirdre's ass and clean shaven pussy lips to the droves of books stored on the seventh floor. Deirdre felt her pulse quicken and her face flush. There was no hiding that she was incredibly turned on at this moment. Being fucked in a library was one of her biggest fantasies, and having her Master be the one to do it was just icing on the cake.

Ken squatted so that he was eye level with Deirdre's soaking pussy. Taking the index fingers on both hands he touched her pussy lips softly. "mmmmmmm" he moaned. "I can see that somebody is very excited to see her Master after all this time, isn't that right My pet?" With a shaky voice Deirdre replied "Yes Master." Quickly and forcefully Ken pulled open her dewy lips and found her quivering pussy dripping and ready for his advances. Ken stood from his squatted position, removing his hands from the private places they had just explored. He placed one hand on the table next to Deirdre's hand and lowered his lips to her ear. "I'm going to teach you a lesson, slut." And as the last word fell off his tongue his hand rose into the air and came slamming down on Deirdre's voluptuous ass. The sound of his hand hitting her skin echoed through the room and sent waves of pleasure through her body. "What if someone heard that?!" Deirdre thought to herself, but then as the blows continued to come, she no longer cared. The only thing she could think about was the way her Master's hand felt slapping her ass. How she had longed for him, and now she had him again. Each slap rocked her body and caused her pussy to drip just a little more. Deirdre could not control the whimpers escaping her lips. Once the blows ceased Deirdre's ass radiated waves of heat that equaled the deep crimson color her skin had become.

"Now, My pet, get on your knees and take out my cock."

Deirdre's face flushed even more than it had before, as she fell to her knees and carefully removed her Master's rigid cock from behind its cloth encasement.

"Suck it," Ken said forcefully. Deirdre looked up at her Master and smiled coyly as she opened her mouth and slid his tick cock in between her lips. Feeling the soft flesh of her Master's cock between her lips was like going home again. Deirdre rolled her tongue down the underside of the shaft as she pushed it farther back into her throat. Once her lips laid flat against Ken's torso, she began fucking his cock in and out of her throat as deep as it can go. Ken put his hands firmly on the back of her head and forced his cock deeper. Deirdre began gagging and coughing around her Masters cock, drool running down her chin. With one forceful thrust Ken pushes his cock to the back of her throat and held it there while he smacked her across the face and held her nose. Deirdre began gasping around her Master's cock and freaking out because she couldn't breathe. Ken begins to chuckle, and releases her. "Damn pet, you still suck the best cock of anyone I have ever encountered."

"Thank You Master," Deirdre gasped, her eyes watering smearing her makeup.

Ken took hold of her chin and brought her back to a standing position. Looking her dead in the eye, he leaned forward and kissed her passionately. Like he had never done. His tongue probed her mouth and she reciprocated his advances. After only a moment of this heated embrace, Ken pulled away. Not knowing what would happen next Deirdre stood quietly. Every feeling she had for him was written on her face. The love that she had always felt for him, despite their past, had always remained.

"I need to cum" Ken exclaimed. A coy smile spread across Deirdre's lips, it is everything she had been waiting for. She needed his cum so desperately, like a ravenous beast searching for it's next meal. Not knowing what she should do, Deirdre stood with proper posture awaiting instruction. "We can't stay here and fuck" Ken said, "come with me." Deirdre happily followed him toward the elevators, leaving her panties in the floor next to her Master's table. Ken pulled her into the elevator, slamming her face first up against the wall. He forced her legs apart and forcefully stuffed three fingers deep into her pussy. Flicking her G-spot firmly with one hand, and restraining Deirdre's left hand with the other. His cock was still out of his pants and as rigid as it could get.

Deirdre's moans became louder and louder as the approached the 11th floor. This was the administration floor of the library, the top floor. There is an open walk way all around the offices, looking down into the lobby below. There was no one around. All the office doors were securely locked. Ken removed Deirdre from the elevator by grabbing a fist full of her hair and dragging her out backwards. Once in the walkway, he threw her against the plexie glass that created the barrier between the 11th floor and the hard marble floor of the lobby. Ken held Deirdre against the glass. Reaching around in front of her, he ripped her shirt open exposing her heaving breasts. They were tightly bound in her bra, which he quickly removed, allowing her tits to fall free. Ken pushed her back against the glass, showing anyone who happened to pass by on a lower floor the squished view of her large tits. "Arch your back" Ken demanded. Deirdre followed his request, sticking her ass toward his rigid cock. With one solid thrust, Ken forced his cock deep into Deirdre's dripping wet pussy. Her body pressed against the glass with each advancing thrust. As her Master fucked her harder than he had ever fucked her, he leaned down and whispered in her ear. "I always loved the feeling of your tight cunt around my cock, slut. I have missed it."

Panting Deirdre replied "Thank you Master for giving me your cock again. It feels so good to be full."

After a while of good hard thrusting, Ken grabbed Deirdre's left and pulled her off the glass wall. Pushing her face down to the floor, but keeping her ass high in the air, he continued to assault her quivering orifice. Holding her self in this position was difficult, but Deirdre did not dare stop. She feared what would happen if she disobeyed her Master. As a short time passed, Deirdre felt her orgasm building deep within. Gasping for her breath she asked Ken as clearly as possible, "please Master, may Your slut cum?" With each forceful thrust Ken grunted "yes slut, cum all over your Master's cock, cum hard!" As he grunted his last words Deirdre let go. Clamping her pussy tightly around its phallic intruder, the orgasm filled her body with ecstasy. The sensation sent Ken into a frenzy. The tight muscles were clamped so firmly around his cock he could not help but fill her orifice with a puddle of his hot cum. Once his balls were empty, Ken grabbed Deirdre's hair and pulled her to her feet. As she stood completely, she could feel his cum seeping out of her body. She placed her index finger inside and pulled out a bit, tasting it. Oh how good their juices tasted together. Like it was always meant to be. Ken smiled at Deirdre, placing his hand against her cheek, he softly caressed her, and pulled her to his chest, holding her closely.

Together they dripped with ecstasy and sweat. Walking back to the elevator Ken whispered into her ear, "I am so glad that we stumbled upon each other today. I have been dreaming of this for years." Deirdre replied, "Oh Master, I have missed the electrifying states that you put me in, and how hard you make me cum." Snuggling into Ken's arm, they enter the elevator. "Should we stop on the 7th floor for your panties," Ken smirked. Deirdre just shook her head and smiled. They made it to the 1st floor, exchanged numbers, and planned on meeting again very soon.

As Deirdre walked out of the revolving doors, she couldn't help but wonder why the cards played out in her favor on this specific day, but she was happy that they did. She belonged to her Master again, and it never felt so right.