Licentious Conduct

Story Info
Cock hungry white girl has sex with Asian stranger.
2.1k words
3.58
12.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have never been the type of girl to let the break up of a relationship get me down. In fact, within a week I've shrugged it off and have my hand held up saying next like someone hailing a yellow cab in New York City. When Jamie decided that he preferred his ex to me after six months of soul searching and wasting my damn time in the process, I couldn't wait to see the back of him to be honest. I don't like drama, and a dramatic fuelled man is far from appealing, it's like signing up to take on someone with emotional hypochondria.

Anyway, like I say, his loss, now I am ready to move on and I'm all up and ready to get on with it. My bed has been empty for far too long. So, I am prepared tonight to find his replacement. I'm sat in bed, lap top on my knee, a Friends DVD playing in the background, sipping my glass of wine. I have my cheese and crackers on the bedside table in case I am feeling peckish as I hunt for cock and my bedroom is twinkling with a dozen tea lights. Heaven!

I log into the popular internet dating website and put in the relevant parameters to find my next mate. (Six foot tall at least, living within a five mile radius, aged between twenty eight and thirty five). Some of the candidates look salubrious to say the least, if not down right weird. Others are extremely good looking but their photographs have been obviously taken to capture their best side. Then again, I have hardly uploaded a photograph of myself devoid of make up so I should really stop myself from being so hypocritical.

It never fails to amaze me how much bullshit people put on their profiles either. I scan through a few and some are so lengthy they make my eyeballs bleed. Guys have you never considered holding back a little? Reading how you have just recently divorced and are heartbroken but 'getting over it 'is not a sure fire way of nailing pussy. Well, not mine anyway. At the other end of the scale are the guys who put rubbish like "I hate writing about myself, message me to find out more.'' Yes, will do, Jack the fucking Ripper.

I am obviously showing as being online, so the steady flow of messages to my inbox begins, one message in particular grabbing my attention. I click and take a look at the guys profile before wasting my time bothering to reply to him, damage limitation is the key when you are in my position. He looks pretty decent, it is a side profile picture which would definitely be a no no for me but the actually wording of his profile is decent enough. Not too much information but not too scant for me to fear for my life if I message him. Plus, and this is a big plus, he sent me a flattering message that isn't too over the top.

Hi Suzy, I've looked at your pics and your profile and you seem really nice. Love the short hair by the way, its soooo funky. Message me back if you would like to chat.

So I do, because flattery gets you everywhere with me, sad but true.

Hi Ali, thanks for your message, glad you love my hair, have you got Skype?

I find Skype more convenient in terms of online chatting rather than ping ponging back and forth via the dating site. Although, tonight I wasn't in the mood to do the full on face on face Skype chat scenario. Plus I like the element of surprise; I have always been a sucker for blind dates if truth be told. Anyway, Ali hadn't earned his keep until I had engaged him in some form of instant chat. As an online chat expert I can also gauge how quickly he answers my questions. If it takes him five minutes per question I will blow him off and block him. Not only am I fussy who I fuck, I like a guy to possess enough intelligence to answer me right away, if they're witty to boot that's a huge tick against their name. I nibble on a cracker and pour another glass of wine as I wait for him to reply.

I have Skype. What's your addy? A x

I give it to him.

Two hours later, I'm still chatting to Ali and surprisingly for me and my past track record, he seems to possess a higher level of intelligence than most guys who I have picked up online. Some people have a gaydar or a fuckdar, I usually possess a fuckwitdar but tonight it seems to have gone into retirement.

So anyway, he is witty and funny and has a nice air about him. He doesn't engage me in perverted chat in the first ten minutes and I relax to his theme which consists of more flattery. The only thing I am worried about is this, if he is nice as he comes across, he might want more than no strings attached sex.

I determine his intentions within ten minutes and we agree to meet at 10pm. I hop out of bed to grab a shower and get ready, I have Ali sussed already and I refrain from allowing my excitement to over take me. I force myself not to play with my pussy in the shower which is no mean feat seeing as I am horny, revved up and ready to go. I want to save myself for this evening and the potential events.

I decide to wear my knee length black leather boots, black g string, short black skirt and a black polo neck. I'm hoping to capture the vamp look, plus the outfit compliments my newly dyed black hair. The only flash of colour I use is a slash of red lipstick to enhance my full lips. I have been told my lips are my best facial feature, only men say that though and you can imagine what's running through their minds when they say that. It makes me slightly horny I must admit, to have a guy compliment me on my lips when I know all they are really thinking about is having them plugged tight around their cocks.

Ali is late but this is due to the fact he has managed to get himself lost. The fact he has rang me to tell me all about however, has redeemed him in my eyes. I hate tardiness of any kind but if there is a genuine reason then I am okay with that, plus I am horny as hell. He finally arrives and I jump in his car. The fact I know I am taking a risk turns me on but I am a live for the moment kind of girl and despite the fact I might not be romantic per se, I do believe a little in serendipity.

Ali is really nice. He seems a little shy and nervous at first so I let him jabber on until I can see him visibly relax. I zone out a little as he starts to talk about his work, who talks about work when they are going to potentially get a fuck?

I look at his side profile as he concentrates on negotiating his car through the motorway traffic. I decide he is definitely worthy of my time, plus he is coloured. I've never fucked a coloured guy before and I admit I am partial to be a bit of inter racial porn in the privacy of my bedroom it's such a turn on. For me, Ali is like a packet of Refreshers, colourful, fresh and he makes me feel fizzy inside.

We drive around the city and I'm wondering if he has found himself lost again, however, he definitely has an inbuilt sat nav in terms of finding a back alley as he pulls his car into one. I suddenly start to feel a little self conscious and absent mindedly pull at my skirt that has ridden up my thigh without me noticing, however, the excitement is definitely the main emotion dominating my mind right now.

Ali turns off the car engine and undoes his seat belt. Leaning over he kisses me and boy can he kiss! I can feel my pussy starting to warm up as his long, lingering tongue explores my mouth making me feel like am going to explode from the inside out. He takes my hand and places it on his cock that is straining against his jeans and I'm gone. My mind moves into blank out horny mode that always gets me in trouble as I drag my finger nail down the restrained shaft of his cock, knowing this is a sure fire way of making him feel my touch despite the thick denim material that's encasing him. He groans and I let his hands roam under my skirt, up my thighs as his fingers find my g string and move inside and I enjoy him exploring me. His fingers expertly play with my pussy and it feels seedy and dirty what we are doing. We are in a back alley where we could get caught at any given moment and couple all of this with my mental, horny blackout mode, it's an almost unbearable, intoxicating mixture.

I lean across and decide to unleash his cock and relieve it from its constraints. Unzipping him, I pull out his cock and realise he is circumcised. Oh joy of joys! I feel my stomach flip with excitement. I've never had a circumcised cock before; this evening of firsts is getting better and better.

I move Ali's hands away from my pussy and lean across from my seat determined to give him some attention. I have an unbearable urge to feel his cock in my mouth. He leans back in his seat, a welcome recipient of my advances, as I take him in my mouth. The head of his cock feels massive, totally filling my mouth. As I suck him, I can taste his pre cum and judging from the noise he is making it won't be long before he shoots his load.

At this point I realise that I should be berating myself for behaving like such a slut but I figure life is too short to be giving myself an internal guilt trip. We are two responsible adults and I believe life is about making memories and I reckon Ali is worthy of being branded on my mind.

I stop sucking him and look up smiling before leaning back in my seat; reaching to the side I find the little wheel that will recline my seat. Ali follows suit which ensures we have room to fuck. I straddle across my seat and move on all fours, hitching up my skirt. Somehow Ali manages to manouvere himself so he is behind me. He pushes my skirt up around my waist and moves my g string to the side before pushing the tip of his cock against the opening of my pussy. He takes the time to tease me until I feel like I am going to lose all of my sense of my thought before he plunges himself inside me. It feels delicious as his cock fills my pussy till it feels like he is going to split me open like a watermelon.

I grab his hand off my thigh and encourage him to pull my hair, he is reluctant at first but as he hears me coming and feels my juices dribble down his cock his reticence disappears. He grabs my hair in both his hands and pulls my head back as the rhythm of his cock increases to a faster pace so I can literally feel his balls banging against me. It's all too much for him and suddenly he succumbs to his orgasm and shoots his load inside me.

As we move back into our seats and I adjust my skirt, I want to ask him to kneel down outside in the filthy alleyway as I stand over him while he sucks his own juices out of me but I figure there will be plenty of time for me to introduce Ali to my many sexual predilections.

After some post sex chat and kisses, Ali drops me off back home with a goodnight kiss and a promise that he will text me later and I know he will. As I walk into the house with a sore, sexually abated pussy, I think I am going to become Ali's dangerous slut. In fact, I don't think it, I know it!

THE END