Lick Me There

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ren's fingers found my nipples, pinching them harder than I expected, softer than I wanted. Our mouths slid over one another. My shoulders twisted. We parted for a breath. One of us snarled.

We kissed again, but not for long. Soon Ren's mouth slipped from mine, her lips running over my neck, suckling as she moved. I knew where she was going and I arched my back, lifting my modest bosom to meet her advance.

"I love your little brown nipples," she whispered before taking the leftmost one between her lips.

I moved my hands from her ribs as she licked, cupping my palms to cradle her bosom. Her licking became a suckling. My caressing became a massaging. She nibbled. I groped.

We fell to the floor in a writhing pile of hands and lips. Somewhere in that pile, four of Ren's parallel fingers found my sex. My butt cheeks tightened. I felt her massage my mons, then slide her fingers down into my folds.

"Alright," Ren whispered. "I don't fancy even one hair in my mouth, and pubes like yours are where the term rug-munching came from. If we're really going to be pussy partners, you're going to start waxing."

I emitted a single audible exhale followed by a single audible syllable. "No."

Renee jerked her face back to look into mine. "What?"

"I'm not shaving unless I want to."

My friend's throat flexed. She tongued her lips. "Ok," she relented. "You don't have to."

I smiled. "In that case, I might want to."

Ren pursed her lips and looked at me sideways. "You're a wicked little minx, aren't you?"

I wrinkled my nose. "I'm learning from the best."

"So, I can do you?"

"What?"

"Wax you."

"Wax? Doesn't that hurt?"

"Yeah, but in a good way."

I smirked. "Good way?"

"You'll see."

"Now?"

Ren's smile broadened for an instant, then faded just as fast. "Nah. It can wait. Unless your ass is hairy too."

I giggled. "It might be."

"Really? Well, I guess I'll see for myself soon enough." Her hand again found my fur, and the folds therein. She stroked me but twice before I felt my nether lips part. My loins clenched twice in anticipation. Her mouth leapt to my neck, but she didn't kiss- she sucked. Hard.

"You're leaving a hickey," I squealed.

With a resounding smack, Renee pried her lips from my neck and brought the tip of her nose to mine. "Worried about what Pam will think if I mark you?"

"Not Pam," I gasped. "My parents."

She wrinkled her nose and shook her head. "Them again?" Without awaiting reply, she stood and marched the few meters to the shower.

The spray of the water hissed against the tiled walls at the same moment the truth behind her question struck my soul. Rising, I kicked my panties from my feet. With a sigh, I joined Ren in the stall and closed the curtain behind me.

For a second we but looked at one another, the water darkening, then flattening our hair, before running in cascades over our bodies.

Ren moved forward, bringing our nipples adjacent to one another. Wiggling her torso, she snapped her excited nubs across mine. I shivered. We both smiled.

"I've always wanted to do that," she squealed. As if she needed to prove it, she did it again. I glanced down at her perky breasts and the perky nipples atop them. Seeming to read my thoughts, she arched her back and extended her chest toward me. I leaned to one side, bringing my face to her bosom. I stroked her nipples with my nose, examining their orange contours before my passion compelled my lips to action.

Ren's hands found my hair while I nursed, first combing my locks, but soon gripping them and pulling my face deeper into her feminine softness. My hands found her ass, groping her muscles in a rhythm that matched my suckling, each of us escalating our ferocity over the passing of a minute, maybe two.

"Oh, God," Renee gasped when we separated. "We better save some for later."

Her nipple fell from my mouth. I stood, panting through my still parted lips. "Yes, but not much later."

She shook her head. "No. Not much." For a few seconds, water dripped from her brow across a pair of wandering eyes. "We're really going to do this, aren't we?"

"We're already doing this," I reminded her.

She paused to swallow. "I've never been with a girl."

I smiled. "Neither have I."

Ren sniggered. "I know you haven't."

"Really?" I said. "How can you be so sure?" Before she could answer, I kissed her again, pushing her against the wall. She uttered a gasp when her back met the cold tiles. I continued my assault, mashing my mouth against hers, suckling each of her lips lengthwise in turn while she attempted to do the same with mine.

We continued until want of oxygen forced our mouths apart. "We better wash," she gasped between pants. "My hot water doesn't last long." With that she spun. Grabbing a towel bar for stability, she thrust her bottom toward me. She wiggled her ass and snapped her head to look over her shoulder. "Soap's on the shelf."

Reaching upward, I pressed the plunger on the dispenser twice before turning back to my friend. I gulped, then tongued my lips. What are you worried about? I wondered. Not as if you haven't washed yourself there plenty of times.

Still unsure of the answer, I moved forward. Using my body to block the water from Ren's, I began to lather her privates in the most delicate of motions.

"Go on," she urged. "I won't break."

With a brisk nod, I did so, massaging her bald sex with my fingers. At once, she began to squirm beneath my touch. I moved my free hand about her waist, steadying myself, pressing my chest against her back.

"Nice," she whispered in a long drone. "But inside. Clean me inside."

My four fingers maintaining their massage, I moved my thumb to her passage, running a few circuits of the entryway before I eased the digit within. The slick warmth reminded me at once of my own pussy. I swallowed. This morning, and the bed in which I had awoken, suddenly seemed so far away.

Renee continued to gyrate her hips in the same slow circular motion. I began to twirl my thumb within her, trying to match her rhythm. Instead, she matched mine. I noticed my modest bosom surging with each breath, an outward representation of a growing tempest within me. I began to rub my breasts along my lover's back while continuing the alleged bathing of her loins. My lips found her flesh, just below her shoulders.

It was just a kiss, and a short one at that, but Ren noticed at once. She snapped her head about, her face appearing over the shoulder I had just kissed. Her lips barely parted, she waited.

I stretched, but found in our position my lips but grazed hers. We both groaned our lament. I started to adjust my stance to reach that extra centimeter or two.

"Ok," Ren whispered, stopping my intended advance. "Wash the other inside."

I looked into her eyes, then nodded. Sliding my fingers from her sex I squeezed my hand into the cleft of her buttocks until the tips of my longest digits grazed her supple wrinkles. There I rubbed slow circles in the tender softness, my pressure growing with each circuit. Again, Ren's hips began to churn in a tempo that matched the motion of my hand.

"Inside," she gasped. "Wash me inside."

I stiffened my middle finger and pressed.

"Oh!" Renee chirped. "Slower! And careful with your nail!"

I held her tighter and pushed again, this time with a steady, gentle pressure. Her anus twitched, then relaxed, allowing the tip of my finger to slide within.

"Good," she whispered. "Push in another knuckle, then fuck me with it."

This I did. Within seconds, Ren's butt cheeks flexed, her ass grasping my invading digit. Thinking I had caused some discomfort, I stopped.

"No!" she admonished at once. "Keep going."

With a single brisk nod, I began to pump my finger again.

"And spin it," Renee directed. "Back and forth."

I followed these instructions also, but I had barely attained what I thought was a good rhythm when my friend spoke again.

"That's enough."

I paused, my finger still embedded in her ass.

"Pull it out," she directed. "It's your turn."

I eased my digit out then held it aloft under the spray of the shower. To my surprise the skin appeared spotless. Hearing a giggle, I shifted my focus to my companion.

Ren smiled, the water falling in rivulets over her face. "Expecting a little brown coating?"

I grinned back, more in embarrassment than anything else. "Yeah."

"Assholes are a lot cleaner than most people imagine. Let's have a look at yours." With that, she slid past me, offering me the position she had just occupied. I swallowed, then moved to grasp the horizontal bar, my legs spread to the edges of the stall beneath me.

"Ass out," Renee demanded.

Staring at the tiles, I complied.

Her right arm snaked about my body, her hand finding, then cupping my left breast. My gaze dropped to her kneading fingers as her other hand found my butt, groping the muscles of my cheek.

Ren moved her lips near my ear. "You've a nice ass," she whispered. "It deserves to be licked."

Before I could even think to reply, she was gone. I snapped my eyes over my shoulder to find her kneeling behind me. A second later, her thumbs invaded the cleft of my ass, separating my cheeks. The muscles in my buttocks flexed their surprise.

"Relax," Ren said. "I'm just going to clean you like you did me."

I stared again at the tiles and nodded.

"God," she gasped. "You are a little furball!"

My eyes widened and wandered. I inhaled a sharp breath. "So?"

"So nothing; you just are."

I was still trying to analyze my friend's words for signs of deceit when I felt her hands shift. Her left moved about my thigh. Her right slid to my loins, the thumb locating my anus while her fingers found my sex. The tips of these five digits began to massage me. Much like my friend only minutes before, I found my hips imitating the motion.

In spite of the movement of my ass, Ren's lips still found my left cheek. I inhaled a breath as I felt her unexpected kiss. After that second's shock, I again relaxed, savoring the feel of her mouth upon my butt.

"The water's getting colder," Renee noted, "I'll have to hurry."

Blinking, I forced my mind to concentrate on the water flowing over my back. "Ok," I muttered, realizing with much chagrin she was correct about the decline in temperature.

Ren's hands left my body. Only her finger returned, probing my pucker. At once, all the muscles of my ass tightened.

"Relax," she instructed. "When I push, pretend you're trying to shit."

"What?" I gasped.

"Just do it," she insisted with a snicker. "If you really do lose something, it'll be my problem, not yours."

With a nod, I stared again at the tiles before me. "Ok."

This time when I felt her finger touch me, I pushed in the manner she had directed. To my surprise, her finger slid in without the slightest resistance, or discomfort. My eyes widened. I swallowed. My sphincter contracted, gripping the invading digit.

"Nice," Ren whispered. "Now let go."

I pushed again and my tiny circular muscles relaxed. Renee's finger moved again, pistoning and rotating in a slow, yet jagged motion. Of their own accord my ass cheeks began to contract and my rings with them. Each time I tried to relax as my lover continued to move her finger within me. The intensity of the sensations increased, as did the frequency of my involuntary spasms.

"What's it feel like?" she inquired.

I issued an abashed giggle. "A little like I'm going poo."

A cackle came from below, followed by, "Poo?! You're an adult. You can say shit."

"Fine," I snapped. "It feels like I'm going shit."

"Do you like it?"

"I don't know."

"That's good enough for me." With that Renee's finger left my body. At once, I knew the answer to her previous question; I had liked it- a lot. She bathed the exterior of my anus for another quarter minute, making no move to again penetrate me.

I caught myself frowning as I heard my friend stand behind me. Turning, I half-intended to ask her to finger-fuck my ass some more.

Renee pushed her hand toward my face, middle finger extended. "Sniff."

At first I recoiled a centimeter, but then I recovered to ease my twitching nose forward. "Nothing," I muttered.

"Yeah," Ren smiled. "You're clean as a whistle. Let's go!" With that, she spun and darted beyond the curtain.

I turned off the water and followed, walking straight into her outstretched hand and the towel therein. Accepting the cloth, I started to bring it to my body, but Ren's towel got there first.

I looked up. She grinned and continued to pat my flesh with her cloth. I smiled back and moved my towel to her shoulder. In a clumsy fashion, we each tried to dry the other, our skin sprouting goose pimples as the moisture evaporated from our bodies.

After a minute of this, Renee flipped her towel about the back of her neck. My hand stopped moving. Looking into her eyes, I awaited her next move.

With a subtle grin, she coaxed my towel from my grasp and dropped it. Never breaking eye contact, her hands found mine. "Care to dance?"

I couldn't contain a snicker as she proceeded to waltz me into her bedroom, humming some melody I vaguely recognized.

"Let me guess," Ren said, "you don't like to dance?"

"Don't know. Never have?"

"Why am I not surprised?"

The sun ducked behind some clouds, lending the room a grayer tint. Renee stopped. She looked to the window, then back to me. "Ready?"

I felt my throat flex. "Sure. What do we do?"

My friend bounced her brow and flashed that innocent smile. "You know we're gonna do. The only question is, who goes first?"

I shrugged. "Guess we could flip a coin."

I meant it to be a jest, but Ren seemed to take me literally. Her eyes shifted to gaze over my shoulder. "Don't look behind you," she instructed. "Call the last digit of the time on the DVD player. Odd or even."

With my head moving in a slow bob, I digested her words. "Even." I turned. The little green numerals read 4:07. Spinning back to Ren, I shrugged. "Guess you win."

"No," she said, bouncing of her brow a single time. "We both win. I just win first." With a smile and a shudder, she spun and leapt onto her bed, then crawled to the headboard. Dropping her towel, she tucked her arms across her chest and laid her head sideways on the pillow, leaving her spine to arch toward her exposed bottom.

"I'm ready," Renee squealed, rotating her chin to her shoulder so that I could see one of her eyes and half of her smile.

I glanced from her face to her upturned flank. There, above her bald vulva, in the valley of her cheeks, lay a carroty patch. At first, I thought it was hair, but looking closer I realized it was the hue of her flesh. With a sigh, I attempted to steady my resolve; sure, I'd just washed it, inside and out, but it was still an ass, and I had agreed to lick it.

"Please," Ren begged. "Don't keep me waiting."

With a second sigh, I crawled onto the bed. Approaching, I could smell her scent, subtle, yet alluring. Her nether lips lay exposed too. I couldn't resist giving them a lick first. Or maybe I was just stalling. Regardless, I leaned with my tongue extended, pushing as far between her thighs as I could reach.

I drew my spread appendage in a long, slow stroke across the folds of her sex, encountering more of her sharp flavor as I went. Her hips shimmied, either in anticipation, or as an invitation.

I heeded neither, continuing my slow lick until I'd come to the lowermost reaches of her labia. Prodding, I tasted the soft folds of her entry.

"This is something I usually have to tell guys," Ren announced. "Wrong hole!"

I removed my mouth. "You know how I hate being bossed."

"Please," she whined. "It was a request. Really. Please! Please lick my other hole."

"Ok," I relented. "Since you asked nicely."

In spite of my words, I brought my tongue back to her sex, giving her moist passage a final firm probe before drawing my tongue upward, over a sharp fold of her skin, onto the smooth trail that led to that other hole, the one peeking from within the orange shadows of her ass cheeks.

My tongue crept over her flesh. Renee whimpered, but I moved not one bit faster. Her rosebud dropped out of view beneath the tip of my nose. I paused. Sniffing and detected nothing unpleasant, I continued my extended lick. A dozen seconds later my tongue detected a different texture. First it was just rough. Then some ridges. The ridges turned to wrinkles. At last, the wrinkles converged.

"Oh, God." Ren pulled away, just a bit, as if I had hurt her. A moment later, her ass sprang back, pushing against my face.

"You like?" I asked.

"Yes," my friend moaned.

I smiled. "Well, don't move next time. I lost my place." Retreating to her vaginal aperture, I once again drew my tongue along her flesh. I could hear her raspy breathing, but nothing else. This time when my tongue reached her anus, she leaned into me. Her tiny circular muscles flexed as if they were trying to somehow kiss my tongue.

"There!" Ren squealed. "Lick me there!"

I drew my tongue once over her wrinkles, then reversed the direction, bathing her ass with the smoother bottom of my tongue.

Renee's body shuddered. Her ass wiggled. She issued two crisp whimpers, much like a dog begging to be let out of doors.

Emboldened, I ran my tongue back and forth across her anus. There wasn't any flavor, but there was a scent, the aroma of her arousal emanating from her adjacent pussy, increasing with every pass of my tongue. I began making each journey shorter than the last until I but waved my tongue back and forth across her asshole. For me, the taboo was gone. There was nothing unpleasant here; it was just another way to love my lover. I was happy to be an asslicker, happy to be Ren's asslicker.

I began to wonder what it would be like when she licked mine. Would my anus quiver and flex as hers did? I pressed my lips over the valley of her ass and pushed hard, driving my tongue into her wrinkles. Her sphincter spasmed beneath my onslaught, then relaxed, allowing me access to a centimeter within.

Ren began to buck, pushing against me while I forced my tongue farther into her. "Oh no!" she cried. "No! This isn't fair."

I took her words to be some kind of strange praise until she released a long moan and then a single word.

"Stop."

I did. Renee spun to sit near the edge of the bed. Her shoulders sagged. Her eyes narrowed. Her brow dropped. She closed her eyes. And then I heard it; the long, low, raspy sound of air escaping a snug valve.

With a shrug, she opened her eyes. I smiled. She pouted, her cheeks favoring a shade of pink. Then we shared a giggle.

The sounds of our laughter fading, my friend pouted again, an obvious fake one this time. "I'm afraid that happens a lot when I get excited. You?"

I shook my head. "No. Not that I can remember."

"It's not fair," she moaned. "That was so good!"

"I suppose we could go wash you again."

Ren's eyes flitted to the washroom and for a second I worried she might accept. Then she shook her head. "Only if the same thing happens to you. But for now, it's your turn."

"Ok." With that and a nod, I started to crawl toward the headboard.

"No," Renee insisted, rolling to the floor. "Lay down over here, with your ass near the edge of the bed." She unfolded the towel along the side of the mattress, then patted it for emphasis.

With another bob of my head, I scooted, easing my loins closer to the edge, and my newfound lover.

"C'mon," she snapped. "You're not scared, are you?" She didn't wait for a reply, instead wrapping her forearms beneath my knees and tugging me into the desired position.

Seconds later, with Ren's eyes peering at me along the surface of my abdomen, she slid her nose forward into the folds of my womanhood. Her eyes widened. She bounced her brow once. Closing her eyes, she began to rub her face over my sex.