Lick of the Irish Ch. 03

Story Info
Siblings and parents meet on sofas for four-way.
2.6k words
4.38
96.9k
22

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck me you fucking stud! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Waking up half the street was Alex; her naked body riding on top of her brother's as her pert ass smacked against Daniel's thighs and her heart-stoppingly fantastic huge tits bounded around between gravity and her brother's more-than-keen hands.

It was early, but not too early; they'd slept together and only just woken up. Alex had awoken first, and feeling Daniel's massive hard-on, couldn't resist acting out the wet dream she'd just had by mounting it immediately. Daniel woke up to the irresistible sight of his naked sister fucking him senseless.

With one final deafening scream, Alex came and that tipped Daniel over the edge. He spunked yet more hot, fertile cum into his twin and Alex fell off him to lie by her brother's side.

A shocked face watched from the doorway and quickly left. Completely unawares, the twins stared adoringly at one another and kissed.

"Morning," Alex giggled, stroking Daniel's cheek as he stroked her majestic breasts.

"Morning sexy. Mum and dad are back from Belfast today, have you thought anymore..."

"So, that's what our son and daughter get up to in their private time, is it?" Murphy said, after hearing Catherine describe what she'd seen over the boiling kettle in the kitchen. "Serves us right for being back early."

"Murphy!" Catherine said as quietly as she could muster despite her shock. "Our kids are fucking like rabbits. And not just their friends. Each other, Murphy; they're fucking each other."

"What do you want me to do about it?" he asked. "I'm not going to get mad."

"It's unnatural."

"Some would say that about a happily married couple who fucked around with two guys and three girls after a night out at the theatre. Girls the same age..."

"I know," Catherine exasperated. "What do we do?"

"We talk to them."

"Mum? Dad?" spoke voices from just inside the kitchen. They turned and looked to see Daniel and Alex, fully dressed, looking a little apologetically at their parents. "We have to talk."

"You saw!" Alex screamed as they all sat on the sofa. "Oh my God, I'm so embarrassed," she blushed, turning away and towards Daniel.

"It's okay, Alex," Catherine said. "It's okay."

"You almost sound like you approve," Daniel spoke sceptically.

"I wouldn't go that far, but... you two obviously love each other, and that love has turned into something more passionate and sexual."

Daniel looked to his father; Alex still too mortified at the thought of her parents seeing her moist naked body writhing on top of her brother to look anyone in the eye right now. "Dad?"

"I'm fine, son," he confessed. "Don't worry about me. How long has this been going on?"

"Last night, I seduced her," Daniel admitted.

"And you've just had sex, or..."

"Murphy!" Catherine reprimanded.

"What? I want them to be confident enough to flaunt their relationship about the place. And to do that, I want them to be confident enough to tell us what they get up to."

"You don't tell us," Alex said, looking up for the first time.

"Last night, your mother got fucked by me and two male actors, then we had three girls your age have an orgy with us."

Alex and Daniel's jaws dropped; Daniel shocked and Alex almost amused. "You are joking me," she said.

"No," Catherine smiled back at her. Murphy looked puzzled. "What? You've told them already."

"Three guys?" Alex grinned. "How did that work?"

"One in my ass, two in my pussy."

"Wow."

"Oh, come on, you must have loads of male attention," Murphy said. "Your own brother couldn't resist you."

"Can you?" Alex asked him with a shot of confidence Daniel was shocked to see and hear after she'd gone so coy just moments ago.

Murphy looked at his wife, trying to mentally counteract the blood rushing to his penis. "Don't look at me," Catherine said. "Answer the girl."

"You said this was unnatural," Murphy whispered.

"I've changed my mind." Catherine stood and removed her top; revealing a toned stomach and a red lacy bra cupping her stunning tits. "Can you resist me, Alex?"

"Who says I swing that way?" her daughter replied, standing up.

"Let's just say earlier wasn't the first time I'd seen you having sex," Catherine said, stood seductively hands-on-hips. "You and your lovely girlfriends."

"I can invite them over."

"Not now. Show us what got your brother all hot and bothered."

Once more, Alex was unsure, but as she looked at her brother and he looked back, she knew if she was cool fucking him, she should be cool fucking her parents too. Man, her mum was so hot, now she knew where she got her looks from. Maybe her big tits came from one of the many girls her dad fucked. Maybe Daniel got his big cock from his dad, she didn't know, but she wanted to find out.

Slowly, she stood, her heart beating a hundred beats a second it seemed, and stepped just around the coffee table separating her and Daniel from her parents before to be stood just two feet away from her mother.

She breathed in and with one solid movement, grabbed the bottom of her tight top and hoisted it over her head to reveal naked FF cup tits; tremendous huge bouncing things that just sat there begging to be groped and touched. Catherine ignored the fact there was no bra, and just placed her hands lightly on her daughter's naked boobs.

"Magnificent," she said, and went to lean in to lick one.

Alex stopped her. "Ah-ah-ah. Let's see what you've got to offer first."

Daniel and Murphy grinned at each other for just a second, before returning their eyes to the action unfolding. Neither could quite believe what they were seeing, and both grabbed their own expanding packages instinctively. Catherine didn't look away from Alex's beautiful tits as long as she unclipped her bra and then tossed it towards her son. As quick as Murphy got hard over his daughter's FF titties, Daniel got hard over his mother's wonderful pert C cup breasts.

Catherine smiled at Alex, and took her hand before backing away; leading her to the sofa. Murphy vacated and went to sit next to his son, who -- subconsciously under view of his two topless female blood relations -- had undone his jeans and released his rock hard appendage. Murphy smiled at him, sat next to him, and did exactly the same.

Catherine lay down on the sofa, pulling Alex to fall rather untidily on top of her. She lay, amazed, staring at her daughter's unbelievable tits, and took a cursory lick of one. Alex giggled, looked down and stared deep into her mother's eyes. Catherine couldn't believe her stunning luck as her stunning daughter lent in for a soft, gentle kiss.

Daniel went to put a hand around his dick, watching his mother and twin tenderly kiss just lips and caress just hair, but was surprised to be beaten to it by another hand. He glanced right to see his father's hand on his dick and his father smiling at him. Daniel smiled back and grabbed his dad's huge knob. They both looked back to where Alex had built up the confidence to slip the tip of her tongue between her topless mother's lips, and began giving each other sensual handjobs; father and son pleasuring each other as mother and daughter kissed.

Alex glanced away first to see her twin and her dad handing each other off, and then Catherine looked to see her husband and her son handing each other off. They looked back at each other to smile and then kiss sensually for just a second before Alex slid a little down her mother's body and ran her hands from Catherine's face, down her throat and onto her beautiful breasts. Catherine looked proudly at her slutty daughter as she closed in to kiss a nipple. She was soon having her tits sucked by Alex with passion, and ran her hands from her hair down her bare back to the jeans that hugged her tight ass.

After seconds of unsuccessfully trying to get her hands down the back of them, Catherine groaned Alex's name in pleasure, glanced at her son and husband expertly wanking each other off, and just grabbed Alex's ass outside of her jeans.

With the ferocity of the grope, Alex squealed in understandable pleasure and lust, and raised her ass up in the air. Catherine pushed her up entirely, and Alex took the hint; standing up and letting her mother do the same. She was about to lie down on her back when Catherine grabbed her by the waist, stood her still, and put her hands to Alex's jeans whilst gently kissing her.

Alex, getting so wet over this, groaned gently as her mother's tongue broke through her lips without any resistance at all and she felt the top button of her jeans pop free. Catherine felt Alex stroke her hair lovingly as she broke off the kiss and slowly crouched down; grabbing Alex's zip, pulling it down and then pulling her jeans down to her ankles as she did so. Alex dutifully stepped out of them, and now all she wore before her entire family was a small pair of white lacy panties.

Catherine eyed her up and down, licking her lips and feeling herself getting wetter and wetter. She took her eyes off Alex to watch Daniel and Murphy stand, strip themselves fully naked and sit back down to continue jacking each other off. By the time she returned her attention to her topless daughter, she was herself wearing just pants after Alex had quickly stripped her of her black trousers.

Now both looked at the men, and smiled at each other before moving around the table. Alex knelt down before her father and to his utter delight, took his dick from her brother's hand and shoved it deep down her throat. Murphy groaned; letting go of his son's dick but Daniel wasn't disappointed. Catherine, in red knickers, knelt by her daughter, grabbed her son's cock and rammed it into her mouth.

Daniel moaned louder than his dad, looked at him and shared a smile before Murphy stopped. Oh God, there was something going on here, and it felt really weird for Murphy, if not for Daniel. But as Alex and Catherine had been getting it on -- licking breasts and kissing passionately -- nothing was stopping them doing the same.

Alex looked up from her father's monster cock -- only slightly bigger than Daniel's in terms of width -- to see him turning his head towards his son and leaning towards him; lips pursed expectantly. Daniel was shocked, if only for a second. He'd been fucking his sister for over a day now, his mum was giving him a heavenly and expert blowjob... fuck it, he thought. He grabbed his father's head and forced his tongue down his throat. Now they groaned each other's names; snogging more passionately yet less sensually than Alex and Catherine had, and went on like that for minutes.

The interruption came in both women stopping their incestuous cock sucking antics, standing up and then grabbing one another's bodies together in a full on tongues-in snog that put the men's one to shame; both women licking each other's tongues almost completely off whilst their tits pressed tightly together. They separated with a heavy sigh; groping each other's boobs gently and then whispering into each other's ears.

Looking at the men with horny smiles, they separated, stood over their respective new sexual partners and sensually began removing their panties. Neither Murphy -- watching his sexy young nubile daughter expose her pussy -- nor Daniel -- watching his mum reveal her shaven cunt -- could believe their luck, and they subconsciously touched each other's cocks again.

Alex mounted her dad first, putting a leg either side of him and grabbing his dick before positioning it in line with her cunt and slowly moving down on it. He wasn't unfamiliar with the feeling of a new pussy, he wasn't even unfamiliar with new teen pussies, but Alex's blew his mind. He groaned uncontrollably, but was unable to hear himself over Alex moaning 'ooh daddy, yes!' She leaned in, tongue out, and gave him a long, sensual kiss. And Murphy fell in love.

Daniel watched his hot sister fuck again, but not for long as his attention was soon distracted by his naked mother straddling him. She looked hornily into his eyes with her come-fuck-me green eyes her daughter had inherited from her and felt her handsome son run his hands up her waist, onto her stomach and over her moist breasts until they got to the sides of her neck. He grabbed her head hard and brought it towards his; snogging his mother more passionately than he'd even snogged Alex with loads of tongue, barely any lips and moaning of each other's name.

Catherine appreciated her son's tongue so much, she almost asked for it between her legs, but as he pushed his crotch upwards, she got something much, much nicer between them. She screamed as he pierced her cunt with his fat cock, and then -- completely unlike Alex who was slowly sensually shagging her father -- began riding Daniel as hard as she possibly could.

"Oh baby," Murphy groaned, groping Alex's boobs. "Baby, you're so hot. I bet you get loads of guys wanting to fuck you."

"Yes, daddy, they all want me," she moaned, before grinning and giggling. "Some get to have me too."

"Oh, you're a little slut, aren't you?" he said approvingly, leaning in for yet another kiss.

"Yeah, I'm just a fucking cock and cunt whore." She looked to her side and reached out to help her twin touch her mum's boobs. "Just like mummy."

"Baby girl, you should have been there," Catherine spoke, trying to sound normal but the pleasure wrecked her voice. "You should have had three cocks in you; you should have been licking those young girls' pussies."

"Another time?" she offered keenly.

"Yeah, maybe you should call your friends," Murphy suggested, licking his daughter's tits.

"Guys as well," Daniel added, before mirroring his father by orally attacking his mother's bouncing boobs.

"Yeah definitely," Alex agreed, rubbing her father's head up and down her tits; poking him in the mouth and eyes with her hard nipples. She groaned again, but a little louder. "Oh shit, I'm gonna cum."

"Oh baby," Murphy smiled, "cum your wet, sticky girl cum all over my fat knob and I'll fill you up with my sperm."

"Ooh FUCK!!!"

That was Catherine screaming as her hard son fucking caught up with her and she suddenly exploded inside herself; spurting cum up Daniel's stomach, chest and face as he spunked powerfully inside her.

Seeing that tipped Alex and Murphy over the edge, and they looked to each other to groan and scream one another's names and more swear words in twenty seconds than Catherine had ever heard before. Alex didn't spurt, but after Murphy had emptied a gallon of hot, fertile sperm inside her, she contracted one final time and expelled some back onto him.

Alex laughed and smiled at her father before they sensually kissed.

"Shall I call them now?" she asked.

"I think we should swap," Daniel said, "don't you dad?"

Murphy grinned at his son and kissed him. Alex dismounted him, leaving a glistening wet and soft cock slapping against his stomach. Daniel touched it. "I think I should definitely start sucking cock. But why don't you show me how it's done?"

"Your bedroom?"

"Sounds perfect."