Lickety Split Ch. 05

Story Info
Lynn makes moves on brother Shane.
3.2k words
4.58
129.8k
9
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/15/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay on the floor next to Julie and Jake thinking about Julie's suggestion. Things had gone so fast. Two hours ago I'd only been kissed by a couple of boys and now...now I'd watched my best friend, Heidi, being eaten out by her cousin Julie and then Julie had eaten me out, giving me my first orgasms. And there was more, Heidi and Julie's two brothers had picked the lock to the bedroom and joined us. I'd watched Heidi being licked and fucked by her own big brother, Will, while she was lying between my legs. It had turned me on so much and the only way that I could get satisfaction was to sit on Jake's face while his little sister, Julie, rode his cock.

That was the problem. With two guys and three girls there just wasn't enough cock to go around. But did I want to invite my older brother, Shane, to join us? Could I even get up the nerve to do it? Did I even want to go all the way with anyone?

I looked up at the bed, Heidi and Will had started fucking again. I watched Heidi, the looks on her face and the way she moved her body and I listened to her moans and her voice begging her big brother to fuck her hard. She was obviously having a lot of fun, being totally pleasured. And the fact that it was her own brother doing it to her, it was just so naughty and nasty. I pictured Shane fucking me the way that Will was fucking Heidi and I knew that I had to have it.

I felt a hand between my legs and I looked up to see Julie's brother, Jake, fingering my pussy. "Oh yes..." I sighed. "But don't...don't go all the way. I want to save my cherry for my brother."

"Okay, whatever you want, Lynn," Jake said and he cupped my asscheeks in his hands and started eating my pussy. I moaned and sighed, pushing my cunt against his face. His strong tongue licked over my pussy lips, lapped at my clit and poked up into my aching hole.

Julie started sucking on my big pink nipples. "It's so funny that we'll all have our virginity taken by our big brothers, Lynn. You know it's so bad but it feels so good...soooo good," Julie said. She began pinching my nipples with her fingers and moved up to kiss me. "Just think about Shane fucking your hot wet pussy with his big hard cock. Your own brother. And after that you can bring him over here. We'll have three brothers and three little sisters and we'll fuck all day long. Isn't that what you want, Lynn? Don't you want your big brother to fuck your pussy and to watch him fucking your friends?"

"Yes," I moaned. "Yes..."

Jake slipped a finger into my pussy and started finger-fucking me while he sucked hard on my clit. Julie continued to kiss me and play with my titties and I moaned into her mouth as my pussy orgasmed around her big brother's finger.

We spent the rest of the afternoon fucking and sucking. Will and Jake taught us how to give head. We giggled as we watched each other sucking on the big cocks and tasting the hot white cum that came spurting out. I was suddenly absolutely in love with bodies. I couldn't get enough of touching the other guys and girls or of having their bodies touching me.

Our orgy finally had to end. We cleaned up Heidi's bedroom and made ourselves presentable before Heidi and Will's parents got home from work. I said goodbye and everyone wished me luck seducing my big brother. When I got home some of my elation drained out of me. In the house that I had grown up in the things that I had done that afternoon at Heidi's seemed impossibly far away. Shane was in the family room playing video games, he asked me how Heidi and Will's vacation had gone. He was so normal. How was I supposed to break past that? It seemed impossible. Feeling more depressed and tired by the minute I went upstairs to my room and took a nap until dinner.

As I lay there trying to fall asleep I was doubting my plan of seducing Shane. Maybe I would have to get Julie and Heidi to help me with it? Maybe I would just have to forget it.... I woke up with my own hand in my panties, fingering my wet pussy in my sleep. My Mother was calling me down for dinner. I hurried to wash my hands and rush downstairs, my pussy wet and aching to be satisfied.

At dinner it was all that I could do to keep my eyes off of Shane, my hungry pussy seemed to be calling his name. Like me he had dark red hair and beautiful hazel eyes. I'd always thought he was handsome but I had never once had any sexual thoughts about him. Now that I knew the pleasure that I could find in the body of another person all that I could think about was tearing Shane's clothes off and begging him to fuck me.

What would it feel like to have my big brother touching my body? What would his mouth feel like on my pussy? What would his cock feel like deep inside of me? What would his mouth and his cock and his cum taste like?

At dinner I couldn't wait to find out the answers to those questions, they were all that I could think about. But by bedtime I was more nervous than anything. I lay in my bed staring at my ceiling, trying to figure out how I could approach Shane. He was always so calm and level-headed, always thinking of the right thing to do. This certainly wasn't the right thing to do. I was going to be asking him, begging him, to fuck his own little sister. It was definitely morally wrong and it was probably even illegal. How was I supposed to get him to forget about everything and just fuck me?

I couldn't find an answer and I eventually fell asleep. About two hours later I was shocked wide awake by a loud clap of thunder. It was a storm, a really big storm. I lay in my bed fighting my usual fear of storms when it suddenly occured to me that I had the solution to my problem. I forgot all of my fear as I jumped out of my bed. When I was a little girl I used to go and get into bed with Shane whenever there was a storm. I hadn't done it in years but it was the perfect excuse to get me into my big brother's bed now.

I started out of my room but then I turned back. If I was going to do this I had to do it right. I slipped off my pajama bottoms and panties, leaving only my thin white pajama top that fell just below my ass. As I climbed the stairs to my brother's attic bedroom, I thanked fate that my parents' bedroom was on the first floor, two floors below Shane's bedroom. We wouldn't have to worry about them hearing anything.

There was a little light showing under the door and I slowly pushed it open. Shane was sitting in bed reading a book, the only light was his bedside lamp. He hadn't noticed me opening his door.

"Shane..." I called out quietly and the same moment that he looked up a loud crack of thunder filled the room. I cringed and said, "Can I sleep with you tonight? Please?"

He shook his head at my childishness. "Aren't you a little too old for this, Lynn? I thought you'd gotten over your fear of storms?"

"Well...I mostly had. But it's such a big storm and I'm really scared and I know that I won't be able to sleep alone. Please, Shane," I pleaded.

"All right," he said and I crossed the room and crawled into bed with him. He started putting his book away and I stopped him.

"No, Shane, that's okay. You don't have to stop reading, the light won't bother me. I'm so tired I should fall right asleep," I said and he opened his book back up and started reading.

I lay on my side with my back to him. My heart was pounding, I was so nervous. As soon as I heard another clap of thunder I made a little sound of fear, rolled over onto my stomach and covered my head with my arms. I lay still. My movement had been perfect, I could feel the night air against my bare asscheeks. My round white ass was exposed to my brother's eyes. And I knew that he had seen, that he was probably still staring at it wondering what to do. Normally he would be telling me to calm down, not to be afraid of the storm, but he was totally silent, shocked by the sight of my naked ass.

Another loud clap of thunder filled the room and I spun around and latched onto Shane. I threw a leg across his legs and wrapped an arm around his chest. I could feel my pussy pressing against the bare skin of his leg and I knew that he had to feel it too, he was rigid with tension.

"Shane! Shane were you counting? Were you counting to see how far away the lightning is? Is it very close?" I didn't have to try to make my voice sound scared. I was filled with nervousness and the feel of my pussy pressed against Shane's leg was sending white-hot desire shooting through me. There was no way that I would have been able to keep my voice even.

When Shane didn't answer I pressed even closer to him and started rubbing his chest with the arm that encircled him. "What's the matter, Shane? Are you scared too? Is it that close? Oh God..."

He finally got some control over himself. He began stroking my back comfortingly, but I could feel the tension in his hand. "No...no. It's okay, Lynn. Just calm down, it's not very close."

"Okay...okay," I said, but I continued to lie there with my head on his chest and my cunt pressed against his leg, stroking his chest. Shane kept stroking my back.

After a few minutes he squirmed a little beneath me, his leg rubbing and pressing for a split second against my pussy. It was all that I could do not to moan aloud and grind my aching pussy against his leg. I looked down and noticed the reason that he had squirmed. I could see his hard-on straining against his boxers.

It was exhilarating to know that my big brother wanted me but I knew that I had to make my move soon. If I didn't he'd be making an excuse to get me out of his bed or to go to the bathroom and jack off. I raised up slowly, leaving my leg thrown across him, making sure that my pussy remained snug against his leg.

"Shane, thank you for helping me tonight. You're such a good brother, you always do all that you can for me. I want you to know that I appreciate it and that I love you," I said and then leaned forward to kiss him gently on the lips. Then I hugged him, pressing my face into the curve of his neck and my breasts against his chest. I remained lying like that, with an arm around him and a hand softly stroking his neck. "I'm going to miss you so much, it will be so lonely around here. It didn't bother me when Margot left for college, but I'm so much closer to you than to Margot. And Margot never comes home in the summers. Promise me that you'll come home in the summers, Shane. Promise you'll come back to see me. When you go I'll be the only one left, I'll be so lonely. I love you so much, Shane, I'll miss you so much when you go. Promise me...promise me..."

I raised up and started kissing his soft delicious lips. He didn't respond at first. He put his hands on my waist as if he was going to push me away. "Oh, Shane, please...please kiss me, please love me. I want you so much."

I went back to kissing him and he started kissing me back. His tongue licked over my lips and I opened my mouth to his exploration, loving the feel of his tongue against mine, loving the taste of him. His hands pulled my top up behind me and began cupping and kneading my ass. It felt so good, I moaned into his mouth and pressed my pussy against his strong thigh. I felt his hard cock pressing against my leg. I raised up and looked into his beautiful hazel eyes.

"Shane... Shane, I know you want me," I bent and kissed him again, then pulled away from him and moved so that I was straddling him. I reached up and removed my white pajama top, letting my big titties swing free. I saw the delight and desire in his eyes as he looked at my titties. He reached up his hands and began playing with my large nipples. I threw back my head and moaned. I couldn't believe how good it felt to have my big brother touching my titties, it was making me so hot. I started stroking his hard cock through his boxers, it felt so big... "And I want you, too. I want you so much. I want you to touch me and kiss me all over. But we have all night for that. Right now I want you to spread my legs and fuck me hard with your big cock."

"Oh, Lynn, you are so beautiful." He cupped my titties in his hands and leaned forward to suck on my hard, sensitive nipples. I grabbed his head and held him to my breasts, enjoying his hot mouth licking, sucking and nibbling. It made me so hot, my pussy was dripping juices all over his muscular thigh, begging to be fucked.

Finally I couldn't stand it anymore. I pushed his hands away and pulled off his t-shirt and his boxers. I let my hand stroke his thick cock lightly and then I lay back opposite him and spread my legs wide. "Come on, Big Brother, Little Sister's pussy wants your big cock. Come and fill me with your cock, Shane. Come and give me what I want."

He moved over me and I felt the hot tip of his cock at my wet opening. "Oh yes, oh yes, put it in..." I urged and pushed my pussy against him, trying to devour his shaft. He began to slowly push his cock into me, I could feel every hot millimeter of him stretching my virgin pussy. Pleasure was shooting through my body. I wanted more of his cock, I wanted it to fill me completely.

He was finally all the way inside of me. I could feel the tip of his cock bumping against my womb, the thickness of his cock straining against the walls of my pussy. It felt so good, filling me up completely. I couldn't believe how big it felt. It was almost too much for me to take. I could feel my pussy changing, my muscles moving around his rod, getting used to it inside of me. It felt so wonderful, a terrific pressure was building in my pussy around his cock.

The pressure forced me to move, to create friction between my cunt and his cock. I bucked against him and then wrapped my legs around him and cried, "Now, Shane! Fuck me hard! Please fuck me hard! I've been waiting for you for so long..."

He began ramming his cock in and out of my pussy. I moaned and cried out, bucking my hips to meet his thrusts and pressing my heels into his ass to shove his cock as deep as possible. It felt so good. So much better than a finger-fuck, his cock was so much bigger, so much hotter, so perfect. It seemed to be splitting my body in two with its size and the pleasure that was ripping through me. I loved the feel of his hot body over me as he fucked my virgin pussy. I held onto him tight and told him how much I loved him, how much I wanted him, how good his cock felt inside of me.

I had an orgasm, the walls of my little cunt grabbing my big brother's hard cock and milking the hot cum out of him. Shane moaned and collapsed on top of me, his soft cock still inside of me. After awhile he rolled off of me and we lay on our sides looking at each other.

"I can't believe it," he said. "You're amazing, so sweet and beautiful. I can't believe you did this. We shouldn't have done this. You're my little sister. It was wrong..."

"No, don't say that," I said. "It isn't wrong. I love you, Shane, and I know that you love me. I didn't want someone else to take my virginity. Someone who'd just fuck me and then we'd both forget about each other within a month. I wanted you, Shane. I wanted my big brother's cock to be the first in my pussy. I don't see anything wrong with that."

"But it is wrong, Lynn. We can't do it again. We have to stop," Shane said.

"Shane, we aren't the only ones doing this. Heidi and Julie fucked their brothers today, that's what gave me the courage to fuck you. It isn't wrong, it feels too good to be wrong. You can't tell me that you don't want to do it again. I know that you do. Are you going to leave me lying in my bed every night with an aching pussy? I can fuck other boys. Tomorrow I'll fuck Will and Jake. I'll fuck other girls too, Heidi and Julie. But you're the only one who can really satisfy me, you're the one that I really want. Are you going to take that away from me?" I asked.

"Your fucking the Nelsons?" he asked in surprise.

"Yeah, we started today. I didn't let Will or Jake fuck me though. I wanted you to be my first. We want you to come tomorrow and join us. Will you?" After a moment he agreed and I rewarded him with a kiss. "Will and Jake taught me how to give head today. Can I suck your cock? I'm dying to know what you taste like."

I sucked my brother's delicious cock and fucked it with my mouth. I tasted his sweet cum for the first time. We spent the rest of the night sucking and fucking, exploring each other's bodies with fingers and tongues. I had never felt so happy.

To Be Continued...