Lickey's Love Center Ch. 01

Story Info
Vyra the demon works as a succubus.
2.8k words
4.39
7.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**As this is my first story, please comment if you think I should continue it! Thank you ;)

All characters in this story are over 18.**

*****

Vyra bought a cute hat she found at the bazaar for a price only achievable with a demon's looks. Her bosom could grow from her naturally smaller tits to a size only found in demons and elves, but only for a couple minutes without warmup, and her tight waist augmented her already boner-inducing behind. Combined with her skimpy outfit, Vyra was a real head-turner — even in the city of beauties. Her new sunhat sat nicely on her long, wavy black hair, and a couple of guys tried to talk to her on her way to work. Many more catcalled her.

The slim alley between a clothing chain and a fruit stand was nearly unnoticeable if someone weren't specifically looking for it, but that was exactly where she worked.

As the shadow of buildings masked the beautiful sunlight, a couple morning-drunk men stumbled into the alley.

"Oh, hey, beautiful," one called.

Vyra gave them a brief glance. "Hey, boys."

"How lucky are we to find such a cutie like you, huh?" another said. "We were just on our way over to Lickey's, but I think we might've already found what we came for!"

"What do you say," said the third. "Why don't you have a little fun with us? We can do it right here, right now if you're hasty..."

"Sorry, boys." Vyra stopped at the end of the alley, under a small wooden sign with a moon carved into it. Within the alley housed stores for sex toys and erotic outfits, but the main attraction was right there, under that sign.

Lickey's Love Center.

"If you want to thrust your dicks into a real life girl, you've come to the wrong place with the wrong attitude." Vyra stepped backward, her body disappearing into the wall. "Here at Lickey's, you'll only get the finest of dreams to serve you."

...

"Vee-vee!" called a girl dressed as a maid. "What happened? Aren't ya usually early —? Oh my, I love that new hat!"

Vyra grinned and took the hat off. "Hiya, Nimi. I stopped on my way when I caught a glimpse of this cutie, and bought it on the spot!"

"How much? Don't tell me you played nice again..." Nimi shook her head vigorously. "Those good-for-nothing merchants don't deserve your kindness..."

"Don't worry," said Vyra. "The guy wanted 3000 for this hat, so I made sure to use a little magic on my tits. A few sweet words and an eyefull of these babies gave it to me for 500!"

"That's my older sister," said Nimi.

The secret tavern was filled with sexy women and lustful men, but among them stood out a few crowd favorites — two of them being Nimi and Vyra, the demon sisters.

As sisters, Vyra was the older, with a fittingly mature body, while Nimi was younger, with a cheerful, contagious smile. As demons, they came from a family unique for their ability to enlarge portions of their body at a time — the renowned Z bloodline.

Nimi returned to work when a customer called, and Vyra made her way through the noisy customers to the changing room.

She stored her clothes, along with her new favorite hat, in a chest that read, "Demon Vyra Z," and changed into her succubus outfit — which was no clothes at all. Nimi may have specialized in school uniforms and maid outfits, but Vyra was stunning enough to remain completely unclothed.

Being completely nude, a human girl entered the room and stared at her. She seemed to be new.

"How long are you gonna stare?" Vyra asked, slowly getting closer.

"I-I wasn't staring," the girl said quickly. "I've just never seen a naked demon before. Y-you're very beautiful!"

Vyra smiled, getting close to her. "What's your name?"

"Pennie," the human murmured, eyes entranced by the demon.

Vyra ran a gentle finger through Pennie's red hair. She seemed to freeze at her touch. "If you're this skittish while you work, some customers might take advantage of you. I don't know why you chose to work here, but if you're set on it, be strong."

Pennie nodded, draining away a bottle of fear from her eyes.

Vyra grinned, stepping away. "Maybe even find enjoyment in your work."

...

"Nice to meet you," said Vyra, pumping her tits to the size of melons. "I will be your succubus tonight, so ask me anything to help make your dream the most pleasurable it can be."

The human boy looked to be a loner — most likely jobless. His hair was messy and round glasses sat on his nose. But a decent bulge was particularly noticeable at his crotch. "H-hello. I am Linus. This is my first time coming here, so do you think you could...umm..."

"Help you out? Sure thing, sweetie." Vyra pressed against him and let him take in her arousing scent. "You look like a student, am I correct?"

"Y-yes...I go to a magic university nearby."

"I see," said Vyra. "You look like a cute guy. What kind of person do you like to imagine having sex with?"

"Um...I was wondering if I could have a dream with a female classmate of mine..."

"Oh, that's perfect!" Vyra took the slip of paper in front of him. "We won't be needing this, then. All you have to do is picture this person as well as you can, and I will try to take a look."

"You mean...r-read my mind?"

"Don't worry, sweetie. I can't see anything you wouldn't want me to see." Vyra winked, knowing full well that her power could tap into all of his memory.

She placed her fingertips on his head and saw his elf classmate perfectly pictured in his mind. "Oh, she's a pretty one," said Vyra, just slightly bitter that she'll have to play as an elf. "I got it — you'll see her tonight in your dreams."

...

Vyra took on three customers that day. A magic student, a married man and an elfish traveler. Not many travelers came to Lickey's, for the tavern was a widely kept secret, but a few with nosy ears sometimes came by.

She prepared a purse of essentials and left her house. The moon that night was shrouded by clouds, and light was seldom in the developing city.

Confident in her abilities, and lucky with the weather, Vyra let her wings sprout from her back and let her tail erect between her legs. In a swift moment, she launched into the air, soon arriving at her first destination.

It was against the law to fly in public, but she safely entered the house of patient number one: Linus the magic student.

She slid into the family house, floated past his parents' room, and found the boy sleeping completely naked.

Vyra almost laughed at his naïvete. She left her purse at the bedside and entered his dream.

...

When Vyra looked down at herself, she looked identical to the boy's classmate.

"Lila?" muttered Linus, sitting up on his bed. The dream took place in his room. "What are you doing here?"

Vyra crawled into his bed. "I came here for you, silly."

"M-me? Oh, shit. Don't look at me! I'm naked!"

"Oh, it's okay." Vyra took hold of the fully erect penis in front of her, tugging it lightly. "I've always loved you, you know?"

"Y-you do?"

In response, Vyra kissed his dick, licking his member up from the balls.

"Ohhh..." he moaned. "That feels amazing..."

She took the penis in, swirling her tongue and sucking with experience.

The boy moaned continuously, pushing his dick deeper into her mouth when he thought she wasn't noticing.

Within a couple of minutes, he came, seemingly fainting from the pleasure.

Vyra licked the cum around her lips and sighed. "Sleep tight," she said, leaving the dream. With the disappointing sex over with, she could now look forward to the next two patients.

Vyra excitedly flew out the window, finding the next house not too far away.

The married man slept beside his wife when Vyra found him. He was only in his boxers, but she could tell he was packing something big underneath.

She entered his dream to find herself in a forest out in the country.

"Hey, sexy."

Vyra turned to see the married man in his suit. He was tall and muscular, and the bright moonlight made his eyes sparkle.

Vyra was intrigued, and found her own body to be another younger girl — this time hanging silky white hair past her shoulders. She wore villager clothing, simple and rugged, loose on her busty chest.

"You look rather lonely on such a fine night." That was all he said before he pushed Vyra against a tree, tore off her tunic and shoved his fat cock into her ass.

"Ahhm!" Vyra squealed, stunned with surprise. The cock thrust in and out of her asshole, assuring that her assumption had been correct. This man would prove much more enjoyable than the last.

"That's right," he said. "You feeling my cock fill up your insides? You feel how hard and big I am?"

"Y-yesss," moaned Vyra.

"You villager beauties have arranged marriages, don't you? Oh, damn, that's rough. I know what it's like to have a spouse that can't pleasure you enough." He continued to pound her from behind, and she used the trunk of the tree to balance herself.

"Fuck, I love your cock," she said between grunts.

The man grinned. "What do you say? You and me run off somewhere nice in the mountains — just me fucking you every night just like this. Fuck our lives before. Fuck working. What do you say?"

"YES!" Vyra felt his cock speed up in thrusts and she knew he was about to cum.

"Aw fuck, get down quick. Let me cum all over your sexy face."

Vyra dropped to her knees and waiting as he milked his cock for waves of cum.

"Ahhhh," he sighed. "That felt fucking great."

Vyra nodded, attempting to lick the cum off her cheeks when he stopped her.

"No, you leave all that shit on your face. Go back to your village. Go back and show that cummy face to your parents — to your husband — to your whole fucking village! Let 'em know you've been claimed!"

Vyra got back up, fixing the state of her hair.

"Okay, now go you fucking slut."

Vyra smiled at him before running off into the forest, exiting his dream.

"Thank you for the sex," Vyra murmured, back in her real body, "but I would never live a miserable life with you. Your wife's already made that mistake."

Vyra left without another word.

...

The traveler was an ocean elf, capable of living forever. He may have looked like a kind man in his early thirties, but he could have been at least a couple hundred years old.

Vyra entered his dream to find herself in the back of a candlelit wagon. Her body was a petite elf woman this time, and her blue hair rolled all the way to her ankles. She'd heard rumors that ocean elves never cut their hair.

In front of her was the traveler, staring grimly at the candle between them. The white cloth over the wagon gave them privacy, but a man could be seen leading the horses at the front of the wagon.

"Liviane," the traveler called her in a tender, broken voice soaked with sorrow. "How do you feel? Do you still have a fever?"

Vyra leaned forward prompting him to check.

The traveler chuckled. "Just because you're my little sister doesn't mean you get to act like a kid all day."

Vyra pouted, and the traveler laughed again. He pressed his course hand on her forehead. "Looks like you're okay, now. Doesn't feel any hotter than my own head."

Vyra smiled, her beauty flickering to the flame.

"Liviane," he said again, this time quieter. His eyes were back on the candle. "I love you."

"I know," said Vyra. "I love you, too."

"No. You don't get it. I..." He paused, looking for the right words. "Sometimes I think about you...in a way a brother shouldn't."

"How so?" Vyra leaned closer, giving him a better look at her breasts. The tattered dress she wore was quite comfortable, but she could feel no underwear underneath it.

The traveler sighed. "I...I can't explain it."

"Does it...have something to do with this?" Vyra reached for the developing bulge in his pants, stroking it lightly.

"Oh, Liviane..."

Vyra knelt in front of him and began to unbutton his pants. "It looks like it hurts...but I think I can help." She looked up at him with her pearly eyes. "You've always helped me, brother. Won't you let me help you, for once?"

The traveler's face contorted with mixed emotions. "I...can't let you do that. I'll relief it myself — just look away, okay ——?"

"Please," she begged, pulling out his cock with her hand. "Let me help..."

"Oh, Liviane...!" He suddenly picked her up and set her back on her seat. Then, he spread her legs open and prepared to push his cock into her. But he stopped right there.

"I'm sorry," he said. "A brother like me is a failure."

Vyra wrapped her fingers around his cock, guiding it closer to her pussy. "Just this once is okay, right? It'll make both of us feel better..."

The traveler seemed reluctant, but let his cock slid into Vyra's wet pussy. "Just this once," he echoed. "When we get home...when we get home, I swear, I will never think of my sister in this way ever again."

"So, then...just this once..."

The traveler loosened his jaw, letting out grunt.

The wagon ran over a rock, and his large cock thrust all the way into her.

"Ohmm!" Vyra stifled her scream. He was huge — for an elf, that is. The biggest elf Vyra had ever felt.

The traveler began to fuck her, slowly at first, and eventually settled into a pleasurable rhythm.

The man guiding the horses could definitely hear their moans and grunts and shaking the wagon, but he didn't turn around.

"I...I'm cumming," said the traveler.

"Cum in me," she told him. "It's okay — shoot all your cum in me..."

With a final grunt, the traveler's cum surged into her pussy, shooting deep into her and causing her to orgasm as well.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" she cried.

"Are...are you okay, Liviane?"

Vyra stared into his passionate eyes. "I'll always be okay with you, brother."

The traveler withdrew his cock from inside her and pushed her up against the bench. "You are so beautiful, Liviane..." He fondled with her breasts and continued to kiss her.

"Mmmrmmm..." Vyra moaned against his lips, rubbing her own pussy until she came again.

"Oh...no..." The traveler saw his cock at full length after fondling her so much. "It's okay. I'll go finish myself off this time —— "

Vyra pushed him onto his bench and took his cock in her mouth, sucking and licking as he moaned louder than before.

"Oh, gods..."

Her thighs dripped with sweat, cum and her own pussy juice, and she continued until the traveler came a second time, shooting cum straight down her throat.

The two of them laid breathless and exhausted.

"I love you, Liviane." The traveler met her eyes. "But we can't do this again. I won't get off on thinking about you anymore. I'll be a proper brother."

"Okay," said Vyra, smiling. "Let it be our little secret, then."

...

Returning to real life, Vyra gave the sleeping elf a lasting kiss. "You've changed my mind on elves," she whispered. "Safe travels. Your sister is waiting for you."

Vyra entered Lickey's just as the moonlight thickened, and she reported her night of smooth work.

"Miss Vyra," said Pennie, the red haired human girl.

Vyra blinked. "Oh? What might you be doing this late at the tavern?"

"I just finished working, actually."

"Did you, now? How was it?"

Pennie thought for a moment. "It's not what I expected. You have so much control over their dreams. It was...actually quite fun. I...enjoyed it, like you said."

Vyra gave her a peck on the cheek. "I'm very proud of you." As she was about to leave, she felt a hand squeeze her ass. She immediately turned to see a grinning Pennie.

"Don't keep treating me like a kid, Miss Vyra. Humans have their own powers, you know?"

"Oh?" Vyra leaned so close to Pennie, they could feel each other's breath. "You should show me sometime."

Pennie suddenly felt a spark in her head. "W-what was that?"

"My address," Vyra said before vanishing beyond the wall.