Licking Paula’s Sexy Navel

Story Info
He calls a sexy blonde escort.
764 words
3.62
54.6k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"John dipped the tip of his tongue into Paula's deep, long oval shaped navel. Pushing it right into the back of her navel, he wiggled his tongue for a second, and then pushed it back in again for five more seconds since he enjoyed the first experience. Paula looked up over her large full breasts in curiosity at having her navel licked, and probably because it gave her a tingle."

One night in Winter, I was looking through the adult classified adverts of a local traders' newspaper. I remembered an advert I had noticed earlier by an escort describing herself as a 'beautiful blonde'. She seemed to be running an escort agency, but she promoted herself as the main escort.

Being curious, I phoned her to ask about her services. She told me that she had an appointment later that evening, but she could offer me a 30 minute appointment in about an hour's time. I quickly took a shower and called a taxi to take me to her house, at the other side of the city.

When I arrived and knocked on her door, I was surprised to be met by a tall, curvaceous, beautiful blonde lady wearing a short black skirt and long fetish boots. She quickly guided me upstairs into her bedroom. Once in her bedroom, we both started to undress. I noticed how keen she was to take off her clothes, quickly undressing down to her thong and bra. At this moment, I was quickly noticed what a beautiful navel she had. It was oval shaped, but quite elongated and deep. As she lay back on her bed, she removed her bra and pulled down her thong with quick excitement.

As I had finished undressing down to my underpants, I lay over her and started kissing her neck. The warmth rising off her large, full, fleshy breasts was noticeable, as well as the excited look on her face. I kissed her neck and moved down to kiss her breasts. After a moment, I concentrated one of her large circular nipples, rapidly licking it back and forth. Her large full nipple created a soft fleshy sensation on my tongue. She uttered an enthusiastic sound of enjoyment at the sensation.

I worked my way down to her waist, which was attractively slender and narrow, focusing on her sexy navel. I dipped the tip of my tongue into Paula's deep, long oval shaped navel. Pushing it right into the back of her navel, I wiggled my tongue for a second, and then pushed it back in again for five more seconds, flicking the tip of my tongue from side to side, since I enjoyed the first experience. Paula looked up over her large full breasts in curiosity at having her navel licked, and probably because it gave her a tingle. The taste of soap was apparent from the bath she had taken prior to our meeting.

I slowly moved down to her legs which were the full, strong legs of a female body builder. Paula rubbed the nipple I had licked earlier, and moved her thighs up and down, showing her large fleshy pussy lips. I turned her over on to her front, and gently kissed her bottom cheeks. Her bottom was full and her hips wide.

Later, as I was lying on my back with her bent over me, she reached into my underpants and pulled out my cock. After she had worked it into a full erection, she took my long hard cock and thrashed it over her nipple for stimulation, saying how great it felt. Several times she asked me to have sex with her. What an amazing experience that would have been to feel her wet vagina over my cock and her thick strong legs grasping around my hips. But I chose not to risk sex with a woman I didn't know, so that part remained a fantasy. As she continued to rub my cock into her breast and neck, she asked me to cum over her neck, but I didn't manage that. After all the excitement, it was likely that she had rubbed some of my precum over her large nipple. The man she visited after our meeting may have noticed a curiously salty flavour from her nipple, and wondered.

After we got dressed, she started to prepare for her next appointment. As I left and took a long walk home, the highlight of the experience had been her erotic, sexy navel and my intimate experience of licking it with the stimulation that it had caused her.