Licking Santa's Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, hello," he called, when their eyes met. "I've been waiting for you."

She gave no sign at first that she'd heard him, save for a slight upturn at the corners of her mouth. Then she spoke.

"Why were you hanging around outside my place at four in the morning?" she called. Her eyes held his, not wavering.

He felt very nervous, and cleared his throat twice before asking her, "You were up?" in a tremelous voice. She laughed, a throaty, knowing chuckle. Then she turned and walked back through the sliding glass door, letting the robe drop from her shoulders onto the floor as she disappeared inside.

As she slid the door shut, he could tell that she had turned to watch him. The silhouette of her naked body was clearly discernable behind the salt-smudged glass. He stood, staring, until he noticed the whiteness of her teeth. She was smiling at him! Perspiring anew, Santa made his way around to the front of the apartment and rang the doorbell.

"Come in," she called. Her voice was faint but clear. She's probably still looking out the glass doors, he thought. Sure enough, when he opened the front door and looked across the open expanse of living room, there she was, facing the ocean, just as naked as the day of her birth. She's certainly grown up well, he thought. She also had a confidence and a presence that aroused him like nothing had in years, and when she turned to him and spoke, her voice reached right inside his slacks and wrapped itself around his throbbing member.

"What took you so long?" she asked, and laughed softly. "My husband's been gone for half an hour." She walked directly to him and embraced him, molding her lithe body to his ample one as her lips closed against his. Hesitantly, he kissed her back, savoring the sweetness of her breath and the teasing tongue tip that prodded at his cracked old lips.

"I know who you are. So ... did you bring me a present?" she teased, when their kiss broke. She slipped a hand down between them as her lips nibbled at his cherubic cheek, and found him hard and throbbing beneath his slacks. "Ummmmm, yes you did." She laughed out loud.

"Mrs. Owens, I need to talk t..."

Her mouth on his stopped his words, but didn't do anything to slow his desire, and he throbbed in her slim hand as she kissed him, harder now. She stroked him base to tip, letting her thumb linger as she passed over the swollen head, and he felt his breath become more harsh as she aroused him.

"I think I need more than talk," she breathed. Her body ground against his seductively, her fingers measuring his desire. "I think you do, too."

Santa found himself reeling, unable to stop himself from tasting her lips again. His grizzled old hands slid around the young woman's waist and he pulled her against him as they kissed. When her tongue again pressed against his lips, he opened his mouth and took it in, enjoying the teasing way it darted around his own. She was so confident, so desirable...

When Tori's hand began to stroke him more firmly, the old elf relaxed his grip on her waist and placed his hands on her naked hips, savoring the feeling. She broke their kiss at last, but not before leaving him panting and hungry for her. He then allowed her to unzip his slacks, watching her face closely as she drew him out, and he noted with pride that her lips were slightly parted, her eyes eager and full of lust.

"I want this," she breathed, then began to lead him by his erect cock toward her bedroom.

He put his hand on her wrist, and when she hesitated he said, "This isn't right, Tori. I'm supposed to be helping you, you know."

She squeezed him slightly, and he felt himself throb in reply. "Oh, I think you will," she said, chuckling. "Now, let me help you. These pants," she said, tugging at his belt and shucking his slacks down his hips to the floor, "have to go." His boxers followed, and when he kicked off his loafers, only the t-shirt covered his ample belly. Tori reached for him again.

"Do you want me to blow you right here, or would you rather go in there?" she asked, as nonchalantly as if she was talking about the weather. Santa gulped, momentarily unable to form words, then moved forward as she backed toward the open bedroom door, pulling him along by his erection.

It was only four feet to the bed, and when she lay back on the rumpled sheets, she brought him with her. Santa climbed onto his knees over her, breathing hard and unable to believe what he was about to do. It had been many, many years since he and Mrs. Claus had been intimate, and even then, it was with the lights off and her demurely dressed in flannel nightwear that he had to work around. This young woman was sprawled obscenely beneath him in the bright light of morning...

Except it wasn't obscene. Looking down at her, Santa couldn't imagine anything more beautiful. Her face was lovely. Her look, expectant. Her breasts were ripe and full, begging to be fondled and sucked. They rose and fell with each eager breath. When he looked down her body, at the way her waist slimmed and then swelled into smooth, tanned hips, all he could think of was how wonderful it would feel to slide into her, to feel her clutching him inside and begging for him to make her cum. She voiced his thoughts.

"So what are you waiting for?"

But Santa wanted more. Now that he'd committed to this, he intended to make full use of his opportunity. He backed off the bed and went to his knees between her outspread legs, his gaze fixed upon Tori's labia, and the pleasures that awaited him within. She watched him, smiling, and when her hands closed around his unkempt white hair and gently urged him forward, he opened his mouth and engulfed the girl's cunt.

"Awwww, god," she breathed. "Yes!"

Santa wasn't very experienced, but he was inventive. When he extended his tongue between her labia and began to tease her inner lips, even he was amazed at the dexterity he showed. His tongue was thick and long, reaching the places she most wanted him to reach, and she began to squirm under him, her hands clenching and unclenching in his hair. As Santa worked the tender flesh of her cunt with his probing tongue, she wrapped her legs around his neck and pressed her heels against his back, urging him on.

"That's it. Right there," she coached, "Ooooh, god, yes! Right there. Righ...."

Tori's voice suddenly rose to a strangled scream. Santa knew he'd hit the right spot, and arched his neck to better penetrate the girl's pussy, gripping her thighs tightly as he attempted to control the movements of her thrashing body. When he heard her cry out and stiffen in orgasm, he trapped her clit between his lips and sucked. That set off another climax, and this time his chin and beard was flooded with a gush of her warm fluids.

Riding her throes of orgasm out, Santa held his mouth against her until Tori's body relaxed onto the mattress, then he began anew. Soon she was cumming again. Santa enjoyed giving pleasure so eagerly, but his neck was getting sore, so after Tori's third orgasm he released his grip on her thighs and allowed her breathing to return to near normalcy before kissing each inner thigh in turn and licking her juices from his lips. He rose slowly, looking down with twinkling eyes at the trembling young woman on the bed before him.

"I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did," he said in a deep baritone.

Tori looked up at him from beneath half-closed eyelids. Her chest still rose and fell rapidly and he knew her orgasms had exhausted her, but the look of lust on her face told him she craved more.

"I did," she said, "but you're not finished, I hope."

His chuckle reassured her, even as he raised her ankles and bent her legs back. "Oh, I think I've got a little left for you, my dear," he promised. Santa guided his thick cock between her labia and deep inside her in one smooth stroke. "Now, do you want it naughty, or nice?"

He was thrilled when she screamed her answer.

12