Licks - Another Fun Night Out

Story Info
The Dom for 15 min special required a certain expert tease.
3.8k words
4.2
11k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 06/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George yanked on her chain making her nipple clamps suddenly push together intensely. Jocelyn winced as her nipples tighten, then tingled intensely. She felt a satisfying ache. A surge of juices darted through her, moving towards her soaking wet pussy. She sighed and continued to endure the endless state of arousal that her new dom was inflicting on her.

He told her to do things to herself while they drove. When he was rock hard she took him in her mouth and sucked his cock with teasing, swirling licks and deep penetrating thrusts. He pushed her head down around his cock and moved his pelvis in rhythm to the tune on the radio, orgasming into her mouth; the steering wheel pinning her in place.

As she swallowed his sweet and salty taste she thought of her Master and her "sisters". They all lived together in big beautiful home with many rooms. Sergio insisted they all get along and there was never any bickering or jealousy. A few lesbian encounters, but no fights.

She recalled how this had all started.

"My darling, I have other plans this evening but I want you to go out and enjoy yourself. I have arranged for a friend, George, to escort you on your adventure this evening. I promise you, you will enjoy yourself immensely."

Sergio looked deep into her eyes as he added, "This adventure appeals to all your whims, curiosities and erotic fantasies my beautiful Jocelyn. Plus I have an added surprise. I am going to make a dvd of this adventure that we're going to watch together. Then every time we watch the tape together you're going to suck my cock and take my seed into your mouth."

Hearing this made her tremble.

"Agreed!" he said forcefully, not so much a question, but rather a command as he inserted his cock between her pretty lips. "And no one but you is to know about the filming, do you understand my gorgeous pet?"

She looked up at his stern face and understood the importance of his request.

"Yes Master," she said with an equally serious look on her face.

With that comment Sergio kissed her lovingly on the top of her head and held her close feeling the heat and excitement in her beautiful nude body as she sucked his cock. He noticed her ass was leaking wet cum from the pounding she took from him earlier. He liked her filled with his cum; it made him smile. Sergio spurted wetness between her lips then sent her off to the shower. He knew she would clean every hole completely so she was ready for anything that was requested of her.

Jocelyn put on a robe, got them both some coffee and looked around at the elaborately decorated home Sergio owned. She still couldn't believe she lived there. She lived in luxury like she had never known and she would do anything for Sergio. He was a handsome and kind man. His strong Italian looks and lean fit body inspired sexual workouts like none she had ever experienced before. Jocelyn looked at the beautiful art work adorning the walls as she brought Sergio his coffee.

Jocelyn didn't know what he did for a living but she did know he was very rich and enjoyed spending money on her. He helped her dress for the evening. Standing in the mirror she gazed at the small tight candy apple red corset with black fish nets and tall black heels he had chosen for her. After doing her hair and makeup, she put her clothes on. Jocelyn knew she looked amazing when she looked up from the mirror at the sensual smile that lit up Sergio's face.

As he attached the nip clamps to her big beautiful breasts, he teased her and told she would get fucked like never before and experience more orgasms then she ever thought possible. The thought gave Jocelyn another jolt of pleasure.

George and Jocelyn drove swiftly through deserted streets until they found the underground restaurant LICKS, that catered to a certain clientele. A high end clientele with specific tastes kept this restaurant rolling in cash. Discreet little Pay Per View specials of the Specials of the Day also drew in a hefty sum of cash.

LICKS has a variety of daily specials along with special hiding places for fucking and sucking. Jocelyn didn't know it, but her Master was one of the owners and was profiting handsomely.

Today's Special of the Day, as posted on the online calendar, made for a full restaurant. Reservations were a must here and had to be made months in advance. The Specials of the Day were planned ahead and were very popular, first come, first serve attractions.

It was a new experience for some, but the membership was exclusive. Booths had been set up in certain locations along the floor for tonight's Special. Today the owners would lend out their most prized pussies to be devoured by the men that wanted them. The subsequent DVD would become the most expensive and highly sought after Pay per View show published to date. It would make all the owners even more wealthy than before.

On the LICKS exclusive web site was a calendar like no other. Each day had special days along with other "Straight Days" where the restaurant functioned as a regular restaurant so that credit card slips weren't questioned by suspecting wives. Some people were in the know and some weren't. Most men preferred that their women were in the "not know" category.

Many men have told their women that the lobster there was so decadently delicious that it was worth the $299.00 charge. The unsuspecting wives would be told that they are worth it. That this was a once in lifetime opportunity. Women would look at their men like they were crazy but in the end they would agree that they were, indeed, worth every penny.

The $299 did in fact buy tonight's special; Dom for 15 minutes. One by one, the customers were led into the fashionably decorated rooms around the restaurant that the beautiful subs resided in. The bouncer would knock on the door to indicate a 2 minute warning. Satin sheets, red and shiny set the stage, along with long velvet drapes that offered a sense of classy elegance.

Appointments had all been prearranged online and the people knew what to expect and what was expected. The chances the patrons would see themselves on the very exclusive DVD was slim and discounted by the owners. The price per viewing was too high for anyone but the ultra rich.

Roland was Jocelyn's first customer.

"Suck my cock bitch," Roland said as he pulled Jocelyn's pretty face toward his raging hard on.

Jocelyn was turned on by the aggression in his voice. She liked being the willing pawn in the adventure ahead of her. Jocelyn recognized Roland's need and forgave him for clumsy interpretation of what it meant to be a dom.

She recalled the events that brought her here. Her Master loaned her out for the evening and requested she get to know his friend, a fellow Dom. She knew that she would do whatever her Master told her for he knew what made her happy. Now here she was in a room with the promise of a fresh cock coming through the door every ten minutes. She would barely have time to clean up between men. Each man had their own dom adventure in mind and had fifteen minutes to enact it. That was the time it took for the men to excuse themselves from the table under the guise of going to the bathroom.

What a club. Their wives happily gorged on the most succulent lobster available, while their husbands satisfied some of their wildest fantasies. Men that had been pussy whipped now needed to feel dominant, and tonight would be their opportunity. They loved the thrill of being in charge and fucking the women 20 feet from the table they were sitting at.

Each man had been given a time and a location in the restaurant to enjoy their specials by email. It gave them a powerful sense of control. An erotic fantasy fulfilled with a very hot topping. He hoped the room was sound proof because thinking of his nagging wife so close while he fucked the girl of his dreams was so intoxicating he could hardly stand the level of pure enjoyment.

Roland fucked and commanded Jocelyn with reckless abandon. He didn't hurt her, but he did like it rough. Some of the positions they tried were near impossible but Jocelyn was very flexible and eager to please. Roland left feeling powerful and very satisfied.

The bouncer greeted the next customers. Next up were two beautiful fit, tanned females that looked like they held corporate jobs. They looked like they had strong looking personalities and were use to being in charge.

The bouncer looked at the computer and smiled.

A typed message appeared.

"This is stroke worthy."

Obviously the hidden camera situated at the entrance to the club was working well.

The bouncer laughed at the cameraman's comments, knowing full well that if he went into the camera room this evening the smell of sex would greet his senses. The specials were too hot to not greet them with stroke sessions.

The bouncer set aside the sash and let the ladies in. A bouncer wasn't really necessary, because by the time the clients had gotten this far, the club knew they were committed and deeply devoted to enjoying the pleasures and privileges of the club. People were always on their best behaviour. Why wouldn't they be. This club and it's variety of activities was now their drug of choice.

The customers gladly gave in to whatever cover charge or special requirement that was asked of them. Each customer knew that the morsel that awaited them would be of the finest quality. It was a 5 (o's) restaurant. O's as in orgasms. This place was on the top ten of the thrill seekers rare opportunities list issued only to people with a black credit card.

The two women entered the lush boudoir. Their lovely lips greeted Jocelyn's soft skin with french exquisite kisses. Her slender, luscious body moved like a wave in a current of passion as their lingering touches, soft caresses and soft kisses adorned her.

Then there it was. The blonde's aromatic pussy pushed down on waiting lips. Both lips parted with passion. Jocelyn's tongue explored the dips and secret passages of her pussy with a darting tongue. When she found her clit she sucked on it, making it nice and hard. Behind her she felt a very big strong protruding dildo at the entrance to her small pussy. Jocelyn gasped and felt her face being pushed into the blond's pussy. She almost suffocated.

"Keep her cuming," was the gruff voice behind her.

The stunning brunette had chosen the biggest strap from the toy products. Jocelyn wondered if she could handle it. The dildo was so big.

"I'm going to fuck you with this hard cock bitch, and you're gonna love every inch you hot little slut."

"Yes, I will Mistress. You are my empress and I am your slave girl."

"Good" she purred as she drove the cock fulling into her willing pussy.

At the sound of those words Jocelyn felt herself being penetrated hard and deep and fast. The woman behind her had something to prove and Jocelyn knew she was the object of communication.

Camera 10A blinked. The cameraman in the booth noticed it right away. He didn't want anyone to see it. The beauty of his Pay Per View movies, and thriving business, was that they were real. The participants usually had no idea they were being taped. Jocelyn was enjoying every minute so her performance was very real. She wanted to help to make it look good, and that she did.

Strong, demanding thrusts going all the way out and all the way in were sure to be a sensual feast for the cameras. They were catching every angle, along with some spectacular close ups. Jocelyn managed to arrange things for the best viewing. She was licking the blonde's sweet fragrant pussy while getting fucked hard from behind. These women were gorgeous. Just as she was thinking this, the blonde pulsed her release into Jocelyn's mouth.

The three continued playing in many wild and different positions, with Jocelyn being commanded, spanked, whipped, and called nasty names like bitch and whore. It all added to the excitement. Jocelyn loved every moment and her orgasms tonight were intense. Her tongue was numb from licking pussy and her legs were throbbing from the dildo that nearly ripped her apart, but she was happy. Because it was two of them they got 30 minutes and used her every second. Jocelyn didn't know if she could continue, but she wanted to. She couldn't resist the excitement of finding out who awaited her next.

The cameraman looked at Jocelyn in the room by herself. She looked vulnerable. She looked ravaged. While watching her freshen up, he thought about fucking the sexy ass that was getting a nice angle shot on camera 5. He spit in his hand and lazily continued to watch the show, his cock in his hand.

An older man was next. His smile was lecherous; his grin oozed pure sex. The scars on his face and the tats on his body showed he was a man not to be messed with. When Jocelyn saw him she trembled. He looked so strong and forceful. When he took off his shorts she thought he would faint. His cock was huge. Enormous.

"Play with yourself," he told her and watched as she slowly circled his nipples and dipped her fingers between her pussy lips into the soft moist canal.

"Tell me how you'll please me," he said forcefully in a low voice.

Jocelyn became more and more excited as she spoke.

"I'm going to slide you between my pussy lips and feel your fully engorged cock glide between my soft folds forcefully."

He approached her quickly, twisting her arm behind her back.

"You think this is going to be easy sub?"

He pushed her over the bed against the bed post and roughly fingered her pussy feeling her juices. Then he stuck two big fingers inside her and started whipping them quickly in and out of her.

"Tell me to stop! Tell me you don't want this," he taunted her.

Jocelyn couldn't find her voice. He fucked her with his fingers even more forcefully.

"Tell me bitch! Tell me to stop!"

She felt as if he was ripping her apart.

She did as she was told and he started fucking her cunt with his fingers even faster. She could tell he was over the top turned on now.

She came for him just then and he slowly released his fingers.

"I'm going to fuck you now."

He roughly pushed her onto the bed and instructed her to raise her legs up high. He raised Jocelyn's torso to the right level and began to slide his enormous cock into her already very swollen pussy. He spit on his enormous cock to easy the glide inside. He watched her take him; he pussy enveloped his enormous cock and took him in deep.

His gluts flexed. Her moans filled the room, and they fucked. And fucked. There was a knock on the door. Time was up. He slipped her his card. They would fuck again.

Next, a teenager, 18 exactly, shuffled through the door. He looked uncertain of what to do, but there was a definite mean streak in his eyes. He pulled a whip from the display of sexual gratifiers and a pair of cuffs. They started kissing. His mouth took control. He became more and more aggressive in the way his tongue commanded her mouth. Looking at her, he bit her bottom lip. When he released his grip her bottom lip was throbbing. Jocelyn felt her excitement surge.

He told her to kneel on the lengthwise post on the bed. It hurt but she did it. He then pushed her forward so her sexy little ass was perched up high. As she was kneeling in a very advantageous position for him, she vocalized that she was uncomfortable.

"I don't give a fuck wench. I'm the one that counts here whore."

She sighed and rationalized that with this mildly uncomfortable positioning Jocelyn really felt like she was being punished. She eased in, turned off her mind and started to absorb the thrill. She liked being punished. It made her feel new again afterwards. She felt like her demons were being washed away. Jocelyn welcomed it every time. It made her wet and sent tingles through her. Being punished was a pure feeling.

Jocelyn knew her obedience would be richly awarded with sexual deviance that would heightened her orgasms to an even higher level of satisfaction. So she endured, winced, and remained kneeling on the log post while her newest dom for 15 minutes decided how to treat her.

She smiled into the camera at her sexy Master, hoping he would be pleased when he saw the film. She wondered if he was watching her now.

Handcuffs clicked around her wrists and the poster she was using to support her hands. Jocelyn heard the young man go towards the wall of toys and felt her excitement grow.

What would he do to her?

She inhaled his heady aroma just before he lifted her chin and thrust his big hard cock between her lips. He was semi hard and expanding rapidly in her delicate mouth.

"You look good bitch! I'm gonna rip you apart baby, just like you like it."

She murmured her agreement around his cock. He fucked her mouth wild and relentlessly, sliding from cheek to cheek and then ramming her mouth deep and defiantly. Then he took his cock out and shoved a dildo in her mouth. She was happy he chose the one made of glass. It felt good in her mouth.

"You look like you can't stop sucking cock you crazy horny bitch,".

He shoved the glass dildo in and out of her mouth watching her. She enjoyed it for the cameras, and gave him a good show. Leaving it in her mouth was what he opted to do. He would make her suck it hard later. For now he enjoyed her being uncomfortable. He didn't know why it thrilled him, but he liked it and he liked pushing the limits and seeing what will happen. He looked at the beautiful wench with the glass dildo in her mouth kneeling with her ass in air. She was gorgeous.

Helix swirled around behind her and took his cock out. He thought about how hungry he was to fuck her. He had another vibe. A big one. Nine inches of thick hard cock. He took a bottle of vibe juice and lubed her pussy and ass up so she was sopping wet. Taking the 9 inch cock he shoved it up her pussy. She screamed in surprise at the girth and power that overtook her pussy suddenly, then she gently eased into it.

After positioning himself at the entrance to her sexy ass he resumed shoving the glass dildo in and out of her mouth. He pushed into her well used ass easily and popped in deep. Now he was fucking her pussy, ramming her mouth and filling her sweet ass. And they rocked, and rocked.

The cameras ate up the action. He was given an extra 5 minutes it looked so hot.

Leaving the dildo inside her wet pussy, shoved in deep, gave him a free hand to slap that sexy ass of hers. He gave her a good slap, licked his hand, then rubbed her reddening cheeks. It seemed to turn him on even more she noticed as he started pumping her ass even deeper. He hit her again, and again, and again. She could really feel it now. He didn't seem to be able to stop. The eye behind the camera must have noticed too because he got a two minute warning that time was up. He slapped her red cheeks again, and again, then his cock exploded hot cum inside her. He pulled out and soaked the well in her back. It captured his cum beautifully.

Undoing her handcuffs he got dressed and reluctantly let himself out. Jocelyn cleaned up quickly and just in time too, because all of a sudden the lights in the room went out.

The cameraman shut off all the cameras and took the footage to the video editing room. He would pour over the film for days until the perfect combination of erotic teasing was revealed. He knew already from the preliminary footage that this evenings special would be a best seller.

Then it was pitch black. Jocelyn couldn't see her hand in front of her face. After a minute two tiny flashlights emerged and revealed two strong men wearing masks. One was carrying something. Then the lights went out and she found herself carried to the bed. Not a word was spoken. She was laid on the bed as warm compresses were placed on her bottom. The men kissed her as her pain subsided.

Her nipple clamps were removed. They kissed her everywhere, urging her sexy body this way and that, and moving her slightly to suckle on a tender breast or lick her wet pussy gently. Jocelyn felt loved and free now. She eagerly licked the cock that was gently inserted between her lips. It tasted and smelled familiar. Her body melted in submission when she realized it was her Master. She recognized every crevice and licked him with zealous passion. She loved the feel and texture of his hardness. Long tender tantalizing licks of pure perfection surrounded his cock now.

12