Life

Story Info
My life has changed a lot so I'm exploring my perversions.
1.1k words
3
6.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wrench05
Wrench05
15 Followers

So let me tell you a little about my perversions. I was married for thirty two years. She was a great woman and willing to do pretty much anything I ask to please me. I do have a bit if a bisexual side and twice the urge to suck a cock got too strong and I fooled around with a gay friend of mine but other that the only straying I did was porn. And lots of porn, I've jacked off to almost everything. I don't really care to watch someone take a shit and watching a girl suck a horse off doesn't do it for me but most kinky stuff I love.

Lesbian, anal and pissing are my favorites but bisexual and gay porn get me off too and I've started to enjoy some cross dressers and transvestites. While I have no desire to dress up myself I have started playing with some panties.

After my wife passed away I met a widow woman online her husband had died about the same time as my spouse and we were both hurting pretty bad. She ask if she could come to my place and meet me in person a couple of days after we met and honestly I tried to be a gentleman that night and didn't recognize a booty call but she needed it as much as I did and we ended up fucking an bunch that night and have ever since . My wife wasn't skinny or anything but this gal is a BBW. And that happens to be one of my kinks so that was a benefit. Now her's is only the second pussy I've ever touched so when I reached into her panties the first time and felt she had just shaved her pussy I almost exploded right then. When we fuck she only wants about a minute or two of missionary position and then she wants to roll over and take it from behind which is my favorite too and she lets me slip a finger up her ass every time. We've tried to have anal but my cock is kinda thick and we haven't been able to get it all the way in yet. She's a lot of fun and seems willing to experiment. I've licked her pussy till she squirts a couple of times but not quite ready to pee for me yet which is something my wife would do and I really miss, but we'll get there.

Another benefit of this relationship is her whore of an eighteen year old daughter. I like to call her the whore, (in my head anyway) because, well she really is and it turns me on to think about her like that. She's a cute little dirty blond with a perfect porn body. She's kinda dingy most of the time and spends most of her day either fucking her boyfriend or smoking pot. I know this because I see her smoking or smell it coming out of her bedroom and she shares with her older high school drop out boyfriend. After her dad died her mom let her move the guy in and put her on birth control. He's a nice enough kid but he's a loser that's not going to amount to anything and someday I'm guessing I'll probably have to run his ass off. Anyway the whore runs around the house half dressed which I don't mind a bit she's fun to look at.

One thing the little whore does leave her dirty panties lying all over the place. Now I've been a dirty panty sniffer for as long as I can remember. When I was dating my wife and over at her parent's house all the time I had quite a collection of her sister's pubes. (But it seems the panties now days don't have pubes in them). Still this whore's does usually have a bit of discharge and it doesn't smell like she usually wipes much. They have a nice pussy/piss smell with a faint whiff of her ass most of the time. I'm not into menstrual stuff but last month I did find some bloody ones which were a little interesting.

At first I was just smelling them and jerking off and taking a few pictures of each pair. But after enjoying looking at some cross dressers it gave me the idea to start putting them on and taking some dick pictures. Usually when I get home I'm alone for abut twenty minutes which is just enough time to look around and see what the whore has left for me. She'll leave they anywhere, both bathrooms, they laundry room sometimes out in the open in the basement floor. I'm sure she's not doing it on purpose she's just dumb.

I would never fuck her, I don't want to blow it with her mom and I'm sure she wouldn't want anything to do with me anyway. I'm just the old fat guy fucking her mom but it sure is fun smelling that her teen pussy and watching her walk around the house. She's got perfect little tits and a nice ass. It was funny one night her mom went down to her room to tell her something and walked in on her sucking her boyfriends cock. She backed out of the room real quick and doesn't think they saw her but she said the whore was really going to town on it.

I've also got a feeling the whore is or at least was fucking the boyfriend's brother too. For a while the guy had a job as a laborer putting in pools and was gone till after dark every night. The brother who is the whore's age started hanging around a lot then. And I know they would get high and I bet anything they were fucking too. That's the kind of vibe I was picking up. Then the boyfriend suddenly quit his job with some lame excuse about how he was being treated and doesn't seem to be looking for another one and I haven't seen the brother around much since. He's a dumb ass but I'm guessing he figured out he was about to loose this good thing he's got going on.

I have heard them fight a few times and I don't really care what they do unless I hear him slap her. Then he will get my bad side and he'll hit the road. I'm figuring it's just a matter of time till that happens but I hope he's not that stupid. The mom doesn't really like the guy, she actually likes the brother a lot more, but she let's the whore do anything she wants.

So it's not the life I was used to or ever thought I would always have but the pussy is good and the benefits are fun. My kids are all grown and on their own so when the wife died what I thought my life was going to be died too. So now I'm just going hang out and watch the show and indulge my perversions a little now and then.

Wrench05
Wrench05
15 Followers