Life After Death Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,296 Followers

"Just tell me you've got a damn condom," she said looking at me. "After all of this, I need you, and right now. I don't feel like running to the store or doing it with a sandwich bag."

"You're in luck, I've got one," I said reaching into my night table.

"You're the one who's lucky," she said grabbing it from me, ripping it open. "Now all I have to do is get you hard, which shouldn't take too long." And it didn't.

If I liked her before, I loved her now for what she was doing and the feelings she was giving me. "Put it on before I shoot again," I cried out as she pulled her mouth off me.

Hard and covered, I rolled Pam over and slipped between her legs. Doing it in the missionary position maybe isn't the sexiest way, but it was my favorite. I like to watch my partners face as we made love. For a moment, I thought Pam was going to buck me off her, as she tried to meet my every thrust with a harder one of her own.

"Relax, we've got all night," I whispered to her as I gently stroked her face and I kissed her lips.

With long deliberate strokes we made love. I could feel my passion building, and after ten minutes I was close, so very close. Mashing my lips against her, I started inhaling her wet tongue.

It would be great to say we came together, but I filled my rubber first and then kept pounding away until Pam got off. Wrapping her legs, around my waist, and holding me tight, she climaxed. It wasn't the huge explosion, as when I had eaten her, but by the sounds of it, it must have been good just the same. We lay in each other's arms for about ten minutes without either one of us speaking.

"For a born again virgin, you're not half bad," she said as I hit her with a pillow. "One more brownie, and I think we should call it a night."

We showered, and yes, she ate the last two brownies. We fell asleep spooning one another, or let's just say, Pam fell asleep and I held her close. I knew tomorrow was going to be a rough one for me. She had been patient so far, but probably no more. She will want answers, especially after barring her soul to me last night. Was I ready? If not, I could see her walking out, with not so much as looking back, and I know I didn't want that.

"God damn it, I hate you Carol," the voice in my head screamed.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,296 Followers
12