Life After Death Ch. 03

Story Info
Defeating the Shade Demon King.
3.9k words
4.26
7.5k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 01/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
green1094
green1094
20 Followers

"Guten Morgen (good morning)," I said cheerfully to everyone. I grabbed my books a hurried to my one night class.

As I walked, my mind and vision clouded. 'What's going to happen to me now?' I thought. What was going to happen after I graduate. Was I going to live that long? I only have eight more months in the human world......AWE!!!!!!!!'

------------------

I sat there completely out of my mind. I was thinking too much; maybe I should just let Damion and the others think about that...for now, at least.

I was jarred back to reality when the people around me started to move. My head started to spin from the harshness, everything was so quiet before. My movements were almost robot like as I pushed myself from the seat. Turning back around, I gathered my books in both of my arms, afraid that I might drop them.

As I was walking out, I noticed that every sense was not honed to anything. I stopped and leaned against the wall to get my bearings but nothing would stop spinning, when I heard a voice call my name.

"Soferia!!" The voice was getting closer. "Hey (I lifted my head), you don't look well...here." He grabbed my books and shoved them in his backpack. As his did so I slipped to the floor, my knees were incapable of holding my weight anymore. He picked me up and carried me away.

"Damion, there's a problem. I went to talk to her and she fell to the floor, she's completely knocked out," the guy said. "I will bring her back so there's no commotion." Then everything went black.

------------------

"What Happened???!!!" all three of my friends asked when I was being carried in.

Everybody ignored their yelling and protesting, as if they were never there. I was brought to my room where I was set down against the comfort of my own bed. Every vampire exited my room except for Lucus, for he was going to examine the damage and my well-being.

The door opened and Lucus stepped out. Damion got up and Lucus puts his hand up to stop him. The room was still and tension was so thick you could have cut it with a knife.

"She will be fine, but she's going to have to have a great abundance of rest to recover. (He turned to Raph) I would like you to have a look at her and see what you can find about her condition in more detail," Lucus addressed everyone.

Complying, Raph walked through the opened door.

A few hours later, they reappeared. This time Raph explained his findings, "She has been distressed about her impending removal from the human world and leaving this (he indicates to the rest of the room) all behind.

All four vampires silently decided to not let this happen again. Kat, Jax, and Chelse were in a somewhat shocked state.

-------------------------

"Hallo (hello) she's waking so if you could come up..." and with that Damion hung up.

A couple of hours later I was able to walk. My first step was shaky and I fell on my second, "My whole body is stiff."

"I have someone who I want you to meet," Damion explained. "He's the one that found you and brought you back."

I looked up at him and I couldn't believe that that happened to me, god I'm so embarrassed.

Once we walked out of my room, he sat me in a chair. My eyes immedentatly shot to the face that was unfamiliar to me. Damion moved to his and said, "I wanted to thank you properly for helping and saving her, you are truly a great friend. (he turns to me) "This is the guy that helped you, his name is Dan Williams, well everyone at school knows him by that name. his real name is Daniel Aston."

My eyes widen, he's one of the families that know about my world!!

"Es ist ein Vergnügen, Sie Meine Königin zu treffen (It's a pleasure to meet you My Queen)" Dan said with a bow.

"You must be parched from your long rest," Lucus said while handing me a glass of blood. "Me and Raph are going hunting..."

"HUH?? They haven't eaten??" I asked

"None of us have gone out to feed because we were all afraid to leave you alone."

Sitting on my bed later that night, I was distracted by the scent that permeated the room. I looked up and Damion was in the doorway. I was so keyed into the smell of his blood, that I couldn't think straight. The bed dipped as he sat down. I slowly sat up, my eyes firing to their bloody state. I couldn't breath. I pushed him back against the sheets, straddling him. I could feel him awakening at his core. Even through his pain he still laided there in a submissive state. Sucking a person's blood provides sexual arousal on both parties.

My lips pressed gently against his lips, enjoying the pleasure of the impending bite. I sent a trail of butterfly kisses down his jaw line, while I was moving his shirt out of the way.

"Sof----" a human called but I couldn't distinguished who it was, I didn't care.

Daniel looked up from his book when he heard my name. Eyes widening he hurried to the door. Moving quickly, he pushed them away and closed the door.

"Why did you do that?!" they all said.

"Because for a human so see that, let's just say that it's not pleasant even though it may look it," Daniel explained.

They looked at his like rreeaallyy.

"Trust me, I have seen it first hand and I would not recommend it," he ended with.

Moving down to his neck I could feel his hear beat gathering speed, his blood pumping faster as he caressed my back. I laided a kiss to where I was going to bite, my teeth grazing his tender flesh. I could feel a slight tremor go through his entire body. Applying a little more pressure he sucked in his breath and coxed me on. My teeth sank deep into his tasty flesh, a gasp escaped from his delectable lips; his body tensed and relaxed underneath me. The heat inside my body was rapidly climbing, crying out for his gentle touch.

I lifted my lips from his skin as I sat up, astride him.

"Fühlen Sie sich besser meine Liebe? (Do you feel better my love?)," he whispered, caressing my cheek as he sat up.

I sat there swirling in a sea of ecstasy. I nodded my response.

---------------------

Halloween has come!

At Damion's house, we all got ready. The school has a Halloween battle with another school to see who has the best. The theme was Medieval Europe. Out of a majority vote I was the Queen and Damion was the king. Then Jax, Kat, Chelse, Lucus, Raph, Ayumu, and Daniel were my court. Everything was traditional even down to the minute detail.

Entering the place, every pair of eyes were on us. I felt a little self conscience but that was whipped away but the soft look in Damion's eyes that told me everything was going to be okay.

I took my seat next to Damion and said, "You may continue."

The music started up again and they all mingled amongst themselves. I thought that it was ok for a few minutes but then I was getting tired that I couldn't really participate. I had to smile to myself because they guys were actually being chiveralous. It was a refreshing. Everything was softly lit by candles that danced with the shadows. Apart from that, Damion seemed to be right at home. He looked completely nostalgic to it all. He was definitively bred for this. But I couldn't handle sitting still! I don't think that I could really do this for really when I really would have every eye on me making sure that I am fit for the job.

Several hours later the president of the school addresses Raph. As quickly as ahs came she ran away. Raph moved toward Damion to repeat the message. "Your subjects would love nothing more than to see their King and Queen dance, my Lord and Lady."

Damion nods his head in response and gracefully stands turning to look into my eyes. A second later the entire room quiets. Hand outstretched, I placed my hand in his. This just felt so right. This is what was missing in my life; knowing about me, my past, and having him in my life. Gently pulling me to my feet, my eyes briefly met his sapphire crystals because they turned back to amber. I was on autopilot. Even through his multi-layered clothing, I could see his body of perfection. As he led me to the floor, every person there parted like the red sea.

We twirled around the floor as if we were floating thousands of feet above the earth, among the clouds and the warmth of the sun. All I wanted was to crawl up against his hard body and stay there forever.

-----------------

We all sat around the kitchen, laughing. I sat on the counter, drinking my favorite flavor of blood, Damion. My eyes locked gazes with him and I could feel his body stirring in reaction, we both knew what we were after.

Coming over to me, he placed himself directly in front of me. His eyes turned a burning blue with a fiery passion. Hands sliding up my legs to rest upon my waste. His lips ever so slightly touched mine.

"UGH! Get a room would ya!" Chelse said with discuse.

Damion turned around in my arms and placed his body between my legs. My arms held him close to me as my body waged war with my mind to whether or not to take him here and now.

"Yeah, speaking of sex, you seem to be good with the subject," Kat piped up.

I sighed before I said, "Yeah I know where you are going with this, I lost is months ago when we married. I took Damion to my bed and we commenced with the ceremony----"

"You mean you did it in front of an audience!!??" Chelse said in a high pitched voice.

"God no!! I'm able to walk in the light so the only way for Damion to walk in the light as well was to take a bit of my power sexually," I explained.

--------------------

The days flew by as November dissolved into December. By then my nerves were totally shot. I knew that The Shade Demon King would be coming to get me. I felt like my life was going to end from the destruction that was on my ass.

I also knew if I was to be captured, then the King would have his way with me and I was not going to be able to handle that.

Everyone seemed to be on edge. Damion, Lucus, Raph, and Ayumu made sure that I was never alone. Damion stayed with me every night and day. Even though I smiled, I couldn't erase the feeling of a serpent wrapping is body around mine and squeezing.

-----------------------

It was a normal day or at least normal for me. I walked to my next class as usual but the feeling of the serpent tightened. I kept looking behind me but nothing or no one was there. The corridor that I walked was completely empty and the serpent grew even tighter.

Again I looked behind me again and there he was, The Shade Demon King!! He was absolutely gorgeous....wait what am I thinking!!

His eyes blazed a deep bright red right through to my very soul. I tried to back away but I turned and bumped into him.

'He's stronger that the rest of us....even me?!' I thought to myself.

A smirk crept upon his sinful lips showing me his too sharp fangs. Then everything went blank.

--------------------

Damion paced around the dorm room, distraught. Dan started calling people and every one said 'That they have not seen her.' That news brought Damion to the brink of death.

"He took her and I was there to protect her," Damion whispered from the floor where he fell to his hands and knees.

Everyone turned and looked down at him. They were all shocked by his behavior—no one has ever seen him like that.

"We'll find her...." Ayumu whispered.

There was not much that they could do since not a single soul could say where the Shade Demon King dwells.

---------------------

I woke chained to a very large bed. The clinking of my restraints sent my memory into hyper drive. I was taken...by HIM.

By the looks of things I was in a medieval room, everything pitch black. I couldn't suppress the utter horror that my nightmares were about to come true. I was going to become his plaything.

I sat up quickly as the door slammed against the stone wall, splintering. And there he stood in all his glory. Clad in a black silk robe that bulged over is muscles and his member. He was hot and ready, my body stiffened ready to fight.

Walking toward me, it was ever more prominent. In the time it took me to blink he was standing in front of me. The bed dipped as he sat caressing my cheek. I wanted to vomit!! I shivered at his touch, it was colder that ice, colder than normal.

He pressed me back against the white sheets. Straddling over me—he was BIGGER than Damion!!!!!!!! I was so afraid. He wanted to defile me, make me hate myself, and not care to live. But he didn't know me at all. I wanted to live to see the life that I have made for myself.

"If you fight if you will only succumb later, don't prolong the inevitable," he whispers in my ear. He was acting so smug...wait!!...does that mean that he has...enchantment powers! OH!! This is just great!

I looked straight into his blood red eyes and he brought his head back.

"I can see the determination in your eyes. I can also see the fear that you have of me; the fact that you know that you are not strong enough..." he said in a low voice. He was taunting me!

"Never underestimate me, My Queen!" he spat with a sneer and a clear emphasis on the last two words. "I will have you!!!! I want to destroy everything you hold dear just like your family did to me all those centuries ago; I would love to see his face and feel his rage," he practically laughed the last sentence. Backing away he pulled the sash from his robe, letting the silk pool around him. "I can smell your fear and I completely relish in it!!"

I gasped!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------

Damion knew that the filth of the world was sexually tormenting me, (his beloved wife).

Everyone was stricken with grief. Ayumu, Raph, and Lucus were doing all they could in searching the globe to where that filth might be. But so far there was no luck.

Damion stood by the window periodically sighing. Thinking to himself, 'where did I go wrong...I let her down, I told her that I would always be by her side and protector....(head lowering) but I couldn't even do that...she probably wishing for death by now...hating me for sitting on my ass!!!....I'm so sorry....'

"DAMION!!" Lucus shouted. That succeeded in bringing him out of his head.

He turned around so fast that all the papers flew into a cyclone around him. He looked at Lucus with a pleading look of desperation.

"We think that we found where he dwells," Lucus said as calmly as can be.

Damion rushed over to him and looked over his shoulder at the computer screen. Then confusion hit, "What is this?"

"All this time we have been looking at places that are out of reach, secluded, and abandon; but I can't believe that we didn't see it sooner. Instead of hiding, he's living in plain sight...just outside of Bucharest, Romania's capital."

Damion straightened and started to leave.

"Damion wait!! You can't go in alone, you will be killed. He's stronger than any other vampire, even Soferia; which by now she should have found out. (Damion started to leave again) Damion!! Take Ayumu and Raph with you maybe you might have more of a chance. The king doesn't know about Ayumu's power and that would be a good way to catch him off guard. You need all the advantages that you can get.

------------------------

I woke under the weight of heavy bed covers. The sun was setting. I tried to move but my body was so sore from being his play thing for days on end—if I ever get out of here, I'm banning sex from my daily activities—at least for a little while.

I sat up when I heard millions of footsteps outside the door. "OW!" What was going on?

The door abruptly opened. "Your KING in intruding!!" he growled.

My eyes widened. I knew he would find me!!

"Here (he threw a piece of clothing at me) put this on," he said while unlocking my restraints.

A loud explosion hit the air. "HOLY SHIT!!! (He ran to the window) OH HELL NO!! HE'S BREACHED MY CASTLE!! NO WAY!! THE JAPANESE GUY CAN CONTROL THE ELEMENTS!!!" I couldn't help but smile.

Pushing me down the stairs, I thought, 'HE'S USING ME AS A SHEILD!!' I screamed as a blast flew by me.

"HOLD IT!!! DON'T SHOOT!!! HE HAS HER!!" Damion shouted at Ayumu and Raph. His eyes narrowed. Thinking to himself, 'DANM IT HE'S USING HER AS A SHEILD!!'

Seconds passed as neither side moved. Damion was shaking from his furry. I could feel the anger rising, I've never felt him this angry before...angry was a major understatement.

"As you can see, your Queen has not been harmed..." the Shade Demon King said tauntingly.

'LET HER GO!!!!" Damion shouts in a stance ready to pounce.

All a sudden, I felt air passing by my ears. I saw the railing getting higher and higher above me—I WAS FALLING!!!! HE THREW ME OVER THE RAILING!!!

When I thought that I would have hit the floor. I looked up and saw Raph who was holding me off the floor. Pulling me to my feet, he handed me my sword. Damion looked at me with such happiness that I thought that he was going to burst from uncontrollable levels.

The king's soldiers provided a barrior between me and Raph and Damion. They also put a barrior between Ayumu and Damion. He was planning on taking care of him with mo interruptions. This can't be good. I'm actually stronger than Damion but not by much. The king is way stronger than me so he could easily over power him within the beginning of the battle. I've got to get to him before he's.........

"Soferia....(I turned to look at Raph) Ayumu mortified your sword. It's a fire sword, just like when Ayumu controls the fire element," Raph told me while I was unsheathing my new sword. I nodded my response, keeping my eyes on his despicable followers.

And the Battle begins.

The king lunges forward and at the same time his soldiers jumped on Ayumu, Raph, and me. I couldn't let Damion fight him for very long; he wouldn't make it to the end—please hand in there.

Swords clashed as the two kings faced off. I looked to my left, where Ayumu was holding his own, which was good. Raph and I were trying our hardest to get to Damion but his soldiers blocked every attempted.

Within one split second, I had a break. I could see that Damion was struggling to keep everything together—just hold on. Then with one small push he sent Damion flying into the stone wall. I watched him as he tumbled to the ground, the wall shattering.

Damion didn't move, he didn't move!! Everything stopped as the King fell. The shade king laughed triumphantly. I was shaking from the pure fury that over took my entire being. The king started for Damion to finish him off. I ran and put myself between them, "YOU will never touch him!!" I snarled.

"Are you thinking of fighting me, you are nowhere near my strength," the king laughed again. His soldiers gathered behind him, preparing to fight if need be.

"Get Damion out of here!!" I ordered Ayumu and Raph.

I closed my eyes, focusing my anger and strength. Upon opening my eyes, I saw red. My rage coursed through my blood turning my blade into a flame. The one thing that I knew that would kill him. I stood ready for his attack.

I could see the expression on his face that he quickly wiped away. It was fear that I might actually be able to kill him. This was to be his end!!

Finally he firmly grabbed the hilt of his sword and lounged. I could tell that he was going for the killing blow. All I did was stand there waiting for him to come to me. When he was about to take my head I blocked his attack. I didn't move from the force of his blow, I stood my ground. I could see the surprise in his eyes. I was fighting on an equal level, at least for now.

Each time that we attacked, our strikes were evenly matched. We seemed to be even for quite some time.

---------------------

But now I was losing my ground, my hand started to shake. Thinking to myself, 'This is not good, he could really over power me now and I would lose. I couldn't lose to a guy like him, the one who hurt Damien and killed my family. I have to find an opening for the fatal blow and end this here and now, before the damage skyrockets.'

green1094
green1094
20 Followers
12