Life after Death Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her head fell back as low moan rose in her throat and her thighs quivered as the sensations ran through her body. Arching her back, a loud cry escaped as her climax started to peak, the cry turning to a squeal of surprise as she felt my hands grasp her hips and I pulled her backward. Falling back onto the bed, her surprised laughter turned to a moan of dismay as I lowered myself on top of her and pinned me firmly to the bed. A mischievous twinkle in my eye, I grinned down at her but said nothing as I took the ties from the foot of the bed, spread her wrists wide and tied them down securely.

Moving down her body, I parted her thighs and wrapped a tie around each ankle. Bending her knees and pulling them back toward her shoulders, I tied them securely to the footboard, leaving me flat on her back, her knees bent and her thighs widely spread. Looking up at me warily, her body shuddered in anticipation and she groaned loudly as she saw me reach for the container on the nightstand.

Looking down at her and smiling, I set the bowl down on her stomach and chuckled as she shuddered from the cold. Leaning down, I kissed me gently and her lips moved over mine as I slowly deepened the kiss until her tongue swirled sensuously against mine. Finally pulling back, I trailed soft kisses along her jaw and nibbled at her neck as she moaned softly in anticipation of the teasing yet to come. Laughing at the shudders passing through her body, I nipped lightly at her nipples. "Getting excited a little early aren't we? I'm just starting."

Biting her lip as my tongue swirled around her nipple, her back arched as another shudder passed through her. Running my fingers lightly over her pussy she whimpered, "Oh but you're so hot. I think we need to cool you off."

Opening her mouth to protest, a loud cry escaped and quickly grew to a shriek as the cold liquid ran down over her swollen clit. She could feel it trickling down over her pussy and pooling beneath her hips, the sensation arousing her even more. Grinning wickedly, I knelt between her thighs and slowly licked my way up and down the folds of her pussy. Swirling my tongue around her clit, I pulled it into my mouth and bit it gently. Arching up, a near scream rising from her, her whole body shuddered and hung just this side of orgasm. Grinning, I reached into the bowl and pulled out a peach slice. Her gase holding mine I lowered it and ran it up and down her pussy.

Gasping from the sensation, her hips writhed against the sheets as I circled her clit then slid the peach lower to push it into her pussy. Taking up another slice and grinning I repeated the teasing over and over until the bowl was empty. Leaning over her body, her lips covered mine in a deep sensuous kiss, my hand caressing her pussy lightly. Slowly moving lower, I kissed and nibbled my way over her breasts, my soft tongue swirling around her nipples and nearly sending her over the edge. Nipping and kissing over her abdomen, I hesitated just above her clit and grinned wickedly, her eyes glowing with excitement.

Kissing and nibbling at the tender skin of her inner thighs, my breath flowed over her clit and she moaned loudly as her body shuddered with need. Sliding my hand sunder her hips and lifting me slightly, my lips pressed against her opening and she felt my tongue slide forward to probe deeply. Drawing out the peach slices, my tongue probed deeper and deeper as her hips shuddered and writhed beneath me.

Her soft cries quickly grew more intense, her back arching as the sensations built and as my tongue swept the last piece of fruit from her pussy, her body stiffened with release. Tightening her grip, I pulled me hard against my mouth, my tongue cleaning every drop of her sweet juices. Pulling back, I released the ties holding her, and pulled her into my arms and kissed her deeply. Looking down at her, I grinned and winked "Now that's the type of bed time snack a man can really get used to."

I grabbed a pillow and lifted her and placed it beneath her hips. She was now fully exposed to me and positioned so that I could penetrate her to the fullest. I took her legs and put them above my arms as I slowly slid into her. She was wet and moaning. For minutes I moved in and out, each time driving deeper into her. I felt her vagina pulsating, squeesing my penis as I penetrated her. The rhythm became more intense as Rachel's body craved release; and I was not far behind.

Suddenly Rachel gasped, "I'm coming." That guttural scream of primal passion was the final switch. We came together-Rachel's body tried to get me deeper into her and my body tried to penetrate her even more. Rachel cried my named and clutched at me. It was a moment of passion that I thought I could only ever experience with Jane, I was stunned at the intensity of this reaction.

Eventually, the lust left us exhausted. I turned Rachel's body so she was facing away from me and then moved my body into her back like a spoon. My fingers lightly played with her nipples and her hands covered my hands encouraging the touching. I said, "One of my faults is that I don't say how I feel. I don't want this to pass without me telling you that it was wonderful. You are beautiful-you and your body. Thank you for sharing it. I hope you enjoyed the experience, and I want to promise you that I will never do anything but cherish your beauty and as long as you will let me. This may be too early to say these things to you, but I cant help how the last few days have made me feel"

Rachel smiled and said softly, "I never talked about sex with my ex. Sometimes I came and sometimes I didn't, but I never told him. I couldn't, there were times he could be very cruel. What you just did to me was wonderful; I can't describe the feelings of my body as you caressed and made love to me. And then you were in me and I could feel your penis pulsating and my vagina trying to clutch you and the world ended. It can never be better than that." She looked deeply into my eyes and I knew that she had been hurt very badly at some time in her life, now was not the time to ask but I vowed that I would know as much as she would share and that we could begin to heal each other over time.

I continued to rub her breasts, her shoulders, and her stomach as the comfortable silence filled the room. She occasionally took my hands and squeezed them before directing them to some other part of her body that needed attention.

At some point I felt my body start to react to this sensual touching. My erection, if not at full length, was coming back. I moved closer to Rachel positioning my penis between her legs and started moving up and down searching for the opening. I felt Rachel as she moved her body to permit access. As my penis found her tunnel my fingers found her clit. I moved into her and played softly with her clit. Her cheeks moved in rhythm with me as I pushed deeper and deeper into her. My fingers teased her faster. She came in a series of thrusts as she tried to get more of me. Her second climax was less than the first, but maybe more filling. But I will never know. I did the typical male thing; while still in her, I fell asleep.

12