Life after Death Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yesss," I agreed.

We rinsed off in the spray of the shower, and then I turned it off and opened the door. Even with a shower that long, the mirror hadn't fogged up. I reached for one of the fluffy white towels and held it up as she stepped out of the shower. I dried her as thoroughly as I had bathed her. She took the towel from me and returned the favour. When we were both clean and dry, I expected to step out of the bathroom and get dressed. She wasn't finished with me yet. She looked up at me, put her arms around my neck, and began stepping backwards, pulling me with her, until her ass cheeks gently bumped the sink unit, I was mesmerised as I watched her cute bum in the mirror from over her shoulder.

She smiled sexily, took her arms from around my neck and lowered them to the edge of the counter. She lifted herself onto the countertop so she was sitting on the very edge, with her pussy barely hanging over the edge. She leaned back against the mirror and supported herself on her hands. Then she lifted her legs and spread them, one on either side, until she was almost doing a split on the counter. Silently, I whispered a prayer of thanks for her suppleness and the fact she still exercised regularly. I moved forward, my dick pointing the way so I wouldn't get lost. As I took the last step to press the end of my drooling dick against her lips, she reached with her right hand to guide me. Manipulating my dick to pull apart her wet lips, then pointing me a little further down until I felt the wet opening. We both sighed, almost groaned. Her grip relaxed and she only lightly guided as I pressed my hips forward, entering her sweet soaking passage. She was always tighter than I expected, but her wetness took care of any problems with the fit. I slid in slowly, relishing in every detail of our coupling and growing passion. As I got deeper, she removed her hand and used both arms to support herself, she pushed her groin towards me.

"You're so deep," she almost whispered. "I think I can feel you against my cervix."

I could feel her getting even wetter. We were definitely going to make a mess on the bathroom floor when I finally withdrew from her. I started up a slow rhythm, not too fast. I had already cum so the desperate urge had been somewhat relieved. This was an ideal position, allowing me to penetrate deeply. My dick, even so recently satisfied, was quickly getting ready to explode again, I couldn't believe we had done so much this morning and it wasn't even 7am yet.

"You're so tight and I'm going in so deep like this,. I'm not sure how long I can last like this," I warned her. I didn't want to cum right away. I could usually last a long time, especially working on my second orgasm in such a short space of time. But with all the emotion and the sheer eroticism of the moment, and combined with the pleasure of this position, I was on track too quickly for her.

"Don't worry about it. I want it hard and fast. I want to go to work with your cum inside me. Just fill me. Later tonight, come over to my house and you can take your time and make me scream."

As if her words had not been enough to speed up the inevitable, I looked down and watched my dick sliding in and out of her pussy. I loved watching her lips pull against me as I pulled out, then getting squashed as I thrust into her again. The motions of her soft lips only added to the feelings of fucking her, looking up and seeing her breasts moving, almost bouncing with the back-and-forth motion. Her face was a mixture of pure joy and happiness mixed with the ecstasy of our combined passion. As impossible as I would have thought it, she was enjoying this as much as I was. My arms around her waist, her legs now wrapped around my lower back, being able to watch the scene in the mirror behind her - it was all too much. She let out a groan as began to prepare to explode. It would only be a matter of a few more strokes before I came. Rachel could feel my dick starting to throb and pulse inside her body.

"Don't hold back. I want it inside me. I want to feel it shooting. Please..."

I thrust as deep as I could. She cried out my name as my arms crushed her against me as I felt spurt after spurt let loose inside her. She was moaning now, telling me how great it was and that she was cumming again and again.

We held each other for two or three minutes, not looking at each other. My head was over her shoulder, hers against my shoulder. I studied our reflection in the mirror. We were both catching our breath. I felt her stir so I shifted, started to pull away.

"Nooo," she moaned when she realised my dick was slipping out of her. Just as I slipped free, Rachel slid back a little. She shifted until her pussy was on the counter. The mixture of our fluids oozed out of her pussy and made a milky white puddle on the countertop. The soft dark hair that met her smooth of her pussy was saturated and matted with the thick liquid, which was the mixture of what both of our bodies had produced. It was something we made together. It was the result of our coupling.

"A lot came out, didn't it? I can feel it on my bottom," she laughed almost shyly.

"Yeah. I like watching it leak out of your pussy."

"I think I need to clean up again in the shower. At least my bottom half!!" she giggled.

"Sorry," I offered.

"Don't be. It was worth it," she replied, grinning. She started to get up. I handed her the thick fluffy towel and she wiped her bottom as she stood up. The puddle was still on the countertop. She turned on the shower and quickly washed her pussy and bottom. In two minutes, she was out again, drying herself for the second time. I watched her, feeling myself getting hard again in the process.

"No more, at least until after work," she pleaded.

"I guess I can wait that long," I laughed.

I also took a quick shower, and by the time I had dressed, she had already woken the girls and was busily sorting them breakfast. Tim rose about 10 minutes later and smiled sleepily as he entered the kitchen looking for something to eat. Despite my assurances that I would get the kids ready for school, she stayed and made sure that all three were sorted. I think neither of us wanted that very special morning to come to an end, forcing us back into the routine of our daily lives, and there were lots of private glances and half smiles, that told the other how much last night and this morning had meant to us both.

Around 8.15 I bundled the girls into my car and offered Tim a lift to the bus stop, which he declined as he did every other day that I offered him a lift. Telling me that he liked to walk with his friends and that he would be fine, I double-checked that he had everything he needed, and he gave a look that reminded me so much of his mother. I smiled, reminding myself that he was growing up and thinking also that she would have loved to see her babies growing into adults.

Driving through the lanes to both schools I found myself reflecting on how Jane would react to my changing life. I knew she had known Rachel, although not well and that she would want us to be happy again and if she had hand picked someone for me, it could not have been more perfect than what I was beginning to feel for Rachel. However, I was feeing obvious pangs of guilt, I didn't want to forget Jane, but I also needed to move on. The girls were happily chatting away in the back, planning what they were going to do after school and were pleased that they were going to spend time with Rachel and her horses. I knew that I had to sort this out in my mind or I would risk hurting too many people especially those I loved most.

I dropped Issy off first and she ran happily into the schoolyard, waving back at us both with a huge smile on her face. It wasn't hard to see her mother in her, when she smiled like that, a constant reminder of how happy we had been. Was it wrong to think I could find it a second time? In the back of my mind, I heard my wife laughing at me, telling me if I screwed up I was a bigger fool than she gave me credit for!! Just as I laughed at my doubts, Alice began;

"Steve?......" "What my lovely?" I responded.

"Are you going to be my new Daddy?"

The question hit me through to the core of my soul. Smiling at her I said that it was to early to tell, but I cared for her and her mum very deeply and hoped her mum felt the same about us. But I could never replace her own Daddy as he loved her very much.

She looked very thoughtful and said;

"Mummy loves you ...she told me yesterday ....you should marry her soon, after all neither of you are getting any younger are you?"

I couldn't help it I laughed out loud and told that we weren't that old, but if it was meant to be then, it would happen. However, I wanted her to know how much I cared and if I could choose another daughter of my own, then it would be a privilege and an honour if I could have her as my daughter too.

She laughed and said, "You're funny!"

And with that the conversation was over and she started telling me about her teacher whose cat had kittens last week. I couldn't believe how she just switched the conversation back to everyday things. I dropped her off at school, and she went off just as happy as Issy had done ten minutes earlier. I made a mental note to talk to her Mum, but also I needed to get a grip on my own emotions and feelings.

I drove home through the lanes back to my home with a definite feeling that my life had changed dramatically in the last 24 hours...

TO BE CONTINUED...

12