Life after Death Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grinning, I couldn't help myself; I lifted her t-shirt and gently kissed each of her beautiful nipples in turn. Groaning, she twisted away, laughing shouting;

"Enough.... you naughty man, Car now!!!"

I was laughing as I walked out of the house back to the Range Rover to get my bag and her gift. Coming back into the old house, the kitchen was empty, and as I called her name. She had gone upstairs and told me that I could bring my stuff up stairs to her bedroom; if I promised to behave myself, otherwise stay put until she was dressed. Not wanting to miss an opportunity, I raced up the stairs and across the galleried landing to her room; the sight that met me stopped me in my tracks.

She was standing infront of the wardrobe mirror, brushing her long dark hair, wearing nothing but a pair of white cotton panties and slightly heeled mules. She looked breathtaking; her dark hair cascaded over her shoulders and down her back, her breasts which stood proud and were tipped with the most divine bud like nipples, that not show any visible sign that she had had a child, seemed to accentuate her beauty, but it was her stomach that caught my eyes, there was a slight swell that never quite leaves after childbirth, and the jewel that she wore in her naval, shone in the light from the window, coupled to the wonderfully long legs that supported the vision of her upper body which to me was perfection. She turned to me and smiled, I walked over to her and kissed her, softly, trying to put all my feelings into the kiss without actually trying to disrupt her by actually beginning to make love to her.

The moment was pure, and I needed to show her there was more to our relationship, than just the incredible sex we had been having recently. As the kiss ended, she looked up and smiled at me, I immediately saw the feeling in her eyes also, stroking the soft skin of her back, I said;

"I have something for you," and pulling out the gift-wrapped box from my pocket and handed it to her with a smile.

She giggled as asked; "What is it?"

"Open it and find out my love"

As she opened the wrapping paper I could see the recognition as she saw the Jewellers name on the box, looking at me quizzically as finally unwrapped it. She said

"Why did you buy me a present?"

"Because I wanted to make you feel good, I wanted to give you something in return for you making me so happy"

Opening it she told me that I had given her so much happiness since we met too. Then she just screamed with joy;

"Oh my god! Steve, its beautiful, I'll treasure it for always, thank you darling, its amazing, why did you spend so much on me?"

"Because, in recent weeks you have given me back my life, I can't help it my darling, but I am falling in love with you, and I wanted to give you something personal from me, to show you what a difference having you in my life has made to us."

She was in tears, thanking me, kissing me, hugging me. I was acutely aware of here naked breasts against my shirt, but this was so special a moment that although I was touching her, it was so much deeper than the need to become sexual in any way.

Pulling away, she turned toward the mirror, god she was so lovely standing there with just a pair of tiny bikini panties and turning her back to me, she asked me to put it on for her. Lifting her hair, she allowed me to fasten the diamond around her neck, holding her shoulders softly I kissed the nape her neck and told her that she would never look more beautiful to me than she did right now. I would treasure the memory of this moment until the day I died. Thanking her for giving me a chance to love her. Slowly she turned and kissed me long and slowly telling me that, she wasn't letting me get away either. We held each other for what seemed like ages, before she shivered slightly, murmuring that she was getting cold. Releasing her I laughed and said, I'd warm her up if she wanted!!

She responded that she would hold me to that later but now she wanted to dress and to get food. I said that if she was happy with my attire, I was ready, only needing to get my linen blazer from the car. She thought I was fine, so I agreed to wait downstairs for her. Putting on a pot of fresh coffee, I shouted up checking whether she wanted one or not. She answered that she'd prefer a glass of wine, and that there was some chilling in the fridge. Opening the fridge, it amazed me how much food was in it, our fridge, always seemed to be empty before I met Rachel, I never seemed to master the knack of shopping for a family, another of my perceived failings as a single parent, we seemed to live day to day always seeming to need to visit Tesco's most days of the week. I found an open bottle of Chablis, and began to pour her drink, whilst waiting for the coffee to filter through.

Just as I finished pouring the coffee, I heard her enter the room, turning around I saw her and my mouth dropped with the sight of her beauty. I looked across at her. She was wearing a black velvet dress with a deep V neckline, leaving the material clinging partway across her breasts exposing her cleavage. The dress clung to her body accentuating every feminine curve. She was wearing the diamond pendant I had just given her and her hair was up in a fashionably elegant style, which accentuated her glorious neck and famed her face to perfection, this was topped off by some dark nylons and matching velvet stiletto heeled shoes.

I finally spoke, "Wow, You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." I felt no guilt about Jane, I knew she would have understood, but Rachel looked amazing and I needed to tell her how I felt about her.

She beamed at my compliment as we both sipped our drinks, saying shyly;

"I wanted to be beautiful for you."

"You are so beautiful right now," I replied.

She continued by saying that the pub & restaurant was only about 500 yards away, and we could walk, as it was such a lovely evening. Walking through the sleepy village, we arrived at the restaurant, which was part of a lovely old Welsh Long house, which had been a pub for over 200 years. On arrival we were greeted warmly by the Landlord and his wife, and were seated at a private table for two, our waiter immediately appeared asking, "Would you like to start out with a drink?"

I looked at Rachel and she said, "White Wine please."

I said, "Make that two."

I looked across the table at her. She looked so beautiful; I couldn't believe how I could find this much happiness again and so soon. The table candle was burning and the flickering light reflected against her skin. She was staring at me comfortable in the silence.

I finally spoke smiling, "You're still the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. You know that, but I had to say it."

She beamed at my compliment for the second time in under an hour.

Holding her hand, I continued, "I owe you so much, my love, the last couple of months have been so incredible, I never expected to ever feel happiness again after Jane died, let alone feel so completely in love as I do with you now. I know its soon and if I am rushing things please tell me and I will wait as long as want, I'll never pressure you into saying or doing something you are not ready for."

"You don't have to answer, but can you tell me what happened when you were married?"

Her face turned serious and she looked down at the table for a few seconds. Finally she looked up at me and said, "To start with he was a fine person and treated me very well. We had many of the same interests. I thought he would be a wonderful husband. But after we got engaged, every time we talked about our life together, I kept comparing him to my father and the way he treated my Mum and my Dad always won. So even though I thought I could change him, I soon learnt that I couldn't and he began to become verbally abusive and extremely jealous very soon after we married. He always told me it wasn't fair to lead him or other men on, after Alice's second birthday it got worse, and the abuse started to get physical too. Then when he basically told me that I wasn't allowed to talk to any man without his say so, I followed my heart and left him. It wasn't fair to Alice to stay married to him when he was going crazy every time I was out of sight. He has always been lovely with Alice, and today we both admit that it was our joint chemistry that drove us crazy, although I find it so hard to trust someone since, because I am waiting for them to change. I couldn't have worn this dress out tonight when I was married, because he would have been insane with jealousy, and created a scene with everyone in the room."

"Again you don't have to answer, but why didn't you find the man of your dreams during the last five years?"

She answered, "My job kept me busy, so that was a problem. Alice was little and most men aren't interested in a woman with a job that has anti social hours and who has a small child in tow!! Although about three years ago, I met a wonderful French man and I thought he could make me happy, but he wouldn't leave France and move here permanently, and I couldn't leave here at that time either. Also, deep in my heart I hadn't completely got over the marriage break up, so maybe I didn't try very hard to make it work."

Suddenly, her eyes filled with tears and she grabbed my hand. She whispered, "Please don't you make me cry. This is the happiest 6 weeks I have had in five years."

We switched to a safer subject and soon we were laughing again. The dinner was wonderful, but we probably didn't fully appreciate it as we became lost in our own world. The waiter brought out dessert menus and handed one to each of us.

I asked Rachel, "What do you want?"

Deliberately misunderstanding the question she closed the menu and said, "I want to go back to the house and make love to you again."

Grinning, I closed the dessert menu and asked for the check.

Ten minutes later she opened the front door to her house and stepped aside for me to enter. I closed the door and Rachel stood quietly waiting for me. Looking intently into her eyes I said;

"I want to hold you and kiss you. I want to bring you so much pleasure that it will make the last five years go away as if it had never happened. My darling Rachel, you have given me so much happiness from the first night I saw you at Miles and Helen's farm, but the last six weeks have given me the strength to move on with my life."

She came into my arms and we kissed. First it was a tender kiss with lips closed and then more passionate as our bodies moulded against each other. We finally separated. Happy tears were back in her eyes as she quietly said,

"Steve, I love you, don't ask me how, but all I know is that I'm yours, if you want me and for as long as you want me. I feel you're my soul mate. I know you loved Jane more than life its self, but you mean more to me than any man I have ever met. If you aren't ready to commit to me then I will wait, however I want you to know that I love you more tonight than I have ever loved anyone in my life."

"Rachel I love you completely, Helen lectured me today about not hurting you, because she was worried that I was not fully over Jane. I promise you with my body and soul that I have made my peace with her death, and that I am ready to love you with all my heart and totally without condition. I love Alice as if she was my own, and one day when you are ready to have me I want you to spend my life with you."

She stood still smiling as I tenderly began to remove each article of clothing. Firstly, the dress, which slowly and sensuously slid off her body, as each article of clothing was removed; more skin was revealed which I worshiped with my hands, mouth and tongue. As I removed her bra, I began to caress and lick her breasts, slowly drawing each nipple deep into my mouth in turn. Then as I moved downwards towards her panties, I knelt down kissed her jewelled belly button, next planting small butterfly kisses across her neatly trimmed pubic mound. I allowed my tongue began to tease her slit; as I lovingly licked at her clit her pussy was already dripping with moisture and she started to sway and moan with pleasure.

Then suddenly she pulled on my shoulders to stand and it was her turn to strip me. First my shirt, which she skilfully unbuttoned, kissing my neck and chest as she did so, then next were my jeans, which she removed in record time, paying particular attention to my balls and shaft as she did so. My boxer shorts were last and once my enlarged penis was freed and revealed and as she brought it out into the open and leaned into my lap sucking it deep into her mouth, I loved the way she did this, always swirling her lovely tongue around the swollen bell end and never taking her lips off my shaft as she sucked me deep into warm sensuous mouth.

Standing she took me by the hand and led me upto the bedroom, she told me to sit on the edge of the bed and knelt down between my spread legs, as she caressed my balls with soft stokes and her tongue flicked across my cock in teasing touches. She played with me for many minutes and eventually guided me fully into her mouth again. As she began to move her mouth up and down me, she lifted her head slightly so that she could look at me. Her breasts gently swayed as she moved, but it was her eyes, which never left mine, that made it such a sensual and special experience.

Her eyes were telling me that this was her gift to me. I felt myself coming and warned her, but she held me. I came and she took the first spurt in her mouth and swallowed quickly; she was sucking me as fast as I was coming, never taking her eyes from me, never letting a drop escape her mouth.

When I was finished, I pulled her to her feet and gently kissed her and whispered,

"Thank you, I love it so much when you do that for me."

Knowing I could not immediately perform, I leant back against the headboard and asked her to sit on my lap. She grinned in anticipation as she sat on me; her legs naturally spread outside my legs leaving her vagina open to me. I cupped her breasts and pulled her back into me-a position she obviously expected.

She giggled as I said, "Rachel, now I have you just where I want you."

I squeezed both breasts and felt their fullness and the hard nipples. Bending forward I kissed her breast again, causing her to moan again as I made love to her breast and nipples with my tongue. She laughed sweetly and settled back enjoying my gentle teasing of her soft skin with my mouth. I talked to her about her beauty, and how much I loved her. I teased her with both my fingers and tongue. Laughing gave way to moans that finally became whimpers of pleading. Twenty or thirty minutes later her whimpers became wails as she begged me to make love to her. When it seemed she could not take another minute of my teasing, my finger went to her clit and almost immediately she went over the edge, shuddering wildly as her body shook with her sexual release, as she orgasmed on my finger. She moaned and cried out my name as the volcano of emotions erupted from deep inside with incredible force, digging her nails into my back, shuddering her release until she collapsed against me, whimpering in her pleasure. Where minutes before she begged for release, she now begged to just lie in my arms and let her body recover from her intense orgasm. I stroked her body not in teasing, but in tenderness. There seemed no need for words, we were so close right at that moment if we had tried to express our emotions, we would have ruined the intensity of our feelings for each other's bodies.

Finally, Rachel said, "You are the only one that has ever been able to turn me on to that extreme. When you do, I am lost in a world that I have never known before."

When the time was right and our bodies gave us the sign to begin again, I asked Rachel lie down and I knelt between her legs licking her inner thighs and then I spread her legs until I was able to lick each side of her slick inner lips repeatedly. Her body started responding again and I knew that she could not hang on much longer. Suddenly she grabbed my shoulders and pulled. I looked at her and she gasped,

"Enough teasing you bastard, fuck me.... I'm yours to use. Take me now."

I quickly entered her revelling in how tight she still was even after having Alice. She was extremely wet and I penetrated her completely with my first thrust and as she rose to me my thrust. She groaned;

"Don't be gentle; fuck me hard."

I thrust deep into her giving her all that I could trying to hold back my own explosion in order to give time to cum again. Within moments of entering her she came violently, her body shaking once more as she groaned and cried out my name, telling me to hurry up and fill her with my hot cum. As soon as she started talking to me like that, I couldn't help myself and started shooting streams of semen into her, telling her how great she was and how much I loved her.

We held each other tightly, as came down from the heights of our lovemaking. Rachel giggled and asked,

"That wasn't me talking like that, was it? God, I've never felt like I do when I'm with you its incredible, don't ever stop making love to me like we have these last few weeks Steve. I can't live without being with you like this. Please don't ever leave me darling"

"Never," I smiled as I held her close again, eventually we showered; I brought her to another orgasm with my fingers. Then we dried each other off and climbed onto the bed.

"I'm not ready to go to sleep yet," Rachel smiled softly into chest as we lay together.

"There's no kids to wake us tomorrow, so we can sleep late," I replied.

She pulled my hand and we went over to settee in the corner of her bedroom. She insisted we stay naked. I sat down and she lay on the settee with her head on my lap. We could look at each other while we talked but I let my hands continue to feel her body. When my fingers touched her hip she spread her legs farther apart.

We talked for a while and then Rachel asked, "I have two heavy weeks at the practice, but then I have some free time. Could you take two weeks holiday then," she asked?"

"Of course Rachel," I answered.

My fingers were touching her nipples and then were combing her pussy hair in a slow tease; she was breathing slowly and beginning to softly moan again.

" Are you sure you meant all the things you said earlier?" she asked between moans

"Yes, of course, but what do you want to do with the time?" I asked.

She giggled, "Well we could go on holiday together, spend some time really getting to know each other"

"And what do we do when we get back?" I teased.

"Well if you still want me, we could all move in together and live as one big family, and then we'll wait," she answered.

"Wait?" I asked, "Wait for what?"

She looked at me and said, "We'll wait until you realise that you love me as much as I love you, and then you will ask me to marry you." She laughed.

"This is serious talk," I grinned as I slid my finger through her pubic hair and into pussy and found her soaked with moisture again.

She grinned and said, "No, the serious talk will take place tomorrow, after you wake me in the morning and make love to me again. I'm beginning to enjoy waking up with you and making love to you before breakfast"

She got up and pulled my arm. "Right now though all I want you to do is take me back to bed and carry on where we left off."

Who was I to argue with this amazing creature that had just declared herself to be my wife-to-be?

There is more to this story, but I am not sure that for the purposes of this site, if it hasn't reached its natural conclusion. Please let me know if you want me to post more chapters.

12