Life after Death Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked Rachel up and carried her to her bedroom. Lovingly, I laid her on the bed and as I stood looking down at her removed my shirt from her body. The way the sunlight hit her well-defined body took her breath away. As I undressed again, she began rubbing her legs together and slowly began to massage her breasts. She turned her whole body to face me. I removed the rest of my cloths and stood still for a moment while her hungry eyes took me in. I walked around to the foot of the bed, knelt on it at her feet, I crawled up until I was hovering over her and slowly lowered myself down on her and kissed her again. Rachel wrapped her arms around me and let out a soft sigh. I pulled back a bit, leaned on my left arm, ran my right hand through her silky hair and looked deep in her eyes, she returned my gaze. I needed to see the wanting in her eyes and I saw so much more.

"Make love to me Steve."

Rachel said in a soft sultry voice. I gently kissed her lips again. I sat up straddling her, slid my shirt off of her and kissed her as I threw it on the floor.

I kissed her passionately on the lips and then kissed her neck, this made her gasp. Gently I kissed from one side of her neck to the other. Then starting at her chin I kissed and licked my way down to her breasts. I sat up and took them in my hands and caressed them for a moment admiring them, then pinched and rubbed her nipples between my fingers. Rachel moaned softly and rocked her hips from side to side under me, exciting me even further. I slid down a little, laid back down on her and took her right nipple in my mouth easily sucking on it. I let it go with a little pop, flicked my tongue across it and circled it a few times. Rachel's shoulders arched back as she tried to push herself closer to me. I gently bit her nipple, drawing another deep moan from her. I then moved over to the left side and gave it the same treatment. I played with her breasts a little more before kissing and nibbling my way down her stomach stopping to pay homage to her jewelled belly button. I really liked the pink satin and lace panties Rachel had on and noticed as I removed them that they were already incredibly wet. The sweet, musky smell of her pussy permeated my senses; I was desperate to taste her juices again. I leaned down and kissed her inner thigh, she quivered a bit and I kissed the other one. She parted her legs for me as I smiled. I traced the soft fold of her pussy lips with my index finger before sliding it over her clit and into her lusty wetness. Rachel took a deep breath and turned her head to the side as I did this. I pulled my finger away and sucked the nectar off of it. The taste of her made me hungry for more. I placed the palm of my hand over her heart and began to rub her in small circles. She could feel herself getting warmer and her breathing getting harder. I moved my hand and licked her outer lips. The contact between my tongue and her pussy made Rachel gasp and moan. I spread her open and with a broad tongue licked all the way up her dripping slit, then flicked her clit. Rachel moaned loudly and thrust her hips towards me. She was much wetter now and I knew that she had a small orgasm. I began eagerly drinking in all her juices, which were so sweet. I grasped her hips and thrust my tongue into her and she came again. My tongue went in and out several times,

Rachel was breathing hard and moaning with every inward thrust. I pulled my head back and slid a finger in her then another and as I moved them in and out she grew wetter and louder. I wanted to pleasure her until she could take no more. I began to suck on her clit as my fingers moved quickly in and out of her. I could feel her orgasm building as her muscles tightened around my fingers I flicked my tongue over her clit a few times. Rachel grasped at the covers, bucked her hips and exploded, her juices flowed, and she screamed in ecstasy as the tides of orgasm ripped through her. Never before had her body responded like this. I slid myself up next to her and held her close as she recovered from that experience.

Rachel rolled over on top of me, kissing me very deeply and passionately. Starting at my shoulder she worked her way up my neck alternating between kisses and little bites. First she would bite my neck then delicately kiss it. Rachel went up the right side to my ear and sucked on my ear lobe, then gently biting down on it she pulled and let it go. She did the same thing on the other side. Taking my face in her hands, Rachel kissed every inch of it, and then kissed down my chin, to my throat. Her pussy was sitting on top of my hard shaft slightly rocking back and forth. My breathing started to get faster. I was rubbing my hands all over Rachel's back and arms, she knew I was enjoying her every touch. Her soft lips began kissing my chest all over, she licked my nipples slowly and firmly then blew on them very lightly; when she did this, I took a deep breath and let out a low moan. My reaction made her smile. She took one hard nub in her mouth and teased it with her tongue, circling it and flicking it then letting go with a light nip from her teeth and blowing on it again. Rachel gave the other one the same attention. She went back and forth between them several times before moving on. As she kissed my chest and down my stomach, she caressed me with her hands. She sat up straddling me and with her finger traced the lines of chest and that stomach. Rachel leaned down on her hands and knees and kissed me again. I fondled her breasts as we kissed. She pushed back onto her knees and with one foot signalled me to move my legs apart and make room for her. I did as Rachel requested. Her hands were all over my stomach and chest and she was kissing my body so tenderly that it was sending shivers up my spine. Slowly, Rachel ran her hands down my stomach to my outer thighs, down to my knees and back up my inner thighs; her right hand started caressing my hard cock and the left wandered back up to tease my nipples further. She could feel her self getting wet again at the thought of what she was going to do, her hand stroking me as I closed my eyes and sighed heavily. She leaned down and with her tongue circled the head of my cock, slowly at first then a little faster and a little faster, the strokes of her hand keeping speed with the rotations of her tongue. Then she took almost the entire length of me in her mouth, securely wrapped her lips around it and slowly, with firm suction pulled her mouth back all the while her tongue going from side to side. Rachel brought her left hand down and cupped my balls, gently massaging them. With her mouth and right hand steadily going up and down on my erection and her right hand occupied with my balls, Rachel began to get very excited again, I was breathing heavy and the low moans coming from me made Rachel want me even more. Rachel released my cock and moved down the bed a bit to give her better access to my sack. She took each of my balls one at time into her mouth and sucked on them, this action almost sent me over the edge. Rachel then took hold of my hands and began sucking on my waiting shaft again. The more excited she got, the faster and harder she sucked. I was getting closer to cumming, as she could feel my shaft expand in her mouth. I tugged on her hands to pull her up to me and she followed.

Taking Rachel by the shoulders I rolled her over so that I was on top of her. I teased her clit with the head of my cock and she responded with a moan. I positioned myself at the entrance to her hungry pussy and slid just the head into her. Rachel took a deep breath and as I took her right nipple into my mouth she cried out

"Oh god Steve. Don't make me wait any longer. Please take me now"

I slowly slid all the way inside her. Somehow I knew exactly how to touch her, grinding together in a slow steady rhythm. Rachel's back arched and she tried to move her hips faster but I would not let her. I wanted to make sure that this orgasm built up slowly so that when she did finally climax it would be something she would never forget. Her moans were getting louder and her breathing heavier as she got closer and closer to sweet release. I only added to Rachel's pleasure when I took one of her nipples in my mouth and the other in my hand, I softly pinched, rolled, bit, sucked and flicked both of them over and over until she was right on the edge of her orgasm, then I stopped moving for a moment. I wanted her to catch her breath. I lay still on top of her kissing her passionately. I pushed myself up onto my knees and took her hands and slowly pulled her up to me, she wrapped her legs around him and in a seated position we began to rock back and forth. I took my thumb and slowly rubbed Rachel's clit in small circles. She began to moan again. This time I didn't stop; I lifted up onto my knees and lay her back on the bed. I began to move in and out of her slowly at first and as she started to move faster so did I. Rachel could feel the first wave of her orgasm travel like lightning through her body, she wrapped her arms tightly around my body and pulled me close. Her back arched and with each wave of pleasure, her moans got louder until she felt as if she would scream. Impulsively Rachel dug her nails into my back and screamed

"Oh god Steve yes."

She could never remember having done this before and to her delight I responded with a deep moan as she felt the first spurt of my hot seed being released deep within her. The more I filled her the better she felt and she began another massive orgasm.

Both totally spent from our experience we lay on the bed just holding one another in the glow of the warm early afternoon sunlight and drifted off to sleep. Rachel awoke, looked at the clock, and seeing that it was now almost 1:00 rolled over in her my arms and kissed me sweetly.

"Wake up love" she whispered in my ear.

I opened my eyes and for a moment thought that I was dreaming. When I realized that Rachel was wrapped in my arms I kissed her deeply.

We spent the rest of the day together and had a lot of fun; we drove out to the mountains and found a great little Tea Rooms and had a fantastic Afternoon Tea. I was so happy and couldn't wait to see how far this relationship could go and as we began to chatter happily as we sat eating our tea, later we drove through the hills and valleys of the Brecon Beacons. I began to express my feelings for her telling her how she had changed my life and how I wanted to be with her for as long as she would have me. At the end of the evening as we sat in her comfortable lounge having had an extraordinary day, I began to tell her just how much I loved her, and that although our time together had been very quick, I felt I wanted her to be my wife one day, if she would have me.

Rachel's eyes welled up with tears; she did not know what to say. Finally after what seemed like a very long moment of silence she threw her arms around me hugging and kissing me, crying with joy and told me that she wanted nothing more than to be my wife. Her only worry was the children, she knew Alice would be ecstatic but she was worried about Tim and Issy, would they feel that she was taking over from their Mum and what would happen to us if they reacted negatively? I said we would have to deal with that if and when it arose, but she wanted to keep it to ourselves and for a short while and see how they reacted to us spending more and more time together as a family. She held me so tightly that I thought my ribs would break and began to softly kiss which we got totally lost in. It wasn't sexual, rather it was sensual, deep loving and extremely meaningful. Later we sat outside her house and talked for nearly an hour in spring moonlight.

Later we went to bed and held each other all night, neither of us remembering ever being happier in our lives. In the morning we woke to a beautiful spring morning, and after she had sorted the horses, as the stable staff weren't in on a Sunday, we went out for breakfast and spent the rest of the day pottering around the house and getting to know each other more. The depth of feeling between us was incredibly special; to find that depth of love once in my life was amazing, but to find a second chance to love someone so deeply was fantastic. Sitting quietly, whilst Rachel sat close by reading the paper, my mind inevitably turned to Jane, I had loved her with all my heart, and she was my life. My whole life had revolved around her and the kids. Now, I had a second chance, Rachel was very different to Jane, but she loved me unconditionally, and I had the chance to find happiness again, and I was determined to grab my chance and not ruin this amazing gift.

Around 4pm Alice came home, and I could see the look of surprise in her father's face as she bounded up to me and gave me a big hug, asking where Tim and Issy were? There was a dark cloud in his eyes and I made a mental note to take care when I was around him. I also decided to find a little more about him, as although Rachel was sure that he nolonger was a threat to her or Alice. I had recognised extreme jealousy in his reaction to me, and nothing was going to spoil this for us. After he left, we all decided to go back to my home to wait for them to come home from the weekend with their grand parents.

As we drove over to my house, Rachel asked me if I had been serious about taking time off from work? I told her that I could take upto three weeks off, but I needed to be in the office by the 20th June as I had an important meeting on the 27th and needed a week to prepare for it. She said that was fine but could only get a fortnight off anyway so that wouldn't be a problem, then she surprised me totally as she suggested that we didn't go alone as we had originally discussed but actually took the kids in an attempt to feel what it was like to live together twenty four hours a day. My immediate worry was about taking them out of school mid term, but if we went at the end of May then they would only miss one week as they broke up for a week at Spring Bank Holiday anyway. I asked her if she was sure about not being alone together and she simply said that as long as were together then that was all that mattered, I thought for a while and smiled, I couldn't think of anything I would prefer more than spend a family holiday together. When I told her, she squealed with pleasure, and Alice asked what was wrong? Rachel turned and smiled warmly telling nothing was wrong and that she was just happy.

Alice looked at her quizzically and shaking her head, said: "You worry me sometimes Mum!"

Rachel and I burst out laughing and held hands briefly as I drove, smiling at the way the seven year old little girl sounded so grown up and obviously thought her mother had gone completely mad!! We decided that when booked a holiday, we would go somewhere we had never been with previous partners so there were no memories and that we would sort it all out before we told the kids. A few minutes later we pulled into the long driveway that led to my home, all was still quiet, so my two were still not home, it wasn't quite six yet and realistically I thought it would be nearer seven before they arrived. So we could open up the house and get everything out of the car before they arrived.

Rachel went form room to room opening the windows to let some air in and I rang Miles to see if I could collect the dog which they had had for the weekend from him later, he suggested that if he walked him over around 9.30ish it would save me the trouble of walking the dog later. A suggestion I readily accepted, as I never particularly enjoyed late night walks, I liked to walk him earlier in the day and just give him a quick walk before bed. Rachel organised a light tea for us and we waited for the onslaught and mayhem that would occur when Tim, Issy and their grandparents arrived everyone trying to tell us first what they had got upto on their weekend away. At around seven we heard the car and I went to the back door to greet them. My in-laws seemed genuinely happy to see Rachel again, and Claire, Jane's mum chatted on about everything and anything whilst Issy stumbled over her words in the excitement of telling me about all the things they had done this weekend. Tim held back but you could see he had had a great time too, but he would tell me quietly and in great detail when it was less hectic. Issy though bless her, just told it all in one go and then dragged Alice off to her room to play with her new toys, whilst Grampa unpacked the car.

After about an hour, Rob and Claire decided they needed to get home, and after we stood on the doorstep waiving them off we collapsed around my big Kitchen table with a mug of coffee each whilst the girls played upstairs and Tim took his stuff upstairs. About five minutes later, he appeared at the doorway and settled next to Rachel with a large glass of water in his hand, after quite a pensive silence, he said;

"Rachel, I really like you spending time with us"

It was really unexpected and I could see her fill with emotion as she answered: "Tim, I have grown very fond of you, and love us all being together, you have become very special to me during the last couple of months, and I can't imagine what it would be like not to see you anymore" Tears filled her eyes as she spoke and without noticing it, she had held his hand as she talked.

He smiled and continued to hold her hand as he spoke.

"If I hadn't had my own Mum as my Mum, I wish I could have been your son. I know that sound silly, but you have made Dad really happy since we all came to your house, and I feel better now you are with us. Even if Dad and you don't keep going out together, can we still all be friends? Nanny said that I shouldn't expect you to love us, just because we want you too. But I can't help it, I do love you and Alice, and I want it to work out. Mum would want it too…wouldn't she Dad?

I looked at Rachel, while he was speaking; the look on her face was one of shock, love, and admiration that this twelve-year-old boy had found the courage to tell us how he felt. As I looked at her she smiled and let me know that whatever I said was ok with her.

"Mum loved us all with all her heart Tim, she wanted us to find happiness after she died, but she wouldn't have wanted you to put pressure on anyone, what Rachel feels for us is important, but we have remember that she needs to think of Alice too. So we mustn't pressurise her into doing or saying something she isn't comfortable with. Do you understand?"

"Yes Dad, I am sorry, I should have thought before I spoke"

"Tim it doesn't matter because Rachel and I care for each other very deeply, infact I told this weekend that I love her, but I don't her to feel pressure. I want her to be happy to spend time with us and we'll see where it goes from here."

He couldn't help beaming with this piece of news, but as Rachel started to speak to him, his face became serious as he listened to her words.

"Tim, I love you and Issy more than you could imagine, it's been such a short period of time since we all met at my house, but already your Dad and I love each other very deeply. More, than either of us ever imagined possible, if we do get married, which we both want to happen one day, I promise you I will be there for you, I will treat you as I would my own son, but I will never try and replace your Mum. She gave birth to you, and she and your Dad made you what you are today. But it would be my privilege to be part of your life from here on in. If you need me for anything I will be here for you, however large or small, I will treat you will respect and try to answer you truthfully and without judging your actions. However, all I want from you is the same level of trust and respect."

When she finished, he got up and threw his arms around her and hugged her telling her that he would like that very much. I sat there stunned, we had effectively just told him that we intended to marry one day and he was over the moon about it. He had been my rock since his mother died but now I saw what the man would be like when the boy grew up and I was proud, very proud. Yet here he was very much a child, insecure needing the love of mother, but then a grown man in a child's body, when he told us how he felt. We looked at each other and then over to him and smiled.