Life After Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This did not escape her notice, as Saya suddenly sat up a bit, staring into my eyes sharply with an intent expression. There was no way I could hide my lust for her at that moment, and my palms continued to rub at her very tight asscheeks.

One of her hands dropped down to my lap, gently tracing the outline of my cock through my pants while she leaned down to kiss me more gently, more slowly. And then she suddenly stopped and looked down to focus as she opened the clasp to my pants and drew the zipper down.

Instinctively, I moved to say that she didn't have to do anything, but a whispered "shhh..." from her quieted my protest.

Once she got my pants open, she tugged down and pulled both them and my boxers off my hips, baring my naked erection to the open air in all its glory. Saya gasped momentarily as it extended upwards a bit, like a plant searching out the Sun. Then she wrapped a tiny hand around the shaft, making my rod look even thicker and longer than it was.

Slightly hesitant, she mulled things over for a bit before lowering her head and taking one long lick from the base all the way up to the crown. I was so revved up I felt like I was going to lose it right then, and let out a loud groan of pleasure.

Saya grinned widely at my reaction, and then she moved in to lick again, dragging both hands up and down the shaft while she settled her tongue and lips onto the head.

It was not the most expert blowjob I'd ever experienced, but the obvious thought and care she put into pleasing me more than made up for it, and the fires of my arousal were being stoked higher and higher as she continued to stroke and suck on me. When she shoved my big piece of meat into her mouth I thought I would die of happiness, and she began to move more quickly while watching the obvious pleasure in my face.

My hand reached out and stroked her cheek and her hair while she kept going, and then when my hips started twitching she moved up her pace to breakneck speed.

"Oh, Saya!" I called out, right on the brink of orgasm, and she stuffed as much of me into her mouth as she could right when I hit the edge and began pouring out shot after shot into her mouth. She swallowed quickly but then pulled me out, lest she start gagging. She still had both hands on my shaft and kept stroking as another few shots flew from my tip to splatter against her nose and across her face.

She was blinking quickly to protect her eyes but a wide smile was on her face as she kept tugging every little bit of my cum out of me, until at last I was finished and she moved to lick the last bit from my little hole, then giggled her schoolgirl laugh. "Did you like that?"

"Like it, I loved it! Domo, domo arigato."

"Do itashimashite." She bowed her head briefly, and then got up to the bathroom to clean herself up while I gathered my pants back up.

When she came back to the couch, I leaned in to kiss her. She backed off briefly and said, "I could not find any mouthwash."

I smiled, "I don't mind." Then taking her in my hands I kissed her then pressed my tongue in to spar with hers, comfortably ignoring the slightly salty taste. If Saya could handle it, then so could I.

"You hungry? I'm not much of a cook, but I do know a great restaurant that you have to try."

Saya smiled back at me, lighting up the room. I could really get used to her smile. "That sounds good!"

Still soaking in the post-orgasmic bliss, I fully realized: Saya was special, and she really liked me. A new life after love was really here.

***

They called my name, our table ready. We got up from our seats in the lounge and presented ourselves to the maitre'd.

"Yes, sir, right this way."

Saya looped her arm through mine, and together we trailed after the hostess. "Edo" was an upscale but casual restaurant known for having the best chefs, both for teppan and for sushi, all of whom were trained in their native Japan.

Saya's eyes had lit up when she realized where we were going, and she promised to show me how a real Japanese native went about the food. There were ten chairs arranged around the central Teppan grill, and we were placed fairly front and center. What came next was a complete surprise.

I felt a hand touch my shoulder and when I turned to look a familiar face came around. "Hi!"

Lauren looked down at me and then to my date. "Hey, yourself!" Then she extended a hand down, "You must be Saya."

Saya stood up politely and shook Lauren's hand. "Yes, I am."

"I'm Lauren. We're... kind of old friends," she replied, nodding to me. "Except for the 'old' part. I'll let you in on a little secret." Her voice dropped to a near whisper. "He really likes you."

Saya laughed, covering her mouth. Then I noticed that Lauren was not alone. A tall Japanese gentleman was right behind her. Lauren followed my gaze and then held out her arm to bring the guy into the conversation. "Ken, this is the friend I've been telling you about. And this is Saya."

Ken shook my hand firmly, and in perfect American English said, "Nice to meet you." Then he turned to Saya and said basically the same thing in flawless Japanese.

Saya replied politely, and then the four of us returned to take our seats, the two girls in the middle.

We all made small talk, alternating between chatting all together and talking just as couples. It was Saya's turn to play tour guide as she pointed out how things were done differently from a similar restaurant in Japan. When our waitress came, Saya insisted on ordering for the both of us, and then she spoke in rapid-fire Japanese that I could not keep up with. I got bits and pieces, words like "teriyaki" stand out somewhat. But then I just resigned myself to trusting what Saya was ordering.

Before the Teppan chef came out, several bottles of sake were brought to us as well as a few pieces of sashimi that Saya directed me to eat. I got to show off my chopstick skills and we all began to chat amiably with the other patrons at our table. Saya and Ken both were able to converse directly with our Teppan chef and in the end all four of us got a lot more food than normal. Also, when our bills came, I realized we were paying for a lot less than we'd actually eaten and drank. "Nippon special" Saya told me.

Saya and Lauren got along very well, Saya fishing for more information about me and Lauren recalling many of my weird quirks from our short time together. All in all it was mostly harmless, but I got the distinct impression that Saya realized my relationship with Lauren had crossed the physical line of normal friendship.

There was a private moment when Saya went to the restroom. Lauren lowered her voice and told me, "She really likes you. But don't get too clingy too fast. You'll scare her off. Think Boyfriend, not Husband. Just a woman's intuition." I filed it away as advice from a friend.

At the end of the evening, we went our separate ways. Lauren also exchanged cell phone numbers with Saya.

"We're going to have to be good friends if you want to seriously date this guy," Lauren laughed, jerking her thumb at me.

Saya nodded agreeably. Lauren hugged the both of us and we promised to keep in touch.

We shook hands with Ken and wished him well. Lauren had a hungry look in her eye, so he was getting laid tonight. But somehow I knew I would never be seeing Ken again. Think One-Night Stand, not Boyfriend. And then Saya and I were all by ourselves again, driving away from the restaurant.

Tonight, more than ever, I wanted Saya to stay with me overnight. I wanted to be a gentleman and let things move at her pace, but our little oral session before dinner had done nothing to quench the lust in me, only stoke the fire even hotter.

When I dropped her off at her apartment, she gave me a big, wet kiss: full of hope and more than a hint of future pleasures yet to come.

***

The plan was that Sunday we would be apart. Her roommate was going to take her out to lunch and meet with some friends. It would be good for her to meet new people and experience America through the eyes of someone other than me. We would see each other again when the work week started.

For some time, I was miserable without her; and my lonely mind was conjuring up nightmarish images of Saya being swept away by some cute guy. But I had no real worries. Saya was falling in love with me, and I with her. I would miss her all the more until I saw her again. I had never so looked forward to a Monday before.

As it turned out, I didn't even have to wait that long. It was just after dinner time when my doorbell rang. Without checking the peephole, I just opened the door and there she was.

Casually dressed for a lazy Sunday evening, just sweater and jeans, she stood in the hallway looking kawaii cute and ever so hopeful/nervous about my reaction. I was simultaneously surprised and elated to see her, and when the smile cracked my face open and I held my arms out, she giggled and jumped into my arms while I wrapped her up in a warm hug and kicked the door closed.

"Are you happy to see me?" she asked in her quiet, cute voice.

"Very much." Then I leaned down to taste her lips, so spicy sweet.

No more words were exchanged as we kept kissing until I swept her off her feet and carried her over to the couch where we could continue more comfortably, and where my happiest recent memories originated. Saya's kissing had a forceful urgency to it, and when she sat up suddenly, I realized I was seeing a more aggressive look in her than I'd ever imagined.

Wordlessly, she dropped her hands to the hem of her sweater, and in that fluid crossing motion all women instinctively know, she whipped it over her head and bared her bra-encased bosom to my intense gaze.

"I think it is time for me to see your bedroom again." It was a statement, not a request, and her husky voice, so different from the high-pitched giggle, brooked no dissent.

Suddenly, I had a desperate need to see my angel in all her naked glory. We managed to separate our lips long enough to strip down to our underwear and also get just outside of my bedroom door when my fingers finally slipped the catch to her bra. Then tugging that off and pulling her panties to the floor, I stepped back to admire Saya's fantastic form.

The absolute delight in my face must have quelled any nervousness on her part, because Saya merely lay back against the doorframe and posed for me. I had found the rare perfection. Her breasts were perfectly shaped, set firm and high on her chest. Flat stomach and tiny waist flared out into pleasingly rounded hips. And in the center, a neatly trimmed pussy already glistening with arousal. She had a coy expression, and when she beckoned a hand to me, I was suddenly filled with the realization that I was about to get laid.

My boxers dropped to the floor and then I rushed to kiss her once again, molding my body against hers, feeling her breasts against my skin even while my erection poked against her stomach. Together we moved into the bedroom, searching out my bed.

Saya suddenly took charge and pressed her palms against my chest, propelling me backwards until I literally stumbled upon the bed, flopping onto my back. I fell awkwardly and actually banged my head against the wall, laughing all the while.

Saya giggled and apologized at the same time, and then she was straddling me, rubbing my head while she made apologies in both English and Japanese. We just laughed together and then in retaliation I started tickling at her sides, which itself descended into a massive tickle fight that only got us even more flushed and aroused than we already were.

I used my superior size and leverage to pin her onto her back, and then just when I had her twitching uncontrollably in ticklish spasms, I dove my face down into her muff and sank two fingers into the tight snatch.

The high-pitched girlish giggles quickly degenerated into lower-pitched moans as my tongue went to work and quickly found her swollen clit. My fingers were plunging and scraping in the tight tunnel, feeling the folds and finding new things to tickle inside.

I was only suckling her for a few minutes before her first climax hit. Her moans dragged out into one long scream and then she dumped her nectar of the gods into my mouth. The thrill of making her so happy and the sweet, musky taste were both addictive, and I refused to move from my spot. I kept tonguing her through the climax and sent her body pushing towards another one to build on top of that.

She started making little squeaking sounds, "Ai! Ai!" that were music to my ears.

My fingers found a special spot that triggered an immediate response every time I brushed against it. And so, wrapping my lips around her clit and rubbing against that spot feverishly, I bore down to give Saya an orgasm like she'd never had before.

All at once, a loud, wailing cry split the air and then her hands clamped down onto the back of my head, her thighs squeezed shut around my ears, and then she was flooding my face with what felt like a tsunami of liquid. Her hips bucked at me, thrusting into the air and lifting my head up repeatedly as wave after wave of her orgasm hit her. She was pumping so hard I momentarily worried if she would break my neck.

When she came down from her incredible high, she split her legs and then immediately attacked me. My body was limp from momentary oxygen-deprivation, and displaying an unbelievable strength, Saya flipped me onto my back, yanked my erection up, and then shoved as much of my meat into her pussy as she could.

She was so tight, she only got me halfway in on that first lunge. But she was so incredibly turned on she just kept bucking at me in a frenzy until at last we were fully engaged.

My head was still spinning as my lungs sucked in the precious air, but Saya's rapid-fire aerobic thrusting was not lost upon my rod, or my eyes. My dick felt on fire as her inner muscles were sliding and squeezing me very well. And Saya's perfect tits were bouncing and gyrating beautifully.

After the first sprint Saya started to slow down; her pace would have been impossible to maintain. But then she took to rotating her hips, carving my shaft into every nook and cranny of her insides while I finally let my hands up to cup, caress, and tweak those breasts I was so entranced by.

Saya started gasping weakly, and her eyes were tightening as I titillated every sensitive spot I could find. I relocated my hands to her hips and really started pile driving her light body onto me, grinding her clit down against my rod and pumping her until her body suddenly went rigid, and she leaned back to wail out a new orgasm.

Finally hearing that, I started to let myself go. I jack hammered her body onto me all through her climax, not letting up one bit on the pleasure overload and causing fresh wails out of Saya's mouth.

I felt the pressure building and building inside of me until I crossed the point of no return and my body's instinct took over for those final few seconds. When my hands went slack on her hips and I started to grunt, Saya slipped her body off of me and before I could react, she wrapped her hands around my shaft and squeezed me until I exploded right in her face.

After the first burst splattered across her nose, she aimed lower and jerked off the rest of the jets into her chest, letting the spunk mingle with sweat and dribble down between her cleavage.

"Mmmm..." Saya hummed, her fingers moving to rub the white cream into her skin.

I had died and gone to heaven.

***

When morning came, we tamped down on the urge for a morning quickie. Instead, we crowded each other in the bathroom, clowning around while preparing for the work morning. There was no regret or awkwardness between us. From the giggling and the cute comments, I felt even more at ease with Saya and even happier that I'd found someone who made me feel so good.

Saya had the foresight to bring along a set of work clothes, and we found ourselves standing just inside my front door, domestically grooming each other just before leaving. I could get used to this.

We'd shared a beautiful weekend. Now the real world waited. I couldn't think of anyone else I wanted at my side. My life after love had begun.

***

NEXT PART 2