Life After the End

Story Info
In a post-apocalyptic world, things change...
5.4k words
2.92
36.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters and events in my stories are purely fictional and all characters are of legal age of consent. Any resemblance to real persons or events is entirely coincidental.

Author's Note: This story is supposed to be set in the real world. I wanted to play with unique settings, so why not the apocalypse?

*****

~~ Life After the End ~~

You know those funny conversations that everyone has about the end of the world? I loved them. I'd get my friends talking about the zombies, or aliens, or thermonuclear war, and what we'd all do if things went to shit all of the sudden. In all honesty, I think some small part of me probably wanted something like that to happen just so that I could show off my awesome survival skills.

I was one of those guys who grew up in the country and knew what it was actually like to camp. You know, real camping. None of this camper garbage or hanging out in cushy sites that'd been carefully maintained for years. Real, honest to god wilderness camping. My family even had a canoe that we'd portage sometimes.

Of course, like most guys in the very early twenties, I didn't live out there anymore. I'd long since left my childhood home and moved to bigger and more expensive things, going city to city until I'd decided to go to school in a medium-sized one about an hour from where I'd grown up. That's where I got my degree, got a job, met my friends, and got together with my girlfriend Amy.

She was this really hot Mediterranean girl with a tight body, a pretty face, and nice dark features to match her smooth olive skin. I know a lot of guys feel like they luck out with girls, but I swear I had no idea how I ended up with her. I might have filled out a little in university, but I was barely better than average-looking, totally average height, and far from exotic the way she was. She could have been with one of the athletic guys from school, some taller, stronger, more handsome guy. I'd seen them hit on her, probably more than anything because of her ridiculously hot ass, but for some reason she decided on me instead. She said it was because I was sweet and cute, which worked fine for me.

In fact, that day she was supposed to be coming over to my apartment after work. She was a manager at a bank, slightly more impressive than my own job selling business class printers, and I had been cleaning up my place. It's funny how that's the stuff I remember best.

As I sat in the woods with Amy and Johan, I could picture the coffee pot I'd cleaned but hardly more than blurs and flashes of what had happened after that. I can remember that Amy had arrived just before it happened, and that I'd immediately tried to figure out solutions to whatever was going on. My computer had turned off, but so had the lights, the furnace, and everything else. There are glimpses after that of us heading out into the hall to find tons of others who'd assumed things were different outside of their little apartments.

I glanced over at Johan, who was sitting on a log and making a game snare. When we had realized that nothing electric was working, we'd headed straight out of the city. I'm not an idiot. I know what happens when people panic. Sure enough, before we'd even reached the country roads, we could hear gunshots in the distance behind us. We walked faster, wishing that our car would have started.

It had actually been a bit of fate that we'd run into Johan on the way out, our route passing right by where he'd been working at the time. I'd heard all about him before that and seen him on Facebook, but never actually met the guy before then. He was Amy's ex a couple guys before me.

I'm not usually the jealous type, but I'd been really close to saying he couldn't come with us. I can't really remember what Amy had said to convince me to take him with us, but we'd ended up heading up the road together. Maybe it was because he knew a good place to lay low for a while, far enough from civilization to steer clear of whatever was going on and close enough to check on things periodically. Sure enough, he'd led us a ways into the woods where we'd ended up for the past two months. Every week or so, we'd check to see if things had gone back to normal. So far, it didn't look good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you think things will be better this time?" Amy asked Johan.

He was going to go check the nearby town, which the last few times had seemed worse and worse. This past visit, he'd said that bandits were actually building a wall. Seriously. Who builds a wall unless things are totally fucked?

Johan just shrugged.

"We'll see I guess."

He put down the snare, leaving it for when he got back. It felt a bit like he was putting off leaving, and I couldn't blame him. The job of checking the town was probably the most dangerous thing any of us did on a regular basis, and it was his turn.

"I'll be back in about an hour" he said, finally standing up.

We both nodded to him, in some small way recognizing what he was doing for the group. It's not as if I hadn't gone out and checked before, but it was important to make everyone feel appreciated. We were a team, and we depended on each of us.

When he'd left, Amy got up and walked over to me, straddling my legs and wrapping her arms around my shoulders.

"What are we going to do for a whole hour?" she asked. There was a mischievous glimmer in her brown eyes, her red lips spreading into a suggestive smile.

I felt myself getting hard as she slowly rubbed herself on my lap, staring deeply into my eyes. I let my hands caress her slender body and make their way down to her plump ass. As I cupped it, she gave a soft moan.

"I just got off my you-know-what, so it's safe right now" she whispered into my ear.

We'd run out of condoms pretty fast with no way to buy more, so we'd been forced to be really careful about when we had sex. On the plus side, it was making her so horny, she'd started letting me cum inside her at her safest times of month. It wasn't exactly a foolproof system, but her cycle was pretty predictable, so it was working well so far.

When she got all hot and bothered, it drove me crazy. Instead of waiting for her to get off me so we could strip, I just stood up and lifted her up with me. Kissing her the whole time, I walked over to our tent and plopped her down on her back right on top of the big mass of bedding.

"Take off your shirt" she urged me, as she pulled her own off. I did as she ordered, throwing it to the side as she slid her pants down past her ass and kicked them off.

She looked up at me as she splayed her body on the bed. Every inch of it was perfect, from her perky c-cup tits to the glistening lips between her legs. I loved how well proportioned every bit of her was.

"You're so hot" she said, staring up at my chest and arms. "Your arms are getting so muscular."

I grinned, overjoyed that she was anywhere near as attracted to me as I was to her. I pulled my belt apart, shoving my pants down and letting my erection spring loose.

"I want you inside me" she said in the lustiest breathy voice that I'd heard in my life. I couldn't lower myself onto her fast enough, pushing her legs apart as I kissed her neck and forced myself up into her.

"Yes!" she moaned, as I bottomed out in her tight little hole. Her arms wrapped around me once again, this time tightly groping my ass and pulling me into her. She laid there, crying out, as I pounded into her with reckless abandon.

When I could tell she was getting close, I roughly turned her over onto her stomach. She loved when I was forceful, moaning as I firmly thrust up between her ass cheeks and once again filled her pussy.

"Grab my hair" she begged.

I slid my fingers up into her hair and grabbed hold of it, pulling gently on it as I continued fucking her. Her lusty moans joined the chorus of my pelvis smacking hard against her ass. Her hand slid down beneath her, stroking my balls for a few moments before sliding up along my cock and finding her clit. I could feel her rubbing it, trying to push herself over the edge.

"I'm cumming" she cried, her body tensing. Her pussy squeezed so tight I couldn't even try to resist.

"Fuck" I swore, pushing into her as deep as I could go. "I'm cumming..."

We moaned and panted, our bodies rocking together and gently throbbing. I could feel every jet of my cum as it erupted from my body, spilling into her. It was dangerous, but filling her with my seed was the best feeling in the entire world.

"Mmm" she sighed, reaching back and stroking my head.

We laid like that for a few minutes just enjoying the feeling of euphoria, then parted our bodies and cuddled up beside one another. At first the silence was comforting, but then it seemed to go on for longer than I had expected. Longer than normal.

"What'cha thinkin' about?" I asked casually.

Amy gave a slow sigh.

"I was just thinking about how Johan must feel, not having anything like this."

I rolled my eyes. We'd been over this a bunch of times.

"You know how I feel about it" I asserted. "He chose to come with us, and it's already weird enough just having him here."

She turned her head to the side to look at me. Her expression was sympathetic.

"You don't have to feel jealous" she assured me.

I knew I didn't. It actually kind of annoyed me that she'd say that. She'd been suggesting that she jerk him off since the first week, when we'd drank the last of the alcohol and we'd all had a really deep talk about sex and people's needs. We'd all talked about how much of a stress relief sex was, and she'd somehow got the idea that her getting him off was a good idea. Somehow, I wasn't supposed to be jealous.

In fact, it made me jealous just to see how well they were getting along these days. The two of them were talking more and more, spending more time together, sharing stories from their lives. She'd told me back before the apocalypse that they'd never actually slept together, but that she'd been really into him. She'd only dumped him because they didn't do enough besides make out and fool around, which made her feel like he only cared about her as a sex object. To make that all worse, she said he was the biggest guy she'd ever seen.

These days, I felt upset whenever I'd see them check each other out. I couldn't imagine how I'd feel if I knew they'd done anything together.

"I'm just really not comfortable with it" I concluded.

She just gave another sigh.

~~~~~

The next few days offered fewer opportunities to have sex. Johan was often gone, but it was hard to know how long he'd be gone for, so we had to be quiet in case he came back while we were still having sex. Things kept going kind of like that, and I was almost glad to head out to town just for a change of scenery.

I wished that I'd find something hopeful, but it was even worse than before. The bandits, whoever they were, had fortified the town into some kind of weird sci-fi dystopian apocalypse stronghold. I felt like I could almost recognize it from a movie, but I honestly couldn't remember which one.

When I got back, Johan seemed to be in a good mood. After asking me a few questions about how the town looked, he eagerly paced about the camp and tidied up. Then, without provocation, he said he was going to get some fire wood. He wasn't exactly a lazy guy, but he definitely wasn't acting normal.

"Johan's acting kind of weird" I said to Amy, who was washing off some veggies she'd evidently found.

She didn't look up. It felt weird that she wouldn't stop what she was doing and respond, and without thinking, I blurted out the first thing that popped to mind.

"What, did you jerk him off while I was gone?" I asked with a chuckle.

Amy sighed.

"I wasn't going to say anything because I knew you'd be upset."

I just stood there, shocked by how easily she admitted it.

"Of course I'm upset. I specifically said I wasn't okay with it. You asked, and I said no."

She finally looked up, resting her hands on the wooden bowl she was using.

"It was one blowjob. It just happened, and it didn't mean anything."

I stood still, even more shocked. I couldn't believe she actually sucked him off. I thought at worst she meant she gave him a handjob.

"Haven't you noticed how much happier he is?" she asked.

I sighed.

"That doesn't matter. I know you said you're just trying to help, but I'm not okay with you and him doing things. It's really weird for me."

I heard footsteps and realized that Johan was coming, interrupting our talk.

"If you care about me, then you won't do it again" I concluded, dropping the subject after that.

It was actually kind of remarkable how much better Johan behaved after that, but none of it made me feel better. I kept having these jealous surges when I'd see them talking or when I left them alone. No matter what Amy said, I couldn't let go of the fact that he was her ex boyfriend and she'd had a history of enjoying fooling around with him. I knew deep down, whatever she was saying to justify her actions, she was lusting after him.

I'm not sure what I really expected to happen, but I can't say I was totally surprised when a few days later I found her on her knees in front of him. I was supposed to have been gone for a lot longer than I was, so I suppose they expected to have the time. He was just sitting there, his pants down to his ankles, her head bobbing up and down between his legs.

Not really sure what to do, I just kind of moved closer without making a lot of noise or getting into their view. It wasn't that hard, considering Johan was the only one looking and both of them were really engrossed in the blowjob.

As I watched them, I have to admit I started to wonder if it was really such a bad thing. If she just wanted to give him a couple handjobs or blowjobs and that would make him a lot happier, then maybe it wasn't as terrible as I'd first thought it was. In fact, watching it really turned me on. I kept watching, expecting to enjoy the show and even witness a hot cumshot at the end. What I didn't expect was for Amy to pull off and start stroking him while they talked.

"How did that feel?" she teased, stroking his big dick.

"It felt incredible" he replied. "How did you like it?"

She gave a suggestive moan.

"I loved it. It made me really really wet."

He seemed to love that. He reached down and stroked her cheek.

"I guess that means you really want me" he suggested.

"I guess it does" she flirted. "Too bad I can't."

Johan frowned.

"Can't? Or won't?"

She giggled.

"Won't" she replied. "Even though I really wish I could."

I watched his hand trail down her body, reaching into her shirt and stroking her breast. She rolled her head around, enjoying the sensation.

"You know I'd make you feel way better than Devin does" he promised. "You'd like my cock better."

Instead of arguing, Amy gave a long lick up his cock.

"I know" she agreed. "I'd cum so hard if you fucked me with this beautiful fat cock. So much harder than Devin makes me cum"

I felt myself get really jealous. How could she say that?

"I think you should lay down" he suggested. "I'll give you what you want."

"I want your cum" Amy responded, deflecting the proposition. "I think you should imagine me laying down and what you'd do to me, and give me what I want."

With that, her mouth slid down around his cock and she started sucking him passionately. He must have done what she told him to, because it wasn't three minutes later when he started grunting and shooting off in her mouth. I felt turned on by the blowjob, but I felt really hurt by what she said.

~~~~~

For the next few days, I couldn't really look at her. We didn't have sex, didn't really cuddle, didn't talk much. I was angry when I realized that it was past her safe time, so even if we made up now, we couldn't have make-up sex without taking a huge risk.

Of course, Amy picked up on it right away. She tried a few times to get me to talk, but eventually she gave up on delicacy and just called me out. When Johan was off, she walked right up to me and stared at me.

"Okay, I know you're upset. Tell me why already. Please."

I couldn't restrain myself anymore, after holding it in for so long. I just wanted her to know already.

"I saw you sucking him off again."

Instantly, her body language turned defensive.

"I never said I'd stop."

"You didn't say you wanted him to fuck you either."

She rolled her eyes.

"I was just trying to turn him on."

"It didn't sound like you were lying, the way you did when we got here and you promised me you wouldn't do anything with him."

"I wasn't lying, Devin" she spat. "Don't blame me because you can't handle the sacrifices we have to make."

I squinted at her.

"Oh, yeah, I forgot about all the sacrifices you're making" I said sarcastically. "I could tell from the way you were sucking him off that you really weren't enjoying it."

That got her really pissed.

"You're right. I loved it. You'd think if you're so fucking smart, you'd realize how much loyalty it takes to have sex with the guy who's being selfish and treating me like shit right now instead of the one who actually treats me with an ounce of decency."

With that, she stormed off. What I thought was going to be a make-up talk had turned into a serious fight, and I wasn't sure what to do about it.

That night, we didn't say more than a couple of words. We were both so angry. We just laid in bed facing in opposite directions until I finally fell asleep.

~~~~~

When I woke up, it was still dark. Usually it was the morning light that woke me up these days, but this time it was something else.

I turned around and realized that Amy wasn't in bed. She must have woken up before me, but if she was already gone then it wasn't her getting up that had woken me.

I got out of the tent, careful not to make any noise. If there was an animal nearby that had woken me, I didn't want it to realize I was awake. The moon was nearly full, so I could see, but it was also a time when animals act a bit less predictable. As I looked around the camp, I heard a weird sound to my left and my head snapped over in the direction. I followed it, and found myself by Johan's tent.

As I peered in and tried to make sense of what I could see in the moonlight, I finally recognized the sound for what it was. It was kissing and panting.

The two of them were at it again, and this time she wasn't drawing the same lines as before.

The blue light shone into the tent, gleaming off the soft round cheeks of Amy's bare ass. Johan's hands were on them, gripping them. I squinted and realized that she was completely naked, on top of Johan who was also naked, grinding against him in slow but powerful motions. I was a bit relieved when I saw that he wasn't inside her, though she was grinding her pussy against the side of his huge shaft.

I felt myself getting insanely jealous watching it. My mind recalled her telling me that he used to do that when they were dating. She was a virgin at the time, so she never actually had sex with him, but she would get super wet from it and orgasm as she rubbed against him. Of course, he always tried to put it in her when they did that, but she always stopped him.

I watched her ass lift up away from him, being pulled by the hand that was still on her ass, as his other hand reached down and wrapped around his dick. I froze, his hand moving it up and rubbing the fat head on her pussy. I watched him rubbing it around on her smooth lips, finding the long gap between them and sliding himself up and down through that wet groove. He wasted only a few moments before he slid himself up along the narrow valley and found the tight little hole at its upper end, lining up with it.

I could tell from the way they started moving that he was pushing her down against it, trying to get inside of her. I waited with bated breath for the moment she'd pull away or tell him to stop. Instead, I watched her ass slowly move down millimetre by millimetre, the crown of his cock beginning to disappear as her wet lips spread open and encircled it. From what she'd told me, this was as far as she'd ever let him get before she stopped him. I watched her open her mouth as he slowly sank deeper, expecting her to suddenly snap out of it and object to what he was doing. But she didn't.

12