Life After the End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slow" she begged instead, overwhelmed by his size but actually encouraging him. His head wasn't even through her opening and she was already stretching wider than she ever had been.

He rocked her forward and back, pushing against her in a slow rhythm. I could barely tell that he was getting deeper as he carefully stroked in and out, but he definitely was. After what felt like forever, I could see that more and more of his giant dick was finally disappearing inside her.

As soon as he felt it really going in, it's like he couldn't hold back anymore. With a single powerful stroke, he shoved the entire thing up into her and claimed her body.

Amy gave a surprised whimper as it sank in, obviously not used to the size. Then again, how many times would she have to take it before she was? As his hips dropped to the ground and his cock slowly unsheathed from her pussy, her hips began lowering again. She sank back down onto it inch by inch, forcing it into her body until her clit pressed down against his pelvis.

"Oh god, Johan..." I heard her moan. "You're so big..."

They remained still for a moment, just panting, with Amy's ass pressed right down against Johan's legs. It was hard to believe that something that large was entirely inside her.

I knew for my sanity that I should just leave. I needed to take all of my things and just go.

Instead, I just stood there and watched them. Maybe it was morbid fascination, or my feelings of guilt for how I'd been angry instead of trying to understand where Amy was coming from. Maybe if I'd been accepting of her giving him a little, she wouldn't be giving him everything...

"I'm gonna move now." Johan informed her, interrupting my thoughts.

She gave a nod.

Slowly and shallowly at first, I watched as Amy's ass rose up and down on Johan's lap. Then higher, exposing more and more of the cock she was taking as the strokes became longer and faster. The moonlight glistening off his wet shaft made it clear just how turned on she was, her dripping pussy coating his whole manhood with a generous amount of her juices.

Johan's hips were moving now too, lifting him up toward her slightly to speed up his inward strokes. The two of them stifled their moaning, but I could tell that they were both overwhelmed by it. Their faces were twisted with intense pleasure, and even their silenced moans left their mouths gaping open in ecstasy. It was a few more minutes before they finally found a nice rhythm, two thirds of his cock sliding out and pounding back in with each thrust.

It felt as if it would keep going like that forever. They just kept pounding against each other, desperately sating their arousal. It was obvious that Amy was completely adjusted to his size now, both from her vocalizations and from the speed with which she wanted him to fuck her.

The tent crinkled as Johan suddenly rolled her to the side, pulling himself with her and trying to switch to missionary without pulling out. There was a little bit of fumbling with their legs, but he managed it, now on top of her with her legs spread open beneath around his body.

I felt another pang of jealousy as I stared between their legs, the view of her pussy partly obscured by the largest set of balls I'd seen outside of porn. It reminded me that he was bare inside her, and that one of her biggest turn-ons was the feeling of a guy's sack slapping up against her and he pounding into her.

When Johan began pumping into her, she wasn't able to quiet herself at first. Maybe it was the angle of the position, or the feeling of his balls as they struck against her ass with each thrust, but something was different for her. He drove his hips against her faster and faster, kissing her and then moving to the nape of her neck.

I wasn't quite sure what was happening until Johan started grunting, making it obvious that he couldn't hold off any more. Even so, he gave no sign of pulling out. He just kept thrusting, driving half the length of his massive cock in and out of Amy's body and pressing her toward her own release.

"Don't..." she moaned, panting. I thought for a moment that she was finally catching herself, realizing that it wasn't safe. It was clear that he was about to cum, and didn't seem to be pulling out.

"Don't stop" she begged instead. "Don't stop!"

As they both tumbled over the edge and their senses erupted with pleasure, their words degenerated into nothing more than heavy groaning and gasping. They desperately humped their bodies together, driven more by instinct than by conscious effort. The whole time, I could tell that Johan was emptying his balls into her, flooding her with his seed.

The moonlight glimmered off of the milky fluid that was suddenly dripping everywhere and spurting out of Amy's pussy each time Johan drove back into her, a whole puddle collecting under where their bodies joined.

In a sudden reversal, I turned away and staggered back to my own tent. I was in shock, I guess, realizing that it was all real. It hit me suddenly that they had just had sex, and that this wasn't just a passing argument that I was having with Amy.

Laying down, I stared up through the vent at the stars. I was pretty sure that I'd never sleep again, and yet darkness rose around me as I laid still and thought about what I'd just seen.

When I woke up the next morning, Amy wasn't in bed next to me. She returned from a walk a couple hours after I got up, but she was acting weird. She ignored me, responding mostly with gestures or short phrases when I'd actually talk to her.

By the afternoon, I couldn't take it. I noticed a chance to get her aside while she was taking stock of our supplies, standing between her and the camp with a staunch expression on my face.

"What's going on?" I demanded. "You can't just ignore me and pretend like I won't notice."

Amy looked over at me, then stood up straight and swallowed.

"I think it's better if we're not together anymore."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. She'd just cheated on me, and now she was dumping me.

"Why?" I demanded. "What changed?"

She looked down.

"You don't want me to satisfy Johan if we're together, and I don't want to choose."

I actually couldn't believe it. I just stood there, completely speechless as she walked past me and back over to him.

~~~~~

That's the way it was for months. Eventually she started sucking me off with his permission, but it was never the same as before. I could tell she was doing it to keep me around, and I bought in. She teased me with her body, suggesting that with time she'd show me again or she'd do more than just give me a blowjob.

The only time I saw her naked anymore was when I awoke in the night and watched the two of them fucking. I became less jealous over the next couple months, though I felt a stab of resentment when I witnessed her giving him her anal virginity.

That next morning, I was so horny that my heart jumped when Amy came over to my bed and opened my pants.

She eagerly sucked me for a few minutes, but then pulled off and used her hand. Her eyes glanced around nervously. I could tell that she was holding something back. She wanted to say it, and I knew if I asked, she would give in.

"What is it?" I asked expectantly.

She bit her lip, then reached down to the bottom of her shirt. As she lifted it up, I thought she was going to finally let me see her tits again, but she stopped just before the bottom of her bra.

A moment later, I noticed the strange shape of her lower belly. Her hand moved down, stroking it as she looked back up at me with a glowing smile. It was rounded slightly, almost as if she'd gained a bit of weight, but the shape was off.

"I haven't had my period since just before we broke up" she informed me, making clear my suspicions were right. "I know it's Johan's."

I felt my cock stiffening, thinking back to that night. I knew it was Johan's too. I remembered watching him breed her, seeing all that cum. It would have been crazy to imagine she wasn't pregnant after that.

"Imagine me and him making it, and show me how much that turns you on" she suggested, lowering her head down and starting to suck me again.

Little did she know, I didn't have to imagine. I remembered the sounds, the jealousy, the sight of it. I felt it driving me wild, my cock throbbing in her mouth as I was driven towards release.

I sat there, pleasure rocking through me body, as she gladly swallowed down all my cum. The whole time, my mind was consumed by a single regret.

It could have been him sitting here.

12