Life after the Lottery Ch. 04 Pt. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn James she is really showing it to him," Steve said. "Does that bother you?"

"Not really. She is harmless, besides Joe may need it," the two of us laughed.

Then I said, "She showed it to everyone after the party that morning, all the women were running around in only robes that were hanging open."

"Wish I had stayed," Steve said with a smile.

"Yeah, there are some nice breasts and pussies among our little group."

Steve appeared lost in thought then said ,"There are few I wouldn't mind seeing."

We continued to watch Dawn put on a show for Joe and talked some more while I tended the cooking.

Jack and Karen had disappeared behind the waterfall, I was wondering what they were up to wishing I could go inside and check the cameras behind the waterfall. It had been a while and I was wondering where Liz and Katrina had gone. About that time the two of them came out of the house. Katrina had on a one piece bathing suit, what there was of it, and was leading Liz. Katrina's suit was green and from the front I could see it was split down to her belly button showing off her cleavage quite nicely. As Steve and I watched when she walked by we saw that the back was scooped out all the way down to the crack of her ass.

"Rather daring for her wouldn't you say Steve?"

"Yes, but she looks hot."

Liz led her over to the hot tub that was out of the sun. Liz got in the tub and sat down, Katrina stuck her feet in and sat on the edge while Steve and I continued to look. Katrina glanced over at Joe, he was still looking at Dawn. Dawn was looking at Katrina when she said something to Joe. Joe turned to look at his wife and then turned back to stare between Dawn's legs.

I got up to go get Steve and I another beer, Dawn looked over at me and I held up a bottle and motioned toward the house with my head. She bent forward, patted Joe on the leg and stood and headed toward the house, I wanted to hear what was going on. When we got to the fridge I asked Dawn what they were talking about.

"Joe is a quite person but he was telling me that Katrina didn't really want to come but she finally caved in when she found out they could stay overnight and she could dump their kid on his parents."

"Did he say if he had heard anything about the party?"

"He hasn't said anything."

"And what about the show you are putting on for him?"

"Just having fun, seeing if I can get a rise out of him and get him to loosen up."

"Any luck?"

"He really likes to look."

"Keep it up then," Dawn looked up and smiled.

I grabbed Steve and me a beer and Dawn grabbed one for her and one for Joe and we headed back outside. I handed Steve his beer and watched as Dawn sat down in front of Joe again and handed him a beer.

"Steve you bring a suit?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's in our bag."

"What say we get changed and join your wife and Katrina in the hot tub?"

"Sounds good."

I checked the meat and it was slowly cooking, Steve and I went inside to change. I showed Steve to the downstairs bath and I went upstairs to change. I grabbed a skimpy Speedo, I didn't usually wear it but I thought it might be interesting to wear. I met Steve coming out of the bath and he had on a rather small suit also, we headed toward the hot tub.

"Honey, mind if we join you two?" Steve asked Liz as we approached.

"Sure honey, Katrina and I were just talking."

"What were you talking about," I asked as Steve and I got in the tub.

"Katrina was just saying how she liked your house and grounds," Liz responded.

Steve had slipped into the tub next to his wife and wrapped an arm around her, I thought I would sit on the top facing Katrina.

"Thanks Katrina, did you get to see the entire house when you were here before?"

"Not all of it," Katrina said coyly. "I didn't see all of the upstairs."

"Get Dawn to show you around later, or just go exploring on your own. If you get lost I'll come find you," I said with a smirk.

Katrina looked at me with a fuck you look.

"I see your wife is putting on a show for my husband."

"What do you mean?" I asked her smugly as if I hadn't noticed.

"She is making sure Joe gets to see everything," Katrina looked at me and said.

"She's harmless, she forgets modesty sometime since she runs around here naked most of the time, don't worry about her," I told Katrina.

"Hmmp," she replied.

"So Katrina, how do you like your meat?" I said.

Katrina, Liz and Steve looked up at me with a stare.

"Do you like pork shoulder or ribs," I asked while looking Katrina in the eyes.

"Oh, I like either, but I mostly eat vegetables," Katrina replied.

I looked at Steve and Liz out of the corner of my eye. Steve was about to explode, Liz was trying not to smile.

"Good, I think I have plenty for you," I said looking back at Katrina.

She was looking at me with a glare and then I noticed her eyes drop down to the front of my suit. I knew she was seeing quite a bulge, the suit was just barely big enough to hold all of me in.

Katrina looked up and said, "It appears you do," without cracking a smile.

Then I smiled while looking Katrina straight in the eyes.

Liz let slip a quick giggle, Steve was about to die. Katrina slipped down into the tub and let the water come up to her neck while she held her hair up and then sat back up on the top of the tub. The water rolled off her shoulders and down through her cleavage, she really looked good. Unfortunately, it was just enough to stir up my cock after all the previous talk. My cock got a little bigger, I tried to control it because I knew if it got hard it would stick out of the top of the Speedo. I had to slide down into the warm water and sit.

"Problem?" Katrina asked me.

"No, I am just a little stiff that's all, thought the hot water might help." I said.

I looked at Steve and his face was turning purple.

"I better go save my husband from your wife," and Katrina got out of the hot tub and headed toward Dawn and Joe. She looked damn fine walking away.

Steve began to convulse trying not to explode in laughter. He couldn't take it anymore he began to stifle a laugh, Liz was blushing some.

"James, you're a son-of-a-bitch," Liz said to me but with a big smile.

"Just having some fun. Katrina seems a little stuck up."

"She really isn't once she gets to know you. Give her a chance James she can be fun," Liz said.

"I'll give her all she wants," I said as I looked over to see her standing beside Joe.

That was it Steve burst out laughing as hard as he could. Dawn and Katrina turned to look our way. Dawn looked curious, Katrina looked pissed.

Through his laughter Steve said, "You are a son-of-bitch," and then he and Liz both were laughing.

It was good to know that Liz and Steve were not so stuck up. We all began to laugh and Katrina looked back one more time and we all looked over at her, I guess she knew what we were laughing about. Dawn had made no effort to bring her legs back together. Needless to say Joe wasn't looking at Dawn's crotch anymore. Katrina grabbed Joe by the arm and they headed toward the pool.

Dawn got up and walked over to the hot tub and sat down on the edge.

"What is going on ever here?"

"Nothing, just having some laughs," I said.

"Uh huh," Dawn quipped.

Then she slowly brought her legs around giving Steve and Liz a big look at her crotch. Steve and Liz's gaze dropped to her to look. Then she slipped down into the water and snuggled up beside me putting a hand on my leg under the water.

"We were just talking about the show you were putting on for Joe," Liz said surprisingly.

"He liked it," was all Dawn said with a smile.

Dawn slid her hand up to my crotch and gave my cock a punishing squeeze, I sat up a little straighter. It didn't help the erection I was trying to fight off when she squeezed it several more times.

"Dawn, I really like your house," Liz said. "Can you show me around later?"

"Yes Dawn, Steve wants to ask about the furniture in our bedroom," I said.

"Oh, okay," was her reply. "After we eat."

We sat and talked for a while, Jack and Karen finally came out from behind the waterfall after about an hour. I was pretty sure plenty went on behind it. Katrina and Joe had moved back over to the chairs under the umbrella. I finally got out and went to check on the meat. After I checked it I told Dawn it was about ready. Dawn asked Liz to help her get everything ready for dinner.

"Food will be ready in about 15 minutes!" I yelled.

Jack and Karen got out of the pool and picked up some towels, Katrina and Joe also got up. While I was finishing slicing the shoulder and ribs they all went into the house. When I went in everyone was seated around the table, the guys were wrapped in towels and the ladies had put on their wraps. Dawn was busily pouring drinks and fussing around. I walked over and set the platter down on the table.

"Your meat looks good," said Katrina out of nowhere, Steve nearly choked on his drink.

"Thanks, it's hot and ready for you."

Liz jammed a roll in her mouth to keep from laughing. Katrina looked up at me and smiled slightly. I had wrapped a towel around my waist before coming in the house and it was a good thing. Dawn looked up at me with a puzzled look.

There was small talk and giggles while we ate. Katrina did seem to be loosening up, Joe seemed to be coming to life, the alcohol was helping. Dawn made sure everyone's drink stayed fresh, I think her plan was starting to work.

We all sat and talked and ate until about 7:00. When it appeared everyone was finished, we all got up and everyone helped Dawn put the leftover food away and clean up. I saw Dawn pull Liz aside and talk to her. While they were talking Dawn looked over at me and gave me a hard stare and then the two of them started giggling. As we were finishing up later Dawn pulled me aside and asked me about all the innuendos I had been giving to Katrina. I told her I was just trying to loosen her up and to see how she reacted. She told me to watch out, I think she was a little jealous. Everyone moved to the big room and sat around on the sofa and loveseats.

"Anyone for a movie," Dawn asked. "We could relax and watch a movie after dinner; more coffee, wine, drinks?"

Dawn refreshed a few drinks and then came and set down beside me on the sofa, Steve and Liz were sitting next to us. I didn't know what Dawn had in mind when she picked up the remote, I watched as she pulled up a list of movies that were on the computer. She picked 'Eyes Wide Shut' with Nicole Kidman, this was going to be interesting I thought.

"Have you all seen 'Eyes Wide Shut'"?

Everyone said no. It had only been out a while and it was one of my favorites. It hadn't been a big hit at the box office but I enjoyed anything that Nicole Kidman got naked in. Dawn turned all the lights down about halfway as the movie came on. The movie is not porn but it opens with Nicole Kidman standing naked with her back to the camera and has plenty of sex scenes in it that I knew the guys would enjoy and maybe the ladies.

As the movie played and some of the sex scenes came and went, I noticed Steve rubbing on Liz's breast slightly. I started rubbing the side of Dawn's breasts as she snuggled up to me, I glanced over to look at Katrina and Joe. Katrina was paying close attention to the movie, Joe just sort of watched it with a lost look on his face.

Later during the orgy scene at the big house were everyone is wearing masks, I saw Liz move a hand to Steve's crotch and rub his cock through the towel, he became a little more aggressive rubbing her breasts. This was really nothing new, at a lot of the parties there was usually a TV on playing a porno movie if anyone wanted to sit and watch. There had been plenty of times when couples were sitting around watching and getting into some serious rubbing and kissing.

Katrina seemed to be enjoying the orgy scene especially when Tom Cruise, the guy playing Nicole Kidman's husband, got caught where he shouldn't have been. I actually saw Katrina put a hand on Joe's leg and rub a little but Joe didn't touch Katrina.

As the movie went through the rest of its mystery everyone seemed to settle in, I was thinking this might work yet. I noticed Liz's hand had slipped under Steve's towel and was doing a pretty good job of stroking his restrained cock. Karen and Jack were sitting in the other love seat and Karen had begun to rub on Jack's crotch as well. I wondered if Dawn had told all of them to have a good time too.

I had stuck my hand in Dawn's tiny top and was massaging one of her nipples. At one point Katrina had looked around and noticed what was going on. We locked eyes when she looked over at Dawn and me. She held her gaze for a while and then looked down and saw I was massaging Dawn's nipple with vigor. She looked down to see that Dawn was stroking my cock through the towel and then looked up at me and smiled a little and then turned her gaze back to the TV.

The movie was kind of long and sometimes it was slow but Dawn had done well picking it. When it ended Dawn popped the lights back up and Liz jerked her hand away suddenly. I still had my hand inside Dawn's top when she stood up. The small piece of fabric that was attempting to cover her tit caught on my ring. When she stood it hung and pulled the one side of her top away exposing her breast. She got my hand untangled from her top as she stood and turned nonchalantly toward everyone while she fixed her top and flashed everyone a breast. Steve's eyes perked up and Joe finally came back to life. Dawn never missed a beat.

"Did you all like the movie?"

"Pretty good, I hadn't seen that one," Steve said.

"Did you like it Joe?" Dawn asked.

"It was good," he replied.

"How about you Katrina?" Dawn asked.

"It was long but pretty good," she replied.

It was about 10:00 now, Dawn asked everyone if they would like to get out of their bathing suits and get into something more comfortable, everyone agreed. Dawn told everyone to pick a bedroom. Each couple picked a different bedroom upstairs. Dawn and I went to our bedroom. I slipped out of my trunks, my cock was semi hard. Dawn walked over and gave me a kiss and reached and grabbed my cock and began to slowly stroke it until it was fully erect.

"Dawn we have to get back downstairs and you know once you get me hard it will stay that way," I said.

"I know," she replied and turned and walked to the closet.

There I stood with a nice hard-on and she was abandoning me. She returned from the closet naked carrying some clothes. She handed me a pair on silk shorts and a robe. I put the shorts on while she slipped on a long t-shirt of mine and nothing else.

"Is that all you are going to wear?"

"Yes, it's long enough and covers everything up."

I grabbed the silk robe and slipped it on, Dawn didn't grab a robe. There was a knock at our bedroom door, puzzled I walked over and opened it, it was Jack and Karen. Jack was in shorts similar to mine with a robe and Karen was in a short pair of silk shorts with a matching silk top that came down just below her breasts.

"Karen wants to see the chair, can she?" Jack asked.

"Come on in," I said.

Jack and Karen came in and walked over to the chair.

"How do you have sex on this thing?" Karen asked.

"James said there is a video he would show us."

"Really?" Karen responded.

"We will let you watch it later," Dawn said. "We better be getting downstairs."

When we got to the bottom of the stairs I looked around at the others. Steve had on a pair of silk pajama pants and a robe, Liz had on a long t-shirt also. Katrina and Joe each had on a complete pair of silk pajamas. Damn I thought, she has everything covered up. Everyone had returned to the places they were sitting during the movie.

Dawn asked, "Anyone want a drink or some snacks."

"Sure," everyone said.

"Karen can you help me get the food," Dawn asked. "Jack you and James get everyone a drink."

Dawn and Karen went in the kitchen and Jack and I took drink orders and went to the bar.

"Jack, make you a deal. You and Karen can have our bedroom tonight so you can try out the chair if you will help me get Katrina loosened up."

"Okay, what's the plan?" Jack asked.

"Katrina has been sipping on Vodka all night but hasn't really drank that much, I have an idea."

"I have really never seen her drink much James," Jack said.

I reached under the bar and brought out a bottle of PGA.

"Pour her a stiff glass of Vodka and ice, I am going to put a little PGA in it that should speed things up," I said.

"Won't she taste it?" Jack asked.

"Not mixed with the cold Vodka," I said.

With that Jack poured a glass of Vodka over ice for Katrina and I mixed in a liberal amount of pure grain alcohol. We got the rest of the drinks and headed back. Dawn and Karen had returned from the kitchen with a mixture of food and set it on the table. They had brought out a large tray of cold raw oysters, fruit and other finger foods. Amazingly, everyone liked the idea of oysters, I didn't really care for the things raw.

Everyone drank and munched, Dawn had to go back and get another tray of oysters they were getting slurped down pretty quick. Small talk continued for about a half hour. The alcohol flowed and everyone was getting loosened up, not wasted but happy. I noticed that Katrina was doing a better job of downing her drink. She had about half a glass of Vodka in her which meant she had downed a lot of PGA. She began to talk more and join in, Joe was still being quite.

"Any one ready for another movie," Dawn asked.

"What did you have in mind," Karen asked.

"Maybe a love story," Dawn said.

The guys all groaned.

"What kind of love stories do you have," Karen asked.

"Pretty much anything you want to see, we have quite a library of movies," Dawn told Karen.

This was starting to sound a little staged.

"Have you got a love story with a little more sex in it," Karen said.

"Here you can scroll through the movies and pick something out," Dawn handed the remote to Karen and showed her how to scroll through the movie library.

Karen scrolled through the list for a few minutes and said, "I've got something."

She handed the remote back to Dawn. "I'll pull it up," Dawn said and came back over and sat down beside me.

I looked at the remote and noticed Karen had been scrolling through our porn collection. I nudged Dawn with my elbow and she glanced at me and then pushed play and brought the lights down a little further than half way. The 60 inch TV screen was lighting most of the room now.

Sure enough she loaded a good porn movie. We had quite a collection of porn, Dawn and I enjoyed it. When I saw the movie start I knew that it was one that had a lot of action in it with several couples going at it at the same time, it also had some girl on girl action. I was right, Dawn had set this up with Karen, there was no way she picked this movie unless Dawn told her to. Karen must have a little adventure in her I thought.

As with most porn movies it didn't take long to get to the sex. This movie had a pretty weak plot, it was about three couples that met on vacation and they all ended up in the sack together. I thought Dawn was being pretty brave but I was getting excited wanting to see what happened.

Eventually all the couples had gotten together in a cabin by the ocean and had begun to make out with each other. Slowly clothes came off, the women all had huge tits of course. They all proceeded with the opening blowjobs all porn movies have, all three of the guys had big porn star cocks. On one extreme close up I heard one of the other ladies in the room moan quietly as she saw the big cock being sucked. The cursory sucking action continued for a long time then the guys began to eat the women's pussies.