Life after the Lottery Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drmac100
drmac100
1,233 Followers

I positioned myself behind her and raised my hand and smacked her alabaster white ass with some force.

"Owww," Amy tried to stifle.

It made a sound like a gun going off. Amy stood up quickly and rubbed her ass.

"I think you enjoyed that a little too much James," she said smiling at me.

"Did I hurt you Amy?"

"No," and she reached up and pulled my head down to meet her lips and gave me a big kiss.

We were sure everyone heard it. We waited a minute while watching Amy's ass begin to glow with a bright red hand print on her right ass cheek.

"Let's go," Dawn said. "Amy make sure you turn with your back to everyone for a second before you sit back down."

I opened the door and Dawn and Amy led the way out of the bathroom. I looked at Amy and she had managed to get her eyes to tear up. As we emerged people began to talk suddenly pretending to have been talking all along. The girls led as I followed holding the two leashes in one hand. Dawn and Amy walked around the sofa we had been sitting on and slowly turned and paused before they sat down.

"Sit," I said.

Each turned to sit, Amy went out of her way to bend and stick her ass in Jack's face. Her ass was glowing with a big red hand print. I heard a small gasp from Karen. They each sat, leaned over and picked up their glass from the coffee table and resumed their stoic positions. I couldn't believe these two vixens.

"James can I see you for a minute?" John asked.

"Sure," I said as I handed Amy and Dawn each other's leashes.

I got up and John led me to the kitchen.

"James what is going on with you and Dawn and Amy?" he asked with a concerned look on his face. "You all are scaring the hell out of everyone here!"

"Things have changed around the house since the last party. Amy moved in and I decided that Dawn and Amy were getting a little too wild," I said with as much composure as I could.

"I don't know what to say, I hope it wasn't because of the last party," John said with a real look of concern on his face.

"I just needed to remind Dawn that there are limits and I didn't want the two of them to get out of hand tonight."

John thought for a minute then said, "You all are really putting a damper on things."

"Don't worry John."

"Well at least take the girls some food," John said with a little disgust.

"I'll get them some food would you take them the drinks?"

"Sure," John replied.

I mixed up two strong drinks for Dawn and Amy, not that they needed them. I grabbed each of them a plate and selected several snacks for them then John and I returned to the sofa. John handed Dawn and Amy their drinks and I handed each of them a plate.

"Thank you John, thank you master," they replied.

"You may eat," I said.

We really were putting a damper on the party but it was hilarious. Dawn and Amy each selected a small sandwich from the plate and ate in unison. Karen was sitting beside Amy when she leaned back and looked over at me with an angry look. I turned my head toward her so no one could see and gave Karen a wink. Karen first looked puzzled but still angry and then she smiled with a quick realization.

"We need fresh drinks," Karen said and she stood up and grabbed Jack by the arm.

Jack and Karen headed to the bar in the kitchen. I knew Karen had caught on and was sure she was about to tell Jack. I watched the two of them in the kitchen as Karen whispered to Jack. They got fresh drinks and headed back. I looked at the two of them, Jack had a sly smile on his face and so did Karen. When they returned to the sofa Jack sat beside Amy and Karen sat on the end. With Jack and Karen in on it now I was wondering how this party was going to turn out.

I looked at Amy she had just picked up a chip to scoop up some cheese dip I had gotten them both. As Amy brought the chip to her mouth a glob of the hot cheese dip dripped off the chip and landed right on top of her breast right at the edge of her bra.

"Oww, that's hot!" Amy let out.

I knew it was warm, but it was not that hot.

Dawn turned and leaned over and licked the cheese up slowly.. Then Dawn reached up with a finger and pulled the edge of Amy's bra away and licked what had run down inside. She pulled Amy's bra out enough that I knew Jack got a good look at her huge areolas that were barely covered. Everyone looked on intently as Dawn licked Amy's breast.

"Thank you ma'am," Amy said to Dawn.

I gave the leashes a gently tug. Amy picked up her drink filled with ice and held it to her breast where the cheese had fallen. Now I knew they were hamming it up. Amy then reached up with the other hand and pulled the top edge of her lacey top down so that half her nipple was exposed and rubbed the cold glass over the area. I thought I was going to give it all away I was about to crack up.

Amy and Dawn returned to eating, I looked around and half the people were staring at Amy. Dawn picked up a whipped cream filled mini-éclair I had gotten for them, she bit into it in such a way that the whipped cream squirted out the end, I almost shook my head but didn't. Dawn had managed to get the whipped cream to land on her stomach, the front of her thong and on her thighs, these two were up to no good.

Amy turned and leaned over and slowly licked the whipped cream off Dawn's belly and then she moved down and licked the whipped cream that had fallen on Dawn's thighs up. Amy then stuck her tongue out as far as she could so everyone could see and slowly licked the whipped cream from the front of Dawn's thong. After too much time Amy sat up and her and Dawn continued to eat their snacks. Once again the room was silent; Dawn and Amy were looking down at their plates and eating. I could see some bulges beginning to form in some of the guy's thin outfits.

Everyone kept looking and whispering as they watched Dawn and Amy. Once Dawn had finished eating she set her plate on the table in front of the sofa. As she leaned back against the sofa she slid her left hand up along my leg and gave it a squeeze before she returned both her hands to her lap. I wasn't sure what this signal meant but I was sure it was for something.

Amy leaned forward to pick up her drink from the table and as she was leaning back, Dawn leaned forward to pick up her drink. As she did she hit Amy's elbow purposefully knocking Amy's drink to one side. Amy managed to spill some of her rum and Coke all over her breasts.

"Oh shit, that's cold!" Amy exclaimed.

"I'm sorry Amy, let me help," Dawn said.

"She can clean it up herself Dawn!" I told her and gave her chain a jerk sitting her back down.

"Here, I can help," Karen said with a sharp tongue.

Karen stood up and bent over to help Amy wipe the sticky drink off her chest. Karen had on a baby doll outfit, just panties and a thin top that only went down to her belly. She bent way over and proceeded to use her napkin to wipe the drink off Amy. As Karen was wiping she gave me a quick glance and winked.

"James, she is all sticky, can I take her to the bathroom and clean her up?"

"Yes, here!" I handed Karen the end of Amy's leash.

Amy got up and Karen walked her to the bathroom.

"Sorry master, it was my fault," Dawn said sheepishly.

Just to see what happened I said, "You know what you get don't you?"

"Yes master," Dawn said as she turned toward me.

I reached up and slid Dawn's wings off. "You don't deserve these!" I said as I removed her wings and set them beside the sofa.

"Now get over here!"

Dawn leaned over my lap and laid face down. Without a pause I smacked her on the ass just like I had Amy.

'Pow!'

I couldn't help but notice how Dawn's beautifully tanned ass was sticking up with the thin piece of material of her thong disappearing into the crack of her ass.

"James, that is enough!" Carol exclaimed.

Dawn sat back up complacently.

"Carol! Don't get into their business," John scolded his wife and then looked at me pissed.

Carol stormed off to the kitchen pulling John behind her. I could see they were having a heated discussion in the kitchen. Several of the other couples had turned and were whispering to each other again. I was thinking this may have gone too far.

Several minutes went by and I heard Karen and Amy returning. Karen sat down and Amy sat beside Dawn. Looking at her thin red lace top I could see it was wet and everyone could see her nipples through it.

"Are you cleaned up now Amy?" I asked.

"Yes master, but my top is all wet and cold now master," Amy replied.

"I suggest you take it off then," I told her.

She reached up and grasped the clasp where the top closed in the front and unhooked it. She then pulled the top away and her massive D cups spilled out.

"Thank you master," she said as she completely removed the top and handed it to me.

I heard several muffled gasp from around the room, a quick look and I saw all the men staring at Amy's tits. Among our little group Amy was definitely the best endowed.

Carol and John returned from the kitchen in a huff. Carol had a look like she was about to ask us to leave.

"James...," then she saw Amy sitting topless, "Uh...uh...no more spanking Dawn and Amy," Carol stammered.

"I don't know Carol, I think a good spanking keeps a woman in line," I said as I looked her straight in the eyes and waited.

Everyone was more interested in Amy's huge breasts than what I said to Carol. Jack was sitting beside her and he was definitely staring at her nipples.

"I like being spanked," Katrina chimed in.

There were 6 of us that knew Katrina liked being spanked though Katrina didn't know that.

"John, maybe you need to give Carol a good spanking occasionally to keep her in line," I said to John.

"James!" John replied.

"James, if John spanked me like that I would..."

"You would what Carol! Get turned on a little maybe? John have you ever spanked Carol?" I replied cutting Carol off.

"No...I haven't!" John said as he looked at Carol.

"Maybe she needs one right now!" I said to John.

"James! You better watch yourself!" Carol replied.

"Or what you uptight bitch!" I replied.

There were a couple of gasp that went around the room.

"I am not going to put up with this! I am not going to stand her and watch you beat those two women! Get out!" Carol yelled.

Dawn had a hand on my leg and she squeezed hard and looked at me.

"It's okay we deserved it," Dawn and Amy responded trying to calm Carol.

"No it's not! Get out of my house!" Carol was yelling as everyone looked on.

"Shut up Carol!" John said.

"What?!" Carol replied.

"Shut up or I will give you a spanking!" John yelled at Carol.

"The hell you will! I want him out of my house now!" Carol exclaimed.

I got up and pulled Dawn and Amy to their feet, I knew this had gone too far.

"Sit down James!" John said.

"No, I want him out!" Carol yelled.

"I said shut up Carol!" John told her.

And with that he pushed Carol so that she was bent over the top of the other sofa lying on top of Katrina and Joe. Then with one hand John grabbed the panties of Carol's outfit and ripped them down her legs.

"John what the hell do you think you are doing!" Carol exclaimed.

"Something I should have done a long time ago!" John said.

And with that he gave Carol's ass a smart slap.

"Owww, you bastard! Let me up!"

'Pow!' And John smacked her ass again.

"Damn it John, you better stop!" Carol screamed with a whimper.

"Or what!" John said.

"If...if...if...you don't stop I'll...," Carol whimpered out.

"You won't do shit!" John said as he reached up and grabbed a handful of Carol's hair and pulled her head back hard.

"John...," Carol let out with a whimper.

"Come with me bitch!" John said as he snatched Carol up off the sofa.

John had Carol's hair in one hand and her arm in the other as he led her down the hallway. They disappeared into their bedroom and John slammed the door.

A few seconds went by then 'Pow!', someone got their ass slapped again.

Dawn, Amy and I sat back down. Everyone in the room was quite.

A muffled "No more John," came from the direction of the bedroom.

I had to do something fast, I got up and went to the kitchen. I found the can of whipped cream Carol had used on the éclairs. I returned to were Amy and Dawn were sitting.

"Amy!" I yelled.

"Yes master," she replied.

"Since you like spilling your food all over yourself get over her and lie on the table." I said to her.

Dawn and Amy looked at me with shock. As I leaned over and took my hand to rake everything off the long coffee table between the two sofas everyone quickly grabbed their drinks and plates.

"Lie down on your back, now!" I told Amy.

"Yes...master," she replied.

Amy got up and sat in the middle of the coffee table and turned and lay down so that she was face up. Her huge tits spread out as she laid back, Amy brought her arms up to her side to push them back up some. There was Amy with all that red hair and white skin laying face up on the table in front of everyone. I took the can of whipped cream and began squirting it all over her. I squirted several mounds onto each nipple and then around her breast. I squirted it all over her stomach then her thighs and legs and then I spread a big mound on the thin red lace covering her crotch.

"Now everyone gets to lick up your mess!" I said as I stood.

Everyone had stopped looking down the hall and was looking first at me and then at Amy now covered in whipped cream. They were all trying to figure out what was going on. I turned and walked over to the bar and picked up a jar of cherries. I returned to the center of the room took out some cherries and placed one on top of each nipple and one on top of the mound of whip cream on her crotch. Then I poured the rest of the cherries and the sticky red syrup all over Amy's body from head to toe.

"Eat everybody!" I said.

Without hesitation Dawn leaned forward and began to lick the thick red syrup from Amy's lips and face. As slowly and seductively as she could she cleaned all the syrup from Amy's face and then licked her lips before she opened her mouth and planted a big kiss on Amy's lips as she sucked the syrup off. Everyone was stunned as they watched.

"Go ahead everyone, my treat," I told them.

Liz leaned forward from the other sofa and began to lick the whipped cream off Amy's belly. Steve leaned forward and began to lick it off Amy's chest. Joe and Katrina got up from the loveseat over by the wall and walked around to where I was standing. Joe sat down on the sofa, Katrina curled up on the floor at the end of the coffee table. Joe wasn't going to be bashful, I am sure at Katrina's prompting. He leaned over and plucked the cherry from Amy's left breast with his mouth.

Dawn looked up at me and winked with a big smile on her face. Steve was working his way down to Amy's right breast. He and Joe began slowly licking the whipped cream from each of Amy's breasts. I looked at Amy, she smiled at me and then closed her eyes to enjoy. Katrina had begun licking the whipped cream from one of Amy's feet and was then slowly working her way up her left leg, I was a bit surprised at her.

Keith and his wife Elizabeth were sitting beside Liz and Steve on the other sofa. Keith leaned forward and started licking Amy's belly slowly working his way down, Elizabeth started at Amy's right foot and was slowly working her way up Amy's right leg. I was curious to see who was going to get to the cherry on Amy's crotch first.

Dawn bent over again and slowly began sucking on Amy's lips again. Jack stuck a hand toward me and motioned for me to give him the can of whipped cream. As Dawn was bent over Jack took the can of whipped cream and squirted a long line from Dawn's bra strap down to the top of her ass then handed the can back to me. Dawn had sat up a little when the cold whipped cream hit her skin but she bent back over and continued to suck on Amy's lips and tongue. Jack then bent over and slowly began to lick the whipped cream from Dawn's back starting at her bra strap. Everyone had moved around the table and sofa and was watching the action. Finally the party seemed to be getting exciting.

Keith was the first to reach the mound of whipped cream on Amy's thong. He slowly licked up the cream and then began to clean off all that was remaining from the lace. He was paying special attention to deep between her legs. I looked over at Jack and he was nearing the top of Dawn's ass. I was wondering if Dawn was thinking that it was me who was licking her back clean. As Katrina and Elizabeth were finishing off the cream on Amy's legs and Keith was still cleaning up her crotch when Amy spread her legs slightly. Keith turned so that he could tongue Amy's pussy through the thong, I was surprised, Elizabeth had stopped and was watching Keith.

About the time Amy was thoroughly cleaned off we hear "Oh! John harder!" Coming from the bedroom.

Now Dawn and I had heard that exclamation before when we watched John doing Carol over the sex chair.

"Harder, harder, fuck me!" We all heard.

I guess Carol had enjoyed her spanking after all.

As I looked back down at Amy I saw Katrina slip her hands up and grab the tiny thong on Amy and slowly pull it down her legs. Once she had it down to her feet she pulled it free and tossed it on the floor. 'Where was this going' I thought. Katrina began to rub up and down Amy's legs, Amy moaned slightly. I took the can of whipped cream and squirted it all over Amy's mound of red hair, her pussy lips and her inner thighs. Amy jumped slightly from the cold feeling. I was curious to see if Katrina would be the one to lick it all up.

There had been plenty of pussy eating when Katrina, Joe, Karen, Jack, Liz and Steve where at the house before but I was intent on seeing if Amy was going to get her pussy eaten and by whom. Several off the other couples that had been at the first party watched on in amazement. I guess it would be up to one of us 8 to start things rolling.

Joe slowly bent back over and began to lick the whipped cream from Amy's mound of red hair. Katrina leaned forward and with her head next to Joe's she began to lick up the cream that I had squirted between Amy's thighs. The two of them licked slowly, I looked up at everyone else and their eyes were focused on Amy, Katrina and Joe.

As I looked around I saw that Sam had a big handful of one of Olivia's breasts, she was rubbing Sam's cock through his pants. I could see that Olivia had huge nipples that were now erect and protruding through her thin dress. David had slipped a hand up under his wife Julie's pajama top and was caressing one of her breasts. Several other breasts were being rubbed along with a few cocks.

"Oh John! Harder, harder...I'm coming!," came from down the hall.

Joe and Katrina continued to clean Amy's crotch. Joe had done an excellent job of cleaning everything from Amy's red mound, Katrina was finishing off her thighs. Joe raised his head and Katrina gave Amy's pussy lips a few licks to get the remaining whip cream then kissed Amy on the pussy and sat up.

"She looks all clean to me," Katrina said.

For those that had not been at the other party they looked shocked to see Joe and Katrina do this, they hadn't experienced the wild side of Katrina like some of us had seen.

"Who's next?" Katrina asked as she stood up.

"How about you Katrina," Dawn asked.

I had seen Katrina naked and she was hot but I knew the rest of the guys would really get hard if she stripped her clothes off. I knew everyone was thinking 'not this stuck up bitch'.

"Sure," Katrina said.

And with that Amy reached up and I grabbed one hand, Keith grabbed the other and we helped her up.

"I am sticky again," Amy said.

"No problem," Karen said as she got up and headed to the bathroom.

"My turn now James?" Katrina asked while looking at me.

drmac100
drmac100
1,233 Followers