Life after the Lottery Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drmac100
drmac100
1,234 Followers

"I want to hear her scream over and over," then she kissed me again and went to sit.

I walked around and sat next to Karen on the bed. I knew that all Jack thought he was going to see was me fucking Karen while he got to watch but Dawn and I had other plans. Karen looked up into my eyes with a nervous look, I took her face in my hands.

"Just relax," and I leaned over and kissed her deeply.

Karen acted a little surprised but then relaxed as I continued kissing her. I was not sure what Jack was expecting but I was going to make passionate love to his wife. I kissed on around to the side of Karen's neck and down to her shoulders. I worked my way back up and whispered in her ear softly.

"Just imagine it is just you and me."

Karen shivered a little after I said it. I pushed her down on the bed then kissed her again, Karen moaned softly. I took my time kissing her face and neck while I ran the tips of my fingers softly over the skin of her stomach. Karen seemed to twitch each time my fingers touched her. I remember Dawn telling me that Karen had said that Jack never made soft passionate love to her, he was always in a hurry, I wasn't going to be in a hurry with her. I continued to kiss on Karen's neck and shoulders as I ran my fingers lightly over her skin. I moved my hand around brushing her skin in different places with the tips of my fingers.

I took my time tenderly stroking her skin at different places on her body. Each time I touched her in a different place she would inhale sharply. I ran them over the tops of her breasts as I kissed her on her collar bone. I then ran my fingers down to her waist and lightly touched the skin between her hip and her mons. Karen moaned again as I let my fingers travel this soft area of flesh.

"God Karen, you are so hot," I whispered in her ear as I sucked the lob of her ear between my lips.

I was whispering softly enough that only Karen could hear.

"I've wanted to make love to you for a long time, now I have you."

I ran my fingers across the area just above the top of Karen's neatly trimmed pussy hair. Karen gasped as I touched her softly.

"Do you like that?"

Karen nodded her head slightly.

"Why don't you slide up in the middle of the bed," I whispered.

I sat up and helped Karen slide up to the middle of the bed. Now I had her laying the length of the bed looking at me nervously. I was going to have some fun now. I took my hand and ran my fingers slowly and sensuously up and down her stocking covered leg, moving an inch further up each time I did. After several minutes I was brushing the tips of my fingers up and down Karen's inner thigh, inching toward her pussy but never touching before I changed and stroked the thigh of her other leg. I watched as goose bumps appeared on her skin.

"Are you cold Karen?" I asked.

"No," came out softly but loud enough for everyone to hear.

I ran my hands up and down her thigh then up to her stomach and then up to her tits and rubbed her nipples lightly. I played with her nipples until her areolas were fully swollen, this was what I was waiting for. I turned and moved so that I could lean forward and kiss Karen's lips and neck again. I placed my lips up next to her ear.

"Are you getting excited?" I whispered ever so softly.

Karen nodded her head gently.

"Your nipples are swelling, are you getting hot?"

She nodded again.

"You want me to suck your nipples?"

"Yes," came out softly.

I slowly kissed my way down her neck and down to her breasts, I kissed her areola around her nipple for a few minutes as I listen to Karen moan softly. I sucked Karen's nipple into my mouth and ran my tongue around it slowly as Karen moaned and pushed her breast up into mouth. I took my time sucking each of Karen's breasts, I wanted her hot. Karen pushed her breast up and moaned loudly as I took her huge nipple between my teeth. I felt her put a hand on the back of my head and pull me into her breast. I bit down a little harder and flicked my tongue over the end of her nipple.

"Oh yes," Karen moaned softly.

Karen was really responding to my slow attention to her body, I hoped Jack was getting jealous, he probably thought Karen was going to get a quick fuck while he watched.

I pulled at Karen's nipple while I held it between my teeth.

"Oh!" Karen moaned louder.

Karen was pushing up hard against my mouth, she was really getting off on my attention to her breasts. I moved my other hand up and used my fingers to pinch her other nipple. Karen inhaled sharply as I pinched and twisted.

"Oh god James bite my nipples."

I spent my time on Karen's nice plump breasts; she continued to moan as I kissed and licked all around them and massaged them. I used my lips and tongue on them as softly as I could while she moaned; I really thought Karen was going to have an orgasm just from my attention to her breasts. I finished by kissing around on her chest and shoulders and then kissed her neck up to her ears. I was kissing on her ears when I whispered to her.

"Are you ready for me to lick your pussy?"

"Emmm," came out softly.

"I'm going to lick and suck your pussy until you beg me to stop."

"Oh James," Karen said softly.

I kissed Karen's ear again and began kissing down her neck then I kissed her on the lips for a minute. Karen was breathing hard as I started kissing my way down her throat and on down between her breasts. As I kissed slowly toward her waist her stomach shifted up and down. When I placed my lips on the soft area just below her waist she moaned softly.

I moved around on the bed and spread Karen's legs apart and moved between them. When I leaned forward I looked at Karen's pussy, it was dripping wet. I placed my lips back on the area just above her mons and kissed softly across the top and over to each hip. Karen reacted when I kissed that soft spot at the fold of her hip and her mons. I paused and kissed around the area softly and then licked the area, Karen moaned and twisted her hips while I caressed this area.

I gave Karen plenty of attention on this area until she released my head. I moved my lips and tongue and began kissing and licking along the top of her trimmed pussy hair. Karen pushed her hips up to meet my mouth as I continued. I kissed down through her hair and approached the top of her pussy, Karen pushed herself up into my mouth but I stopped just short of her pussy.

I began kissing over toward her inner thigh. Karen moaned as I began to kiss the inside of her thigh at the top of her leg. I looked over at Dawn while I licked up and down Karen's thigh, she had one hand on her breast and one hand beginning to play with her pussy, she winked at me and smiled. I spent the next 10 minutes kissing and licking Karen's inner thighs and kissing her through her stockings, by then Karen's pussy was dripping her juices and she was moaning over and over.

I stopped for a few seconds then moved my mouth just an inch or so from Karen's pussy. I blew on her wet pussy lips just slightly.

"Oh god!" Came from Karen as she actually shivered.

Karen was as hot as I was going to get her. I moved my lips forward and as softly and gently as I could I kissed the top of her pussy lips, Karen jumped. She didn't jump just once she jerked her pussy up and down several times.

"Oh god, I can't believe this!" Karen let out.

She thrust her hips up several more times.

"Oh god I'm coming!"

I removed my lips from her pussy as she twitched and groaned for a minute then settled down. I placed my hands under Karen's knees and lifted them up and spread her legs apart then I leaned back down and licked the top of her pussy.

"Ahhh!"

Karen was hot, hotter than I had ever seen a woman at this point.

I licked slowly up the length of her pussy several times as Karen moaned over and over. The juices gathering on Karen's lips tasted very good and very different. I slowly let my tongue penetrate her lips deeper as I licked. Karen's juices were absolutely flowing from her pussy, I licked them up as they oozed out. Each time I ran my tongue between Karen's lips she tensed up. I pushed forward and drove my tongue deeper into Karen's hot pussy.

"Oh my god!" Karen said as she pushed her pussy against my mouth.

I placed my mouth completely over her pussy and sucked while I wiggled my tongue deep inside her.

"Oh god James!"

I kept probing her pussy with my tongue as she moaned and squirmed. I pulled my tongue out and licked and sucked on her outer labia. Karen reached down and placed her hand on the back of my head and pulled my head into her, undoubtedly this was a very sensitive area for her. I sucked and licked the lips on each side of her pussy as Karen moaned louder.

I reached up and grabbed a large pillow and lifted Karen's ass up and stuck it under her. Now with her pussy off the bed and her legs pushed back I had better access. I took both my hands and spread Karen's pussy lips wide apart then I started licking up and down her exposed fleshed. Karen reacted by pulling my head into her tighter.

As Karen squirmed and moaned more I slowly ran my tongue from the bottom of her pussy to the top, dragging the entire surface of my tongue over her sensitive skin. Karen was moaning wildly now. With her lips now pulled open I alternated between licking up her pussy and shoving my tongue deep inside her.

"Oh my god, you are going to make me come again!"

I quickened my pace, dragging all of my tongue up Karen's pussy as she began thrusting her hips up.

"Oh yes!"

As soon as Karen responded I pulled her lips a little further apart and then I drug my tongue up the length of her pussy again and over her clit.

"Ahhhhh!!" Karen screamed as she shoved her hips up.

I moved and licked my rough tongue up her pussy and over her clit again and again.

"Oh shit!" Karen said as she began to jerk.

Karen was coming again as I felt some of her juices squirt out. I took the tip of my tongue and began flicking her clit.

"Oh shit, oh shit!" Karen cried out.

Karen tensed up and then jerked over and over as a huge orgasm shot through her body. I licked gently on her clit while she cried out and shook and jerked, I didn't want her to ask me to stop yet. When she screamed I stopped licking her clit and let her go through her orgasm. Karen cried out and jerked over and over, I watched as she was overcome.

I gave Karen a few minutes to regain her breath and then began kissing her stomach softly. Karen would moan softly each time I kissed her. I slowly kissed my way back up to her breasts and licked and kissed her nipples for a few minutes then kissed up to her neck. Knowing that Karen was resistant to tasting her own pussy I placed my lips to her ear and whispered.

"Kiss me Karen."

Karen moaned and I placed my wet lips over hers. Karen was so hot at this point she returned my kiss and I drove my tongue in her mouth as she did mine and I let her taste her juices. Karen moaned as I continued to kiss her. I kissed around to her ear and whispered again.

"I'm not finished with your pussy, remember you have to beg me to stop."

"Emmmm," came softly from Karen.

I kissed Karen on the lips again and kissed my way back down to her legs. Karen moaned as my lips got near her pussy. I took two fingers and slowly inserted them into her pussy.

"Ahhhh!"

I worked then in and out slowly as Karen got into it. I slipped them in and out easily as Karen moaned and jerked a few times but allowed me to explore the inside of her pussy. I looked over at Jack and he had his hand around his cock holding it as he watched. When I looked at Amy she had her fingers inside her pussy and was working it over.

After a little while Karen had settled and was absorbed in the feeling of my fingers slipping in and out of her of her pussy as it grew wetter and slicker. As Karen lay there with her eyes closed softly moaning I moved and leaned forward and licked her pussy lips again while I pushed my fingers in, Karen tensed. I pulled my fingers from her pussy and placed my mouth over her pussy softly, Karen moaned again. While I sucked gently on her pussy I placed the tip of one of my slick fingers up to her asshole.

"Emmmmm."

I remembered that Karen had told Dawn that Jack fucked her in the ass occasionally. I pushed my index finger slowly in as I sucked on her pussy, Karen moaned. I slowly worked my finger in and out of her ass until I felt her relax. Once she relaxed I pulled my index finger out and placed two fingers next to her asshole and pushed. Karen tensed a little as they slid in then she relaxed. She let me suck her pussy and work my fingers in and out of her ass gently. Karen was moaning over and over when I began circling her clit with my tongue.

"Oh yes."

I pushed my fingers in deep and worked them around as I felt Karen begin to respond to my licking of her clit. Karen was slowly building up again to another orgasm as I worked on her. I pulled my fingers from Karen's ass and grabbed her knees and pushed them up to her shoulders. I licked up Karen's pussy again and she moaned. I moved my mouth down a little and stuck the tip of my tongue up to her asshole and circled it.

"Oh my god!"

I circled her relaxed asshole with my tongue for a minute then pushed it inside of her.

"Oh!"

I managed to get a lot of my tongue into her stretched hole and probe around. Karen's moans became louder and louder. When Karen reached down and placed her hand on the back of my head to push me further into her ass I reached up and took her hand. I removed her hand from my head and guided it to her pussy. I placed her hand over her pussy and pushed her fingers down onto it so that she now had her fingers where she could rub her clit. Karen took my guidance and began circling her clit with her fingers. Karen moaned louder as she fingered herself and I probed her ass. The longer I tongued her the faster she worked her fingers over her clit. Karen began to moan uncontrollably as I worked her over, she began to jerk and twist on the bed. Karen was in one long continuous moan when I removed my tongue from her ass and kissed her on the back of her hand then moved it.

I flicked Karen's clit quickly with my tongue, she pushed her pussy up to my mouth. I circled her clit with tongue as she kept shoving her pussy up into my mouth.

"Oh James that feels so good, I'm going to come again!"

Karen was thrashing around on the bed lost in her ecstasy. When I felt like she was near another orgasm I placed my mouth firmly over her clit and began to suck hard.

"Ahhhh!!" Karen screamed as she thrust her pussy into my mouth.

Karen began screaming she was coming over and over. She jerked her hips up hard several times then thrust them up and held them as I sucked and licked.

"Oh god!!" Karen screamed as she began jerking as another orgasm went through her body.

I tasted Karen's juices as she squirted out in to my mouth, she was coming over and over. Karen screamed again then dropped her hips back to the bed. I tongued her clit as fast as I could as Karen jerked on the bed.

"Oh shit! Oh my god!"

Karen reached down and grabbed my hair.

"Oh my god, I can't take any more!"

I kept flicking my tongue over her clit.

"Oh god James, please stop!!"

I stopped licking Karen's clit and kissed her pussy gently several times.

"Oh my god!!" Karen cried out as she collapsed into the bed.

I leaned forward and placed my lips over hers and kissed her deeply. Karen was breathing hard as I pressed my lips to hers, she opened her mouth and I explored it with my tongue. Karen was getting a good taste of her own pussy juices because my mouth was full of them. She moaned as I continued to kiss her. Karen pulled away after a minute.

"I have to catch my breath."

I kissed her gently on the lips and then turned slightly to look at Dawn. She caught my look as she fingered her pussy and gave me a wink and a smile.

"I told you you would have to beg me stop," I whispered in Karen's ear.

"Oh my god James, that was fantastic," Karen replied.

"Are you ready for the rest?"

"Give me a minute please," Karen responded.

I returned to kissing on Karen's breasts while she recovered.

After several minutes I moved up to whisper in her ear.

"I'm going to fuck you now until you beg me to stop. I'm going to make you come over and over again, are you ready?"

"Oh god yes," Karen whispered in my ear.

I kissed Karen again and pushed myself up between her legs. I ran my fingers over Karen's pussy and it was dripping wet. Karen looked up into my eyes as I stroked her pussy carefully. I lifted her legs back up so they were spread and Karen placed her feet under her hips and held them open. I moved up as I looked into Karen's eyes and took my cock in my hand and placed the tip against her hot wet pussy lips.

"James be gentle," Karen said.

"You just tell me when to go."

I held my cock and slipped the tip slowly up and down between her pussy lips. Karen looked at me while I got the head good and wet. I pushed forward a little and let the tip of my cock begin to spread her lips.

"Mmmmm!"

I felt the head of my cock begin to slip into her opening so I pushed forward some more.

"Oh yes..."

I continued to push until I felt the head of cock slip inside Karen's pussy. Karen moaned and I pushed several inches into her.

"Oh god yes!"

Karen's pussy was very wet and tight but I slipped a few more inches into her.

"Oh god!"

I pulled what I had inside her back and pushed back in slipping more into Karen.

"Oh my god, go slow."

I pulled back and pushed about half my cock back in and held it while Karen relaxed. I did this several more times waiting on Karen.

"More."

I pulled out and pressed back in giving Karen another inch or so.

"Oh my god!"

I continued to pull out and push back in and stop at the point Karen wanted.

"Mmmmmm! More!"

I pulled back and then slowly slipped more into Karen, I felt the tip of cock press into Karen's cervix.

"Ahhhhhh! Oh my god!"

I pulled in and out of Karen pushing back in each time until I felt my cock touch her cervix. I kept this up until Karen began to moan over and over. Karen's pussy was tight but it was beginning to relax. Each time I pushed against her she moaned. I had about 2 inches to go until I was all the way in. I pushed my cock in until I felt it pushing hard against Karen.

"Oh James wait," Karen let out breathlessly.

I held my cock up against Karen's cervix until I felt her relax more.

"Okay," Karen let out.

I pulled my cock almost all the way out and then slowly pushed it back in, when I felt the tip contact Karen's insides I continued to push.

"Ahhhh!" Karen let out.

I held my cock pushing hard against her cervix and then began to pull out and push back in, pushing hard into Karen. She kept moaning as I worked in and out of her over and over. I wasn't sure I was going to get all the way in so I began to work in and out slowly as Karen moaned over and over. Karen's pussy was hot and wet and the feeling of my cock bumping up against her each time I pushed in felt incredible. I went with what I had and began to push in and out of Karen making sure I didn't go any further.

"Oh James yes, give it to me!"

Karen was breathing hard as I kept up my pace. I placed my hands on her hips and sped up so that I was sliding in and out her at a steady pace. Karen looked up at me and moved her hands to her breasts and began squeezing. Even though I wanted to pound Karen I remembered Dawn telling me to take it slow and drive Karen crazy. I slowed down a little and kept pushing in and out of Karen.

"Oh god that feels so good!"

"You want more?"

"Not yet, just keep going!"

Karen's pussy was still a little tight so I kept taking it easy. I looked down and watched my cock sliding in and out of Karen's pussy, I could see her juices were flowing well. I kept my pace up for about 10 minutes, I was surprised Karen hadn't had another orgasm but I could tell she was struggling and holding back.

drmac100
drmac100
1,234 Followers
1...34567...10