Life after the Lottery Ch. 12

Story Info
Another first for Dawn.
9.1k words
4.68
39.9k
15
5

Part 13 of the 90 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 05/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drmac100
drmac100
1,235 Followers

I had to edit this and re-submit it, I was re-reading it and discovered I left off the last part, sorry, that is what happens when you copy and paste..

We are trying to get caught up so we can get the holiday adventures out during the holidays this time. Keep reading, keep voting and keep commenting and emailing us, we enjoy the feedback. J & D

Chapter 12

Another first for Dawn

After our nap that afternoon, after Sam and Olivia left, Dawn and I woke up late and went downstairs and had something to eat. We talked for a while and then went back to bed. We both were exhausted.

"Honey, did you enjoy watching me and Olivia?"

"Very much, I think Olivia really enjoyed it."

"Yes she did, I am sure she wants to do it again, do you mind?"

"Of course not, it really got Sam hot!"

"Do you enjoy letting them watch us fuck?"

"Yes I do, it was great. I am surprised at you though."

"Why?"

"I didn't think you were ready for that?"

"But you enjoyed it?"

"Very much honey," I told her.

"You want to do it again, with another couple maybe?"

"I guess we could."

"You really liked watching Olivia get fucked didn't you?" Dawn asked.

"I just liked watching Olivia, she is pretty hot."

"Would you like to fuck her?"

"Of course, but I don't think that is ever going to happen."

Dawn looked at me and smiled and curled up next to me.

"Can I ask you something Dawn?"

"Of course."

"Did you enjoy licking up Sam's cum?"

Dawn paused for a moment.

"It just happened, I was hot and horny and Olivia squirted me...,"

"That's okay, I just want to know if you liked it?"

"Yes...yes I did."

"Would you like to do it again?"

"It was fun...and hot!"

"Maybe next time Olivia will just let you suck Sam's cock, would you like that?"

"You would let me do that?"

"We can talk about it if you would like to do it."

I just wanted to throw it out there so Dawn would think about it, I knew she would be occupied with the thought of sucking Sam's cock for days.

About 11:00 we heard Amy come in.

"You two still up?" Amy said as she came in our bedroom.

"Yes, come on in," Dawn said.

Amy entered the room and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"How was your weekend?" Dawn asked.

"Very good," Amy replied. "How was yours?"

"Incredible," Dawn said.

"Good. I am heading to bed, I am tired from the drive. See you in the morning, I am taking off work tomorrow," Amy said as she stood and left the room.

Dawn and I fell asleep and we slept late the next morning.

After I got up and had breakfast I went to work on making the DVD copies, I wanted to get it out of the way, I had other things to do. I was making the fifth set and working on other things when I heard...

"JAMES YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!"

I knew that scream, I was in deep shit for something.

"GET YOUR ASS IN HERE NOW!!!"

I got up and headed toward the sound of Dawn screaming. When I got to the end of the hall I could see Dawn standing looking down the hall waiting for me. As I looked up I saw that she and Amy had been watching the video from the hot tub on Saturday. She had paused the screen at the place where Sam had his finger up her ass. I was in deep shit.

"What?!" I asked like I hadn't seen the screen.

"Get the fuck over here!" Dawn yelled.

I gingerly walked over to where she and Amy were sitting.

"What were you doing letting Sam stick his finger in my ass?!" Dawn said as she looked at me with a really deep pissed look on her face.

"Well...he asked and in the heat of the moment I told him he could," I said sheepishly.

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

"I was going to."

"I guess you stuck your finger up Olivia's ass too didn't you!"

"Well...I guess you better watch the rest of the video," I said as I looked over at Amy.

"I wanted to show Amy the good time we had this weekend and now this!" Dawn said still looking pissed.

Dawn turned and sat down hard on the sofa and pressed the remote so the video continued. I just stood there watching the screen thinking Olivia was right. As the video went by with Dawn's cries of desire she watched as I reached over and slid my finger in Olivia's asshole.

"I knew it!"

"You didn't seem to mind it at the time," I dared to say.

"That's not the point!"

"Sorry."

"Go back and work on your videos. You'll pay for this!" Dawn said.

I headed back to work on the copies, wondering how much shit I was in for. I figured I'd stay in my room for a while and hope things settled down.

It was taking about 30 minutes to make each set of the 4 DVD's. I was glad it was only taking that long and I didn't have to do it in real time. But it was still boring, sitting there waiting on each copy. I had printed up some cool multi-colored labels that had a fancy looking logo on them that said 'Lotto House Adventures'. I had a label for volumes 1 through 4. I was working on printing up labels for all the DVD's and the DVD boxes while I waited on the copies. I was making the fifth set when the printer ran out of ink. I went to the closet to get more ink cartridges and discovered I was out of one color. I really wanted to finish this if I could but I really didn't want to walk back through the den and face Dawn again. I could have snuck out the back door but my wallet and keys were in the other room. I gathered myself up and headed for the hall.

"I need to go to town and get some computer supplies," I said as I walked into the big room.

Looking up at the TV, I could see they were now watching the evening show with Dawn and Olivia.

"Fine," Dawn said without looking away from the TV.

I grabbed my wallet, keys and coat from the closet and headed out the door. I thought it would be good to get out of the house for an hour or so. I headed to town to the office supply store.

I picked up everything I needed plus extras. I stopped to get some lunch just killing time. I really couldn't understand what Dawn was so pissed about. She couldn't be that pissed over me fingering Olivia's ass, hell I had fucked Amy in the ass several times. Was she really that pissed that another guy had stuck his finger up her ass? Dawn had gotten pretty familiar with Sam while he was here. Amy had stuck her fingers up her ass plenty of times and Dawn had done the same to her, I didn't think it was going to be that big of a deal. She had let Sam cum all over her face and licked up his cum, what was the big deal. I finally headed back toward home, I had been gone a couple of hours.

When I went inside the house, everything was quite. The TV was off and I didn't hear Dawn or Amy anywhere. I headed down to the video room and dropped off the supplies and then I went to the kitchen to get a beer before I started working on the copies again. I had just opened the door of the fridge to grab a beer.

"James!" It was Dawn and it sound like it was coming from upstairs.

I turned to look, Dawn was standing at the top of the stairs wrapped in a long black robe.

"Get up here!" She said.

"I need to finish the videos."

"Get up here now!" Dawn demanded.

Well I guess I was going to find out how much trouble I was in. I turned and headed toward the stairs. I slowly walked up the stairs, Dawn was standing at the top waiting on me. I paused at the top.

"Come with me!" Dawn said as she turned and walked down the hall to our bedroom.

She stopped at the door and motioned for me to go in. I walked in and saw Amy sitting on the side of the bed also wearing a long black robe. I stopped at the foot of the bed and turned to Dawn.

"I really need to work on the DVD's," I said.

"Shut the fuck up!!" Dawn said as she pushed with both hands on my chest causing me to fall back on the bed.

"What are..,"

"Shut up asshole!" Dawn said.

Dawn was now standing beside the bed looking down on me.

"How dare you let another man stick his finger up my ass!" Dawn yelled.

"I said I was sorry," as I raised my hands to her which turned out to be a mistake.

Amy grabbed one hand and Dawn grabbed the other. Amy had a pair of handcuffs in her hand and she expertly slapped them on my wrist.

"What the hell!" I said as they released my hands.

"Now you pay!" Dawn said.

As soon as Dawn had said that she and Amy whipped off their robes. Each was wearing black leather outfits. Amy had on a shiny black leather two piece covered in metal studs that were barely holding her boobs in. I looked at Dawn, she had on a black leather bra covered in metal studs and a leather bikini bottom that was held up by a silver buckle on each side.

"What are you two doing?" Was all I managed to get out before Amy placed her hand over my mouth.

"Shut up!" Amy said. "It's time you were punished for letting another man touch Dawn!"

Dawn bent over and grabbed something from under the bed. When she stood up I could see it was a black leather riding crop. These two were starting to scare me.

"It's time I had a talk!" Dawn said.

Amy removed her hand from my mouth.

"What do you think you are..."

'Whack!,' and I felt a sting across the top of my thigh as Dawn hit me with the riding crop.

"Ouch! What the fuck..."

'Whack!' I felt the sting again.

"I didn't say you could talk!" Dawn told me with a stern look.

I figured I better shut up.

"I said it was time I had a talk, not you!" Dawn said to me. "I never gave you permission to let another man touch me like that. What were you thinking?"

I started to say something but decided against it. I watched as Amy walked around to the other side of the bed. When Amy got to the other side she grabbed one arm again and Dawn grabbed the other and they pulled me up on the bed.

"Now, I am going to explain the rules," Dawn said.

"If I want another man to touch me, I will let you know. If I want another man to stick his finger in my ass or pussy, I'll let you know. If I want to suck another man's cock, I'll let you know. If I want another man to eat my pussy, I'll let you know. And, if I want another man to fuck me, I'll let you know!" Dawn stated.

As I heard Dawn say this I thought that she really was changing the rules if she meant what she said. Maybe she was wanting to have sex with another man, or maybe she was just teasing me.

"Do you understand?!"

I just looked up at her.

"Answer!"

"Ye...ye...yes," I said

"And, if I want to have sex with Amy when you are not around, then I will. Do you understand that!?"

"Yes," I said.

"And, if you want to have sex with Amy again you will ask my permission. Do you understand?!"

"Yes."

"And, if Amy wants to have sex with you when I am not here you will comply and please her! Do you understand?!"

"Hell yes!"

'Whack', shit that hurt.

"Yes or No!"

"Yes!"

"And, if I tell you to let another woman suck your cock, you will! Do you understand?!"

"Yes," I said, wondering what the hell was going on.

"And if I tell you to eat another woman's pussy you will do it, correct!?"

"Yes."

"And, if I decide to let you fuck any other woman beside Amy, you will do it without arguing, correct?!"

"Yes."

Well hell yes, I would do it I thought.

"You will do whatever I tell you to do when I want you to do it James?!"

"Yes."

"Good," Dawn said.

"Now. We need to discuss this fascination you have for assholes," Dawn said. "Did you enjoy fingering Olivia's asshole?"

I wasn't sure what to say. I hesitated.

Dawn lifted the riding crop up.

"Yes!" I blurted out, waiting for the sting of the riding crop.

Dawn lowered the riding crop back down to the bed.

"Do you enjoy fucking Amy in the ass?"

"Yes."

"Amy, do you enjoy getting fucked in the ass by his big cock?"

"Yes I do," Amy replied.

"Do you want him to do it again?"

"Only with your permission," Amy said.

"Good, we understand each other!"

"Do you like sticking your fingers in my ass?!" Dawn said as she looked at me.

"Yes,"

"Why?"

Why? Hell I just did.

"Because it feels good," I said.

"Why does it feel good?"

"Because it is nice and tight."

"Amy. Why do men insist on sticking things in our ass when we have a perfectly good pussy for that?"

"I don't know," Amy said.

"Maybe they don't understand that it hurts?"

"They probably don't," Amy said.

"Maybe we should demonstrate," Dawn said.

"Maybe we should," Amy replied.

Dawn walked around to the foot of the bed and began removing my shoes. Amy sat on the bed and began unbuckling my pants. As soon as my pants were unbuckled and pulled open and Dawn had my shoes off they grabbed my pants and underwear and pulled them off in one yank. As soon as they had my pants off they each grabbed a leg and twisted me over so I was on my stomach.

"What the hell are you doing...," I yelled.

'Pow!'

"Ouch, shit!"

'Pow!'

Dawn hit me hard on the ass again.

"Shut up!" Dawn said.

I felt my legs pulled apart, then the bed jostled and someone sat down on the middle of my back. I could tell one of them was straddling my ass.

"I'm sorry!" I said.

'Slap!'

A hand came down on my ass hard. I cranked my head around as best as I could. I barely caught a glimpse of Amy's long red hair as she sat on my back facing away. I couldn't keep straining my neck so I returned my face to the bed.

I felt a pair of hands pull my ass cheeks apart and then something cold hit my asshole. I started to ask what the hell was going on but decided against it. Then I felt the tip of a finger running down the crack of my ass. The finger stopped at my asshole. I could feel the finger was slick with something. Then a finger began probing my asshole and slowly inserted its way in. I tried to clinch my ass checks together to stop this invasion.

'Slap!'

"Relax! We have too!" I heard Dawn say.

And the finger pushed deeper and probed my insides.

"Do you like it?!" Dawn said.

I hesitated. It did hurt some.

'Slap!'

A hand hit my ass again, hard.

"Do you like it?!"

"Yes," was the only thing I safely knew to say.

I felt the finger removed from my ass and then I felt more pressure as what felt like two fingers were prying me open. This did hurt a little, I was regretting all the times I had shoved my fingers in Dawn's ass. I could feel the two fingers working their way in and out and probing around. I could feel my asshole being stretched. Amy shifted her weight around some getting off my back. I felt the fingers removed from my ass.

"Roll over!" Dawn commanded.

I slowly turned over as best I could with my hands cuffed together. I saw Amy on her knees on the side of the bed. As soon as I got on my back Amy threw a leg over me and straddled my stomach facing my feet.

"Lift your knees up!" Dawn commanded again.

I raised my knees and as I did Amy grabbed each one and pulled them up and spread my legs apart. I watched as Dawn reached down to the floor and produced a small dildo. 'Oh shit' was all I could think.

"Now you get to feel what we feel!" Dawn said.

She placed the tip of the dildo up next to my asshole and twisted it around, smearing some type of lube around on it. Slowly Dawn began to push on the dildo. I could feel my asshole begin to stretch. Even though Dawn was slow, it was uncomfortable as she pushed more of the dildo in me.

"Ummm," was all I managed.

Amy pulled back on my knees as Dawn pushed more into me. I felt the dildo slip past my rectum. The look I got at the dildo before it disappeared, it looked to be about an inch and a half in diameter and about 6 inches long. It felt as if Dawn was determined to jam it all up my ass.

"Look Dawn!" Amy said.

"Why he is getting a hard-on, he must like it. I'll push harder," Dawn said.

Even though it hurt, I could feel my cock beginning to stiffen. Dawn pushed again and I felt the dildo slip deep in my bowels. I was wondering how Amy ever managed to take my entire cock up her ass. Dawn pushed the dildo all the way in to the flange.

"How does that feel?" Dawn asked.

"Okay," I said as the pressure began to subside.

My cock was now stiffening more.

"Now that you know what it feels like, you are ready," Dawn said.

Amy released the hold on my knees and my feet were touching the bed again. Amy stood up while still straddling me. She pushed the black leather bottom down and stepped out of it, then she lowered her beautiful ass down to my chest and then pulled her legs under her.

"Now you may please Amy!" Dawn said.

Amy was still facing my feet as she slid back and lowered her ass right on my face.

"Tongue her ass!" Dawn yelled.

I was more than happy to tongue Amy's asshole. She lowered her ass down so that it was just out of reach. I stuck out my tongue and raised my head so that I could flick her asshole. As Amy felt my tongue on her asshole she lowered herself down so that I could drive my tongue into her tight little pucker. I wanted to reach up and pull her down, but she was sitting on my cuffed hands.

As I probed Amy's asshole, she responded by pushing herself down on my face harder. I continued to tongue her ass and lube it with my saliva. Once I had her good and wet I could drive my tongue deeper into her asshole. Amy moaned softly. I knew I couldn't get Amy off just by tonguing her asshole, but she seemed to be enjoying it. Amy let me tongue her tight little hole for a long time.

"Lean forward Amy," Dawn said.

Amy begin to lean forward, as she did I felt her begin to slide her pussy up to my mouth. As she leaned forward propped up on her hands she positioned herself so I could lick and suck her pussy, this was better. As Amy laid down on me, I could feel the pressure of her breasts in her leather top touching my stomach. I drove my tongue deeper into her, her juices were flowing. I think Amy was already turned on by what her and Dawn were doing to me.

Suddenly, I was brought back to reality as Dawn grabbed the dildo now in my relaxed ass and began working it in and out. I paused for moment as I felt the intensity of the dildo. Then I started sucking on Amy's pussy hard, she began grinding her pussy down onto my mouth. Amy slid back some more so I could get to her clit. I sucked her clit into my mouth and tongued it at the same time. I could hear Amy moaning louder. I was wishing Amy would wrap her mouth around my cock but I guessed it wasn't in Dawn's plans.

Amy began to grind harder and faster against my mouth. I sucked and tongued her clit as best as I could. Amy was moaning and groaning more now. I could feel her juices running down the side of my face as she began to hump my face. She was about to come in my mouth. She pushed down hard and jerked against my lips as she came. I licked the inside of her pussy clean.

"Enough Amy!" Dawn said.

Amy slowly rolled off me, as she did I caught a glimpse of Dawn standing at the end of the bed quickly pulling her hand out her leather bottoms.

"My turn now," Dawn said.

Amy walked around behind Dawn and wrapped her arms around her stomach. Amy slid a hand down into Dawn's leather panties. I watched as I saw Amy fingering her pussy inside her leather outfit.

"You want to touch me James?" Dawn asked with a seductive look.

"Yes."

"You can't!" Dawn said as Amy's fingers dug deeper into her pussy.

Dawn stared at me for about 5 minutes while Amy fingered her pussy.

"Amy, take my bottoms off!"

Amy pulled her hands from inside Dawn's panties and slipped them around to the side. She pulled the leather belt back through the buckle on one side, then she pulled the leather back through the buckle on the other side. Amy pulled back on the leather tab and released it from the buckle. She then separated the sides but held them up. She used her other hand to unbuckle the other side. Amy let go of the sides and the leather bottoms fell to the floor. Amy slipped her hands around again and began to rub Dawn's pussy again. My cock was swelling and making me miserable.

drmac100
drmac100
1,235 Followers