Life after the Lottery Ch. 15 Pt. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drmac100
drmac100
1,235 Followers

"You better cum with me this time!" Sam said as she looked at me grinding faster and faster.

I couldn't believe she had taken all of me into her while driving her full weight down on me. Sam found the pace she wanted; she was biting down on her lip again. I watched as she took one hand and began fingering her clit. I watched her face as it began to contort. She fingered her clit harder and faster as she worked to move her hips. My balls were beginning to tighten as I watched her. Sam's breath began to come harder and faster, she was nearing a second orgasm already.

"James are you ready!" She gasped.

"Just say when," I told her.

I watched as her hand became a blur over her clit even as she ground her hips into me faster and faster.

"Ah, ah, ah!!!"

She was nearing her peak.

"James I am about to come!!! Oh my god!!! Now!!!"

I felt her pussy tighten down on my shaft, I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Oh my god!!!" Sam screamed as she sat up and threw her head back as she jerked over and over.

I began releasing huge amounts of cum deep into Sam.

"Yes, yes, yes!!!" She screamed as she began to jerk and I continued to shoot load after load into her young pussy.

"Oh my god Sam!" I yelled.

"Keep coming in me!!! Oh god your cum is so hot!!! Fuck me!!!"

I could feel my hot cum filling her. Sam stopped grinding and just sat on top of me as she twitched and jerked, her stomach muscles convulsing. Sam threw her hands behind her and leaned back. I looked down at her pussy and saw my cum beginning to run out.

"Oh god James, that was wonderful, I've never been fucked so well." Sam said with a laugh.

"Sam, how did you do it?" Amy asked as she rubbed her shoulders.

"My pussy loosens after I have an orgasm, so I just had to have my first one so I could get all of him in me."

"Was it everything you wanted Sam?" Dawn asked.

"Oh god yes and more, you are so lucky Dawn."

"Well Sam, he is yours as long as you are here," Dawn said.

"Oh god really, you don't mind?!"

"No."

"Did you enjoy my Christmas present James?" Sam asked with a smile.

"Very much!"

Sam sat for a while just wiggling her pussy around on my still partially hard cock. After a few more minutes she looked up at Dawn and Amy. Sam reached up and Dawn and Amy pulled her up. My softening cock came out with a plop. Once Sam was on her feet she hugged Dawn and kissed her on the lips.

"You guys are so great!" Sam said as she kissed Dawn again.

"Yes they are," Amy said.

"I'm sweating so much, Dawn could you take my lovely necklace off please?" Sam asked.

Sam was dripping sweat. I watched as Dawn unhooked her necklace, Sam took it and returned it to the box along with her earrings and bracelet; she left her nipple jewelry on.

"That looks like a good idea," Amy said.

Amy and Dawn removed their jewelry and returned it to the black velvet boxes, except for their nipple jewels.

"Let's get a glass of wine and sit by the fire, James would you like some?"

"Yes please."

The girls walked to the kitchen to get some more wine. I watched as Sam walked away, looking at the cum running down the inside of her legs. I gathered up the girl's lingerie while they were gone and tossed it on the sofa. I scooted over to the sofa and leaned back against it while I sat on the floor. Sam had done a number on my cock, it was completely spent. The girls returned, handed me my glass and sat down on the floor again in front of the fireplace. We sat and drank wine and talked until the glasses were empty.

Dawn took Sam's glass from her and handed it to me.

"Sam, we need to do one more thing," Dawn said.

"What would that be?" Sam asked.

"I need to clean you up."

Dawn took her hands and gently pushed Sam's back to the floor. Once she was lying back Dawn began kissing her way down between her breasts, slowly working her way toward her pussy. Once Dawn was down to Sam's thighs she began licking the cum off her legs and inner thighs. Amy pulled Sam's legs apart and moved in and began licking Sam's other thigh. Dawn wanted to eat Sam, I guess she would get her wish now.

"Guys, I am still pretty sensitive," Sam said.

"We'll take it easy on you, at first," Amy said.

I watched as my wife and Amy took turns licking all of my cum and Sam's juices off her thighs. Once they had her thighs cleaned off Dawn slowly began licking Sam's pussy lips softly. As she began to tenderly clean Sam's pussy Amy moved and began to lick her nipples. All the girls nipples were standing out swollen and erect from the effects of the nipple rings, I was sure they were tender by now. Amy tenderly licked Sam's nipples. Sam reached up and pulled Amy's mouth down onto her nipple, Amy took her entire nipple into her mouth and began to suck on it.

I looked at Dawn as she began to slip her tongue in between Sam's pussy lips. Sam was starting to moan again. Amy and Dawn took their time with Sam but Dawn slowly began to become more aggressive with her tongue. It appeared Sam's sensitivity was lessening. Dawn lifted Sam's knees up so she could get to her pussy better. Dawn leaned forward and planted her mouth squarely on Sam's pussy and began to suck all of my cum out of her. Sam moaned as Dawn dug into her, driving her tongue deep inside her. Amy was sucking on Sam's nipples even harder.

Sam began to moan louder and thrashed her head from side to side. As Dawn sucked on Sam's pussy she began trying to thrust her hips up to meet her mouth. Dawn seemed to be enjoying Sam's shaved pussy as she worked her mouth all over her. The more Dawn sucked the harder Sam thrust her hips up. Dawn was now moaning as she continued to work on Sam.

Sam became more and more vocal and continued to thrash around as Amy and Dawn enjoyed her body. Sam finally started screaming for them to stop as she began to buck her hips wildly. As Dawn began to suck directly on her clit Sam arched her back several times in a jerk and screamed.

"I'm coming!!!"

With that she jerked hard several times against Dawn's mouth.

"Oh my god! Ah, ah, ah!!" Sam cried.

Sam grabbed Amy's head and pulled her off her nipples.

"I can't take anymore, please stop!!" She yelled as she reached for Dawn's head.

Dawn realizing that Sam was way over the edge now and released her lip lock on her pussy. Sam was lying on her back, her stomach muscles twitching as her orgasm subsided.

"Oh jeez! That was incredible but I can't take anymore you two!" Sam said.

Amy placed a hand on Sam's belly and tried to rub her stomach, even as her hand touched her belly Sam twitched and jerked more.

"Please, let me just lay here!"

As I watched Sam Dawn looked up at me with a satisfied smile. Amy moved toward Dawn as they both got to their knees and then she kissed Dawn, wanting to taste her sister's juices. I watched as they kissed for a long time then Amy reached up and began messaging Dawn's breasts. Dawn reacted by moving from between Sam's legs so she and Amy could hug. Dawn ran a hand down between Amy's legs and began to finger her pussy. They continued this way for a few minutes then Amy helped Dawn down to the floor. Once Dawn was lying on her back Amy turned so she could get her head between Dawn's legs and then straddled her face.

I watched as they settled into a 69, slurping and tonguing each other. They continued this way for about 15 minutes before Sam sat up and watched them. Sam seemed to be fascinated by what she saw, I guess seeing her sister go down on another women was exciting her, it was exciting me as my cock returned to full attention. Sam eventually looked over at me leaning against the sofa, when she saw my erect cock, she crawled over to me. Sam leaned forward and kissed me and then moved her head down and placed her lips around the end of my shaft.

Sam eventually engulfed me with her mouth and began moving up and down, swirling her tongue around the head of cock as she came back up to the end each time. For an 18 year old she was giving me an excellent blowjob. I continued to watch Dawn and Amy as Sam began to take more and more of my cock into her mouth. I concentrated on what Sam was doing, she had reached the point where the head of cock was bumping into the back of her throat. I became curious to see how much she could take, wondering if she was like Amy.

Sam managed to get a lot of me down her throat, she couldn't take the entire length like Amy but she was doing a pretty good job; I guess the two of them had no gag reflex and I was thinking with a little more practice she could take all of me down her throat. Even though she was not taking it all the sensation of her mouth and the action between Dawn and Amy was pushing me to the edge again. Sam began to bob her head up and down faster.

Dawn and Amy began to moan and groan as they were each nearing their peak. Sam was madly going at my cock, I began to feel my on orgasm building again. About the same time I heard Dawn and Amy screaming into each other's pussy, I reached for Sam's head and pushed it down. As the head of my cock slipped down her throat I began pumping shot after shot of cum into her. Sam moaned as I released load after load down her throat then she slipped back up and sucked my cock dry. Amy and Dawn where exhausted and lying on each other breathing very hard.

After a long time Sam laid her head in my lap and was slowing stroking my softening cock with one hand, Amy and Dawn had rolled off each other and were lying quietly on their backs. Everyone looked completely satisfied.

"Merry Christmas everyone!" I said and everyone started laughing.

After the laughing subsided everyone began to sit up.

"Oh my god, that was good!" Amy said.

"What a great Christmas Eve!" Sam said.

"It's getting late, Amy you have to get up in the morning," Dawn said.

"Can we just sleep here in front of the fire?" Amy asked.

"I guess we can if you want to," Dawn told her.

"Let's do that!" Sam said.

"It's okay with me, but if we are let me go gets some blankets and pillows," Dawn told them.

"I'll help," Sam said.

Dawn and I had slept in front of the fireplace many times so this was no different for us. Dawn and Sam went to the closet and grabbed several blankets and some extra pillows; I stirred the fire and put some more wood on it. Dawn returned and spread two blankets on the floor for everyone to lie on. I watched as Amy and Sam sat up close to the fire and Dawn positioned herself next to them.

"We better take these off," Dawn said as she reached up and removed her nipple rings.

Once Dawn had hers off she reached over and helped Sam take hers off. Dawn collected all the jewels up from everyone and stood and placed them on the mantel of the fireplace. She got back down on the blanket and they all lay down.

"Come on James, lay here between me and Dawn," Amy said as Dawn moved to make a place for me.

I crawled between them, Dawn turned toward me and laid an arm across my chest, Amy turned toward me and did the same thing. Sam snuggled up behind Amy. I turned the lights off and we all went to sleep by the fire.

drmac100
drmac100
1,235 Followers