Life after the Lottery Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drmac100
drmac100
1,232 Followers

"Maybe you can get some more sleep before we get to LA," I said.

"No, I'm awake now; I will have to find something to occupy my time."

"Good luck with that," I told her.

I heard Mike tell Jill that he needed to go to the restroom. She got up out of her seat to let him out. I looked her over while she was standing; she was tall and had an incredible set of long legs and nice size breast hiding under her blouse. She looked over at Dawn then looked at me and smiled. When Mike got to the aisle he bravely paused and took a long look at Dawn's pussy. He looked up at me and smiled before heading toward the restroom.

Jill stood in the aisle waiting for him to come back.

"Maybe we should get together in Maui," Jill said. "We are staying in the penthouse at Black Rock if you two want to come by; we'll be there a couple of weeks."

I guessed Mike and Jill had a few dollars; you didn't stay in a penthouse anywhere in Hawaii for a few weeks if you didn't have some bucks.

"We might just do that, maybe we could all go out to dinner one night."

"There is an excellent restaurant in the hotel, we stay there a lot. You two could join us and then come back to the room for some drinks."

Jill wasn't shy; she continued to talk as she kept looking at Dawn's legs and pussy. I was wondering what the two guys in the front of the plane were taking from this conversation. The guy in front of us had finally stopped coughing from choking on his coffee.

Mike came back to his seat, Jill let him back in after he took another long look at Dawn. Jill told him our names and said she had invited us out for dinner. Mike said that it sounded like a good idea before he sat back down. Jill took another look at Dawn and then sat down.

Janice came back and asked Jill if she needed more coffee, she said no and handed her the cup she had. Janice turned to me and asked if I needed another refill, I told her no and handed her my cup. When she took my cup she slipped me a piece of paper before she walked off. I unfolded the piece of paper.

'I am wearing a pair just like that right now. Can I see more? Janice.'

I thought that was pretty brave of her. I wasn't sure exactly how to respond to her. I looked over at Dawn's partially exposed pussy then I grabbed the hem of her skirt and pulled it up several inches. I knew Dawn wouldn't care. I had Dawn's skirt pulled up enough now that I could see her skin on her mound just above the top of her panties. Through the thin material, anyone would be able to tell Dawn was shaved clean and would clearly see her pussy lips through the fabric.

I looked up to see Jill watching me; she looked at me and winked. I reached out to hand her the note Janice had given me. She read it and then looked back over at me and smiled real big before she handed the note back to me.

Janice walked back up to our seat.

"Are you comfortable, anything I can get for you?"

"No, I think we are doing fine."

Janice looked down at Dawn's exposed pussy for several seconds then looked back at me and smiled.

"It does appear you two are comfortable; let me know if I can get you anything."

Janice turned and walked away. Jill was looking over as Janice checked out Dawn, she giggled a little. She turned and whispered something to Mike; he looked over and leaned toward us so he could get a look at Dawn's pussy. Mike looked a few seconds then looked at me and winked.

Jill reached across the aisle and told me to give her the note from Janice. I handed her the note, she took a pen from her purse and wrote something on the note and handed it back to me. I looked at the note and Jill had written:

'I showed you my wife's pussy, now you show me yours. James.'

I looked back at Jill and smiled real big, she winked at me with a big smile.

I heard the guy in front of us getting up again; I guess he needed to go to the restroom again. I thought about pulling Dawn's skirt down but Jill looked over at me then looked at the guy getting up again. I decided to let him get a good look.

He stood up, took a quick look at Dawn's pussy and then headed for the restroom again. After he walked by Jill started laughing. I hoped he wasn't going to say something to anyone but I really doubted he would. A few minutes went by and I heard the restroom door in first class open. When the guy got even to our aisle he just stopped and looked at Dawn, I guess he knew she was exposing herself on purpose so he took his time and looked. He finally shook his head and returned to his seat.

I heard Jill's call button go off. She had called for Janice to come. When the bell dinged it stirred Dawn awake. Dawn turned her head and looked at me.

"Are you enjoying showing everyone my pussy?"

"I thought you were asleep." I said.

"Obviously."

Dawn sat her seat back up but made no effort to pull her skirt down even though it slid down some when she sat up.

"Why didn't you just pull my panties off?" Dawn whispered in my ear.

"Didn't need to, we can see through them," I whispered back.

"I hope everyone enjoyed the show," Dawn said with a smile and turned to look at Jill.

Jill winked back at Dawn.

"You awake?" Jill asked.

"I am now."

"My name is Jill."

"I know."

"How long have you been awake Dawn?"

"Long enough," Dawn replied.

Janice appeared beside Jill.

"What can I do for you?" She asked Jill.

"Could you get me a soft drink please?" Jill asked.

"Sure."

Janice turned to us.

"May I get you a cup of coffee ma'am?"

"That sounds like a good idea, please."

"Anything else for you sir?"

"Would you please throw this away," I said as I handed Janice the note.

Janice took it and headed back to her station closing the curtain between first class and the rest of the plane as she went.

"Jill and Mike are going to Maui also," I told Dawn.

"Really, I didn't hear that part."

"They invited us to dinner at their hotel one night."

Dawn looked over at Jill and said, "That sounds like a good plan."

Janice returned with Jill's soda and Dawn's coffee, she handed me another note and walked away.

"What are you two doing, passing notes?" Dawn asked.

"She slipped me a note asking me to show her more of your pussy so I did. Jill wrote on it that she had to show us hers now."

I opened the note up and read it:

'If I get caught I will get fired! I will be back in a few minutes after I make sure the other attendants are busy. Janice.'

Dawn looked at the note and then took it and handed it to Jill. Jill read it and looked back over at us.

"I need to stretch my legs," Dawn said.

She handed me her coffee and stood up in the aisle. After she stood up she smoothed out her skirt in the front and back. I handed her coffee back to her while she stood. Dawn stood between the seats in front of us and sipped her coffee. I was shocked when I saw Jill reach forward and run a hand up the inside of Dawn's leg and up to her pussy. Dawn just looked at Jill while she appeared to be rubbing her pussy.

"I think having dinner with you two is definitely a good idea," Dawn said.

Jill removed her hand from Dawn's pussy and returned it to her lap. I heard Janice come through the curtain. She walked up between the two seats and stopped.

"The captain will be turning on the seatbelt sign soon; we are about a half hour from landing."

Janice looked around to make sure no one was looking, I realized what Dawn had done; she was blocking the aisle so the two guys in the front seats couldn't look back.

"Let me make sure you know how to fasten your seat belts."

Janice looked around again and then reached down and grabbed the hem of her mid thigh skirt and pulled it up.

"You have to grab it like this and pull."

Janice pulled her skirt all the way up to her waist. She did have on a pair of see through panties under her skirt. She turned to show me and then turned to show Jill and Mike. We could clearly see a neatly trimmed patch of brown hair.

"Do you think you can handle that?" Janice remarked.

"I believe I could handle that if I had to," I said.

Janice turned back toward me and smiled while she pushed her skirt back down. She and Dawn giggled a little. I saw the guy in front of us turn to look over the seat.

"Yes sir, I believe you could handle it if the situation presented itself. I noticed on your ticket that you are heading on to Maui. Maui is nice; I will be working a flight next weekend so I get to stay over. I do that every few months."

Janice turned and walked back to the curtain and went through it again. Dawn turned around to face the guy looking back over the seat.

"Where are you headed to?" She asked him.

"Uh, LA for a few days. You going to Hawaii for a vacation?"

"Yes we will be staying there for three weeks."

Dawn turned back around and sat back down leaving the guy in suspense.

"Jill, did you bring your cell phone with you?" Dawn asked.

"Yes, did you bring yours?"

"Yes."

Jill pulled a card from her purse and handed it to Dawn, it had her cell phone number on it. Dawn asked Jill for another card and a pen; she wrote her cell phone number on it and handed it back to her.

The seatbelt sign dinged and Janice appeared through the curtain.

"Let me collect your cups and glasses; the captain has turned on the seatbelt sign."

"Can I get my purse from the overhead first?" Dawn asked.

"I will get it for you but you will have to put it under the seat before we land."

Janice reached up to retrieve Dawn's purse, while she was reaching up Dawn slid a hand up her inner thigh. Janice jumped slightly when Dawn's hand slipped up under her skirt. She kept her arms up reaching for Dawn's purse while Dawn rubbed her pussy. Dawn removed her hand from under her skirt and Janice handed her the purse.

"Thank you Janice."

"No, thank you, it has been a pleasure serving you. Now buckle your seat belts please."

"Mine won't buckle, would you check it please."

Dawn reached down and pulled her skirt up; Janice leaned over and slipped her hand between Dawn's legs and rubbed her pussy for a few seconds then buckled Dawn's seatbelt for her.

"That should do it."

"Yes, I think you got it just right, thanks."

Janice walked away again. Dawn dug through her purse, got out one of her cards from work, and wrote her cell phone number on it. She stuck the card in a pocket that was on the front of her sweater.

We finally landed in LA, once we were at the gate we waited while the two guys in the front rows left ahead of us. We stood up when Jill and Mike got up, I hadn't realized it but Jill was quite tall, I guessed close to 6 feet. Mike was also tall, just a little taller than Jill.

"Damn, I feel like I am in the land of the giants," Dawn said.

Jill also was rather shapely, she had a nice figure and nice breasts and her blonde hair was long. We were getting our things from the overheads when Janice came back.

"It's been fun flying with you all, these early morning flights are usually so boring," Janice told us.

Dawn handed her the card with her cell phone number on it and told her to call her when she got to Maui or when she was in our town. Janice agreed and escorted us to the door of the plane. She stopped the other passengers from getting off and let us through the door. I saw Jill look back at Janice and wink.

We had about an hour and half before the next flight left. Mike suggested we find someplace to eat breakfast. All we could find was a McDonald's in the concourse open at that time of the morning. We all grabbed something and sat down at a table, the place was nearly empty; it was about 5:00am. west coast time.

"You two seem like a fun couple," Jill said.

"We have some fun," I said.

"I didn't startle you on the plane, did I Dawn?" Jill asked.

"No you didn't. Janice seems like a good spirit," Dawn replied.

"Hey, do you two think she would meet us for a dinner next weekend?" Mike asked.

"I believe she would, I think she will call when she gets there," Dawn replied.

"Would you like to get together if she calls?" Jill asked.

"I'll call you if she calls, we can get together at the house we are renting," Dawn told her.

"How long is the flight from here?" I asked Mike.

"About 5 long hours," Mike replied. "That's why we always fly first class; we tall people would be suffering all the way if we were in the back."

"What do you do to kill the time?" I asked.

"It depends," Jill said.

"Depends on what?" Dawn asked.

"Depends on how many people are in first class and the stewardess we get."

"What do you mean?" Dawn asked.

"Well, sometimes we have some fun if we can get away with it?"

"How much fun?" Dawn asked.

"Real fun," Mike said.

"Are you saying you fool around on the plane?" Dawn asked.

"Yes."

"Have you ever fucked on the plane?" Dawn asked.

"Once or twice," Jill said with a smile.

"I can't believe that!" Dawn replied.

"We can't always do that but we do fool around a little if we can, teasing other passengers or the attendants if we can get away with it."

"Have you ever got in trouble?"

"Last year the pilot came and got onto us for fooling around, but I really think he just wanted to come and look," Jill told us.

"I don't see how you can get away with that on an airplane."

"We will just have to wait and see," Mike told us.

Dawn asked Jill and Mike about places to see in Maui since they had been there a lot. They talked about some of the things to see and do before we headed for the gate. The flight was originating out of LA so there wasn't any wait for it to arrive. We had about 30 minutes before the flight took off, we showed our tickets to the gate attendant and she let us go ahead and get on the plane because we were flying first class.

When we entered the first class cabin Jill looked around and said, "This is great."

"What?" I asked.

"There are only two rows of first class seats, there won't be a crowd."

We had been assigned the front row and Jill and Mike were across from us in the other front row. We stuffed our junk in the overhead and sat down.

"If we get real lucky there may be no one else in first class," Jill said.

The flight attendant came up to us and asked if we would like some champagne while we waited. Of course we did. She left and returned with four champagne glasses and a bottle. She poured each of us a glass and asked if we needed anything else. I looked at her name tag and saw that her name was Angelia.

"Angelia, will you be working the first class cabin?" I asked.

"Yes I will, you let me know if you need anything."

Angelia headed back to the curtain as other passengers started boarding the plane. We all sat and talked while we sipped our drinks. After about ten minutes we thought we were going to have first class to ourselves. Then we heard Angelia leading someone to first class.

I turned to see who was going to be sitting with us and couldn't believe what I saw. Following Angelia were two smoking hot women, one was a beautiful tall brunette and the other was a shorter blonde. The brunette was well built and was wearing a pair of short blue jean cut offs and a halter-top holding up a nice pair of big breasts. The blonde was wearing a white short tennis skirt and blue silk blouse. They set down behind Dawn and me. They were a bubbly pair giggling and laughing.

I stood up and introduced myself while Angelia was pouring them a glass of champagne. I found out the brunette's name was Christine and the blonde's name was April. Dawn stood up and said 'hi' and introduced herself. Christine and April were very friendly and outgoing; they said there were going to Maui for a vacation.

Dawn and I sat down to finish our drinks.

"If she can get on the plane wearing those shorts and that halter-top with her tits hanging out I am getting rid of this sweater."

Dawn stood back up and began unbuttoning her sweater; she had it off quickly and tossed it into the overhead. I looked over and saw Jill and Mike admiring what they saw.

"Nice blouse," I heard April say.

"Thanks, I didn't know if I would be able to wear it on the plane."

"If you're flying first class you can pretty much get away with anything," Christine said.

Angelia came through the curtain while Dawn was still standing.

"I really like your blouse," she said as she walked up to Dawn. "We will be taking off in about 5 minutes, I need to collect your glasses until we get in the air then I will be back to take your drink orders."

"Thank you Angelia," Dawn said as she sat down.

Angelia went through the curtain and closed it behind her.

"Angelia is cute," I said.

She was wearing a short flowered Hawaiian print dress.

"I think this is going to be a good flight," Jill said leaning across the aisle talking to Dawn.

"You think so?" Dawn replied.

"Oh yes!"

Jill got up and introduced herself to Christine and April, in just a few minutes they were all giggling and laughing. I even heard Jill tell the two girls that we were going to have a fun flight. Then I heard the girls agree with Jill and giggle some more. Christine and April appeared to be in their early twenties; I couldn't help but wonder if they were a couple.

I heard the engines start on the plane, Angelia came through the curtain and went through the safety instructions then she went back out. We all sat back and waited for the take off. We rolled away from the gate finally, taxied out, and waited for take-off. Angelia came back one last time to check our seatbelts; she paused and told us to stay seated until the seatbelt sign was turned off.

We finally got airborne and were on the way. About 20 minutes later the seatbelt sign went off and Angelia appeared a short time after. I heard her ask the pair behind us what they would like to drink; I was surprised when they ordered some pretty stiff drinks. Angelia came to Dawn and me next and asked what we wanted. Dawn and I ordered some more coffee. Angelia went to Jill and Mike and they both ordered some wine. Angelia said she would be right back and then see what we wanted for breakfast.

In a few minutes Angelia appeared with the drinks for the others then came back with a pot of coffee and two cups for Dawn and me. After she poured our coffee she asked us what we would like for breakfast, we told her we ate before we took off and would pass. Then she asked Jill and Mike and they passed too. I heard her asking the two girls what they wanted and they ask her if she had some fruit, she said she did and would be right back.

Jill got up again and came over to talk to us.

"Listen, Angelia is going to be cool, I know the type."

"What do you mean 'you know the type?'" Dawn asked.

"Experience, Angelia is a party girl; she will be cool for the right price."

"You mean bribe her?" Dawn said.

"No, but a nice tip would go a long way, we do it all the time."

"How much is a nice tip?" I asked.

"A couple of hundred usually takes care of it. You okay with that?" Jill asked.

"Sure, I got it covered," I told Jill.

I pulled out my wallet and gave Jill 2 hundred dollar bills.

"That's more than enough."

"Let's make sure she is cool," I said.

Jill went back to her seat and Mike handed her some more money. When Angelia returned with the fruit for Christine and April, Jill got up, came up to Angelia and told her she had changed her mind and would like some fruit too. Angelia told her she would get it but Jill said she would follow her to the galley and get it if she didn't mind. Jill followed Angelia through the curtain to the galley. A few minutes later Jill returned with a bowl of fruit.

"Taken care of!" Jill said while she stood in front of us.

"Really?" Dawn asked.

"She is cool about things going on in first class, she just warned me that the pilot on this flight likes to walk the aisles once we get to cruising altitude but not to worry she has to meet him at the door before he comes out."

drmac100
drmac100
1,232 Followers