Life after the Lottery Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drmac100
drmac100
1,233 Followers

Jill went to talk to the girls behind us, I heard them giggling and laughing. I heard Christine say she couldn't wait. It appeared that Jill and Mike were regulars at this game. Jill came back to us and sat down in my lap.

"Listen, we have a long flight ahead. We need to wait awhile until the stewardesses feed the rest of the plane, it will take about an hour then everything will settle down. I would guess that in about 30 minutes the pilot will be coming out to walk up and down the aisle talking to the passengers; he will probably start up here. It has been my experience with wandering pilots that if they see some skin, they will keep coming back but usually won't say anything."

"So what do we do?" Dawn asked.

"Why don't you take another nap? April is going to do the same thing with Christine's help."

"What are you going to be doing?" Dawn asked Jill.

"Don't worry about me. The pilots are used to this stuff so don't worry, they get bored flying also."

While Jill was sitting in my lap I noticed two things; one, she wasn't wearing a bra under her silk top and two, she wasn't wearing any panties under her loose fitting shorts. Dawn also noticed that she wasn't wearing any panties. We could see a nicely shaved pussy under her baggie shorts.

"I think I will take a nap then," Dawn said as she laid her seat back.

Jill reached over and pulled the edge of Dawn's skirt up so that we could just see her pussy lips. Dawn spread her legs slightly for a better view.

"Perfect."

Jill got up from my lap and looked back at April.

"That will do it."

I wanted to look over the top of the seat to see what April was doing but I figured I better not press my luck.

"I think I will take a nap James, wake me up if anything interesting happens."

Dawn handed me her coffee cup, settled into the seat and closed her eyes. I decided to get up and take the coffee cup to the galley. I looked at April in her white tennis skirt as I walked by. April had hooked the hem of her skirt on the arm of the seat to look like it had happened when she sat down. It was pulled up to her waist on the aisle side; I could see all of her thigh on that side and the top of a white thong. April looked up at me and winked.

Before I got to the curtain Angelia appeared.

"I'll take those for you sir."

"It's James."

"Okay, is there anything else you need?" Angelia asked me.

"Maybe I should ask you if there is anything else you need?"

"I'm good, thanks."

"If you get bored, come see us."

"I just might do that," Angelia said with a wink and turned to take the cups to the galley.

I looked at April again, as I walked back to my seat I also checked out the cleavage Christine was exposing with her halter-top, she had some pretty large breasts. I went back to my seat and decided Dawn had the best idea so I pushed my seat back so I could rest. I looked over at Dawn and she appeared to be snoozing, I stopped to admire how her breasts appeared through the thin top and bra.

About 30 minutes later Angelia appeared carrying a tray with several cups of coffee, she went forward and knocked on the door of the cockpit. The door opened and she went in to deliver the coffee and the door closed behind her. About 15 minutes later she came back out laughing at the flight crew as she closed the door.

"Your wife looks comfortable," Angelia said as she stood between the bulkhead and Dawn's seat.

"I think she is, we didn't get any sleep last night because we had to leave for the airport about 3:00 A.M."

"A lot of people sleep on this flight because it is so early in morning," Angelia said.

"It must make for a long day for you," I asked Angelia.

"My day starts pretty early but when we end in Maui I stay over for the weekend and then start again on Tuesday."

"What kind of schedule do you have?" I asked.

"I make one flight a day going in one direction or the other. If I fly to Maui in the morning, I stay overnight and then flight back to LA the next day and then do it again. This Saturday flight is always full so there are extra attendants."

"Where do you stay each night?" I asked.

"There are 4 of us that share an apartment in both places plus we rent it out to other attendants when they need a place to stay so it works out pretty well."

"Sounds like a lot of hard work, do you ever get to have any fun?"

"It is, but I get to travel to a lot of places. Sometimes I work flights going to other countries."

"Do you ever get to have any fun while flying?" I asked.

"Sometimes."

"Like what?"

"I shouldn't tell you but I know some of the flight crew real well, like this group, and during long flights we have been known to have a little fun in the cockpit."

"Really? Are you going to have any fun this flight?"

"Maybe, that's what I was laughing about when I came out, the crew was already teasing me this morning," Angelia said.

"Well I hope you have a good time today and in Maui this weekend."

"I will. Do you need anything right now, James?"

"I think I'm good for now."

"The pilot will probably be out in about 10 minutes, he will want to stop and introduce himself...and I am sure take a look at your wife," Angelia said as she looked down at Dawn.

After Angelia left the first class section, Jill got up and came over to talk.

"What was she saying about the pilots?" Jill asked.

"I think she does the flight crew sometimes."

"Wow, I knew she was cool."

"I guess so, and she is very attractive also," I said to Jill.

"Yes she is, I think I may ask her to join Mike and me for dinner tonight."

"Do you two ask out the stewardesses often when you fly?" I asked with a smile.

"Just the good looking women," Jill responded with an evil look.

"Sounds like you and Mike travel a lot."

"We vacation a lot and I go with him on his business trips to keep him company. Do you and Dawn travel much?"

"We don't fly much; we usually stay home and have a lot of fun."

"What do you two do?"

"Well I am sort of retired, I am a Psychologist and Dawn is a surgical nurse part of the time."

"That must be nice, how did you manage to retire so young?"

"We came into some money a few years ago so we just do what we want now. What do you and Mike do?"

"Mike is a very well paid computer consultant, I am his unofficial assistant. He is very good at what he does; we travel all over the country and the world."

"Sounds like fun."

"It is; he only has to work when he wants to but he enjoys the work and the travel."

Jill and I continued to talk about or lives some more, I asked her if they ever traveled to the city we lived in and she said several times a year because Mike had a company in town that called him often. I told her that they should call us the next time they were coming to town and that they could stay with us. Jill said she would take us up on it. We heard the cockpit door opening while we were still talking then we saw the pilot come out. He stopped and introduced himself.

"Hi folks, I am your pilot Jim," he said as he stood in the aisle looking over the three of us.

"Nice to meet you Jim, my name is Jill," Jill said as she shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you Jill."

"This is James and his wife Dawn."

The pilot looked first to me then tried to catch a look at Dawn's crotch.

"Nice to meet you James, your wife sure looks comfortable."

"Nice meeting you," I said.

Jim looked Dawn up and down again before he went to introduce himself to April and Christine. I listen as he flirted with Christine while April pretended to sleep. I looked at Jill as she watched him; she was smiling real big so I knew he must be getting an eyeful of April's exposed thigh and Christine's big tits hanging out of her halter-top. When I heard him go through the curtain to the rest of the plane Jill, Christine and April started giggling. That woke Dawn up.

"What are you all laughing about?"

"The pilot just went through, he was checking you out and flirting with Christine and April," Jill told her.

"I think he enjoyed checking out your body Dawn," I told her.

Dawn set her seat upright, she was still half-asleep; she had been sound asleep.

"Staying up all night having sex with me and Amy is catching up with you isn't it?" I asked.

"Yes it is but it was worth it. I'm okay now if I can get something to drink," Dawn said.

Jill reached up and pushed the call button above Dawn. Angelia appeared shortly after.

"What can I get you?" She asked.

"Can you get me a glass of white wine?" Dawn asked.

"Sure. Did you meet the pilot?"

"Yes, he seems nice," Jill said.

"Oh he is, he is very nice," Angelia said to Jill with a big smile.

"You two excuse me," I said as I got up to go to the restroom. I always hated trying to get my 6' 5" body in airplane restrooms but the coffee was catching up with me.

When I got back from the restroom, Jill had taken my seat beside Dawn. She had sat down and turned sideways to talk to Dawn, she had pulled one leg up into the seat spreading her legs. Dawn and I could clearly see her shaved pussy lips with her baggy shorts hanging open.

"Let me get up so you can sit back down," Jill said.

"That's okay; I'll sit with Mike so we can talk."

I sat beside Mike so we could talk. We had been talking for about 15 minutes when the pilot came back. He stopped to introduce himself to Dawn now that she was awake. Mike and I watched as he looked up Jill's shorts at her pussy, he wasn't just trying to sneak a peek now he was looking right at her pussy while he talked. The three of them laughed and he returned to the cockpit. Dawn and Jill looked over at Mike and me, and smiled.

Mike and I talked for about 15 more minutes while Jill and Dawn continued to talk and laugh. Dawn got up to go to the restroom and Jill told me to come and sit with her. I got up and moved to Dawn's seat.

"Your wife is a lot of fun."

"Yes she is," I said.

Jill shifted her leg some so that I could get a better view of her crotch.

"Dawn said you all have a big house out of town, I can't wait to see it next time we are in that area."

"Just give us a call when you are going to be in town, you are more than welcome to stay with us while you are there."

"We will do that, I think we will be in town the first part of July."

"Will you be in town on the 4th?" I asked.

"I think so."

"That would be great; we are having a big cookout on the 4th with a lot of our friends. I think you and Mike would have a fun time. The 4th is on a Monday so why don't you two fly down early on Friday or Saturday and enjoy the party. We have some great parties and this one will be all day Saturday, Sunday and Monday."

"Okay, I'll check Mike's schedule but I am pretty sure he is supposed to be there the week of the fourth."

"That sounds great, just plan on staying with us the whole time you are there, we only live about 20 minutes outside of town."

Dawn came back and stood next to the seat; I told her that Mike and Jill might be able to spend the week of the 4th of July with us and come to the party.

"Hey, that would be great, you two would really enjoy our parties," Dawn said.

Dawn noticed how Jill had her legs spread so I could look at her pussy.

"You two keep talking, I'll sit with Mike," Dawn said as she went and sat next to him.

"Mike will enjoy Dawn's blouse, he is a boob man, I hope she doesn't mind if he stares."

"Dawn won't mind, she likes to show off, a lot like you," I said to Jill.

"That is a pretty daring top to wear on the plane," Jill said.

"Not for her, but someone dared her to wear it."

"Did you dare her to wear it?"

"No, a friend of ours that lives with us did, she likes for Dawn to show off too."

"Your friend...does she often get Dawn to show off in public?" Jill asked.

"It's not just her; the two of them are a couple of teases, so they do things like that just to drive guys crazy. Dawn usually wears that outfit when we go out to a restaurant but with a thin lacey bra. She gets a lot of looks from the men and the women."

"Don't you mind other men and women looking at her?"

"No I don't; Dawn has a hot body and we both get turned on when other people are looking at her."

"That sounds like a lot of fun."

"Do you ever do anything like that, Jill?"

"Sometimes I have some very low cut dresses that Mike likes for me to wear when we go out with his clients to parties or dinner. Mike thinks it helps him get more repeat work," Jill said with a giggle.

"I bet you do look good in a low cut dress, you have some nice breasts," I said to see what reaction I got from Jill.

"Why thank you sir, Mike enjoys them and he really gets turned on when I show them off to his clients. Several of my dresses have a problem with exposing my breasts when I turn or sit wrong, which happens often."

"And Mike doesn't care if other people look?" I asked.

"No; he is not the jealous type. Do you get jealous if Dawn exposes herself to other guys?" Jill asked.

"No, she gets off doing it and I think it is hot. If we are out someplace and she is wearing something revealing and flashes people we will usually have hot sex when we get the first chance."

"That's good," Jill said as she looked over my shoulder. "Because she's letting Mike look at her pussy."

"What is she doing?" I asked.

"She is sitting like I am but with that skirt on Mike is enjoying the view."

"That didn't take long." I said. "Too bad you are not wearing a skirt Jill I would like to see more."

"You would? Well maybe I can show you something else."

Jill looked at me and smiled while she started unbuttoning her top. I was curious to see just how far she would unbutton it.

"You like breasts James?"

"All I can get."

Jill laughed as her fingers continued to unbutton her top down to the top of her shorts. Jill then pulled one side of her top to the side to show me her tit. She had nice looking tits with large dark areolas.

"What do you think James?"

"I think you have some fine breasts."

Jill took one hand and squeezed her breast and nipple while I watched, then she squeezed her other breast.

"Would you like to feel them, James?"

"You don't mind if I touch?"

"You can touch anything you want."

I reached over, stuck my hand inside Jill's top and rubbed, and squeezed one of her breast. They were nice, firm, and rather large. Jill placed her hand on top of mine and pulled it harder against her breast.

"They feel very nice Jill." I said as she looked at me while I continued to massage her breast.

"Thank you."

I moved my hand to her other breast and squeezed her nipple gently for a few minutes, Jill just looked into my eyes the entire time. I looked down at the view of Jill's pussy I could see inside the leg of her shorts; I could see enough to tell she was growing wet. I continued rubbing and pinching her nipple.

"James?"

"Yes."

"Do you mind if Mike touches Dawn?"

"No, why?"

"Mike is rubbing her pussy."

"Dawn can do whatever she wants, how about you?"

"Mike doesn't mind, as long as he gets to watch, like I said, you can touch anything you want."

I looked down at Jill's pussy again and could see it was growing wetter. I stopped squeezing Jill's nipple and used my finger to trace a line down her belly to the top of her shorts, then I slid a finger down the front of her shorts across the front of her pussy and then up her inner thigh. I finally got a reaction out of Jill when I began rubbing the inside of her thighs; she closed her eyes and moaned softly.

After I rubbed the inside of her thighs slowly and softly for several minutes, I slipped my fingers inside the leg of her shorts and lightly ran the tips of my fingers across her pussy lips. Jill shifted slightly and moaned again. I continued to very lightly run my fingers up and down the length of her pussy, using the moisture collecting on her lips to slide my fingers up and over her clit area.

Jill took her hands, reached inside her blouse, and began rubbing her breasts. My cock was growing harder as I watched. By now, her pussy was very wet and I knew I would have no trouble slipping a finger inside her. I ran my middle finger down from the top of her pussy to the bottom and when I slid it back up and let it part her lips.

"Mmmm," came from Jill.

I slipped my finger up and down her pussy several more times and then I pushed it all the way in; Jill was hot and wet.

"Ohh," came out of Jill's mouth.

About that time I heard Dawn moaning behind me, I guess Mike was having as much fun as I was. My cock got even harder knowing he was fingering Dawn. I slipped my finger in and out of Jill several times.

"Oh god!" Came out a little louder from Jill.

I pulled my middle finger out of Jill and then slipped my index finger and middle finger inside Jill and curled them up to rub her g-spot.

"Oh god!"

Jill was getting a little too loud. I heard the girls behind us moving then they stood up and their heads appeared over the top of our seats as they looked to see what was going on.

"I told you," Christine said to April.

I pushed my two fingers in as far as I could get them to go then slowly began to slide them in and out, rubbing across Jill's g-spot each time I withdrew them.

"Oh!" Came from Jill as she released the hold she had on her tits and put her hands behind her so she could lean back against the window with her blouse falling open.

I pushed my fingers all the way in and then took my thumb and pressed it up against her clit and began massaging it as I slipped my fingers in and out again. Jill looked into my eyes with a very lustful look.

I heard April say, "let me help."

While I continued to get Jill off April came around to the front of our seat, leaned forward, reached inside Jill's blouse with one hand, and began squeezing her breasts.

"Oh my god!" Jill exclaimed.

April was squeezing and twisting Jill's nipple while I began sliding my fingers in and out of Jill faster. Jill was moaning now as we worked on her. Her pussy was growing wetter and wetter as I shoved my fingers in and out.

"Mmmmm!" Escaped from Jill.

I heard Dawn moaning louder behind me. I jammed my fingers into Jill and began circling her now swollen clit with my thumb.

"Oh yes!"

I could feel Jill's pussy muscles beginning to contract around my fingers. I began jamming my fingers in and out of Jill fast while the tips rubbed her g-spot each time they slipped in and out. Then I watched as April took her hand off Jill's breast, reached inside the leg of Jill's shorts with me, and used her fingers to rub circles around Jill's clit.

"Mmmmmm!

Jill began to try and buck her hips against mine and April's hand. She was trying to keep her moaning down but wasn't having much luck. Her pussy tightened around my fingers so tight I almost couldn't move them inside her. I jammed my fingers in hard and started rubbing her g-spot as hard as I could.

"Oh, I'm going to come," Jill got out breathlessly.

April began moving her fingers over Jill's clit in a blur. Jill jerked a couple of times and I felt her muscles spasming inside her then she moaned loudly and I felt her pussy contract and hot juices hit my hand. Jill bucked her hips over and over and more juices came out. No squirting like Dawn but she was definitely squirting a little out each time her orgasm caused her muscles to contract.

"Ahhhhh!" Jill thrust her hips up hard a couple of times before she grabbed April's hand.

"No more, please."

I slowly slipped my fingers out of Jill's pussy while she fell back against the window.

"Oh god," was all she said.

Jill looked up at April and then over at me. Then we watched as April grabbed my hand, pulled it up to her mouth, and sucked my fingers in. She was sucking all of Jill's juices from my fingers. My cock was now so hard it was pushing against my pants wanting out.

drmac100
drmac100
1,233 Followers