Life after the Lottery Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Dawn moaning so I looked over to see what was happening. I was surprised to see that Christine had walked over and was rubbing Dawn's breasts through her top. Dawn had her head thrown back and I could tell that Mike was jamming his fingers in and out of Dawn as fast as he could. I knew Dawn would get off, I just hoped she didn't soak Jill's seat when she did.

While I was looking at Dawn, April sat in my lap. I looked at her and she was looking at me smiling. Her weight on my hard cock was a little uncomfortable. I slid my hand up to her thigh and began stroking the top of her leg. I pushed her white tennis skirt up so Jill and I could see what she had on. I was surprised to see that she had no underwear on; she had taken off her thong at some point. April spread her legs a little so I could see her neatly trimmed patch of blonde hair. I slid my hand up and down her inner thigh and then lightly ran the tips of my fingers over her patch of hair. April let me play with her hair for a few seconds then I ran my fingers down to her pussy lips and gently stroked them for a minute.

"Emmm," April moaned.

I pushed a little harder with my fingers and slipped two inside of April's wet pussy.

"You are bad," April said.

I worked my fingers in and out of April's pussy for a few minutes. April grabbed my hand and placed it back on her thigh. I slowly rubbed my hand up and down her smooth thighs. While I rubbed one thigh, Jill rubbed the other.

"Oh god!" Came from Dawn.

I looked over and could see she was bucking her hips up to meet Mike's finger thrust. When she jerked them up real hard a few times I knew she was climaxing. Mike was looking at her pussy while he fingered her as she jerked.

"Stop please," came from Dawn as she began twitching and jerking.

She was probably trying to keep Mike from pushing her to another orgasm before she squirted everywhere. When she threw her head back again Christine leaned over and kissed her on the mouth.

"Mmmmmm!" Came from Dawn.

Christine stopped kissing her and tweaked a breast one last time and then headed back to her seat, April got up from my lap and followed her. I was happy that April had gotten up; she had been causing me some discomfort. Jill had recovered and was now sitting cross-legged in the seat. I looked over at Dawn, she had turned around in her seat and was leaning back looking satisfied.

Angelia appeared through the curtain and closed it tightly after her.

"Is everyone doing okay?"

"We are doing fine," Dawn said.

Angelia gave everyone a close look and could probably tell that something had been going on, Dawn and Jill were both still flushed and sitting in the wrong seats.

"I have to go up on the flight deck for about 45 minutes, no one will be coming up here until I come back out, then we have to start serving lunch," Angelia told us.

"No one will be up here?" Jill asked.

"Not if they are smart, I have to go earn my pay," Angelia said with a big smile and a wink; she reached up and started unbuttoning the top buttons of her dress. When she had it unbuttoned down to her waist she knocked on the door, someone opened it and let her in.

"I guess she is a regular member of the mile-high club!" Jill said.

I heard the two girls behind us giggling.

"Dawn, you want to swap seats or what?" Jill asked.

"I think we better swap seats," Dawn said.

The two of them got up; I slid over to the seat next to the window so Dawn could sit in the aisle seat. I watched Jill sit down, saw here reach over, and grab Mike's erection through his shorts.

"Oh god that was hot," Dawn said to me.

"You looked like you were enjoying yourself a lot," I told her.

"I think that was the hottest thing I have done in public, worrying about someone walking in on it was a turn on. Did you take care of Jill?"

"April and I did, she seemed pretty satisfied."

"Good, I like Jill and Mike, I think we will have some fun times in Hawaii," Dawn told me.

"I think she wanted me to fuck her right here when she asked if you wanted to change seats."

"Same with Mike, but I want the first time on an airplane to be with you," Dawn said as she leaned over and kissed me and grabbed my hard-on.

"You think we can get away with it?"

"I guess since Angelia is probably getting her brains fucked out by three guys, I would say yes, we can probably get away with it."

"Let's wait and see what Jill and Mike do," I said.

We turned to look at Jill and Mike and Jill had already fished Mike's cock out of his shorts; she was down on her knees in the floor in front of him giving him a blowjob.

"Well I guess that answers that question," I said. "I wonder if the girls behind us heard Angelia."

I stood and turned to tell April and Christine what Angelia had said but it was obvious they had heard. The top of Christine's halter-top was untied and pulled down exposing her large tanned breasts. April was busy sucking on Christine's nipple. I watched for a minute then I sat back down.

"They heard," I told Dawn.

She was watching Jill suck Mike's cock; I looked to see how well Jill was doing. She was taking all of Mike's average sized cock into her mouth each time she went down.

"You think Jill can handle yours?" Dawn asked.

"In which end?" I asked.

"Both."

"I don't know if she could deep throat me, but I do wonder if I can fit in her pussy, she has an incredibly tight little pussy for someone as tall as she is."

"Maybe she just needs to have it stretched by you, James," Dawn said with a squeeze on my hard-on.

"If we get that far it could be interesting," I told her.

"I think we will get that far."

Dawn continue to rub my erection as she watched Jill suck on Mike's cock. We were waiting to see if or how they were going to fuck. I was waiting to see how Mike was going to deal with Jill's shorts. Dawn had come to enjoy watching other women suck cocks so she was getting turned on. Jill turned her head and looked at Dawn and winked at her, Dawn squeezed my cock real hard.

Dawn turned back to me and began unzipping my pants so she could fish my cock out, it didn't take her long. Dawn leaned over to me and placed her mouth over the head of my cock and started sucking. With the bigger seats in first class she could almost lay completely over while she sucked my cock. I looked over at Jill and she was watching Dawn go down on me now, I looked at Mike and he was looking up the back of Dawn's skirt as she leaned over. I reached down and grabbed Dawn's skirt and pulled it up to the middle of her back so Mike could see her ass. I knew Dawn knew what I was doing.

Knowing I was showing Mike her ass, Dawn moved around and got up on her knees in the seat with her ass sticking up in the air while she went down on me. I pulled her skirt up all the way so Jill and Mike could see. I looked over at Mike and he seemed pleased as he looked. Jill had stopped sucking on Mike's cock and was looking at Dawn's ass while she pumped his cock. Jill looked over at me and smiled while she stroked Mike.

I watched Jill stand up in front of Mike; I wondered what they were going to do next. I was looking at Jill's breasts hanging out of her top as she leaned forward so she could stand when I saw Mike grab the top of her shorts and pull them down. I couldn't believe she was actually going to drop her shorts. Mike pulled them down to just below her knees and Jill shook them down and stepped out of one side. I watched Mike slide a hand back up between Jill's legs and to her pussy, he slipped a few fingers in and out to see if she was still wet and she was.

Mike turned Jill around and then slid his ass forward in the seat then Jill began to sit down as Mike guided his cock into her wet pussy. Jill wiggled her way all the way down slowly, Mike and Jill were fucking in first class of an airplane. I tapped Dawn on the shoulder so she would turn around and see them. Dawn watched them fuck while she continued stroking my cock.

"James, fuck me," Dawn said as she looked up at me.

"How do you want to do this?" I asked.

"The same way they are."

"Dawn, as hot as you are right now if, I do that you are going to soak my pants."

"I'll take them off," Dawn said as she started pulling on my pants.

"Do you think you can keep the screaming down?"

"I'll try my best," Dawn said.

Dawn had pulled my pants down while I raised my ass off the seat. She had to get on the floor, on her knees, to finish the job. While she was down there she sucked on my cock a few more minutes. I looked over at Jill and Mike, Jill was looking at Dawn sucking my cock, she was starring as Dawn sucked me all the way down her throat. I wondered what Jill was thinking now that she could see my huge cock.

When Dawn stood up, which she could do easily on the plane, she left my cock sticking straight up while she lifted her skirt and pulled her tiny panties off. Jill was looking closely now, staring more than looking, before Dawn turned with her ass toward me and began lowering herself down. Dawn reached between her legs, grabbed my cock, and slid the head back and forth against her pussy lips. I was glad she was still dripping wet. Once she had me wet she aimed the tip between her lips and began to slip slowly down. Gently, Dawn lowered herself inch by inch until she had me fully inside her.

Dawn let out an "Mmmmmm," when she settled down on the last inch.

Dawn looked over at Mike and Jill; they had stopped fucking to watch Dawn slide my huge cock inside her. I saw Dawn wink at them before she started wiggling her hips slowly and steadily. I slid my ass down and off the seat so she could get the best position. Only the small of my back was on the seat, Dawn had me straddled almost as well as she did in bed.

"Oh yes," came from Dawn as she began to work her pussy around on my cock.

Dawn was going to have to do all the work so I wasn't sure how fast or slow she was going to take it. Dawn was slowly moving her hips so I thought she was going to take it nice and slow. I looked over at Jill and she was bouncing her ass up and down on Mike's cock, it looked like they were going to have a quick fuck. Dawn was watching Jill and Mike while she worked my cock inside her.

I thought I heard Jill moaning but realized it was coming from behind us, I wished I could see what Christine and April were doing. Then I did hear Jill moaning. I looked over and Mike had grabbed each side of her hips and was helping her bounce up and down on his cock. Jill had her hand between her legs and was rubbing her clit as fast as she could.

"Oh yes, yes, yes," Came from Jill as she threw her head back.

Mike was trying to thrust his hips up to meet Jill as she came down. Jill began fingering her clit faster as Mike pushed up into her. Dawn increased her speed as she watched the two of them.

"Oh god Mike I'm coming!" Came from Jill as she ground down onto Mike and swiveled her hips on his cock as fast as she could.

Jill was panting as she continued to finger her clit faster and faster. We watched Jill jerk her hips several times while she moaned. Mike was using his hands to shove her ass forward and back as hard as he could. Jill appeared to be rocked by an orgasm about the time Mike moaned real loud.

"Come in me baby, come in me," Jill said as I watched her reach between her legs and grab Mike's balls.

He thrust up into her hard a couple of times as he pumped her full of his cum. Jill moaned loudly as she jerked with each of Mike's thrust. Dawn was moving her hips a little faster as she watched Mike and Jill.

"Oh my god Mike, that was great," Jill said as she sat in his lap.

Mike pulled her hips back and forth as Jill slowly caught her breath. Dawn and I watched as Jill pulled herself up off Mike's cock, got on her knees again, and sucked his cock clean. Dawn moved slowly as she watched Jill finish and then put her shorts back on and sat down and helped Mike get his clothes back together. Once Mike was taken care of he leaned Jill back in the seat and sucked on her nipples.

"Squeeze my breasts," Dawn said to me.

I placed my hands over Dawn's breast and squeezed them while she took her time working her hips around. Dawn began moaning softly as she took her time, I could also hear moaning from behind us and wished I could see back there.

"Dawn we don't have long," I told her.

"We have about 30 minutes, that should be long enough, Dawn said with a giggle.

Dawn grabbed her skirt and pulled it up around her waist so Mike and Jill could see; he had stopped sucking on her tits and they were watching us fuck. I guess they thought we would have nice quick fuck like they did. Dawn shifted around and began to raise herself all the way to the end of my cock and then push herself back down.

Dawn slid up and down the length of my cock for about 5 minutes before Jill said something to her.

"Can we come and watch?" Jill said.

Dawn looked over at her and smiled.

"You can do whatever you want," Dawn said as she eased up and down.

I was surprised when Jill moved over and sat on the floor between the seats and the bulkhead so she could look between Dawn's legs. Mike came and sat in the empty seat beside us.

"You look like you are enjoying yourself, Dawn," Jill said as she watched my cock slide in and out of Dawn's pussy.

"I always do," Dawn said.

"Can I help?" Jill asked.

"Sure," Dawn answered.

Jill reached up and began to rub Dawn's clit as she humped my cock. Dawn began to moan more as Jill rubbed her clit faster and faster.

"Oh that feels good," Dawn said as she began thrusting faster and faster.

Dawn had begun bouncing up and down hard on my cock now, she was moaning over and over.

"Oh god James I'm about to come," Dawn said trying to be quiet.

I moved my hands to Dawn's hips and helped her slam up and down on my cock; Mike took over the job of rubbing Dawn's tits.

"Oh god," Dawn stifled.

"Dawn, are you going to squirt?" I asked.

"No, I'm about to come though!" Dawn let out.

I felt Dawn's pussy muscles squeezing my cock as she slammed herself up and down, it wasn't the feeling of one of her huge orgasms though, I guess she was trying to not squirt everywhere.

"Mmmmmmm!"

Dawn was tensing up and about to come.

"Do you want me to come in you now?"

"No, wait!"

Dawn began shaking as her orgasm hit. She was trying to keep quite as she moaned and groaned. She jerked over and over as Jill fingered her clit. I felt some of Dawn's juices escaping and running down my cock and balls. Dawn jerked a few more times and then planted her pussy on my cock and squeezed my cock with her pussy.

"Oh god!" Escaped from Dawn.

She reached for Jill's hand to stop her from rubbing her clit anymore.

"How was your first time on a plane?" Jill asked as she sat on the floor.

"Oh this is fun, but I'm ready for my second time now."

"You only have about 10 minutes before Angelia comes back out."

"That should be enough."

I felt Dawn slowly slide her pussy up off my cock; I was hoping she was going to finish with a good blowjob. Once she had my cock pulled out of her pussy I felt her grab it and move the head to her ass.

"Dawn, are you sure?"

"Oh yes, if we are going to do this then we will do it right."

She got the head of my slick cock positioned next to her asshole and began to push down.

"Oh my god, I can't believe you are going to do that!" Jill said.

"What?" Mike asked.

"She is taking him up her ass."

Dawn was pressing down, she must have been really turned on and hot to be doing this. Dawn slowly lowered herself down letting me slip slowly into her tight ass.

"Oh god," Dawn said as the head of my cock pushed past her rectum.

She pushed a little and waited, then pushed a little more and waited moaning as she went.

"I can't believe you can take all that in your ass," Jill said.

"Maybe you will have to try later," Dawn told Jill as she lowered herself all the way down.

"No way could I do that," Jill said.

Dawn had all of me in her ass now so she leaned back and against me so they could see everything and began to work her hips up and Dawn. Dawn was really hot as she moved. Jill sat on the floor and watched as Mike leaned over and watched Dawn work her ass up and down on my cock. I leaned my head back in the seat and looked up and saw April and Christine looking over the top of the seat watching. Christine had her big tits dangling over my head.

Dawn placed her legs on each side of mine and spread her legs apart so she could work her ass better.

"Oh James!"

"Jill, you want to help again?" I asked.

"What can I do?"

"Slip your fingers inside her."

Jill reached up and rubbed two fingers against Dawn's slit and then slipped them deep into her pussy.

"Oh god!" Dawn let out.

I could feel Jill sliding her fingers in and out of Dawn and rubbing my cock through her thin skin at the same time. Dawn's tight ass and Jill's fingers were starting to have a strong affect on me. Jill began jamming her fingers in and out of Dawn real fast.

"Oh yes!"

Mike had unbuttoned Dawn's blouse and had his hands inside her bra rubbing her tits while Dawn worked harder and harder. Dawn was breathing real hard and moaning over and over as she began to slam her ass up and down on my cock.

"Ahhhh, ahhhhh!" Dawn moaned.

I felt Dawn's ass squeeze my cock several times hard.

"You want me to come now honey?" I asked.

"Not yet!" She let out in a gasp. "I'm going to come hard!"

"Jill, Dawn squirts a lot when she comes you may want to move," I tried to get out to Jill.

"Just tell me when you are about to come," Jill said.

Jill leaned forward, placed her mouth over Dawn's pussy, and tried to suck her clit as Dawn humped up and down.

"Oh god!"

About that time I heard the door to the cockpit door open, when I looked up Angelina walked out the door and stopped in her tracks. She looked for a moment then stuck her head back inside the door and said something. A moment later the captain stuck his head out the door and watched.

"Oh god James I'm about to come, come in me!"

Dawn jammed her ass down on my cock and wiggled it around while Jill sucked on her pussy. I felt a hand on my balls and knew it was Jill.

"I'm going to come," I told Dawn.

I shoved my cock up in her ass as hard as I could and began pumping cum into her. Over and over I shoved and filled her up. Dawn was moaning loudly as her ass squeezed my cock over and over.

"I'm about to come Jill!"

I felt Dawn begin to jerk over and over, I did my best to look down and watch Jill. I was surprised when Jill grabbed her blouse and pulled it back leaving her nearly topless.

"Oh god Jill now!"

I felt Dawn convulse once and knew she was squirting into Jill's mouth. Jill moaned and then removed her mouth from Dawn's pussy and leaned back. Dawn moaned loudly, I felt her convulse again, and I watched as she squirted her juices all over Jill's chest and breasts. Jill pressed her breasts against Dawn's pussy as she moaned and squirted several more times.

"Oh god!" Came from Dawn as she was hit with one last big spasm.

Dawn stopped jamming herself down on my cock and was gasping for air. I watched over her shoulder as Jill leaned back and used her hands to rub Dawn's juices all over her breast and chest.

"Oh my god!" I heard Angelina say.

I looked over at her, she was standing watching all the action, and the captain was standing in the door watching.

Dawn sat up and rested herself on my cock.

Jill stood up with her blouse hanging down from her shorts and leaned forward and Mike began to lick Dawn's juices off Jill's breasts.

Dawn sat on my cock panting, I wondered if she could tell it wasn't getting soft. With everyone watching and Jill letting Mike lick Dawn's juices off her, my cock was staying hard.