Life after the Lottery Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lieke and Dawn were heading toward us carrying food for lunch.

"Here we go," Dawn said as she and Lieke set down trays of sandwiches and other goodies.

Lieke returned with more food and drinks. I insisted she sit with us and eat lunch. Dawn got Lieke to tell Mike and Jill about the party at the club. Mike was looking at Lieke's see through bikini.

"Dawn said you won last year Lieke," Jill asked.

"Yes I did and I going to win this year."

"Not if I beat you," Dawn said with a laugh.

"I still say I'll win!" Lieke came back.

"This should be a good contest!" Mike said. "Jill you should enter."

"I don't think I would have a chance, these two seem to have it sewn up."

"Maybe you could enter the other contest," Lieke said.

"What other contest?" Jill asked.

"I heard you talking about dancing with another woman, they have a contest for two women to dance together, maybe you and Dawn could enter it." I said,

As staged as it was, it did sound like a good idea.

"Hey, we could do that!" Dawn said. "I wanted Lieke to enter with me but she doesn't want to."

"I don't know Dawn," Jill said.

"Mike would you like to watch me and Jill dance together in front of a large crowd?"

"Hell yes, Jill do it!"

Jill looked at Mike and smiled.

"Maybe if you are hot enough, you can get Dawn in bed," Mike said.

Jill slapped Mike on the leg, "Mike!"

"You said you wanted to!"

Jill slapped Mike on the leg again.

"I think you two would look hot dancing with each other, but I don't know if you could turn on a crowd enough to win a contest," I thought I would fuel the situation.

"Jill, I bet you and I could do it, especially if you want to get me in bed." Dawn said seductively.

Jill turned and looked at Dawn looking to see if she was serious.

"You could do that in front of a crowd?" Jill asked Dawn.

"I could do pretty much anything in front of a crowd for James. James would you like to see me and Jill perform?"

"I think it would be pretty hot, but don't enter unless you think you can win."

Dawn looked over at Jill.

"Lieke, what are the rules for the two women?"

"Almost anything goes, you just can't expose yourself."

"What can't we do?"

"You can't get down on the floor and act like you are having sex, but pretty much anything else goes."

"I think we could do that Jill."

"It might be fun!"

"And if we win, I'll let Mike watch us make love...if you want to do that."

Jill looked at Dawn with a big seductive smile.

"What if we don't win?" Jill asked.

"I don't guess you get to."

"You better win Jill!" Mike said with a big grin.

"Yes, you two better win, I want to watch you too," I added.

"If that is the only way I can get you in bed then let's do it!" Jill exclaimed.

"Alright!" Mike said.

Jill started laughing and then we were all laughing.

"Maybe you two should practice," Lieke added.

"We don't need to practice, Dawn you bring your best seduction game and I'll bring mine," Jill said.

"You got it!" Dawn exclaimed. "I hope you brought a hot bikini!"

Jill stood up and pulled off her shirt revealing a very skimpy red bikini top. She had a nice set of breasts and the top was real small, straining to hold in her C tits. Jill had a light tan on her body but was still fair skinned. Jill then shoved her shorts down and showed us a matching thong.

"That should do," Dawn said.

"Let see your bikini," Jill asked.

Dawn pulled her top off exposing her breasts.

"This is not the one I will be wearing, I have another one that is pretty revealing."

"I like that one!" Mike said.

"You two are crazy!" Lieke added.

"Let's go out and get some sun Jill and plan," Dawn said as she stood.

Mike took notice of how good Dawn looked as she grabbed Jill's hand and the two of them headed out the door.

"This should be good James!" Mike said.

"I know Dawn likes to show off for anyone that will watch, it should be interesting."

"You don't mind her showing off for other men?"

"Dawn has a hot body and she really knows it turns me on when she lets other people see it."

"Jill likes to show off sometimes too."

"I hope they win, I better start working on dinner," Lieke said as she got up.

"You get to watch Jill with other women very often Mike?"

"Not as often as I would like, what about your wife?"

"Pretty much as often as I want."

"Really, wow."

Mike sat with a look of envy for a minute before he said anything else. He then asked me if we were looking forward to the bike ride Monday. We discussed that and talked for about an hour before deciding to join the girls outside. We went out and found them sunbathing with their tops off while they laughed and carried on.

"You two have a plan worked out for tonight?" I asked.

"Yes we do, we are going to win tonight!" Jill said enthusiastically.

"Too bad you two can't perform naked," I said.

"Maybe later," Jill replied.

Mike and I sat and watched our ladies sun, Lieke came out later bringing us more beer and wine. Lieke took her top off and we all sat around outside the rest of the afternoon until Lieke told us dinner was ready. Lieke had prepared some steaks and local vegetables for dinner. We had finished eating by about 6:00 when Jill and Dawn headed up to our bedroom to get ready. I helped Lieke cleanup so she could get ready.

By 6:45 all the ladies were gathered downstairs ready to go, they all were excited and talking and laughing. Their bikinis were now covered with t-shirts and shorts. Lieke and Dawn had on a t-shirt covering the t-shirts I had cut off for them to wear, they didn't want the competition to see what they had done. I had put on the thong I had to wear under my shorts, it was uncomfortable as hell and I hoped I could get out of it as soon as possible. The limo arrived at 7:00 and we all piled in and enjoyed the hour ride to the club.

Lieke had been right, the place was filling up with people when we arrived. Lieke told the driver about what time to pick us up and we all went inside. After shelling out the cover charge I gave the doorman enough incentive to find us a table near the stage. People were already out on the huge dance floor bumping and grinding to the loud music. There were a lot of people of all ages there and most were locals except for the college crowd.

We all ordered drinks and took turns dancing. I danced with Jill and Lieke on and off while Dawn and Mike danced. Jill and Dawn ended up dancing together for a while, if the show they were putting on was anything like they were going to do on stage we were in for a treat. Dawn even got Lieke to dance with her in a provocative manner. We were having a blast when they announced it was time for the wet t-shirt contest to hoops and cheers from the crowd. Everyone returned to their seats while the announcer asked for the contestants to come up on the stage.

Dawn and Lieke pulled their shirts and shorts off and headed for the stage. They were joined by about 30 other women. I surveyed the ladies and saw a couple of big busted ladies up on the stage, I felt like they would be the strongest competition but there were a lot of other nice looking women.

The announcer asked all of them their names and where they were from, there were cheers from the audience as each one took their turn answering. The announcer introduced Lieke as the previous year's winner and all the men roared and clapped for her as she took a bow.

I hadn't noticed until Dawn got up on stage that she wasn't wearing the lacey bikini bottom she had told Lieke she was going to wear, she had on the tiny black metallic thong I had bought her. It was so small and sat so low on her mound it easily looked like a patch of black hair. Several other women had on some pretty daring bikini bottoms as well but Dawn and Lieke had the better looking tanned asses.

Dawn and Lieke were next to each other near the middle of the stage. The music started bumping real loud and all the women started dancing very seductively as the crowd cheered. Mike and I checked at all the women as they twisted and shimmied. They let them dance for about 5 minutes before a bunch of guys started at each end of the line and poured bucket after bucket of water on each of the women.

The entire crowd began to roar as the t-shirts became transparent in the bright spotlights. Several of the women appeared to be wearing skimpy bikini tops under their t-shirts as they danced. Only about half the women really had some seductive dance moves. Dawn and Lieke's cut off thin t-shirts looked really good, you could see that each of them had a nice set of tits with huge dark areolas.

Dawn and Lieke started to run their hands up their sides and stomachs, the gold chain with the opal Dawn had bought was blazing in the spotlight. Mike and I agreed that the two of them were really looking hot.

The women danced for 5 or ten more minutes as the crowd cheer and the guys poured more water on them. The water must have been cold because several of the women reacted when it was poured on them, it was making all the women's nipples stick out.

The announcer started walking up and down the line of women to see who he liked, every time he stopped to look at Dawn she would look at him real seductively and come on to him as she rubbed on herself. Eventually he started tapping ladies out. The first 4 women he tapped out were the ones wearing bikini tops under their t-shirts. Surprisingly the next woman he tapped out was this fair skinned bleach blonde that had enormous fake tits. They were so big that they really didn't look that good.

He walked up and down the line again for a few minutes then tapped out 5 more women, some to the boos of the crowd. Dawn and Lieke had moved closer to the middle of the stage as women left. The two of them started some new moves that made them look real hot. From the reaction of the crowd it appeared that they were drawing attention. Most of the other women remaining were doing the same moves over and over while Dawn and Lieke kept changing up to new things. By the time there were only 10 women left on the stage Dawn and Lieke were next to each other in the middle of the stage.

Lieke seemed to be a local favorite as she danced and moved. Dawn was next to her keeping pace with her. More water was dumped on the remaining ten women. The next time the announcer walked down the line and stopped in front of Dawn and Lieke the two of them started coming on to him at the same time, they were now suggestively rubbing their tits much to the crowd's pleasure. He moved on down the line and tapped out a couple of women leaving eight. Dawn and Lieke were still coming up with hotter and hotter moves, the crowd took noticed and started cheering for them.

The announcer let them all dance for 5 more minutes looking to see who the crowd was cheering for. It was obvious that Dawn and Lieke were favorites. He tapped out two more women leaving six, I thought Dawn or Lieke one was going to win for sure. With just the six women remaining the announcer had the women move up to the front of the stage. I watched as Dawn and Lieke moved up seductively. The crowd cheered and there were guys and women standing up next to the stage cheering and clapping.

I saw Dawn and Lieke give each other a look for a second, then the two of them started turning around as they danced showing off their perfect asses in the thongs and not just their breasts. The crowd loved it as they dipped and twisted for several minutes, the other women noticed what they were doing and did the same thing but it was too late. Dawn and Lieke had practiced this move and they were hot. The announcer tapped out one more woman leaving five.

The music changed and the beat picked up, our ladies moved right along with it changing their moves again. You could see all of the women's breasts and nipples through the t-shirts, it appeared obvious that those that remained had wore especially thin t-shirts and skimpy bikini bottoms, but the bottoms Dawn and Lieke wore were especially revealing, especially Dawn's.

The announcer was walking behind each of the women and pausing letting the crowd cheer for each one, Dawn and Lieke were definitely doing well. He tapped out the girl that got the least amount of cheers to the boos of some in the crowd. That left one large breasted small blonde, a tall nice looking brunette and Dawn and Lieke. The other two women were putting on a good show. I watched as Dawn stood and danced while she began squeezing her breasts, the crowd cheered, Lieke began doing the same thing to roars of the crowd.

The big breasted girl began rubbing on her breasts and pushing them up together while the crowd roared. I watched as Dawn swiveled herself down to sit on her heels while she squeezed her tits together, then she spread her legs apart so everyone could see the tiny piece of material attempting to cover her pussy, Lieke followed right behind swiveling and grinding their hips as the crowd looked on and clapped and cheered. The other two women tried it but they were not as practiced as Dawn and Lieke and the crowd didn't seem to be impressed when the other women copied what someone else was doing.

The announcer walked behind the remaining four and let the crowd cheer, Dawn got a loud cheer and so did Lieke. I watched as the announcer walked behind the other two women again trying to determine who was getting the loudest cheer. He tapped out the tall brunette next. The crowd roared as the three left began to dance and move seductively again. Dawn and Lieke turned to each other and smiled real big.

The blonde was rubbing and mashing her large tits together over and over as the crowd focused on her and cheered, she was going to be tough to beat. As the music changed again Mike and I watched as Lieke and Dawn changed up their moves again. Dawn and Lieke turned and twisted and swiveled their hips as they sat down on their heels again, it looked like they were dancing without a bottom on because the thongs were just strings. They both placed their hands on the cheeks of their ass and rubbed them seductively as they looked back over their shoulders at the crowd. Everyone cheered like crazy.

They danced for several more minutes before the announcer started to walk behind them again, Dawn and Lieke were going to have to put on a show to beat the big tittied blonde. The announcer stopped first behind the blonde and everyone cheered loudly. Dawn and Lieke were standing and rubbing the sides of their breasts as everyone cheered for the blonde. As if on cue Dawn and Lieke each slid their hands up under their cut off t-shirts and began rubbing their tits. The crowd went crazy. They had their hands pushing up the fronts of their shirts as they squeezed their tits.

When the announcer stopped behind Lieke the crowded roared and screamed. When he walked behind Dawn she swiveled back down on her heels and began twisting and pinching her nipples and throwing her head back like she was really getting off on it as she twisted. The crowd in front of her at the stage began jumping up and down and cheering and clapping. It was obvious Dawn and Lieke were the crowd favorites now. The announcer tapped out the blonde as the crowd cheered. It was down to Dawn and Lieke.

As the crowd screamed and cheered the two of them stepped back a little and began doing their own moves now. It appeared that any deal they had was off now and they were each out to win. The two of them had saved some real sexy moves for the end and were now putting on a show as they rubbed their tits and stomach and thighs. I watched Dawn as she placed her hands on the front of her thighs and moved them so that she slowly slid them up the inside of her thighs and then ran her fingers slowly up and over her pussy and on up over belly and over her breasts, cautiously pulling up the front of her shirt lifting it up to just expose the bottom of her breasts for a second.

The men in the crowd started screaming and cheering for her. Lieke countered by running her hands down from her head slowly and over her breast and down over her stomach. I watched as Lieke bravely slid her fingers inside the sheer bottom of her bikini. The crowd went crazy, this was going to be a real showdown between the two of them. The announcer let them continue to dance as they got more and more provocative.

The two of them looked at each other and smiled as they rubbed their pussy and tits. I watched as Dawn ran her hands back up to the front of her t-shirt and looked over and Lieke and smiled. Dawn's hands paused as she appeared to be grabbing the front of her shirt. Dawn pulled down hard on the wet t-shirt and it began ripping, separating right at the bottom of her breasts. She pulled it down hard and tore it away then ripped it apart and threw the piece of shirt into the crowd. With Dawn standing up on the stage everyone could clearly see the bottom of her exposed breasts. I didn't think Dawn was going to get away with it because with another half inch we would be able to see the edge of her dark areolas.

The crowd began screaming and clapping, Lieke looked over at Dawn and smiled, she obviously didn't know Dawn was going to do that. Dawn crossed her arms above her head and twisted and swiveled, the action of moving her arms over her head only pulled her t-shirt up a little further. I waited to see if the announcer disqualified her but he only clapped and cheered her on. Two guys walked up behind them and poured a bucket of water on each of them, now they were dripping water and sex. I wasn't sure how Lieke was going to counter this.

While the crowd cheered I watched Lieke turn toward Dawn and swivel over to her rubbing her breast and pussy like she was coming on to Dawn. Dawn turned toward her and did the same thing, they were almost touching their tits together as they danced and seduced each other. The women in the crowd were now cheering and screaming as the two of them danced. The announcer cheered them on as they kept it up. Surprisingly Lieke was putting some real seductive moves and expressions on Dawn.

The announcer began to move toward the two of them and everyone started screaming. Dawn and Lieke turned toward the crowd putting on their best moves. Lieke ran her hands back down the front of her body and slipped her fingers inside her bikini bottom as the announcer stood behind her. The crowd was screaming and clapping so loud it was unbelievable. I looked at Dawn and she had slipped her hands way down inside the front of her suit at the same time Lieke had. Watching her it was obvious she was shoving her fingers in her pussy. When the announcer moved over behind Dawn the crowd kept screaming then I watched Dawn pull her fingers out of her suit and slide them up the front of her body. Right when the announcer walked behind her she slipped two fingers in her mouth and sucked on them. The roar was deafening, three hundred plus people jumping up and down and screaming as Dawn licked and sucked on her fingers.

It was going to be close but Dawn had really gotten the crowd screaming when she stuck her fingers in her mouth. The announcer reached around and grabbed the hand that Dawn had been sucking on and raised it over her head, pulling up one side of her t-shirt exposing a nipple. The crowd screamed even louder. Dawn jumped up and down causing her tits to bounce. Lieke ran over to her and gave her a big hug, Dawn leaned in and gave Lieke a big kiss and the crowd kept screaming.

The announcer announced Dawn's name again and handed her a big trophy and an envelope. Dawn turned so Lieke could grab the other side of the trophy and they raised it up to applause. This crowd didn't know it but hey had been setup by a couple of hot vixens. Dawn and Lieke walked off the stage and back to our table. The two of them were still hugging each other and laughing as the crowd applauded.