Life after the Lottery Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drmac100
drmac100
1,235 Followers

"Does it feel good?" Jack asked.

"Oh yes, it's the biggest cock I have ever had in me Jack!"

Kristi seemed to be really getting into it now; she had her hands on her breasts rubbing her nipples as she thrust her hips back and forth. I reached up and grabbed Kristi's hips as she ground into me. She paused and looked down at me when I grabbed her hips. I used my hands to lift her hips up and then let her slide back down. I kept doing this until she was doing it on her own. She was raising and lowering herself, slamming back down on me each time. As I watched her impale herself on my cock for about 10 minutes she began moaning each time she slid up and down.

I knew she was starting to build to an orgasms as she moaned louder each time she came down hard. Once she was moaning louder I reached up and grabbed her sides and pulled her down on top of me. Kristi was becoming breathless as she lay on top of me. I grabbed the sides of her hips again and lifted them up and down.

"Fuck me hard now," I whispered in her ear.

Kristi began working her ass up and down as my cock slipped in and out of her. She started to moan over and over as she worked my cock in her.

"Oh god Jack I'm going to come!"

Kristi seemed to become frantic as she worked her ass up and down. I could feel her pussy tighten up around my cock.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard," I said in her ear.

Kristi moaned really loud as her breathe started coming in gasps. Kristi seemed to get off each time I said something to her.

"Fuck me harder you whore," I said to her.

"Oh god! Jack I'm going to come!"

I wrapped my arms around Kristi and held her as she began slamming her pussy down onto me.

"You want me to come in your pussy." I said to her loud enough for Jack to hear.

"Oh god yes, come in my pussy!"

"You are going to have to fuck me harder!"

"I'm fucking you!"

"Not hard enough, harder!"

Kristi was gasping for air as she tried to speed up her thrusting. As I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock she moaned over and over, I began driving my cock up into her, meeting her thrust.

"Oh god I'm coming!!!"

"Fuck her James, fuck her hard!" Came from Jack.

"Ahhhh!!"

Kristi's pussy muscles began clamping down on my cock over and over as she began to jerk uncontrollably as she slammed herself down. I pulled her harder to my chest as I drove my cock up inside her.

"Oh god Jack, I'm coming, I'm coming!!"

Kristi jerked down on top of me and screamed out a few more times as she came over and over.

"Oh god that was great," Kristi said as she lay on top of me.

"You ready to really get fucked now?" I asked.

"What, what do you mean?"

"I mean I am going to fuck you like you have never been fucked before?"

"But I just..."

I rolled Kristi over on her back while my cock was still buried inside her. I shoved my cock deep into her as she lay there with her legs spread.

"Oh my god!!" Kristi yelled.

I reached down with both hands and grabbed Kristi's legs and pulled them up and placed her feet on my shoulders. I leaned forward pushing her legs up toward her body. I leaned into her and shoved my cock as far into her as I could.

"Mmmmmm!"

I slowly pumped in and out of her while I rested on my knees. Kristi's pussy was still pulsing from her orgasm.

"Oh no, this is too much!!" Kristi shouted.

As I continued to pump in and out of her she began moaning loudly over and over.

"You like that! I'm going to make you come again!"

"Oh my god Jack, he is stretching my pussy!"

"I'm going to fuck you hard Kristi, you are going to scream for me to stop!!"

I pulled her legs off my shoulders and pushed her knees up to her chest as I positioned myself to drive my cock into her. I held her legs up as I began thrusting in and out of her hard.

"Ahhhhh! Jack, his big cock is prying my pussy apart!!"

I got a good grip on Kristi and began to thrust in and out of her as fast and hard as I could.

"Oh god, fuck me with that big cock!!"

I drove my cock in and out of her as fast as I could until she began screaming that she was coming. After she was rocked by another orgasm I continued to pump in and out as I felt my cum building.

"Oh my god, I'm coming again!!"

Kristi's pussy tighten up one more time as she tried to thrust against me as another wave of contractions ripped through her body. I was hammering away as hard as I could as she began to scream for me to stop.

"Oh Jack, make him stop, I can't come anymore!!"

"Yes you can!" I yelled at Kristi as she pleaded for me to stop.

"Oh stop please, I can't...take...any...more, ohhhhhh shit!!"

I was building to a huge orgasm as I pounded her pussy over and over, withdrawing my cock almost completely out and slamming it back into her.

"Ohhhh!!!" Kristi screamed as her body began jerking with another huge orgasm.

I began shooting load after load of cum into her as I kept thrusting.

"Oh...god, Jack...he...is coming...in me!!!" Kristi screamed.

Kristi's pussy clamped down on my cock several times as I emptied all my cum in her. She melted under me and was reduced to a whimpering, twitching mound of sweating flesh. I slipped my cock in and out of her a few more times before I lowered her legs and pulled my cock out. Kristi was breathing very hard as she moaned. I leaned forward and kissed her swollen nipples as she lay there with her eyes closed trying to catch her breath.

"Jack...Jack, I have never been fucked like that..."

I looked over at Jack; Dawn was stroking his erect cock slowly.

"Jack, are you going to let me have some of this?" Dawn asked.

Jack turned to look at Dawn, he seemed to have been lost watching me fuck his wife.

"Do you want it?" Jack asked.

"Yes, you lie back and let me do the work."

Dawn pushed Jack back on the towel and straddled his hips. Dawn slipped her hand between her legs and rubbed her dripping wet pussy. She positioned herself and slowly slipped Jack's averaged size cock into her pussy. I watched as Dawn began one of her slow sensuous rides as she wiggled at the hips. As Dawn got going I felt Kristi move under me.

"That was the best fuck I have ever had," Kristi said loud enough for Jack to hear.

Jack turned his head to look at his wife while Dawn gyrated her hips on him. It seemed Jack and Kristi got off more on seeing each other get fucked than anything else. I rolled off of Kristi so I could watch Dawn and so could she. Jack looked back up at Dawn and reached up with both hands and grabbed Dawn's breasts.

I glanced over to see what Amy and Sam where doing and they were both sitting and watching as they held each other. When I smiled at them they got up and headed toward us. Amy sat down behind me and began running her hands up and down my back as I sat and watched Dawn. Sam went around and sat next to Dawn and Jack and watched intently.

Dawn was taking her time as she fucked Jack, not wanting him to come too quickly. While she moved her hips back and forth she reached over and placed a hand behind Sam's head and pulled her to her. Sam leaned forward on her knees and kissed Dawn deeply on the lips. I watched Jack reach up and grab one of Sam's dangling huge breasts. Sam stopped kissing Dawn and leaned toward Jack so he could continue to play with her breasts. I reached around Kristi sitting in front of me and placed my hands on her breasts and began rubbing them.

Sam moved forward and dangled one of her breasts over Jack's mouth teasing him as she brushed her nipple against his lip. Jack would raise his mouth trying to get Sam's nipple in his mouth. Sam finally lowered herself down so Jack could suck on her nipple. Amy reached around my waist and found my slippery cock. Amy knew she could get me hard again since I was watching Dawn fuck.

Dawn ran her hand down Sam's ass and rubbed her pussy as she continued to hump Jack. Sam pulled her tit from Jack's mouth and turned and kissed Dawn again. When they parted Dawn whispered in Sam's ear. Sam pulled away and smiled at Dawn. Sam made her way to her feet and stepped over Jack facing Dawn so she could lean forward and kiss Sam's bare mound. Dawn placed her hands on Sam's ass and pulled her forward so she could run her tongue up and down Sam's slit. Sam reached down and pulled Dawn's head into her pussy. Jack ran his hands up and down the back of Sam's legs as she stood.

"Does Jack like to eat pussy," I whispered into Kristi's ear.

"Oh yes, he would love to have that young pussy in his mouth."

"Do you want him to have it?"

"Oh god yes, will she let him?"

"If I asked her she will, but you have to do something for him to get it."

"What, I'll do it."

"I want you to suck my cock."

Kristi turned her head to look at me.

"I'll ask Sam to let Jack eat her pussy if you will suck my cock while I watch your husband fuck my wife."

I wasn't going to have to ask Sam to let Jack eat her pussy. I knew that was what Dawn had whispered to her. Amy had been stroking my cock while I watched Dawn and it was hard again.

"Okay, if she will do it."

"I'll lay back and you get on all fours so you can suck my cock and watch Dawn and Jack fuck."

I turned to lay back so I could watch and Kristi moved to my other side and got on her knees leaning over me and took my cock with one hand and guided it into her mouth. She was turned so she could suck on my cock and look up and watch.

"Hey Jack, your wife's mouth feels good on my cock."

Jack turned his attention away from Sam's ass and looked over to see his wife bobbing up and down on my cock. Jack stared at Kristi as she looked up at him while she sucked.

"Her mouth feels real good Jack, I'm going to shoot a load of cum in her mouth," I said knowing now that Jack and Kristi got off on that kind of thing.

Jack turned his attention back to Sam when he felt her move. She was now moving so that she was standing over his head facing Dawn. Sam lowered herself carefully until she had her sweet little pussy just inches from Jack's mouth. Sam looked over at me smiling and I winked at her. She giggled as she watched Kristi suck my cock and then lowered her pussy down to Jack's waiting mouth. Sam began to moan as she positioned herself so Jack could suck on her pussy.

Now that Dawn and Sam were being satisfied I turned my attention to Kristi. She was bobbing up and down on my cock faster now as she watched her husband deal with two women. I placed my hands on the back of Kristi's head and pushed her down on my cock. I felt the tip of my cock hit the back of her throat as she gagged. Kristi pushed back against my hands to get my cock out of the back of her throat. I usually wouldn't do that to a woman but Kristi seemed like the type that needed some encouragement.

Kristi sucked on my cock real hard then I felt her tense up with a deep moan. I look to see if she was fingering herself and saw that Amy had gotten on all fours behind Kristi and was sucking on her pussy. Kristi paused and moaned again as I watched Amy spread her ass cheeks apart so she could suck and lick my cum out of Kristi's pussy.

"You like that Kristi?"

"Mmmmmm!" Came from Kristi as she sucked harder.

"Hey Jack, your wife is getting my cum sucked out of her pussy by Amy!" I said loudly to make sure Jack cold hear.

I watched Jack grab Sam's hips and pull her down onto him hard. Sam sat up straight and moaned as Jack dug into her pussy. Dawn was looking over at Kristi sucking my cock as she began to move her hips faster.

Kristi was moaning loud and hard on my cock as Amy worked on her pussy. I looked over and saw that Amy had reached around Kristi's hips and was fingering her clit. Kristi was having trouble concentrating on sucking my cock as Amy worked her over. I looked back at my wife as she looked at me and smiled.

After several minutes of all this Sam was moaning loudly and so was Jack's wife. Kristi had begun pushing her ass back against Amy's mouth as she moaned continually I knew how much Sam liked to have her pussy eaten so I wasn't sure who was going to come first, Kristi or Sam. Dawn had begun fingering her own clit as she humped Jack's cock faster.

Suddenly Kristi removed her mouth from my cock and screamed.

"Oh yes, yes!!!"

Kristi's hips were jerking as Amy grabbed her hips and pulled her back.

"Ahhhhh!!"

Kristi held herself up with her arms as she screamed over and over as Amy worked on her.

"Oh my god, please stop!!" Kristi screamed as she jerked forward trying to get Amy to stop.

"Please stop Amy!!" Kristi screamed as she sat up straight. "I can't come anymore, please stop."

Amy stood up behind Kristi and walked around to her side and grabbed her face as she looked up at her and bent and kissed Kristi on the mouth. I wasn't sure if Kristi had ever done this before but she appeared to be enjoying it.

"I'm coming!!" I heard Sam scream.

I looked over to see Sam grinding her pussy down on Jack's mouth. She was thrusting her hips into his mouth as she screamed she was coming again.

"Oh my god, oh my god!!" Sam let out as she jerked with an orgasm.

Jack pulled her down as he continued to push her. Sam jerked very hard a couple of times and then raised herself up on her knees so Jack couldn't get to her anymore. Sam stayed in that position with her pussy just out of reach from Jack's mouth. Dawn must have gotten turned on watching everything because she leaned forward and placed her hands on Jack's shoulders and began raising and lowering her pussy onto Jack's cock.

Kristi leaned forward again and took my cock back in her mouth and began sucking again. Sam moved off of Jack's head as Dawn began slamming her pussy up and down on Jack's cock. Dawn was moaning now and I was wondering how much longer Jack would last; Dawn had been taking it easy on him.

"Jack come in my pussy!" Dawn screamed at him. "Shoot it in me!"

Dawn began slamming her pussy up and down faster and faster. Jack reached up and grabbed Dawn's hips.

"James filled your wife full of cum, you better fill me up!!"

Jack began to thrust his hips up to meet each of Dawn's thrust. Dawn was moaning as she slammed down meeting Jack's thrusts.

"I'm coming!!" Jack screamed.

Jack shoved his hips up with a jerk as Dawn moaned loudly. The two of them were jerking against each other, Dawn was coming and so was Jack. Dawn stopped slamming her pussy up and down and sat up and ground herself down on Jack as he continued to shove his cock into her.

"Ahhhhh!" Came from Jack as he shoved up one more time and held it.

Dawn ground into him as she shoved down. Jack's hips dropped down when he stopped coming in Dawn, Dawn sat on top of him slowly moving her hips. Kristi had stopped bobbing up and down on my cock to watch Jack get off. I felt Amy sit down on my legs then she surprised the hell out of me.

"You're not finished yet bitch!!" Amy screamed at Kristi as she grabbed the hair on the back of her head and shoved her head down on my cock.

Jack and Dawn both looked over as Kristi gagged when my cock suddenly met the back of her throat. Amy pulled her head up by her hair and then pushed it back down again. I couldn't believe what my sweet Amy was doing.

"Suck it!!"

Amy had a handful of Kristi's hair and was shoving her head up and down on my cock. Amy knew better than to drive her all the way down because she couldn't take it but she was pushing down hard enough that my cock jam into the back of Kristi's throat each time. Kristi had wrapped one hand around the base of my cock so Amy wouldn't shove all 9 inches down her throat.

I was getting turned on with Amy yelling at Kristi to suck my cock while she furiously forced her head up and down. Kristi was moaning and gagging at the same time.

"Your wife needs to learn how to suck a cock Jack!!" Amy yelled at him. "Now she has something long enough to go down her throat she needs to learn how to do it!!"

Dawn was looking at Amy with her mouth hanging open as Amy continued to force Kristi's head up and down. I was really getting turned on now; I could feel the pressure building in my groan. Amy yelled at Kristi and jerked her head up and down faster.

"You suck him down your throat or I'll shove your head all the way down bitch!!"

Amy pushed a little harder and held Kristi's head. The head of my cock was pushing into Kristi's throat as she was held down. Kristi wasn't gagging now as she sucked on my cock. Amy jerked her up by her hair and shoved her back down again hard. Kristi removed her hand from the base of my cock and pushed her head down herself. I could feel the head of my cock beginning to slip down her throat.

"That's it, take it or I'll jam the whole thing down your throat!!" Amy shouted at her.

Amy shoved Kristi's head up and down several times quickly on my cock. Watching Amy do this was making my cum build. While Amy was jerking Kristi's head up and down on my cock I began to thrust up into Kristi's mouth trying to fuck her mouth. Amy shoved Kristi's head down and held it while I thrust in and out of her mouth.

"Jack I'm going to cum in your wife's mouth!!"

"Suck his huge cock bitch!!" Amy screamed at Kristi.

"I'm coming!!" I screamed as I shoved my hips up and held them.

Amy shoved Kristi's head down and I felt a few inches slid down her throat as I began shooting load after load of cum into Kristi. Kristi gagged hard and Amy pulled her head up some as I pumped the rest of my cum into Kristi's mouth. Amy jerked Kristi's head up and down fast while I jerked and pumped my last drops into her. My hips fell back to the deck and Amy let go of Kristi's hair. Kristi bobbed her head up and down sucking the last drops of cum from my cock.

When my head fell back I looked up to see Lieke leaning over the railing looking down at us. She had a great big smile on her face as she checked out everything that was going on. I looked over at Dawn to see a startled look on her face. Sam had the same look as she looked over to see Kristi finishing me off.

Kristi released her mouth from my cock and sat up, when she did Amy leaned over and planted her mouth on Kristi's and I watched as she forced her tongue into her mouth and tasted the remnants of my cum in Kristi's mouth. Kristi reached up and placed a hand behind Amy's head and pulled her to her. After a minute the two of them pulled apart.

Kristi looked exhausted as she looked over at Dawn still sitting on Jack's lap.

"Kristi, Jack's cock is hard again from watching you, would you like to come and fuck him?"

Kristi stood and walked around me while Dawn lifted her pussy from Jack's cock. When Dawn got up Jack's cock was sticking straight up. Kristi positioned herself over it and lowered herself down slowly. Kristi must have been hot as hell because she didn't pause before she started thrusting her hips quickly against Jack's cock.

Dawn reached down and helped Sam to her feet while I stood and helped Amy up. We were all hot and sweaty as Amy walked over to a shower near the rail and turned it on and rinsed herself off in the cold water. I joined her for a few minutes while Dawn and Sam went to the shower on the other side of the boat. Once we were all cooled off we went inside the galley to get some towels and dry off. While we were drying each other off we heard loud moans coming from Kristi as she rode Jack.

"Amy what got into you?" Dawn asked.

Amy laughed and looked from me to Dawn.

"I don't know, I just felt like she needed some encouragement!"

We laughed then we heard Kristi scream she was coming.

"Kristi is wild, she was getting off telling Jack what was happening to her," Dawn said.

"Did you get a good fuck from Jack?" I asked Dawn.

"Pretty good! I was pretty hot after watching you fuck Kristi senseless."

"He eats pussy pretty good too." Sam said.

"I don't think Kristi was expecting what you did to her," I said to Amy as I ran the towel through her hair.

drmac100
drmac100
1,235 Followers
123456...8