Life after the Lottery Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm fine, would you like to take a walk on the beach?"

"Sure."

Amy stood and she and Kai walked down to the surf line and began walking down the beach. As Amy walked by other people on the beach they all took a long look at her.

"Will she be okay?" Sam asked.

"She'll be okay, Lieke knows just about everyone here. She says they are all pretty friendly and don't allow strangers," I told her.

"Why did they let us come?"

"Because we are with Lieke."

"Sam you want to go in the water?" I asked.

"Not right now, I like watching the guys play volleyball."

"Why don't you go play with them," Dawn said.

"I can't Dawn, not without a bra; I would bounce all over the place."

"So, you are watching the guys bounce all over the place."

"Maybe, I have been playing volleyball at college some."

"Don't tell them that," Dawn said with a laugh.

Lieke walked back over and sat down.

"Where did Amy go?" She asked.

"She went walking with a guy named Kia," Dawn said.

"Oh good, Kia is a really nice guy from college."

"Lieke, Sam wants to play volleyball, do you know the group playing?" I asked.

"Sure, come on Sam."

Lieke stood up and pulled Sam up and led her out to the group playing volleyball. She introduced Sam to the men and women, they all seemed happy to meet her. Sam and Lieke joined them and I watched as Sam pretended to know nothing about the game and got all the guys and girls to show her how to serve. I had been watching all the other women playing as their tits bounced up and down but Sam really was bouncing around as she jumped and ran around. The entire group seemed to enjoy watching her play and have fun.

After about 45 minutes Lieke led Sam to the water to wash off all the sand she had on her from falling on the beach then led her back to the towels for more sunscreen. The sun had come back out and Lieke was worried Sam would be burned. She was helping Sam cover all of her body again when the two guys she had been talking to when we arrived appeared with a big beach umbrella. They stuck it in the sand and opened it up so that it provided enough shade for Sam.

"Thanks you two," Lieke said.

"No problem, you need anything else?" One of them asked.

"Maybe later, we might need some help putting on sunscreen," Lieke told them with a smile.

"Lieke how did you arrange this?" Dawn asked.

"I just told them that if they wanted two hot women to stay here awhile they would need some shade from the sun."

"Lieke I think you could arrange about anything," Dawn told her.

Dawn and I were getting hot from lying in the sun so we decided to get in the water. The cool water felt good on our skin.

"Sam and Amy are having fun," Dawn said.

"I'm glad, the guys seem to be interested in them."

"Lieke said they would be."

"They do stand out with their fair skin and red hair," Dawn said.

"I imagine their big tits help too."

Dawn laughed and grabbed me around the neck and wrapped her legs around my waist. I carried her out to the deeper water while she hung on.

"Can we come here more, we don't have to have the expensive house and everything, I would just like to come here for a week or so ever year," Dawn asked.

"Sure, the hotel Jill was at looks nice," I told her.

"We could stay on some of the other islands too."

"Do you want to come back with Sam and Amy when they come back for the pictures?"

"Maybe, but they may want to have fun on their own."

"You know for what they get for renting houses and condos here maybe we should look into buying a place and letting an agent rent it out, it would probably make plenty of money," I told Dawn.

"It might be a good idea, we can check it out the next time we come. The lady that rented us the house probably could tell you all you need to know."

Dawn and I talked as she held on to me and we played in the surf. Dawn wrapped herself around me tighter as we played. I looked around and saw that Lieke was playing in the surf with one of the guys she had been talking to earlier. I checked on Sam and saw that she had two guys sitting with her talking and laughing. I figured she must be okay or Lieke wouldn't have left her alone.

"Let's take a walk," I told Dawn.

We got out of the water and began walking down the beach. After we had walked a distance we came upon some scattered large rocks next to the cliff. We walked over to explore them when we heard moaning. As we walked between two of the large rocks we saw Amy sitting back on a large flat rock with Kia's head buried between her legs.

Amy was deep in ecstasy as Kia sucked and licked on her pussy. We stood where we could not be seen and watched. Amy reached down and pulled Kia's head hard into her pussy as she shoved her hips up to meet his mouth. It wasn't long before she was thrusting her hips up as an orgasm shot through her, Kia kept sucking on her pussy as she screamed and moaned. Once she couldn't take anymore she pulled Kia's head away from her.

Amy sat up on the edge of the rock and grabbed Kia's hard cock and pulled him toward her. We watched as she leaned forward and wrapped her huge breasts around his cock. Amy took her time for about 15 minutes rubbing her breasts up and down his cock letting him titty fuck her. Kia didn't last long and began shooting cum all over Amy's breasts. She milked his cock dry with her hands and then smeared the cum all over her breasts as Kia watched. The two of them laughed and got up and headed for the surf.

"You know, I'm glad to see Amy enjoying herself with other guys," I said.

"You mean you like watching."

"No, I mean I like it that she is spending time with other men, you know I am afraid she only wants to be with us," I told Dawn.

"Oh, well she is away from home, I think she just wants to have some fun. Now take me over there and fuck me."

I grabbed Dawn's hand and led her over to the big flat rock and laid her back and went down on her until she was screaming. Once she had come several times I slipped up and inserted my rock hard cock in her and drove her to several more huge orgasms before I filled her pussy with my cum.

"Oh my god James, this is so much fun fucking out here on the beach among all this beautiful scenery."

"It is fun and you look so good in the sun."

"Can we travel to other places in the world and see what it is like?"

"Sure we can, I think it is time we started seeing the world."

"We can have fun seeing how many places we can have sex don't you think," Dawn said as she hugged me.

"Maybe we can get a big map and hang it up and start marking off the places," I said as I laughed.

"That sounds like a fun idea, it doesn't have to be exotic places; we can travel around the country too."

"But we only get to mark it off if we have sex in public," I told her.

"Deal, now let's go wash off."

We got up and headed back to the surf to wash off and then walked back down the beach. When we got back to our towels Amy and Sam were lying under the umbrella.

"Where have you two been?" Amy asked.

"The same place you were," I told Amy.

"You two were watching?"

"We just stumbled across you," Dawn told her. "You looked like you had a good time."

Amy laughed as she turned toward us.

"Kia gives good head."

"It looked like it," Dawn said.

"You got off someplace and didn't tell me!" Sam asked.

"We were just walking on the beach when Kia started wanting to play with my tits. I started teasing him and he eventually told me that he had never met a girl in Hawaii with real tits as big as mine. While we sat and talked he told me that he had wondered what it would be like to titty fuck a girl."

"What did you do?" Sam asked.

"I told him he could titty fuck me if he would eat my pussy first. I didn't get any argument from him so he did and it went well so I let him titty fuck me."

"Damn Amy, Lieke told me it wasn't cool to have sex out here or I would have taken the two guys I met someplace. Did you two have sex someplace too?" Sam asked us.

"Yes we did, down the beach behind those big rocks," I told her.

"That's not fair!" Sam said.

Amy and Dawn started teasing Sam about the two guys she had met. Sam told them she was going to take both of them down the beach and have some fun. While this was going on Lieke came back over with a two 6 packs of cold beer.

"Anyone want a beer?"

"That sounds great," Dawn said. "Where did you get it?"

"They made a beer run a few minutes ago."

"You know what they did?" Sam said to Lieke.

"What?" She replied as she opened her beer.

"They went off and had sex down in those rocks and you said I couldn't have sex on the beach."

"I said you couldn't have sex on the beach, I didn't say you couldn't have sex someplace everyone couldn't see you!" Lieke told her with a laugh. "Everyone goes down there."

"Now you tell me!" Sam replied as we all laughed.

"Hey, I haven't gotten any pictures of all of you," Lieke said.

Lieke grabbed my camera out of the bag and took a bunch of pictures of all of us. Some of the other people on the beach watched but seemed okay with it since she was only taking pictures of us. One of the guys Lieke had been hanging around with walked up and offered to take pictures of us with Lieke. When he finished we offered him the a beer and he sat down next to Lieke and we talked.

While we were talking the two guys that had been sitting with Sam walked up and asked her if she wanted to play some more volleyball. She told them not right then but to have a seat. Soon we were all sitting around drinking beer and talking. Sam was really flirting with her two new friends while we all discussed everything we had done while we had been there. Sam leaned over and whispered something to Lieke. Lieke looked at her and smiled.

"Can I take the camera with me James?" Lieke asked.

"Sure, where are you going?"

"The guys want to show us some interesting rock formations down the beach, is that okay?"

"Of course, make sure you take plenty of film, I want to see what they look like," I said with a big smile.

"Sure thing."

Lieke and her friend got up and Sam and her two new friends got up and they began walking down the beach toward the rocks on the far end.

"You think Sam will be okay?" Amy asked.

"I'm sure she will if Lieke is with her," Dawn replied.

"Maybe we should go with them," Amy said with concern.

"I am sure she will be okay, besides I think it is time for you to have some more sunscreen," I told Amy.

I picked up the bottle of sunscreen and had Amy lie back so I could rub it all over her tits and the rest of her body. Once I was finished with the front she rolled over and I covered her backside. When I was finished Dawn handed me her bottle of oil and had me do her.

"These guys must think you are the luckiest guy in the world. Every time you rub oil on each of us they just watch," Dawn said.

"I am the luckiest guy in the world, I have three very beautiful women here and I am the only one that gets to do this. They only get to do their one lover, I get to do three."

"Just rub the oil on me," Dawn said as I rubbed oil into her breasts.

I got Amy and Dawn covered and we dug into the cooler for some sandwiches.

"Lieke and Sam must be getting hungry too," Amy said.

"I imagine they are working up an appetite," Dawn told her.

I couldn't help notice that Amy appeared concerned about Sam so I pulled a beer from the cooler and gave it to her.

"Amy, don't worry about Sam," I said.

"I'm not."

"Yes you are. She can take care of herself and Lieke is with her."

"I guess you're right, it's just hard to watch my little sister growing up."

"Where did your friend Kia go?" I asked.

"He had to leave to go to work; he wanted to know where I was staying."

"Did you tell him, you two could go out," Dawn said.

"I didn't tell him, he was fun but I don't want to go out with him with the time we have left."

"Maybe you could see him when you come back this winter."

"Maybe, I still can't believe we are going to get to do that," Amy said.

"Sounds like you two will have fun," Dawn told her.

"Are you two going to come with us?"

"We could, but why don't the two of you just have some fun."

"And make some money!" Amy replied.

"We can talk about it when the time comes," Dawn told her.

It had been a little over an hour since Lieke and Sam had left with the guys. Amy was sitting up so she could watch down the beach.

"Here they come," Amy said with a sound of relief.

I turned to look and could see the 5 of them walking through the surf line as they came back down the beach. They were all playing in the water and chasing each other through the waves, Lieke was being careful not to get the camera wet.

"Looks like they are having fun," Dawn said.

Amy watched intently until they got back to where we were sitting. Lieke and Sam sat while Dawn got them some sandwiches. The three guys headed off to play more volleyball.

"Did you get some good pictures," I asked Lieke.

She laughed and said they saw some interesting rock formations and thought I would enjoy the pictures. I looked over at Sam and she blushed and took a bite of her sandwich. Amy handed Lieke and Sam a beer while the two of them ate.

"Sam you need to stay out of the sun for the rest of the day," Lieke said. "And make sure you put more sunscreen on as soon as you finish eating."

"I will be glad to do that for you Sam," I said.

Sam giggled and took a sip of her beer.

"What do you guys want to do the rest of the day?" Lieke asked.

"Can we stay here, this is fun," Sam pleaded.

"You two don't need any more sun. I don't need a couple of lobsters tomorrow," Lieke told them.

"Lieke can we go to the waterfall, Sam and Amy would love to see it," Dawn asked.

"Sure, it will take about an hour to get there if we stop along the way and pickup some more food and drinks."

"Do you need to call anyone," I asked.

"I'll call my uncle when we stop."

"Is this the place you told us about?" Amy asked.

"Yes it is, you will love it," Dawn said.

As we finished eating and drinking the guys the girls had met came back over to talk some more. I found out Lieke's friend was someone she had dated on and off at school and the two guys Sam had met were also friends of Lieke's. As they pressed Sam for where she was staying Lieke told them she would get it to them.

We all dressed, Sam and Amy put their long shirts and hats back on and we packed up and headed to the car. It was about 3:00 and I was worried we wouldn't have time to spend at the water fall. I stopped Lieke and asked her about it and she told me not to worry that the sunset in the forest was wonderful.

We got everything and everyone in the car and put the top down, Lieke navigated for me. We had been on the road about 30 minutes when Lieke had me pull over at a small café. She climbed out of the car and told Dawn to come with her and that they would be a little while. Lieke told me there was a liquor store about a mile down the road if I wanted to go get some wine.

I pulled out and went down the road to the store. It was in a small strip of stores so Amy and Sam jumped out of the car and went into one of the shops. I went in and looked around and found three bottles of very nice champagne. The man checking me out complemented my choice of champagne and said that if I had a cooler he would put them in it and fill it with ice. After I got the cooler out of the car and filled it and returned it to the trunk I went looking for Amy and Sam. I found them in a small shop that sold handmade jewelry.

Amy and Sam were trying on some double strand pearl necklaces.

"They look nice on you," I told them.

"We are just looking at them, they cost too much for us to spend. This nice man was just letting us look," Amy said.

"How much are they?" I asked.

"These are handmade from local pearls, I made them myself," the little old man behind the counter said.

"How much?"

"They are only $1500 each. I think they look beautiful on these two young ladies don't you?"

"Yes they do look nice but that is a lot of money for the two of them."

"We are just looking James," Sam said.

"You buy them both I make you a deal, $2800."

The pearls did look nice and they were well worth the price but I thought I would try Dawn's method of negotiating.

"Do you like them Amy?"

"Oh yes, but I just wanted to look."

"They do look nice but I can't really tell how they would look next to your skin with that t-shirt on, why don't you take it off. You don't mind do you sir?"

"Oh no, it is best if you see how they look against the skin."

"Okay." Amy looked at me puzzled.

Amy reached down and pulled the long t-shirt off revealing her skimpy bikini. I reached over and pulled her hair back so I could see the pearls. They really did look good lying next to her skin. I let her hair fall around her shoulders and had her turn so I could look.

"They do look nice, sir what do you think?" Amy asked.

Amy turned toward the old man and leaned forward a little, just enough he could look down her top. The old man spent some time looking at the pearls and Amy's tits.

"Yes they do look lovely," he said.

"And the pearls look good too don't they," I said.

The old man paused and turned to look at me then smiled a little.

"Yes, they do look lovely too."

"You like them Amy?"

"Yes James but you don't have to buy them."

"Sir, do you have matching earrings for them?"

"Why yes I do, let me get them."

The little old man walked away and came back with 2 pair of nice looking single pearls mounted on studs. He handed them to Sam and Amy and they slipped them in their pierced ears.

"Now that looks nice," I said.

"Yes sir it does, you buy the necklaces and I will throw in the earrings for you."

"What do you think girls?"

"They are pretty James but that is a lot of money," Amy said.

"Just for these two beautiful ladies, $2700."

"Sam what do you think, do you like them?"

"Of course I do but we didn't come in here for you to buy us anything."

"Let me see how yours look lying against your beautiful skin."

"You want me to take my t-shirt off?" Sam asked.

"Yes, take it off so I can see how they look."

"I...I...I can't," Sam replied.

"Why not?"

"I didn't put my top on when we left the beach."

"Oh, hmmm."

I looked around the store and there was no one else in there and the counter was in the back away from the windows.

"Well, I can't really tell just how good they look laying up against that t-shirt," I said to Sam as I winked at her. "There is no one here, pull it off for a minute. You don't mind do you sir?"

"Uh...uh...no."

"Sam let's see, I want to make sure they look good on you."

Sam smiled and reached down and slowly pulled her long t-shirt up and off. Her beautiful milky white breasts sprung out for the old man to see. I reached over and straightened her hair so I could see the pearls.

"Oh yes, they do look good. What do you think Amy?"

Amy reached over and adjusted the pearls around Sam's neck and when she finished she ran her hands and fingers down and over Sam's nipples.

"I think they do look nice, Sam look in the mirror."

Sam walked over to a mirror on the counter just in front of the old man. She looked and turned and adjusted the pearls.

"What do you think sir, do you think they look good on me?" Sam said as she pushed her chest out toward him.

"Oh yes miss, they look beautiful on someone as young and pretty as you are."

"Why thank you sir," Sam said. "I want to see what they look like in the sunlight."

Sam turned and started walking toward the front of the store.

"Oh no miss, you can't go up there!"

"I just want to see them in the sun."

"Oh no, please don't go up there, you will get me in trouble."

1...345678