Life after the Lottery Ch. 44

Story Info
Spending some time with Samantha.
23.1k words
4.79
18.2k
11
4

Part 51 of the 90 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 05/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drmac100
drmac100
1,234 Followers

Welcome back. I think you will like this chapter, I spent a weekend with Just Samantha. This one is two parts as my writing is growing longer. My editor likes it, thanks Ian.

*****

Spending some time with Samantha

We were all eating breakfast Thursday morning, still recovering from the 4th of July party and Jill and Mike staying. Sam was staring at me as she sipped her coffee.

"What?" I asked Sam.

"Did you forget?" She asked.

"No. But I have a deal for you, Sam."

"You said Thursday night!"

"You want to hear my deal or not?" I asked.

"I guess." Sam said.

"Amy, can Sam take off tomorrow?" I asked her.

"Sure."

"Sam, tonight or in the morning you and Dawn pack your clothes. Dawn knows what you need. I have a penthouse ready for Friday and Saturday night. We can check in early and check out late Sunday. Does that sound better?"

"Really?! Oh yes, that sounds great! All weekend!?" Sam asked.

"Yes."

"What about me?" Amy asked.

"Amy, you and James had a weekend in town, this is for your sister. Besides, I think we can spend some quality time together here this weekend," Dawn said.

Amy looked at Dawn and a smile appeared. "Oh, I see," she said. "Then I wish I could take off tomorrow."

"I will have something special waiting when you get home tomorrow," Dawn told her. Amy smiled again.

"You two need to go to work," I told them.

Dawn and I got kissed by each of them and they left for work.

"What do you have planned for Amy?" I asked.

"Something nice and quiet for the weekend. I'll make her a nice dinner tomorrow, then we can spend the evening in the bathtub."

"She will like that. I would like that."

After we finished cleaning up from breakfast, Dawn turned to me. "Come with me." She took my hand and led me down the hall toward the sunroom but she took me into the last big bedroom on the back of the house before the sunroom. "I want to ask you something."

"What would that be?" I replied.

"You remember when we designed the house, this room was supposed to be a studio for you?"

"I remember, that is why it has all the windows in it and the pickled hardwood floors," I replied.

"I know. I would like to change this room. You know the sexy videos we watch on the internet that are high end and shot in a bright room that is all white?"

"I do, they are nicely done."

"I want to make this room like that, all white, all the bedding and furniture white and nice sheer curtains to let the sun in, can I?" Dawn asked. "I want you to have a better studio than what we originally envisioned."

"Sure, you can do what you want, honey. Is there a reason why?"

"It just looks so sexy on the videos."

"And...?"

Dawn looked at me and smiled.

"It would be kind of a fantasy room, like the mirror room downstairs."

"It would make some nice photos," I told her.

"Yes it would," Dawn said. I had a feeling that she had other reasons for wanting to do it, but this room was large and I had intended on making a studio in here. It would give me a place to make some nice pictures and maybe some videos since Sam had given me video ideas with the camera he showed me.

"You can't start it right away, your surgery is in a few weeks."

"I know. I thought I would work on it in August, I will have people move things for me and paint. I want all the walls painted white. White bed, white furniture."

"Sounds like a good idea. Would you like to tell me the rest of the story, honey?" I asked.

"I want you to have a nice place to take some pictures." Dawn said, but I didn't believe her still.

"Why?"

"At the party, almost all the women asked if you would take some pictures of them. This would look nice...and..."

"And what?"

"I know how much you like taking the pictures...maybe you and I can do some high-end lingerie photos for other women."

"You mean like a business?"

"Why not? Your photographs are wonderful, everyone likes them. It would just be for a few women, the ones that can afford it."

"Oh, very high-end?"

"Yes." Dawn said smiling at me. "I think a lot of the rich couples in town and around us would like to have some nice pictures taken by someone they can trust."

"I'm not sure how much time we will have with you going back to school and me teaching. And if we want it to be a business, I'm not sure how we will market it, but it does sound interesting," I said, nodding. Dawn wrapped her arms around me and held me.

"I want you to teach me how to do all the photographic things you do. This is something we can do together, for fun," Dawn said hugging me.

"That would be fun. You're already good with a camera, I can teach you how to do everything else. What kind of clients will we have?"

"Rich ones," Dawn said laughing. "I want this to be an exclusive word-of-mouth service, and expensive."

"So sexy lingerie photos, and nudes?" I asked.

"If they want them, sure. Does that sound like a good idea?"

"If you are okay with it, it sounds like fun." I told her.

We discussed some of the changes to the room for a while. I suggested that she talk to the lady that runs her lingerie store about working with us and maybe the young lady we met at the bikini store - we would need some product suppliers. I also suggested she find someone trustworthy that could do makeup and hair on-site.

"Good idea, also, several of the women that help me at the women's stores I shop at could help us out, they know plenty of rich ladies."

After lunch, Dawn said she had an appointment with John to determine what he needed for her boob job. After she left I called Linda to check on her.

'Hey Linda, are you doing okay?'

'I'm doing great. I had a lot of fun.'

'Are you busy this week before you go out of town?' I asked.

'Sort of, I have to get all the information ready that I need to take to all the places I am going. I am making surprise visits to some of my head people out in the field next week, then the week after that I am doing the same thing out of the country. James...why don't you come with me one week?'

'And just how would you explain me tagging along?'

'You would be my Industrial Psychologist consultant.'

'Oh that sounds tempting.'

'I don't think Dawn would mind, would she?' Linda asked.

'I don't know Linda, she might think that we would be getting a little too close.'

'I really do need some advice on employee and management psychology. You can do that can't you?'

'Oh yes.'

'I really would like for someone to spend some time talking to the employees and managers to see what changes we need to make. I believe that business is more effective if people want to come to work, so I want to make sure all of my businesses operate in a pleasant environment. If I could hire you, it would be nice, you could maybe go with me both weeks. It will be a lot of travel, I will be flying to several places on some days.'

'I know some other psychologist that would be happy to do it, Linda.'

'I don't want other psychologist. James, I'm serious. I am making changes to the environment at all my businesses. This would give me a place to start. I would need more of your help later on.'

'Could I bring Dawn or one of the girls as an assistant?'

'Sure, if they are not in school. It would be a good learning experience for the girls.'

'Linda, I would have to discuss it with Dawn and see how she would feel about it.'

'What if I talk to her? She could help me next summer if she and the girls are available to go around and help me set up on-site clinics in my larger businesses. I am going to do that too.'

'If you are serious and, it is not just for sex, she would like the challenge and the girls would enjoy helping.'

'Well, the sex with any of you is nice. But no, I am serious. I pay well.'

'The fringe benefits wouldn't be bad either. Do you have a free hour tomorrow we could come by and talk?'

'Can I come by the house tonight and discuss it?'

'I guess you can. Would we be back before the last week of the month? Dawn is having her boob-job that week.'

'She is having a boob-job? She has perfect tits!'

'She wants them a little bigger, a nice D or DD. She doesn't want them real big, I think she just wants them to fill her clothes out more.'

'Don't let her make them real big, she has a perfect little body now.'

'She is not going for the size Amy and Samantha have.'

'Good. We would be back the Saturday before the last week. How about 6:00?'

'We will have dinner ready and the girls will be home by then.'

'I will see you then. If you can come, I'm leaving Sunday afternoon.'

'Hey Linda?'

'Yes.'

'I would like to see you before 6:00.'

'What do you mean?'

'Send me some pictures, some sexy pictures.'

'James, I can't do that at work!'

'Oh, I thought you were being more adventurous. Never mind then.'

'You are awful!'

'I was going to come by tomorrow and fuck you at lunch, but if you're not that adventurous, I don't guess I will.'

'You can do me tonight.'

'I think I will make you wait. If I can't go on your trip, it will be three weeks at least before we can get together.'

'James...you are terrible.'

'I'll bring Samantha. She is spending the day with me.'

'I don't know.'

'Your office door locks doesn't it?'

'Yes, but...'

'But what?'

'Okay, come at noon. That is when I go for lunch. We will see.'

'That sounds good. But, you have to send me some pictures first.'

'James!'

'You said your door locks. I want some pictures of your tits and your pussy, with your fingers in it. You sent me one before.'

'I'll think about it.'

'I hope to see you soon, and tonight.'

'I will get you for this!'

'We will see. Tonight?'

'Yes.'

'Bye Linda.'

'Bye.'

I laughed when I hung up, I enjoyed teasing her. Her invitation to go with her sounded nice but I didn't really think Dawn would go along with it for one week, especially two weeks. I was heading upstairs to put some clothes on when the phone rang, I picked it up in the bedroom.

'Hello'

'Hey James, this is Sam.'

'Hi. How are you and Olivia doing after the party?'

'Great, we had a blast. Olivia has been telling me some of the things she did while we fuck.'

'The girls haven't said much yet.' I said.

'The reason I called is that I have something you want to see.'

'What would that be?'

'We talked about upgrading your TV's to high-definition, I have a video camera here that I ordered for a client you have to see. It is a new high-definition camera. I took some video of Olivia last night and it is incredible. You have to come see it on the new TVs.'

'I didn't know you were in the video business.'

'I'm not, but it is made by Sony and I sell their TV's. I was saving a guy a few bucks. You have got to come see this, I have to take it to him tomorrow.'

'Okay. Dawn is out, I'll come over. Be there in about 45 minutes.'

'Great!'

Sam hung up. He had been bugging me about upgrading all of the TV's in the house to the newer ones, but I wasn't in a hurry. I got dressed and drove to Sam's shop.

+++++

"Hi James, come with me," Sam said. He took me back to the theater room and closed the door. "You have got to see this."

"I have looked at the new TV's before."

"No, the camera and the recording."

Sam picked up a larger than handheld video camera and turned it on. The recording came up. He had recorded some things outside that we watched, and it was impressive. Then he let me watch video of Olivia stripping for him.

"Wow! That is pretty damn clear and sharp," I told him.

"That is the 1080p high-definition. Isn't the quality of the video amazing?"

"Yes. It looks like those very nicely done HD porn videos on the internet."

"Exactly. But this is even better." Sam told me.

We watched Olivia strip for a while. The video was outstanding. My phone rang, I figured it was Dawn. I looked at it and it was a message from Linda. I opened it up to see that it was several pictures of her naked breasts. I laughed and put the phone away.

"What's funny?" Sam asked.

"That was Linda, she was sexting me."

"Can I see?!"

"No."

"Asshole. I just thought you would want to see the camera. This is the latest HD camera from Sony."

"It's nice. It is bigger than a handheld."

"This is a small professional camera. This is the new thing."

I picked it up and saw that it did look like a professional camera.

"Is this higher resolution than the new digital cameras?"

"Oh god yes. It will be a few more years before the handheld cameras come near this quality. I wish I had one of these."

"I see. And why don't you buy one Sam?" I was getting the picture now.

"I wish. The camera, lens and all the accessories the guy bought are about $60,000."

"And who is this guy that bought it."

Sam looked at me for a few seconds.

"It's a local guy that does porn videos. He is changing to HD format."

"You never told me you knew someone local that made porn videos."

"I never told him I knew someone that had his house wired with camera's either," Sam said.

"I see. He is one of your special clients?"

"Yes. He and his wife have a private studio in town."

"Have you been there?" I asked.

"I can't tell you that."

"So you have been there. While he was shooting movies?"

"Maybe, but don't say anything to Olivia about it. He does some good stuff, nice quality and not trashy."

"Sam, were you hoping I would buy one of these?"

"Oh no, I just thought you would like to see it. To really gain the benefit, you would have to upgrade your TV's and computer monitors if you bought one of these," Sam said looking at me with a big smile.

"I see. Well thanks for showing it to me. Tell Olivia I enjoyed the show." Sam's smile faded, he was sure I would buy one and of course let him use it. It was nice, but I didn't shoot a lot of video. "We do need to talk about upgrading all of the TV's though." Sam's smile returned.

"Okay." Sam and I spent an hour or so looking at the new HD TV's and the bigger HD computer monitors. I went back to the house, Dawn was home.

"Where did you go?" She asked.

"Sam called. He wanted me to look at a digital video camera he had ordered for a client."

"Is it a regular video camera?"

"No, it is a new one that records in high-definition like the HD videos we watch on the internet."

"His client does porn?"

"It is just a very nice camera and very expensive. But, I did find out that his client is local and does porn."

"Really, I would like to see some of it," Dawn said.

"Sam can't tell me who it is, he is a private client like us."

"Oh. John said everything will be ready for the last week of the month. He has changed his mind about using the implants that he can expand. He said he can make me a full D without any stretch marks if I take care of my skin."

"That sounds nice. What about downtime?"

"He said not too bad. He would like me to spend the night in the hospital to monitor things, but after that, a few sore weeks."

"Speaking of big tits, Linda is coming by for dinner, she wants to talk to us about something."

"What time? It is 3:30 now." Dawn said.

"At 6:00."

"What does she want to talk about?"

"I think I will let her talk to you first." I told her.

"James!"

"She wants to hire us for some consulting work."

"What? What kind of consulting work?"

"She is working on changing the working environment in all her businesses and wants my input. She is also going to start setting up clinics in some of the larger places and wants your input on doing it."

"Oh, okay."

I was glad that ended the conversation. Dawn went to work seeing if we had enough for dinner as we were pretty shopped out in the kitchen from the party and had not been to the store yet because of Mike and Jill being there the last few days.

"I am not sure what to fix, we haven't gone to the store yet," she said.

Dawn was looking in the cabinets when I walked up behind her and reached around her and grabbed her breasts. "I still think they are perfect the way they are." Dawn placed her hands over mine.

"You are right, they are! But, I'm getting older and John can raise them back up and make them fuller. We talked about this."

"Linda said I shouldn't let you do it, she said you have a perfect body now."

"I do, but I want to do this." Dawn told me.

"Okay." Dawn held my hands against her breasts for a few minutes as she leaned back into me.

"I don't think there is anything to cook."

"I can go get something, she is not expecting a dinner," I told Dawn. "I can go get some deep dish pizzas."

"That would be good, we haven't had that in a long time."

"I will plan on picking them up about 5:30, I should be back by 6:00."

"Okay. Since I don't have to cook, I'm going to shower. John got us both horny playing with my tits and we ended up fucking in his office."

"Go shower then, I will check and make sure we have things to drink."

Dawn looked at me. "You are not curious?"

"About what?"

"John and I fucking."

"Should I be?"

Dawn smiled at me, then headed up toward the bedroom. She knew it was okay to have sex someplace else with someone else. She was teasing me.

"Are we going to be doing Linda tonight?" She asked from the balcony.

"Wasn't planning on it."

"You're not serious! You do her every chance you get!"

"I'm saving it for you since I will be gone the next few days."

"That's sweet, but you are full of shit!" Dawn said.

Dawn went on down the hall to the bedroom. I wouldn't mind doing Linda tonight, I just didn't want her to think that every time she came to the house she had to have sex with us. My phone rang again. I picked it up and it was another sext from Linda.

"Did you like the other pictures?" It said over several photos of her pussy with her fingers buried in it. I didn't send her anything back again. I went up to the bedroom and sat on the chair in the bathroom and watched Dawn showering. Linda was right, she did have a perfect little body. Dawn finally came out of the shower and grabbed a towel.

"Let me do that," I said. Dawn stood and I dried her off slowly.

"I guess I need to put some clothes on," Dawn said.

"Just a robe or t-shirt. Honey, I just don't want Linda to think she has to have sex with us every time she comes to the house."

"I understand. But if she wants to have sex, we won't turn her down?"

"No. I told her I was going to come by her office tomorrow at lunch and fuck her."

"What did she say!?"

"Maybe."

"But you are spending the day with Sam."

"I told her that and that I would bring her too."

"You think she will do it?"

"I think if we don't have sex with her tonight she will."

"I have an idea," Dawn said as she wrapped her arms around me, "what if you watch me and her have sex tonight."

"Nice. But only if she asks," I said. "You will need to tell the girls about your plans."

"I will. You need to get up early tomorrow and go to the store with me while Sam is packing, we need a lot."

"We need to be back and unloaded by about 10:30 so I can get her stuff loaded in the SUV and meet Linda." I told Dawn.

"How are you dressing tomorrow?" Dawn asked.

"I figure I better wear a suit to Linda's place and Sam needs to dress business."

"I don't think she has any business outfits," Dawn said.

"We need to remedy that for her and Amy," I said. Dawn laughed.

"What?"

"How about 'take your daughter to work day' tomorrow."

"Oh, that would be interesting, then take her to the hotel."

"Oh shit, I don't know about that! Where are you going?"

"The Omni."

"I don't think that would be a good idea, we don't know the people there," Dawn said.

"I'm sure Sam would go along with it."

"That is what I am afraid of!" Dawn said.

"I don't think there will be any issues, especially once everyone sees her that night at dinner."

drmac100
drmac100
1,234 Followers