Life after the Lottery Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you two don't fuck all day, take her down to the women's designer shop near the hotel Saturday and buy her a business outfit or two," Dawn said.

"If we can find time."

We heard the gate buzzer go off, the girls were home. A minute later, "We're home!" I heard from downstairs.

"Upstairs!" Dawn yelled. We heard the sound of feet running up the stairs.

"You two in bed?" Amy asked as she came in the bedroom.

"No, I was just taking a shower."

"Sounds like a good idea!" Amy said. We watched her and Sam peel their scrubs off and head for the shower. "What did Dr. John say?!" Amy yelled from the shower.

"We are ready for the last week of the month," Dawn replied.

"Can you get me in the surgery?!" Sam yelled.

"Sure, James is going to be there too."

"That sucks!" Amy said.

"Soon Amy! I am going to be in the hospital overnight!"

"I will take the night shift that week so I can take care of you!" Amy yelled.

A few minutes later they came out drying themselves off.

"I hope they look nice and natural," Amy said while drying.

"They will, they will be as nice and natural as yours," Dawn told her. Dawn and I had moved onto the bed and Amy and Sam joined us after they dried off.

"Linda is coming at 6:00," I told them.

"Why?" Sam asked.

"She wants to talk to Dawn and me about something."

"Can we be there?"

"Sure, it is nothing like that."

"Hey you two, if Linda is in the mood, would you three like to watch me and Linda have sex?" Dawn asked.

"That would be nice," Sam said. "What do we need to wear tonight?"

"T-shirt or a robe is fine," Dawn told them.

"What are we doing tomorrow?" Sam asked.

"Dawn and I are going to the store early so we can get back. You are packing all of your clothes so you are ready about 11:00," I told her.

"I don't need to take any clothes," Sam said with a big smile.

"If you want to go to a nice restaurant tomorrow night you will!" Dawn said.

"That sounds perfect!"

"One other thing. We are going to stop and see Linda at lunch before we go to the hotel?"

"What for?"

"I am going to fuck her in her office and you are going with me." I told Sam.

"Goodie!"

"One problem though, we need to dress business, and since you don't have any business clothes yet...it's going to be 'take your daughter to work' day for me."

Sam and Amy started laughing. "That will be funny!" Amy said. "Wait, are you going to the hotel from there?"

"Yes."

"Oh. Maybe she should change first," Amy said concerned.

"If I want to take my teenage daughter to a hotel, I will!" I said. Amy and Sam started laughing again.

"Are you going to check her in as your daughter?" Amy asked.

"Of course."

"I hope you don't get arrested!" They continued to laugh, although that was a possibility. The two of them went to put something on.

"I was thinking, if we set that other room up as a studio, I want to buy a large format camera for some really nice pictures," I told Dawn.

"What is that?"

"It is a bigger camera, the negatives are 4" X 5", the quality will be great."

"That's big. Can you still process and print them?"

"I will have to have the color negatives commercial processed and I will need a new enlarger for the darkroom."

"Will you teach me how to use it?" Dawn asked.

"Of course. I have used one before but it is quite different. You only take one picture at a time and then you have to put another piece of film in for the next picture," I explained to Dawn.

"Expensive?"

"Not really. The camera and other gear will be about 3 or 4 thousand. The enlarger will be about 1 or 2 thousand."

"Is that something your photography store has in stock?"

"Probably not but he can order it. I have looked at them before."

"I think you are going to like this, aren't you?" Dawn asked.

"I need a hobby, besides fucking the three of you."

"Emm, that hobby comes first," Dawn said, then pushed me back on the bed and started kissing me.

"It's 5:15, don't you two start," I heard Sam say from the door.

"I was just kissing him."

Amy and Sam climbed on the bed in their long silk robes.

"Our turn."

Dawn laughed and got up to get a robe. First Amy, then Sam laid on me and kissed me for a few minutes.

"I have got to go, one of you call in the pizza order," I told them. I was running behind.

I got my keys and went out the front door and got in the Vette and took off. It would take me 30 minutes to get to the pizza place we get the deep dish from. When I arrived there I had to wait about 5 minutes before the order was ready. When I pulled up to the house I saw Linda's Diablo. I grabbed the pizzas and headed in, hoping she hadn't said anything to Dawn yet.

"Just in time!" Dawn said as I walked in. We all went to the table, the girls had already gotten the wine out.

"Oh that smells good," Linda said. "When I get back in town, we will have to go to Chicago for real deep dish one night."

"Could we go on a Friday or Saturday night and stay over, I have never been to Chicago?" Sam asked.

"That sounds like a good idea!" Linda said.

"Goodie!" Came from Sam. "How long does it take to get there?"

"On the big jet, a little over an hour. I will have to take several security people though."

"Problems in Chicago?" I asked.

"Not really, O'hare can just be a bitch some times. I have had problems getting through the airport and to the limo before. They help make sure we don't have any problems. Illinois is one of those fucking states I can't carry my gun."

"I can carry mine," I said.

Linda looked at me. "How?"

"I'll explain another time," I told her.

"I guess they will be staying too?" Sam asked.

"Yes, I treat them well."

"Are any of them cute?" Sam asked with a giggle.

"One will be my 'stewardess'. Do you want me to bring a cute guy, Sam?" Sam giggled. "I have just the right guy," Linda said, "but no funny business on the plane." Sam giggled again.

"What about your stewardess? She is cute." Amy asked.

"Afraid not," she said looking seriously at Amy.

"I guess Sam and I can team up on the guy," Amy said. Sam giggled again.

We finished eating and took our wine to the den. Linda was wearing a very nice looking business suit with a skirt.

"Linda, where did you get that suit?" Dawn asked.

"I have a excellent men's tailor that makes them, I can't find nice clothes in my size."

"I can't either."

"When I get back, I will take an afternoon off and take you to him," Linda said.

"That would be nice, thanks. I will be needing some more business clothes for school," Dawn said.

"I guess you will. Your bigger tits will pose an even bigger problem for you to find clothes," Linda told her.

"Girls, you two need a business outfit or two also," Dawn said.

"What for?" Sam asked.

"For meetings and things. I want you two to look nice. When Linda can find a day, you two take an afternoon off and come with us."

"Okay!" Sam said.

"Linda, I like the coat with that, it is longer than usual," Dawn said.

"I have some that the coats are down to my thighs, they keep me from looking so tall," Linda told her.

"I like that look," Dawn said.

"Dawn, did James tell you what I wanted to talk to you about?" Linda asked.

"He said you had some consulting work you wanted us to do."

"Oh. Next year I am revamping all of the businesses under my umbrella. I am going to make the environment better in them for the staff. My parents were kind of traditional, but I need to spruce things up so I can attract good young people. I was hoping James could help me with that."

"I am sure he can," Dawn said.

"Also, next year, I am going to be adding on-site health clinics at the places that have more than a thousand people or so, and even a daycare center."

"That sounds great!" Dawn said.

"I thought you and the girls could advise me on where to start."

"We can. The hospital has people that go out and help setup on-site clinics. We can get their help."

"Great. I will pay you and the girls for doing it. It will be a good experience for Amy and Sam. Just one thing though..." Linda said and paused.

"What's that?" Dawn asked a little suspiciously.

"I will need all of you to visit each place."

"Oh wow," Dawn said.

"That includes the overseas places too."

"Really?" Amy said.

"Yes. I will be implementing the health centers starting next summer, so will the three of you be able to travel for a few weeks then?"

"I guess so. Linda how many places are there?" Dawn asked.

"It will take a week or two to visit all of them in the States, I may or may not be going with you, it depends. It will take two weeks or more to visit all of the places overseas."

"Oh my god!" Sam said. "Am I going to get to help?"

"I thought the three of you would make a good team," Linda said.

"Where overseas?" Amy asked.

"London, Paris, Singapore, Italy, the Middle East for the oil companies, Spain, and some other places. The medical situation in most of these places sucks. I want to provide on-site medical care for the employees."

"Oh my god," Sam exclaimed!

"It may take three weeks over the summer. One week just for Australia. You can visit any place else you want to go." Linda said.

"Linda, when the on-site clinics get setup overseas, could the university use them for internships? It would be a great thing for the PA's and NP's and maybe some of my students?" Dawn asked excited.

"Sure, that sounds like a good idea. You could setup a program for them to apply for sponsorship. I would pay for it."

"Wonderful!" Dawn replied.

"Good idea, Dawn," Sam said.

"I guess you and your sister would like to apply?" Dawn asked. They just smiled. "Will James have to go to all those places too?" Dawn asked.

"Yes. Most them. If you all want to do this, you will probably be visiting some places a few times."

"Linda, are you sure you don't want some professionals to do this?" Dawn asked.

"I thought you were professionals?"

"We are, but..."

"Then I think you can do it. If you need outside help, we will hire them. My Vice President of Human Resources will probably tag along on some trips. I will get an assistant to go with you. I am sure I have a few Executive Assistants that would like to go."

"That will be a lot of work. How soon are you going to start?" Dawn asked.

"That is something I need to talk to you about. I am leaving Sunday for visits in the States, I will be gone until next Friday or Saturday. The Sunday after that, I will be going overseas until the next Saturday. I am making some surprise visits. They won't be much of a surprise after the first few."

"That is a lot of traveling," Dawn said.

Linda was quiet for a few minutes.

"What?" Dawn asked.

"I would like James to go with me and get started," Linda said.

"For both weeks?" Dawn asked surprised.

"Yes. He will be back in time for your surgery. Dawn, you can go too," Linda said almost pleading.

Dawn was quiet for a minutes as she looked at me.

"Linda, I have to ask, is this really for business, or do you just want to take my husband along to fuck?" Dawn asked.

"Both."

"At least you are honest about it," Dawn replied with a giggle. "I can't go next week, but maybe I can go with you out of the country."

"Could you?!" Linda exclaimed.

"I guess. Would you two be okay for a week?" Dawn asked the girls.

"Sure," the two of them said together.

"Next summer, Amy and Sam, you are going with Dawn!"

"That sounds great, we will have to get passports," Amy said.

"Oh shit, do you two have passports?" Linda asked us.

"Yes we do," Dawn said.

"Dawn, are you really okay with your husband going with me next week? I plan on fucking him as much as I can. Is that too much to ask?"

"That is a lot to ask...but Linda, you know we love you. I think the girls and I can find a way to amuse ourselves while he is gone," Dawn said with a big smile.

"Really!" Linda shouted. "I mean, thanks, I really do want to get started. James what will you need to start?"

"While you are doing your work, I can spend time with the Human Resource manager and find out how things are going locally. When we get back, I will put together some surveys to email to all of your employees. Once we have them back, I can make calls and start making some recommendations and plans."

"Can you get started in one visit?" Linda asked. "I know this is short notice."

"Yes. If I find any real problem areas, I may need to go back."

"If you find any problems, you let me know while we are there. It may be time for a new Human Resources manager or VP in a few places. That is one of the things I need your opinion on. I know there are a few places with problems, old people. I don't mean 'old' people, but people who are stuck in the mud and won't change. I am not going to tell you which ones, I will let you find out."

"James, did Linda talk to you about this today?" Dawn asked.

"Yes, but I wanted her to ask you."

"She didn't need to do that," Dawn said.

"Yes I did," Linda said. "If you said it was a problem, then I would have asked if he could go and no sex."

"The likelihood of that happening would have been slim," Dawn replied.

"Dawn, I would have respected your wishes, you know that. I really do want all of you to help. Maybe all of us girls can go by ourselves one time."

"That would be fun," Dawn said. "How many security people will be going?"

"Just my assistant and my stewardess on the plane, we will pick up local security from the same firm when we arrive at the airports. They are all over the world. This is my new plan, I ditched the security entourage."

"I guess no sex on the plane then?" Dawn asked.

"Damn, I wanted to fuck your assistant and that cute stewardess," I said.

"Afraid not! We will be taking the small jet next week, it only seats six," Linda replied. "I have some of my people and their wives flying to several places next week, they will take the big Gulfstream. We will take the big jet when we leave the country."

"Honey, do you have enough suits for a week?" Dawn asked.

"Yes I do."

"When the limo picks you up Sunday, they will take care of your hanging bags. I usually hang all my nice clothes on the plane and leave them there and just take what I need for the day, it's less hassle. But the small jet, I can't do that, so pack well."

"Is there that much closet space on the big jet?" Dawn asked.

"Barely, my new one will be better," Linda said.

"New what?" Dawn asked.

"Jet, I am getting another one, just for me. As a matter of fact, we will make a stop in Savannah, Georgia on the way back to order it."

"You just stop and buy a new jet?" Amy asked.

"Sort of. Gulfstream has a new 650 coming out in a few years I was notified about. I am going to have it customized for me. I plan on doing a lot of traveling in the future so I want something nice and comfortable."

"Just like that?" Amy asked.

"Well, this is a new model, I have to order it now to get it in two to three years. There will be a waiting list."

"Can I ask what something like that costs?" Dawn asked.

"About $65 million, depending on how much I want to customize it. I am buying this one, not the company. I will just bill them when I use it," Linda said matter of factly.

"$65 million," Dawn repeated.

"Around that."

"Then what does a commercial jet cost?" Dawn asked astonished.

"A nice used 737 is about the same price. But the Gulfstream flies more than twice as fast and has a longer range. It can get in and out of airports that a big jet can't."

"What does it cost to operate the Gulfstream, Linda?" I asked.

"$2 or $3 million a year."

"That is an expensive way to travel," I said.

"I'm worth it," Linda said with a big smile.

"Yes you are."

"James, did you get my text, I didn't hear back from you?"

"What text?" I said. Linda looked at me seriously.

"The text you wanted me to send you!"

"I didn't get anything, I didn't think you did it."

"James, I sent you the pictures!"

"What pictures?" Dawn asked.

"Linda, were you sexting James?" Sam asked with a giggle.

"Yes...no! You didn't get them? Have you checked your phone?" Linda asked.

"Let me get it." I got up and went and got my phone, I was going to have some fun with her. I returned and sat back down and went through my phone. "Nothing, the last text I have is from Dawn yesterday."

"I sent them, twice, today. I guess they didn't go through."

"Linda, did you send them to the right phone number?" I asked. Linda's eyes got real big.

"Oh fuck!!" Linda ran out to her car and returned with her purse. "Damn it James! You made me do this. Oh god, what if I sent them to the wrong number!"

"I didn't make you do anything, Linda!"

Linda was frantically digging for her phone. She found it and fumbled with it for a minute.

"Asshole!!" Linda shouted as she checked the phone number she sent the pictures to. "You got the damn pictures!"

I was laughing at Linda.

"That was not funny! I'm not going to send you anymore!"

"I want to see," Dawn said. I handed her my phone. "Oh these are nice!"

"Linda, just so you know, we are not allowed to do that," Sam said.

"James! I will get you for this! Why aren't you allowed to do it?" Linda paused and asked.

"Just in case we send them to the wrong number or our phones get lost or stolen," Sam told her.

Linda was pissed. "Delete them off your phone now! And here, delete them off of mine!"

I took her phone and deleted the sext, then deleted them off mine.

"Asshole," Linda muttered when I gave her the phone back.

"James, you made Linda mad. I don't guess she will let you watch us have sex," Dawn said.

Linda looked up. "What?"

"I didn't get to do you at the party, I thought you would let James and the girls watch us," Dawn said.

"Maybe we should just go to one of the bedrooms, and leave him out," Linda said.

"What about us?" Amy asked.

"You two can come and watch."

"I guess Sam and I won't come by tomorrow then," I told Linda. She scowled at me.

"I shouldn't let you come by after that."

"We can go on and check in the hotel, is that okay with you Sam?"

"You can come," Linda said. "Let's go Dawn."

Dawn took Linda's hand and led her upstairs to our bedroom, we followed. When we all got there Dawn dropped her robe and started undressing Linda. She handed Linda's clothes to Amy and she hung them up.

"I do like this suit," Dawn said as she was removing the skirt. Dawn got Linda down to her lingerie. "This is new." We all admired the very sexy lingerie Linda was wearing.

"I like what you wear, so I treated myself to some sexy things like you wear all the time. When we go to Paris, I will take you to the best place there is."

"You look nice," Dawn told her.

"You do too," Linda said as she ran her hands over Dawn's breasts. Dawn removed Linda's lingerie and the two of them got on the bed while the rest of us sat and watched.

"Did you have a good time at the party?" Dawn asked as she kissed Linda.

"A very good time. I had a real nice time here with Jill and Mike. Jill is pretty good."

"Better than I am?" Dawn asked.

"I didn't say that."

Linda and Dawn kissed for a little while as we watched. Linda rolled Dawn on her back and started licking and sucking her nipples. Dawn was running her hands over Linda's body as she enjoyed the attention.

"Don't mess these up," Linda paused and said, then went back to sucking Dawn's nipples.

We watched as Linda slowly started kissing and licking her way down Dawn's body. She started kissing and licking Dawn's mound slowly as Dawn moaned. Linda stopped and lifted Dawn's legs up and spread them, then placed her mouth over her pussy.

"Oh that feels good," Dawn said. Dawn was quiet as Linda worked on her pussy. After a little bit, Linda slipped several fingers into Dawn and then placed her mouth back on her pussy. "Oh yes." Dawn held Linda's head as she submitted to her.