Life After The Office Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wowsex
wowsex
8 Followers

"I've never done it with a girl before," Jenna admitted to Leslie.

"Well then you are in for a treat. First you're gonna eat me out then I'm going to eat you out and it's going to be the most wonderful thing you've ever felt in your life. Josh, I'm going to hop off this delectable cock of yours but don't worry because Jenna cheating pussy is going to hop right back on " Leslie told Jenna and Josh.

"That sounds good," Josh and Jenna said in unison.

Leslie got off Josh's cock and gave Jenna one last deep open-mouthed kiss with their tongues intertwining as their lips came together before Leslie positioned herself on a nearby sofa. Josh led Jenna over to the same sofa massaging her pussy on the way.

"Wow you're really wet babe," Josh said.

"This is really naughty and exciting. How can a girl not be wet?' Jenna responded as she placed her head between Leslie's legs and stuck out her backside in Josh's direction. "I know you've wanted this tight married pussy since we first met," Jenna cooed.

"You're right babe but I was content with keeping that a fantasy. I never would've acted on it but you two ladies are so damn seductive," Josh answered as he lined his cock up with Jenna's waiting hole.

"Well recently when I see something I want I take it. It doesn't matter if I'm cheating on my hubbie or not or if the guy or I guess now girl is married or not," Jenna moaned as Josh plunged his cock into Jenna's wet pussy.

"Quit talking honey and start giving me an orgasm," Leslie said slightly perturbed.

"Sorry babe," Jenna responded lowering her head into her new friend's pussy. Jenna spread Leslie's labia and and gently began to lick her pussy.

"Oh fuck that's good, Jenna,' Leslie moaned.

Jenna spread Leslie's little wet pussy apart and earnestly tasted Leslie's flowing juices. While she was doing this, Jenna also used one of her hands to massage Leslie's breasts while using her other fingers to rub Leslie's clit. She went slowly at first as if to tease Leslie but gradually picked up the pass as Jenna heard Leslie's breathing becoming more and more ragged.

At the same time, Josh had sunk his whole cock in Jenna's cheating pussy. He had to go softly at first so Jenna could get accustomed to the new intruder in her hole but her pussy soon welcomed the strange dick invading it and enveloped itself around it pulling it deeper and deeper into her.

Leslie soon neared orgasm between Jenna's skillful manipulation of her body. "You're making me cum Jenna. You may have never done this before but you're a fucking expert at it. Oh fuck," Leslie wailed as Jenna sucked down on her pussy and Leslie came all over Jenna's cute pretty face.

Between the pounding Josh was giving her pussy and the satisfaction she was getting by bringing another woman to orgasm, Jenna was also approaching a mammoth orgasm of her own. And as Leslie exploded all over her face, Jenna knew she couldn't hold back any longer. "Oh shit, I'm fucking cumming too. Oh yea Josh, keep pounding my pussy while I cream your cock. Oh fuckkk," Jenna wailed and with one last thrust Josh held his cock in Jenna's orgasmic pussy.

After Leslie came down from her high, she exclaimed, "oh shit, I have to meet my boyfriend Sam for dinner soon," she exclaimed quietly as she looked at the clock. "Make sure you each cum again for me," Leslie said as she gave Jenna a deep kiss on the mouth and made her tongue dance with Josh's as she got dressed and hurried out the door. Jenna then raised herself off the couch with Josh's still hard cock in her pussy and gave Josh a deep tonguing of her own and she took a few minutes to explore the married man's lips with hers. Jenna cooed as she felt Josh's cock expand in her pussy and she asked him what she wanted to do next.

"Well my wife always says this is dirty and you can say no if you want to but I want to fuck you in the ass," Josh said matter-of-factly.

With a smile Jenna said, "that's my specialty, just go slow until I get used to it."

With one more kiss, Josh pulled out of Jenna's sopping pussy and aimed his cock for Jenna's asshole.

As Josh was slowly working his hard cock into Jenna's ass, he heard Jenna moan, "hey babe, I thought you'd never get in here. He looked up to see a man that he had never seen before and hoped that it wasn't her husband.

Jenna turned and looked at Josh, "Don't worry this is Andrew, he's a 'friend' of mine, so you can keep fucking my asshole. Andrew bring that big hard dick of yours over to me. Andrew walked over the couch where Josh had his right knee on one of the seats while he stood with his left leg and was gently fucking Jenna's asshole. Jenna herself had both knees on the couch and had glazed look in her eyes. Andrew stood in front of Jenna and lowered his head to lock his lips with the girl of his dreams for the second time. He continued to kiss her passionately while he took off his clothes.

"hmm, I missed this big dick," Jenna grinned as she took Andrew's thick cock in her left hand and slowly began to stroke it with her wedding ring glistening with her sweat. She soon took it into her mouth and gave Andrew a nice wet blowjob, sucking on his cock while playing with his balls with her left hand and playing with her pussy with her right.

"After I get this cock nice and erect, I want you to put it in my pussy and you two are going to fuck my ass and pussy at the same time. I've always wondered want double penetration would feel like and with two nice long cocks here, now's a good a time as any to try it," Jenna said as her ass had just started to get used to Josh's invading dick.

Soon Andrew's cock was erect thanks to Jenna's amazing mouth and Andrew lay down on the couch with his dick in the air while the other two got in position. Jenna lay on top of Andrew and took his dick with her left hand and lined it up with her moist pussy. She gave Andrew a nice kiss as she moved it in and unexpectedly moaned into Andrew's mouth as Josh had moved behind Jenna and plunged his dick back into her ass. Jenna continued to moan as Andrew moved his right hand to Jenna's clit and slowly began to rub it while moving his left hand behind Jenna's head and softly pushing her lips even closer to his as they kissed even more passionately.

Both Andrew and Josh went slowly at first as they had to get used to each fucking Jenna's pussy and ass respectively. But they picked up the pace as they got use to each other and soon Jenna raised her head and wailed, "Oh fuck yes this is fucking amazing, Keep fucking me and rubbing my clity. This is so fucking amazing. Oh fuckkk." Jenna screamed as she came all over Andrew's pistoning cock.

"I'm cumming too babe, where do you want it," Josh called out as soon as he felt Jenna cumming.

"Fill up my dirty asshole, you know you want to," Jenna demanded and that's exactly what Josh did.

After Josh finished cumming he pulled his cock out of Jenna's gaping asshole and he too realized he had to get home to see his significant other. After he got dressed, he gave Jenna a nice kiss goodbye as she was now bouncing on Andrew's cock. As he left Jenna called out to him, "Josh make sure... hmm... you kiss your... hmmm... wife when you... hmmmm... get home with that... hmmmmm... dirty mouth of... hmmmmmm... yours," Jenna wailed as she again came on Andrew's dick. Josh could only smile as he went out the door.

"Now where were we?' Jenna asked Andrew as she returned her attention to him.

"How about you turn around and let me fuck you reverse cowgirl," Andrew responded to Jenna as she gently grinded on her lover's erect cock with her hands around his head.

"That sounds like fun lover," Jenna said as she gave him a light kiss and slowly turned herself around.

Jenna slowly lowered herself onto Andrew's engorged cock and moved lightly up and down at first so her pussy could get accustomed to the new position. After a few minutes she got used to it and began to move faster and harder and was soon slamming herself down on his cock while also furiously rubbing her clit.

"Here let me do that," Andrew said as he removed Jenna's hand and put his on her clit, "a girl shouldn't have to rub herself while she's riding me as amazing as you fucking are."

"Oh fuck yes I love when my men play with my pussy while they have their dick buried deep in me. It's so fucking hot,' Jenna moaned as she slammed herself down onto Andrew's cock as hard as she could go.

When Andrew rubbed Jenna's clit as fast as he could, Jenna wailed, "oh fuck I'm going to cum all over your dick, I want you to cum with me."

As soon as she finished saying this Jenna gripped onto the couch with both hands, leaned back, tensed up and shuddered as she exploded all over the cock in her pussy. At this moment Andrew exploded into the hot mom's pussy as Jenna shouted, "That's it cum in my married pussy with your big thick cock. Make me a cheating whore. Oh fuck yea."

As they came down from their mutual orgasms Jenna put her left hand over his hand that was now slowly massaging her pussy to help him rub her. At that moment Andrew happened to look up and see their reflection in the dressing room mirror and he noticed the wedding ring on Jenna's hand that was helping him massage her clit and shot a little more cum into her pussy.

"My husband never helps me get off, maybe that's why I have your dick in my pussy," Jenna looked back at Andrew with a smirk just before she put her right hand behind her lover's head and brought their mouth's together for one long french kiss to finish their fantastic fuck session.

"I didn't even have this much sex in college" Jenna thought to herself, "and it certainly wasn't this crazy or intense. Yep my life couldn't be better."

wowsex
wowsex
8 Followers
12