Life Ain't Easy Ch. 02

Story Info
The best plans of mice and men.
2.7k words
4.43
114.5k
22
32

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/29/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must thank Techsan and my LadyCibelle for their proof reading and editing skills. But I must also add, as I can't leave a story alone, I could well added some cock-ups after they have seen it and before it gets posted. That should keep the GPs happy at least.

*

I don't know how long I sat there staring at that hotel. My mind was in a kind of daze. I had just followed my loving wife to a hotel where I had been informed she was going to meet her lover; the guy who apparently claimed to be the father of my children.

Then I saw the light come on in one of the rooms on the first floor. Now I had on occasions been into the Royal in the past. Sometimes we have used it for seminars and things at work. The rooms on the first floor are numbered in the 200's so I assumed that was room 204, the one my informant had said they usually used. Unfortunately there was a balcony on all the rooms on this side of the hotel that obscured my view. I moved the car up and down the road but I couldn't see anything inside the room even though the curtains were not drawn.

For the next hour or so my mind was in turmoil. Should I go dashing in there like an avenging tiger? It sounds like the obvious thing to do. But on reflection I thought, I was only going on what someone else had told me. I had no proof that Maggie was in that room and if she was I had no idea who she was with or what she was doing. Supposing she was on some innocent errand, which seemed unlikely to me but it was a possibility. Supposing she was meeting some lover, but in a different room. I'd look a complete idiot, prove nothing and more likely tip Maggie and her so called lover off that I was suspicious.

Let's face it: whilst I'd been sitting there a dozen couples had gone in and out. If I went to the wrong room I'd most likely get my teeth kicked in for my trouble. No, it was better if I waited to see with whom Maggie comes out. I was sure I would be able to get all the evidence I needed at their next rendezvous. In the end I settled on parking in the hotel car park to wait and see what happened. Look, what was the point in rushing things, if this has been going on long enough for this creep to be telling people that my kids are his, what difference is a bloody month going to make now?

It would also give me time to move some finances around as well. These divorces can be very expensive. I'd be far better off if I quietly moved some of my money to where the lawyers can't find it and that was going to take some time.

You'd honestly be surprised at what goes through your mind when you are sitting waiting for your so-called loving wife to finish her little tryst.

About ten thirty the light went out in the room and a few minutes later Maggie came out the front door alone. She turned right into the car park and actually walked right past my car. But she was looking up and down the road and not at the parked cars.

When there was no traffic about, she all but ran over the road into the shadows by the houses on the other side and then quickly made off down the side turning towards where her own car was parked.

I sat around watching the door of the hotel but only groups and couples came out. I was expecting a single man to appear. But I was out of luck.

At midnight I made my way home. I really didn't know how I was going to handle things at home. Whilst I had been sitting outside the hotel that was the one thing I hadn't thought about. I must have sat in the drive for a long time before I got up the nerve to go inside. When I got in I was met by Abigail and Ashley (my second eldest). They told me their mother had gone to bed and they were wondering where I had been as I was so late getting home. I told them I had been at the sports club where I had been playing snooker.

I went up to bed and as I got in Maggie cuddled up to me. Now this was my big test, I didn't want her to know I was suspicious of her so I had to play the loving husband. Well, I was the loving husband; it was Maggie who was doing the betraying.

Maggie's hands started roaming. I knew that she was intending that we have a session, but she was unlucky. For some reason my pecker decided that it wasn't going to play ball. Well, I think I knew the reason but Maggie was surprised. In all the years we had been together it was the first time she hadn't been able to turn me on.

I acted just as surprised as she was and told her I was going to have to see the doctor about it as I was much too young to have the equipment failing. We fell asleep in each other's arms. Well, that's a bloody lie; Maggie fell asleep and I lay there wondering what had gone wrong between us and when.

The following day and the days that followed nothing appeared to have changed. Maggie acted as she always had and I had to act my socks off pretending that nothing was wrong.

The only thing I can remember that was any different about that time was Abigail and Ashley. They both seemed to have suddenly grown up; Ashley announced that she was moving in with Abigail and Mike. Basically they said it was to help with the rent. But I had my suspicions that she figured she would have more freedom with her fiancé Roger. If you know what I mean?

Hey, I was a teenager in the sixties. Besides advising them to use extreme caution, my girls were free to make their own choices.

As a matter of fact I suddenly realised how much all my girls had grown up. I may have been mistaken but over the few months before I found out about Maggie, all my daughters had grown much closer to me. I found I didn't have to lay down the law as much and the younger two would never be late home anymore.

I gave the Royal a good check out. Being the director in charge of servicing and maintenance at Punchall I visited the Royal on the pretence that I was going to hold another seminar. They were too happy to help and laid out the red carpet. Whilst I was there, I gave room 204 the once over. It was the bridal suite, very nicely done if you ask me.

I'd done my homework and asked if it was available for the third Wednesday of the next month. Guess what? It was booked for the third Wednesday of every month. I stood behind the guy as he typed the date into the computer; I nearly had another heart attack when I saw it was booked in Maggie's maiden name. I booked the room next door under my secretary Steff's name. I'd had to bounce all this off someone and besides my brother there was no one else I could trust.

When I got back to the office I quickly told my secretary what I had done and that night I went round to her house and told her husband about my problems. I didn't want him getting any wrong ideas. He was very sympathetic and offered to come with me on the night. Apparently he had caught his first wife on the lam. Gary and Stephanie turned into good friends who I have relied on a lot over the last few years.

Maggie and my sex life almost died out completely although it did recover a little as the years went on. Once I knew whom she was going with, I got my act together. I will admit I was using her for sex and sex alone. But I was acting the part of the loving husband. I was so hurt by her actions that when the time came to end it I wanted it to take her completely by surprise.

All too soon it was the third Wednesday of the month again. I came home from work to find that we had visitors for dinner: Ashley, Abigail and Mike joined us. No sooner had Maggie gone up to change for her bridge night than Abbie asked me if I wanted to go and play snooker again.

This turned out to be very useful since I had intended going out even if it did mean I left Hannah alone. But having her two older sisters there saved me having to worry. Bridget, the second youngest, was staying with a friend from college.

Gary met me at the sports club and we used his car to drive to the Royal. He signed us in and we went up to the room. A quick look at the balconies assured us that I could get over to 204's balcony. From there I could film what was going on in the room. Assuming they never closed the curtain that is. They hadn't closed them last month so I was hoping that was their habit.

I climbed over the balustrade and jumped the gap, with Gary holding onto a safety line. I had no intention of killing myself. Well, not at that time.

I hid by the wall alongside the window and watched Maggie come up the road and enter the hotel. It was less than ten minutes before the light came on. I tentatively looked around the window frame and almost immediately threw up. Within seconds of entering the room Maggie was on her knees sucking my brother Robert's cock. Gary was at my side within seconds. He didn't know Bob from Adam and just grabbed the camera and started filming.

I didn't look again and left Gary to do the filming. He stood there leaning back against the balustrade and filmed it all. How the devil neither Bob or Maggie saw him I'll never know? Gary was still filming and on his third or fourth tape when they turned the lights out and left the room.

To say I was totally pissed off came nowhere near how I felt. To be betrayed by your wife is one thing but to be betrayed by your own flesh and blood was unbelievable. Yes, when we were younger Bob and I were always at each other's throats but I thought we had grown out of it. It appears Bob had found a way to really screw me (pun intended).

Gary went down to the bar and brought me back a stiff drink. He got himself a scotch as well but I'm afraid I drank both of them. He told me that he had seen Bob leave by the back door. That explained why I hadn't spotted him last month; there was a completely different car park out the back, approached from another road.

Gary went back down to the bar and this time returned with the bottle. I made a hell of a hole in it, I'll tell you.

"Well, I must admit I've seen some porno films in my time," Gary said, "but I've never seen anything quite like that."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"It was like sex by numbers. You wait until you see the film. No kissing or cuddling just sex."

I must have had a confused look on my face because Gary went on. "Look, they came in, she gave him a blow job but didn't finish him off then they both stripped and he did her missionary fashion. I think he came but I'm not too sure she did. My first wife used to fake it all the time and I got the feeling. Anyway they had a drink then she blew him again until he was ready, then he took her doggy style. There was no way he rang her bells that time. Once he got himself off, she went into the shower. He got dressed, she came out of the shower already dressed and they both left. I tell you that is the most boring porno film ever."

Over the next few days I did manage to watch the video and Gary was right. It was the most un-erotic sex I have ever seen. Come on, I told you I've been all over the world and watched some live sex shows in my time. That bit of film was just very dull sex.

Now finding out that my brother was my wife's lover put a completely different aspect on things. My heart turned very cold. Divorcing Maggie was not enough for me and within days I had decided I was going to kill both of them. But this left me with a quandary. What was I going to do about my girls? But then I thought just hold on a minute, they might not be my girls. Bob had the same nose as me, and the same hair.

I loved those four girls and I still had two of them living at home. It was with a very cold heart that I decided to wait until they were all settled and if possible married before I took any drastic action. Besides revenge is best served cold.

Within days my e-mail friend reappeared, it was obvious they were aware that I knew that what they had told me about Maggie cheating on me was correct. They were asking me what action I was going to take. For weeks I ignored him or her. I knew nothing about them. But in the end I told them I would take action at what I considered the appropriate time. The last e-mail I got from them just said 'Good luck'. Then I never heard anymore.

-----------------------------

Well, here I am on this bloody balcony and Hannah my youngest was married last weekend. None of the girls will have any money worries for a while as all my savings are to go to them. I have just to take three paces then fire though the French doors and kill the pair of them.

Taking a deep breath I walked out to the middle of the balcony, turned and taking up the stance, legs apart two hands on the gun ready to let loose. I have nine shots three each for them and plenty left over for myself if I fucked-up the first shot.

Bollocks I've miss-timed it and waited to long. Bob is fucking her missionary fashion. I needed to get clear shots at both of them. Now I'll have to wait until he's finished. I dive back into the shadows and flick the safety back on.

Christ, I'm panting. What the fuck? Something is vibrating against my leg. Shit, it's my fucking cell phone. Lucky the bloody ringer is turned off but they probably wouldn't have heard it anyway. All the times I've been out here filming them over the years and they had never been aware of me yet.

I don't know why but I pulled the phone out of my pocket. 'New message' it proclaims.

There are times in your life when you don't think about what you are doing and this proved to be one of them for me. Come on; I was just about to murder two people and what the hell was I doing pushing the bloody 'read now' button on a mobile phone.

"Dad, please come home. I know you have the gun. Please! We love you and need you. Don't do anything silly. Please come home now. Abbie"

How the hell does Abbie know I've got a gun? I stuffed the phone back into my pocket ignoring the message and stepped back out onto the balcony; the two of them are sitting on the bed drinking wine. Carefully I took aim. But which one was I going to shoot first. Him or her? I decided she would watch her stud die before her eyes.

End of part two.