Life Among the Mailgirls Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freedom, and maybe something more. The summer had been eye-opening for Thirteen, and she'd shed any number of preconceptions about who she was when she'd shed her clothes. The girl she'd been three months ago seemed almost unfamiliar to her now – prudish and uptight, stressed out over longer-term deadlines and tuition bills. That girl had never, truly been looked at as a sexual object, and had never experienced just how surprisingly good it felt to be objectified, to be an object of lust. That girl had never cum like Thirteen had just cum now, had never had an orgasm that belonged in the same conversation as the orgasms she'd had that summer. That girl had never streaked through a public place, had never had a one night stand, had never had a girl-on-girl experience. That girl had never felt the us-against-the-world camaraderie she'd felt while holding Ten's hand in Products & Segments that morning, or the open and honest sharing she'd be a part of tonight at the Imperial. Thirteen wasn't looking to run out and volunteer to become a mailgirl somewhere else, and she felt plenty of sympathy for the girls who still had twenty-some more months to go. But with her summer now almost over, Thirteen could admit that at least part of her was happy she'd experienced life among the mailgirls.

She rinsed her body, but was careful to avoid getting her hair wet. One of her pigtails was out, but she knew – if pressed for time – she could re-do it at her locker. Soap and water washed away the sweat and the sex, and even some of the grime from Thirteen's bare feet. It wasn't a full shower; she wouldn't take a long, complete, scrub-every-part shower again until the end of the day. But it was one of a number of periodic rinses throughout the day, to make sure that her "uniform" remained presentable.

She toweled herself dry with one of the rough, white hand towels the girls were provided, rolled on a fresh coat of the girls' communal deodorant, and misted herself with conservative amount of perfume. And, even as she returned to her locker, she was already doing her hair. If she'd had more time, she might have checked her reflection, but time was a luxury that mailgirls rarely enjoyed. Thirteen was well-practiced at this, however, and knew she was in good shape as she took her place beside Fourteen at her locker. Down on her knees, thighs spread, arm band back in position, and now leashed to the floor, Thirteen was now ready for the rest of her morning.