Life and Love in the Army Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn skiggpy darlin!"

"What are you trying to do, kill your self?"

"An if I zay yeah, who fugin care, cares? Fa, fug thiz fugin shi. Now lee me lone, go. Jus fugin GO! GO GA DAMMID!"

Lenore turned, picked up her purse and walked out. Tears began to well up in her eyes. She had people that she knew in her past from college and the old neighborhood that had done stupid things that resulted in their death. But never on purpose and never someone that she had feelings for. She left the apartment, started her car and sat there wiping her eyes. Her decision from a few days earlier came back to her.

"Stay. Stay and fight. That's what I said, even as just a friend. I hope to hell I don't regret this."

Lenore went back inside, closed and locked the door, made a pot of coffee then called home. She explained it all to Ruby and Leon.

"Just remember what I told you a few days ago girl."

"Leon, kiss the crack of my skinny, black, ass! I'll be here until I know he's gonna be alright. And fuckin him is the furthest thing from my mind right now! Ok?"

Lenore knew that wasn't entirely true but it also wasn't foremost on her mind. Besides Leon had always been an alpha type, so Lenore's brash behavior took him off guard. Which is what she wanted.

"Uh, Yeah, yeah ok."

"Thank you! Now, I have an idiot to save. I'll call y'all tomorrow and let you know how he's doing. Bye."

After hanging up she made a cup of coffee and marched back to the bathroom, unceremoniously drained the water from the tub and waited. After ten minutes she began to doubt her plan. Until Joe's eyes flew open.

"Got damn! Iz fugin cold!"

"Get up Joe. You aren't gonna do this. I'm not gonna let you."

Joe stood up in the tub again. This time though he began doing the 'helicopter' with his penis.

"If ya kin cesh it I a gif ya some."

Again laughing like he had just made the funniest joke in the world.

"Joe, c'mon out. I'm serious. You really do have a long night ahead of you."

"I gotta long ni an a head, nah wai, I mean a fa, yeah fat head for, wai, wai, wai, a big fa dick. YOU, you know you wan ih sweedhard. Gimme kiss."

"Jesus Christ Joe. Would you pleas..."

She never finished what she was going to say. In fact, once Joe had her embraced and kissed her, she forgot what it was. His breath reeked of whiskey but the man knew how to kiss! She couldn't recall ever having a man make her feel what she was feeling at the moment. She had kissed men before but never had she ever had a man kiss her like this. Drunk or not she could feel his passion. The moment was ruined when he slapped her ass and began laughing again. Then quietly, almost like he was making sure no one else but Lenore could hear him.

"Shhhhhh, hey, hey, doan tell no body we kisd. K?"

"What? Why?"

"Cause, 'missing of tribes' uuuuu, tabooooooo."

Mixing of tribes was done with air quotation marks and taboo was punctuated by opening his eyes as wide as he could. She figured that last bit is what triggered what happened next. Joe stood swaying for several seconds as an odd look came across his face.

"Ah fug..."

"Over here babe! Face over the toilet!"

He barely made it. Nude and kneeling on the floor over the commode, Joe let loose. His night of praying to the porcelain God had begun.

After several hours of intermittent vomiting, flushing and a dozen or so cold washcloths, Lenore went to his room and found Joe some shorts and a t-shirt. He was so unsteady she had to help him into the shorts. As she helped him pull them up she came face to face with his girth. She wanted nothing more than to put it in her mouth and let him do as he pleased. Not meaning to she said out loud.

"I'd even swallow..."

"Huh?"

"Nothing. How you feeling?"

"How you think? Like warmed over...bad."

"I made some coffee. Want some?"

"No."

"Oh good. Because I brought you a cup."

"Mkay, thanks."

"Welcome. Living room?"

"Yeah."

"I hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty of a pillow from your bed. Its on the couch. TV?"

"Yeah, I mean no. The pillow, I mean, I don't mind. TV, yeah. This coffee is cold and horrible."

"What's the matter, too strong for you? Pussy."

Joe looked her in the eyes with a blank expression on his face.

"Smartass."

Over the next few hours Joe dry heaved no less than a half dozen times. Each time he swore to God he'd never do it again if he were allowed to live. And each time, Lenore was there for him. Around four am he nodded off on the couch until 11. When he woke, Lenore was curled up with him on the couch. He threw his arm over her and lay there. Regardless of circumstances, this felt good. Natural. Right. But above all, normal. He nodded off with a smile.

Joe woke again just before noon to the smell of bacon and eggs. Initially his stomach turned then growled. He wasn't sure which was worse. The hangover or his hunger. He got up and walked to the kitchen where Lenore was cooking. She was wearing one of his button up shirts and listening to something on his walkman. When she saw him standing there she took the headphones off and smiled at him.

"Hope you like bacon and eggs."

"Yeah, but I might have to skip your coffee. As best as I remember it was pretty bad."

"Yeah it was. But I meant for it to be. How do you normally like it?"

"Black, two sugars, no cream. Normally."

"Go have a seat. I'll bring you some coffee and a plate. I'm about done anyway. And while we eat, we should probably have a talk too."

"When a woman says that it's generally not a good thing."

"Just some general conversation, that's all. But I do know one thing."

"What's that?"

"If you ever do that shit again, I'll not be around to save your ass. You scared the hell out of me last night Joseph. So never again. Ok?"

"Ok. Besides, I'm probably out of vicodin."

Lenore just stared at him. He knew his little joke don't go over very well.

"Sorry. Just trying to make light of everything as opposed to losing my sanity."

She sat a plate down in front of him and another across from him. She came back with coffee for them both and then sat down.

"If you had succeeded last night, how do you believe Sarah and Elizabeth would have felt about that?"

Joe stopped in mid chew not knowing what to think of the question he was just asked. Up to that point he had only thought of them, but never about how they may be feeling. If nothing else Lenore had opened his eyes to his current selfishness. He looked across the table and saw her studying his face. At length Lenore was the one to break the silence.

"That's kind of what I thought. Joe, I've never made any bones about my feelings for you but by the same token, I'll never treat you with kid gloves either. I'll always be brutally honest. You need to think about them and how they see and what they feel about this situation. Not so much Pam but definitely your kids. If Pam is dead set on a divorce or whatever, they need a daddy who loves them no matter what the circumstances are."

"I do love them. With all my heart."

"Well then you can't just say it, you have to live it. Always. Last nights attempt was selfish and stupid. And another thing, the next time you shake your penis at me you'd better be sober and prepared to follow through."

"Wait, shake... What the hell are you talking about? I wasn't THAT fucked up, Was I?"

"Well apparently so. I'll tell you all about it later. Right now just finish eating. I need you to take my clothes to the laundry. You actually got me at one point this morning. Reason I'm wearing what I am right now."

Joe ran Lenore's clothes to the laundry while she did the dishes. He got back to the apartment , brushed his teeth, took a shower and went back to the living room where Lenore was laying on the couch, half watching television, half nodding off. Joe went to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator.

"It's not there."

"What's not there?"

"Your booze. I hid it all. Now come lay with me and watch TV."

"I don't feel much like laying but I will watch some TV."

Lenore lifted her legs to let Joe sit then placed them in his lap. They sat there not really watching Saturday afternoon cartoons. After a few minutes he began rubbing Lenores legs. Ankle to knee and back, slowly, deliberately.

"So uh, you wanna tell me what I did? The whole, you know, penis shaking... I probably need to apologize."

"If it had been anyone else I would have cold cocked them. You get a pass. This time. It's honestly not a big deal. Mainly because I liked it, and it was kinda funny."

"Funny like, haha, I hope."

"Yes, funny haha."

Lenore sat up and ruffled Joe's hair.

" Lenore... I..."

"You what?"

"Thanks for being there. I didn't mean to put you in an awkward situation like last night."

Before she could answer Joe leaned toward her and without thinking she leaned into him. Both tilting their heads in opposite directions simultaneously. Their lips met without thought. It felt like the most natural thing for them both. They broke the kiss and stared into the others eyes. Joe stood and offered her his hand. Lenore was about to speak but was silenced when Joe placed a forefinger in front of his lips. Instead of speaking she placed a hand in his.

Joe led her to the bedroom in silence. At the foot of the bed he turned and faced her, placed a hand on each hip and pulled her toward him. It was as though they had kissed a million times before combined with a lovers first kiss. Magic, electric, loving. Joe could feel her breasts pressed against his bare chest, the thin material of the shirt the only thing between them. Breaking the kiss and placing his right hand on her cheek, he asked:

"Should I stop?"

She nuzzled his hand and her answer was simple but firm.

"No."

Joe reached out and began unbuttoning the shirt. For each button he kissed her neck, nibbled an ear lobe, kissed her chin, kissed her nose, and finally her lips. He took a step back and slid the shirt over her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. She was to him more breathtaking than any dream he could have had. He hooked his thumbs inside the waistband of her panties and slid them down, over and past her butt letting them fall as well.

Lenore did the same to the shorts he was wearing. Now both nude to the other. They stepped in, embraced and kissed each other with a passion neither knew they possessed. Their skin on skin contact was torrid and the contrast of her dark complexion against his light tone added to his excitement. Unable to contain himself any longer, Joe pressed his body onto Lenore as hard as he could. He wanted to melt into her, explore her body from head to toes, front to back. Make love to every inch of her, body and soul.

Leaning together, they slid onto the bed. Joe rolled on top of Lenore, grinding himself into the wettest pussy he'd ever felt. Instead of giving in to his basic carnal impulses to slide inside her he kissed her neck. Slowly kissing his way to her ample breasts. He took a dark nipple in his mouth and began sucking. Circling his tongue around the nipple, then across her chest to the other nipple.

The more he teased the heavier her breathing became. Her hips began to move with more urgency. Joe kissed the center of her chest, wetted his tongue, and traced a path down her flat stomach to her bellybutton. She had an "innie" and giggled when he placed his tongue inside it. Not wanting to waste any more time he slid down and sucked her labia into his mouth and wiggled his tongue back and forth. Lenore gasped and with both hands grabbed the back of his head forcing him deeper.

Taking the hint, Joe used his tongue to separate her lips and locate her clit then sucked it in eliciting a moan and bucking hips. He inserted his middle finger. More moans. The faster he pistoned his finger the harder he sucked her clit until his entire hand was soaked with her juices. A second finger and five seconds was all it took.

"AHHHHH, FUCK YES BABY! THAT'S... SPOT...GODYES!"

Lenores orgasm was loud and long. She pushed his face into her as hard as she could. It took several minutes to realize where she was. Each time she felt like she was coming to her senses Joe would blow on her clit making her buck and causing her pussy to contract around his fingers. After the third time, Joe slid back up her body until he was face to face with her. He rubbed the head of his raging hard-on between her thoroughly wet pussy lips causing Lenore to become even more excited.

"Stop teasing and make love to me."

Joe needed no further encouragement. He slid his turgid member inside her in one swift motion. Neither moved for several seconds. They were content for the time being in the bliss of the moment. Lenore kissed him and wrapped her legs around him pulling him in as deep as possible. She could feel his sack against the crack of her backside. His testicles moving in anticipation of release felt funny but so good. She could feel him touching the back of her womb. Slowly, easily, Joe began pumping in and out. It wasn't long before he could feel his orgasm building. He wanted to go slowly and fuck faster all at the same time. He got to his elbows and began thrusting in earnest. The faster he went the tighter Lenores legs wrapped around him.

"Oh baby..."

"That's it! Fuck this pussy!"

"I'm...gonna..."

"Yeah baby, cum with me!"

"AHHHHHHHH SHIT!!"

Joe came ribbon after ribbon of semen, filling, overflowing inside her. Lenore raked her fingernails across his back and hugged him tightly as her orgasm washed through her entire body. After what seemed like an eternity he opened his eyes and kissed Lenore like he had never kissed another woman, tenderly, with meaning. He didn't realize until that moment he could have that much passion for a woman. Instead of becoming limp he was getting hard again. Something that had never happened before. Lenore could feel it growing inside her. She rolled over on top of him and began to grind, encouraging his rigidity. She smiled down at him.

"Your turn."

Without warning she slid down his sculpted body and engulfed his head with her mouth. The taste of their combined juices was like an aphrodisiac to her. She gripped his shaft as best she could and worked his cock furiously. Mouth and hand sliding up and down his entire length. Joes hips were moving in time with her ministrations.

"Babe, I'm..."

"Um hum."

"I'm gonna..."

Lenore just nodded her head affirmatively. Joe released into her mouth. She swallowed all she could. Some ran between her lips and his shaft. When he had finished she sucked him more making his hips raise off the bed. Joe felt like the top of his head was caving in and he tried to push her off his member. She eventually relented and let it go with a giggle. He looked down as she licked some errant cum off of his scrotum. Joe watched, amazed as she sat up, showed him the strand of semen dangling from her tongue, then pulling her tongue and the rope of cum into her mouth and swallowing.

Joe was in heaven.

12