Life and Time of Lady Vargos Ch. 03

Story Info
The trials of Lady Vargos continue in Chapter 3.
3.6k words
4.53
9.3k
6

Part 3 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rik581
rik581
532 Followers

The Martin Castings Saga" is a work of erotic fantasy/fiction in three distinct pieces and is not based on any beliefs/realities or are any of the characters based on person's alive or dead. This story contains elements of b/d, s/m, forced femininity, and some explicit scenes of gay sexual activity, some non consensual in nature. The story is meant to be a piece of erotic literature for entertainment purposes only, about a straight man who is forced to become another man's crossdressed wife.

I intend to post all the chapters that have previously been posted here.

*****

Chapter Three

"Two Weeks, Too Long, Too Far"

It had been a tough week to be a feminized male bride. Martin had been married two weeks now. Then again there were no easy moments for Martin. He had spent the entire week posing as the sophisticated social woman he was having to be, for his portrait that was to hang in the entry foyer. He had also stood with the Baron to be photographed for the painting that was to hang in their bedroom. This painting was less detailed and needed Martin to only stop in twice for some facial details. It was scheduled to be completed soon.

As for Martin's relationship with the Baron, Martin had finally snapped on the Baron's arrival back from his business trip. His week with the concubines where he had struggled helplessly against their sexual advances while he was dressed sexily in women's lingerie had built up an anger inside him that he could no longer control.

Martin walked slowly to the bedroom after spending an hour with Leanne having his makeup put on and getting dressed. It had been a tough week of shame for him. Sitting for his portrait while the people around him mused at the process he was being forced to endure.

His red hair still done high in a formal updo from his last sitting for the portrait, dozens of pins holding it in place. Leanne had advised him that the hairstyle would not have to be recreated in the morning as the painting was far enough along now he no longer needed to sit for it.

"Let's put some fresh lipstick on before you go in there," Leanne said. She twisted up the tube of red lipstick and Martin's lips were soon coated in the deep crimson color. Leanne stood back and looked at him.

"Just a moment," she said as she reached for the mascara and touched up his long false eyelashes one more time.

"Now that looks much better." Leanne smiled, "Would you like me to lubricate you before you go in for the evening?"

"No," he hissed in an aggressive low tone. "You think that's funny don't you," he groweled.

"Oh no ma'am. Not funny at all, but it is a reality." Leanne held the lubrication up for him to see and then grave an inquisitive look.

"Get that away from me." The thought of bending over so she could insert that lubricating syringe in his ass again just so it would be nice and lubricated for his husband to enter was not about his own comfort.

"Ok then, not today," Leanne said laying it on the counter.

Martin was wearing a bright red short nightie with frills over the shoulders and it barely covered his red crotchless panties. Martin wore white stockings attached to a red garter belt and a pair of bright red 5" patent leather heels. He walked over to the bed quickly his anger growing inside that he was about to present himself to his husband yet again for the evening.

"Well asshole?" Martin said standing there with his hands on his hips. "Do I meet with your perverted approval?" Martin's eyes teared up in anger. He was supposed to pose seductively and ask in a very sensuous way, "Well, what do you think?" At least that is what Lisa had instructed him to do, but there was no way he was going demean what was left of his male dignity by acting like some bimbo nymphomaniac that craved sex with this man.

"Marcia. You are very sexy tonight as usual." The Baron looked up from his reading. "Please join me my love. It's been a long day and I am tired. I hope that doesn't disappoint you yet again."

The Baron had allowed Martin to sleep quietly this week without making love early in the evenings. Martin didn't know it was about the hair. The Baron knew Martin was sitting for a painting and Leanne was doing the hair everyday, so he had refrained, but now, the posing was over.

Martin was indifferent to the Baron's desires. He wouldn't allow this to be anything other than what it was. Martin was being forced to do this and he would not participate willingly in this bedroom romance farce.

"Does this mean you're not going to want my ass tonight?" Martin said in a mocking voice. It almost sounded like Martin was feeling neglected, but to be sure that was not at all how Martin was feeling.

"Marcia my love. I will make love to you tomorrow night. I promise."

"I don't need you. I'm going to take these high heels off since you don't need your slutty whore image to fuck tonight?"

"No, please Marcia leave the shoes on till I've fallen asleep. I find them very sexy. Then you can take them off."

Martin was boiling inside. He couldn't help but squeeze his fingers into fist. The long red fingernails he had done for the painting kept his from making a full fist. Imagine having to display yourself in such a way that another man is being turned on by it, and you have no other choice but to let it happen.

"Lay down Marcia. It's time for you to come to bed."

Martin had resisted getting into bed the first night back arguing that sleeping with him was gross, only to be forced into bed by the Baron who then proceeded to kiss and fondle Martin for the next hour in an attempt to comfort him. The next morning an unwilling Martin did his wifely duties and gave his husband his morning blowjob.

On the second night Martin had also refused to even enter the room, and one of the security people and Lisa put Martin to bed and attached his wrist to the headboard before the Baron had even entered the room. When the Baron came to bed he kissed Martin on the lips several times, telling him how much he loved him, and then rolled over leaving Martin alone for the night hooked to the headboard. It was better it seemed if Martin just got into bed without fighting it. Martin once again performed as a good wife and gave the Baron a blowjob in the morning, even though he was tied to the headboard.

The Baron patted the empty side of the bed with his hand to coax Martin once more.

"Come to bed my sweet."

"Fine," Martin said sliding in the bed now laying on his back looking at the ceiling. The red high heels together on top of the satin sheets for the Baron's viewing pleasure.

Martin received a long deep kiss goodnight, then the Baron went back to his reading. It was about an hour later the Baron rolled over and went to sleep. Martin lay still till he heard the Baron was asleep, then he slipped off the uncomfortable" heels he was wearing and rolled over as well.

"Bastard," Martin said as he got as far away from the Baron as possible on the bed and went to sleep.

"OWWW!!" Martin awoke with a painful yell. His vision blurry as he was suddenly awakened from a deep sleep, being lifted from his pillow by the hair of the lower back of his head. He was now sitting up in bed being pulled towards his husbands groin. He pushed back but the pain from his hair being pulled was too much.

Martin grabbed his husband's wrist with both his hands and held tightly trying to stop the pulling of his hair. Martin's rather small hands with his elegant long red fingernails made him look weak in his struggle with his husband.

"Why do you force me to do this every god damn morning," he yelled turning his head again.

"Marcia, my love, settle down. You are my wife. I desire your affections to comfort me."

"Brutally waking me up every morning and forcibly sticking your dick in my mouth is not me showing affection for you ass hole," Martin said this time slapping the Baron's chest with his palm, his red fingernails lay spread on the Baron's chest digging in as he was pushing back looking like a weak damsel about to perform fellatio whether she wanted to or not.

"I don't want to suck your dick," Martin screamed out as he was pulled down even closer. "OWWWW!, Quit pulling my hair."

"Marcia, quiet down and perform your wifely duties my love." the Baron insisted.

Martin's head was on his husbands stomach now facing the Baron's enormous erection, pre cum oozing from the purple mushroomed tip. Martin realized the Baron must have been laying there masturbating by himself and woke Martin up to finish him off with a blowjob.

Martin jerked back and slapped at the Baron with both hands repeatedly on the shoulders and chest screaming now as he did.

"I don't want to suck your dick. Let me go." Martin was crying tears now. He hadn't reacted like this since the honeymoon night. It was just more than he could take. He tried to kick at the Baron.

The Baron had taken a pretty young woman with him on his business trip and left Martin two men for sexual pleasures. Martin was humped nightly. Now that he was back, Martin had to resume his wifely chores for his husband?

"OWWW!! You're hurting me damn it," he began sobbing now and shaking. His grip becoming weaker. "Oh please Baron, stop pulling my hair it hurts." Martin broke down now and cried his grip finally loosening.

The Baron took Martin's arms and pinned them underneath.

"Don't make me do this. I don't want to suck your...aaggghhhh" Martin said shaking his head slowly as the Baron raised Martin's chin and inserted the head of his penis between Martin's red lips.

The struggle was at least now controlled. The Baron's large manly erect penis was now in Martin's mouth. Just the head and an inch of the large shaft, but still Martin's jaws ached as he strained to open his mouth wide enough to accommodate his husband's massive phallus.

Martin's head was held firmly still now against the Baron's stomach. One of Martin's arms was now pinned under the Baron's back and the other under his leg. The Baron then masturbated the remaining 7" of his hardon while Martin reluctantly waited for his mouth literally to begin filling with his husbands hot semen.

Martin twisted his body and kicked the mattress violently with both of his sexily nylon clad legs in protest, while the Baron continued to masturbate. Martin couldn't get his mouth off the end of the Baron's dick.

To any casual observer it would look like a very upset wife in a pretty red nightie being held and basically being forced to give a head job to her husband. Happens at times, but it's still wrong. But this pretty young wife happens to be a heterosexual young man with a penis and testicles of his own, though they don't function, being forced to perform the same way as female bride would.

"UUUHHHHHMMMMM!!" Martin's dick filled mouth squealed as he tasted the first little trickle of semen on his taste buds. Martin's breathing intensified as he tried desperately one more time to get out of the Baron's firm grip. Martin's legs now kicked the bed up and down furiously as if he were swimming knowing full well what was about to happen.

Martin screamed again when his hair was pulled even harder as the Baron's orgasm began, and this time his mouth began to rapidly fill with the pungent, salty taste of his husband's cum. Martin's eyes squeezed closed tightly as the combination of the hair pulling and his mouth filling with his husband's cum were over whelming. The Baron's body shook as he was experiencing a wonderful raging orgasm now. He pumped his own dick with his fist feeling every drop of his cum that was leaving the tip of his penis and flooding into the helpless Martin's mouth.

Martin's high pitched squeals continued even after the semen stopped pumping into his open mouth. The Baron held Martin's head firmly and left his dick in his mouth so Martin would have to swallow the semen like a proper wife should.

It was a lot semen. Martin thought it strange of himself, but he actually preferred when his husband choked him and pumped his ejaculate down his throat. Physically it was a much more horrible of an experience, as he choked and gagged, gasping for air but he didn't really have to taste a mouth full of his husbands love potion. It was simply squirted down his throat. Doing it this way he would have to taste it all and swallow a mouth full. The after taste made Martin sick.

Martin rolled over on his back after the Baron let him go, but the Baron held his head still. Looking at the ceiling Martin's mouth was open wide as he cried, the sticky semen stretched across the opening between his swollen lips, a small pool of cum on the tip of his tongue and teeth and a small trail running out the side of his mouth and into his ear.

The Baron used the nightie that Martin was wearing to wipe the excess semen from his dick, and then stood and put his robe on. Looking down at Martin he said,

"Marcia. I think you need a little vacation. You are so stressed. The wedding and the painting, all the social duties, it is all overwhelming you my sweet."

"Shut up," Martin cried not looking his way.

"Maybe a spa, and a few social classes while there. It would be easier for you,"

"I don't need social lessons!" Martin yelled as the Baron left the room. "Leave me alone."

Martin refused to talk to Leanne as he was prepared for the day as usual. He did receive a fresh hair set and Leanne took her time and put Martin's hair into a beautiful 60's beehive hairdo. The red hair only added to the dramatic look.

Martin was dressed in his usual undergarments consisting of a longline bullet bra and girdle with garters. The dress he wore today was also straight from the 60's. A white knee length, pleated skirt with red polka dots adorning the entire dress. He wore classic pumps with 5" spike heels. They were also white with red polka dots. His stockings were silk and seamed down the back with a visible reinforced heel. A red belt and white clutch purse completed his ensemble.

Martin was standing still while Leanne adjusted his padded breast. Distinctively pointed and pushing to the sides.

"Well," said Lisa coming in as Martin was finished. "So what happened in the bedroom this morning?" she asked looking at Martin.

"It's none of your damn business," Martin said to Lisa. She was always trying to get a response from him.

"I don't know. The Baron didn't say and of course Lady Vargos doesn't wish to discuss it." Leanne said now patting the padded breast.

Martin found it strange that they both knew something had happened. He had fought back physically for the first time.

"Hold still there pretty lady while I put this on you," Lisa said taking a plastic strip and walking behind him. She place the one inch wide piece of plastic in the middle of his throat and pulled tight enough that it would stay in the middle. It was Martin's PCP tag he had to wear when out in public. On both sides it was clearly labeled "Registered Crossdresser/Transvestite." There was also a scan bar so authorities could check his information quickly if needed.

"There now. How does that feel?" Lisa said standing back and looking at the strip.

"Take it off," Martin said in a low tone.

"Sorry ma'am, going out in public today. Required to wear it, you know that." Lisa looked around the room as if she were missing something. She looked in the master suite and then to Leanne.

"The room is ready," she said.

"Martin," Leanne said taking him by the shoulder and leading him back toward the bedroom.

"There is a surprise for you. Your bedroom portrait is done," Leanne said smiling.

Martin was led back into the bedroom and seated in a wheelchair at the foot of the bed. A strap was pulled around his chest and arm and another around his waist and arms.

"What are you doing?" Martin said as he was secured to the chair.

"Before we go see the counselor you need to see the beautiful portrait that has been done of you and your husband." Lisa smiled and walked behind him.

The painting was rather large on the wall above the elaborate headboard. It was draped in a purple velvet with gold tassels hanging from the bottom.

"Lisa, if you would please leave the room. Only people that are required to be in this room as part of their regular daily task are allowed to see the painting. I'm sorry," Leanne said nodding her way.

Martin sat quietly till Lisa left the room.

"Why am I tied in this chair Leanne?"

Leanne said nothing and walked over to the painting. She reached up and pulled the drapery away, and there was the finished painting of Martin and his husband The Baron.

Martin was stunned for a moment at the image. He looked to Leanne who was also looking at it.

"Oh Mrs. Vargos, that is so lovely," she said looking as she was backing away.

"Is this a joke. I don't understand," Martin said his voice cracking now.

"It's a very personal painting for you and your husband to enjoy."

"It's not right," Martin now whined.

"It is how your husband envisions the two of you together. You look very happy in the painting Mrs. Vargos. I must say."

"No, why did he do this," Martin was almost crying.

"It is common for high social couples to have such painting in their bedrooms."

"Why did she paint me this way Leanne? What does that mean?" Martin said sounding like a child who was in trouble.

"The Baron doesn't want to have to change the painting at later date."

Martin's head dropped. He couldn't speak. He just grunted when Leanne began wheeling him out of the bedroom.

"I can't live like this Leanne. Hasn't enough been done to me already?" a shocked Martin looked about the room.

"It's going to be ok Mrs. Vargos. This is why you are going to see a counselor today. She will help you understand things better and help you work through any problems you may have."

"Leanne, please, no" Martin said shaking his head.

"Shhhhh...You look very pretty today Mrs. Vargos. A very retro sixties look," Leanne said as he was wheeled the reluctant man with the large beehive hairdo down the hallway and out to the car.

The painting sat in the empty quiet bedroom in a large gilded golden frame. The image of Martin and the Baron standing together at the foot of their bed, the Baron kissing Martin's hand while Martin looks dreamily up into the Baron's eyes.

The Baron was wearing a very masculine full length robe of deep blue. He had a look of confidence and desire of a man who had everything he wanted.

Martin's red lips were in a wide adoring smile and his eyes were wide with his false eyelashes giving a sexy allure.

Martin's hair was not red as it was now, but was a dark auburn with purple highlites and was pulled back in a seductive bun on the back of his head. Long rhinestone earrings were visible hanging from his ear lobe, as well a diamond studs that decorated the entire perimeter of his ear. Eight in all. There was also a large rhinestone necklace that lay upon Martin's bare upper chest. The same tiara he wore in his hair for the foyer painting was in his hair for this painting also.

Martin also wore a floor length robe that was very elegant and feminine. It was pink satin with black fur piping around the neck, front and bottom. Martin also wore 6" pink high heel sandals. His toes were elaborately done again by Brittany. His toenails were long and painted two beautifully distinctive colors of sapphire blue and a crimson red, alternating toes. There were rings on every toe, just the way the Baron like them. His fingernails were longer than normal and brightly polished red.

Martin's pose was one hand on his hip holding back his robe to expose his beautiful hairless body while the Baron gently kissed his other hand.

Martin's breast were very large. He had D-cup breast like a woman with very large protruding nipples. Small gold rings pierced through the nipples. His penis also was visible and his male genitals were depicted as very small. His little penis jutted out a full three inches in a full erect state, not much larger than a tube of lipstick with it's little purplish mushroom head. It was almost comical since in real life Martin was a well endowed man but unable to have erections. Here he had an erection. A very small erection, but then again it was also very sexy in a way.

rik581
rik581
532 Followers
12