Life and Time of Lady Vargos Ch. 18

Story Info
Leanne suggest she may leave. Constance is still a bitch.
3.7k words
4.39
6.7k
5

Part 18 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rik581
rik581
536 Followers

Chapter 18

"Changes upon Changes"

Martin rolled over on his side hugging his pillow trying desperately to fall asleep. Though the curlers that Leanne had tightly wound in his hair for the night were very uncomfortable and trying to position his head to sleep in them was exhausting, it was the events of the day weighed heavily on his mind and kept him awake. He had met a young man named Darren yesterday for the first time. They had lunch together today and then walked down the street to a local motel where they had sex.

Darren appeared to be a very nice man and was genuinely sympathetic with Martin's situation of being forced into an arranged marriage with another man and then forced to live his life privately and publicly dressed as a woman. Though Darren himself found crossdressed men erotically attractive and exciting, he did feel that a man should have the choice of how his own life was lived. He didn't want to take advantage of Martin's forced crossdressing lifestyle or his desperate situation and only agreed to have sex with him at Martin's insistence. After all this was to help Martin. It was about committing adultery and getting a divorce not creating an intimate friendship with another man.

Martin dug his red polished fingernails into his pillow.

"It was just a physical reaction, not an emotional one," he said to himself a tear ran out the corner of his eye, as he reflected on the fact he had two mind blowing orgasms while another man was having anal intercourse with him, massaging his prostate with his long curved dick. This was a difficult fact for Martin to accept. "I'm not gay."

Still Martin knew that he had just experienced the most delightfully mind blowing orgasms of his life. He had never experienced anything like that even with a beautiful woman. In his emotional confusion he had asked Darren to do it again to see if it was just some kind of freak happening. Would the second time be as good as the first. It was not, it was better.

Martin rolled over looking at the ceiling his head now fully supported by the wire brush curlers on the back of his head, but he didn't care. The mental image he had of himself laying on his back with his high heel shod feet high up kicking in the air while a young man pounded his ass, slapping against his cheeks disturbed him. He had not just allowed but had actually invited this man between his wide spread legs, requested him to penetrate him and Martin received such a wonderful feeling from it..........and also received guilt.

The whole thing confused and angered him, as well adding a very taboo sense of desire for the sensation that he couldn't deny but couldn't accept how it was achieved.

Martin reached between his legs only to find the golden chastity device once again locked firmly in place. Darren had replaced it when he and Martin had finished their sexual encounter at the motel. Martin fell asleep some time in the early morning.

After Martin had taken care of his morning bath, which included shaving his own legs and underarms, he did the treadmill, and toilet duties. He had decided he would rather do these things himself rather than have someone else fondle him and have fun at his expense. After being strapped into the styling chair Leanne made an announcement as she began removing the curlers from his hair.

"How was your evening Mrs. Vargos? Did you sleep well," Leanne asked pushing Martin's head forward so she could get more of the curlers out.

"It was wonderful," Martin said without conviction.

Any night alone in the bed was a good night for him. If his husband had been there he would have required Martin to perform his wifely duties and suck his overly large dick for long periods of time while he read a magazine or chatted on the phone with some woman Martin didn't even know. He would then either have sex with his husband or be required to deliver a complete and proper blowjob before they went to sleep. Martin's rest would have been minimum at best only to be roughly awakened early the next morning to service and fulfill his husbands morning sexual needs. None of that happened last night or this morning and that made it a great night.

"Mrs. Vargos I may be leaving here soon. I have another client that I must attend to and I have already stayed longer here than I had planned."

"What?" Martin was confused. He had never considered Leanne being a temporary part of all this. "So who is going to torment me every morning?"

Martin was unsure of his future now. The unknown scared him more sometimes than the things he did know. It seemed there was always in depth planning when it came to him and his lifestyle.

"Oh Mrs. Vargos you really didn't think I was going to live here forever did you? There is another young man that is in need of my attention much more than you, and you are far enough along to do without me. You will be visiting the beauty salon and a makeup tech will come to the house each day and help you learn how to apply your own makeup till you can do it yourself, and of course Lisa will still be here."

"Do my own makeup? And if I choose not to wear makeup?" Martin said defiantly

"Testicle massages, maybe scheduled once or twice a week on a regular basis for a while would be my guess. That will be my recommendation."

"You are a bitch," Martin grunted.

"I have always thought you should have one once a week anyway."

Martin raised his head up and looked at her in the mirror only to have her push it back down to the side so she could remove the rest of his curlers.

"Another client huh. You mean there's another innocent man like me out there that is being forced into one of these arranged marriages and you are going to make him dress like a woman for his husband? That is what you do isn't it Leanne. Destroy manhood's. Take away who we really are and then try to remake us into something we are not, by changing our looks and tying to beds so perverted men can call us their wives and fuck us in our ass."

"Well yes Mrs. Vargos that is what it is I do it seems. I'm the only one with any real experience at doing this. It's not and easy job."

"What about this other guy. Does he know what is about to happen to him?" Martin said looking disgusted.

"Oh yes. Even though it is family consent arranged marriage it's totally different than your situation. His family has agreed to the terms and the dowry. He is twenty one and his family has convinced him that this would be best for the family as the dowry would keep them financially stable for life, and that the marriage would be best for him also as he would be well looked after, be very wealthy and be taken care of by this man."

"Does he know the man that he will be marrying?"

"No, I don't think so, but he knows who he is. They have formally met when the marriage contract was agreed to" she said starting to tease his hair.

"Is the young man gay?"

"Would that make everything alright in your eyes Mrs. Vargos if he were?" Leanne said glancing up at Martin. Martin said nothing just lowered his eyes.

She was right. Dorothy was a gay man, and was probably the most resistant of all her clients at being feminized and married to another man by force,

"No he's not. You of all people should know Lady Vargos that doesn't matter in these cases," she answered.

"I thought not. Will he have to dress and live as a woman full time like me?" Martin asked.

"Yes he will," she said without any hesitation, "and he is a very cute young man that will be a beautiful bride."

"So you will be needing your sadistic bondage chair to drag the kicking and screaming young man into so you can strap him down and make him yield to your will, just so you can make him look the way you and his new husband thinks he should look."

"I will be taking and using the chair yes. He is getting married in ten months. There is long term planning behind this marriage preparation. He will begin living and dressing as a woman immediately so that he is well accomplished, his feminine skills and graces well developed and he comes off as as a polished society woman when he is married. He has agreed to this as he feels his family will truly benefit from his decision to live his life as a woman with this man."

"He isn't agreeing to this Leanne, he is sacrificing himself for his family because they don't have much. They would make him do it if he didn't agree I'm sure. This isn't right and you know it."

"You don't know that Mrs. Vargos, and yes it is perfectly legal which makes it right. Some young men are just selected to live this way I guess you could say. It becomes their default destiny," she said grabbing a hand full of his teased hair and yanking his head to one side a little too firmly.

"OOWWW!! What's that for?" he said with a grimaced look on his face.

"One of my early clients was your father you know. Your father called me in to do his male wife John who calls herself Dorothy. Actually Dorothy was the reason the public crossdressing laws were amended to include male brides of arranged marriages living full time as females at the request of their husbands."

"How well did you know my father Leanne?" Martin asked looking up at her firmly. "What kind of man does this to his son?"

"He paid me very well," she said pinning his hair in place now.

"You have no problems doing this to a man just for the money? You don't care how it affects me or that I have a life too? You're not just changing my appearance Leanne, I am literally being held as a prisoner and my entire existence is being transformed just because some man finds pleasure in it?"

"He's not just some man. He's your husband Mrs. Vargos."

"I am suffering agonizing humiliation, and degradation as a human being Leanne. It is not natural for human's, male or female to have a large dick forced up their ass daily. I am a person not an object to entertain with. I have feelings and desires like everyone else. I just want to go back to my old life."

"I have discussed it with you before Mrs. Vargos, I don't agree with some aspects of the arranged marriage laws. They are old and outdated in many ways, and have been amended by powerful leaders with new social acceptances such as gay marriage and relationships." Leanne said this without emotion and continued to tuck and pin Martin's hair.

"Then why do you do this to me. It should bother you on some level." Martin inquired.

"If I didn't do this for you Mrs. Vargos someone else would. It wouldn't change your destiny at all. You would still be doing all this, and I do not have a guilty conscious over you or any other young man being transformed into a feminine wife. I don't make the laws and I like the job and the recognition I receive in the elite social circles. It builds my reputation because I am the only one that has truly performed this transformation for men in marriages like yours."

"It is wrong to do this and you know it," Martin said firmly.

"That is your opinion Mrs. Vargos and you are welcome to it I suppose. It is however permissible under the law to do this to you. Perfectly legal and I only wish that you were happier in your marriage and appreciated the efforts I and others have made for you. You are lawfully married, and your husband has the right in this arranged same sex marriage to insist of you as his male wife, to dress and appear in public dressed as a woman, and he doesn't have to explain his reasons why he's doing it to you or anyone else. Thus what I am doing is the proper thing to do for you and to you."

Martin stared at her in the mirror fuming as Leanne began the process of stiffening his new updo with hair spray.

Martin came out of the room as Lady Vargos wearing a red sleeveless summer dress and red high heel sandals and headed toward the study to begin his day as usual. Martin had picked out this outfit himself and dressed without assistance this morning, Controlling the situation in the here and now as much as he could required him cooperating being Lady Vargos too.

Martin now thought of how he would soon be perceived in the public eye after the events of the previous day became more and more public.

"Lady Vargos, crossdressing socialite fashion trend setter, wife, adulteress and fool."

Some days were better than others for Martin as Mrs. Vargos. Some days he was able to easily prance about playing up this charade sarcastically being flamboyant and flaming at the same time around the staff. Then there were days that the shame of acting as a fag overwhelmed him and the reality of it all was just too much.

He would lash out with the same old tired arguments that caused the hired help to snicker or move away quickly to avoid breaking out in laughter in his face. No one was sympathetic to his misery in the place. He did not care what the people thought or said anymore. He kept telling himself that over and over trying to believe it, but it wasn't going to become true. It still hurt his feelings when he heard condescending comments about his lifestyle as if he had chosen it himself, but he was doing the job, being Lady Vargos head of the household while laying the ground work for a divorce, the only way to escape.

Martin was sitting in the study when a familiar voice interrupted his thoughts.

"Well, it was a very convincing sex tape. You looked as if you were having a good time."

It was Constance entering the room. She was once again over dressed for the occasion. She was wearing a glittering full length gown and made up for the Ball that was not happening, accept maybe in her mind. Martin began to think there was something else wrong with her other than her perverse sexual desires and sadistic personality. She had a smirk on her face that Martin wasn't sure about. Was she finding his little escapade amusing, or was she being sly before her next move.

"I did what I had to do to get out of here," Martin said looking at her seriously.

"Well the way you were sucking that dick was very entertaining to watch. Leo and I had to laugh at how fast your head moved," she said with a laugh. "Obviously you have done that many times before. Don't know why any one would want to do that," she said looking about the room. "Accept for the concubines and whores of course. They'll do most anything for money."

Martin didn't give her any energy. She couldn't see what really happened on the tape. The orgasm he had wasn't visible but his uncontrolled body reactions and high pitched screams of pleasure could be seen and caused him shame.

The way his body had trembled as he wrapped his shaking legs and arms around Darren, squeezing his thighs hard against Darren's hips as his body tensed. Martin's toes curled under in his high heels, his red fingernails digging into Darren's back and the high pitched girlish squeals and then screams of unexpected ecstasy were all uncontrollable displays of satisfaction. It was so mortifying to now be standing in front of a woman who had just watched a tape of him doing such a private act. She had watched it several times. He felt so vulnerable and so ashamed standing in front of her.

"I did it for the divorce. What do I have to do next to get this done?" Martin asked .

"The deed itself is done. You have fucked another man without the permission of my son, but I need you to have a a few more meetings with this man and maybe some public displays of affection in a park or something semi private. Something to get the the social gossip juices flowing with this disgraceful act of betrayal you are committing."

"You want me to appear to be his girlfriend," Martin said.

"Appear to be? Oh no darling, I want you to be his slut girly boyfriend. I want no doubt when this goes to court that you are using my son." Constance stood back and looked at Martin's appearance for a moment. "Don't worry darling I'm sure he will enjoy you constantly trying to touch him inappropriately in public, and stealing kisses. What else would he expect from a bitch slut like yourself."

"No. I've done the tape and had the sexual affair. Why do you want to humiliate me even more," Martin said getting angry.

"You will kiss this man deeply and passionately on the lips over dinner in a nice restaurant for everyone to see while fondling yourself under your dress the next time the opportunity arises. That's the kind of slut I want the public to know about and see, and be able to testify to, and that's the kind of slut you will be," she said pointing her finger to make her point.

Martin took a deep breath to control his anger. This was nothing more than public exhibitionism.

"How long do I have to do this?" he said looking at the desk.

"The rest of the week should be adequate if you put as much effort into it as you did sucking his dick on that film."

Constance giggled at her last statement, "Oh and by the way, platinum blond was a nice hair color change for this. I'm glad you thought of it."

Constance left the room. Martin sat alone thinking about things and what she had said. This image she wanted him to portray in public was going to be so demoralizing. He tried to picture a big hair bimbo sitting at a table with Darren wearing a huge smile on her glossed red lips, while Darren was constantly pushing her hands away as she sexily gestured, posed and cooed at him trying to get him to seduce her caring not at all who was watching or the reactions. The type of bimbo that would have spread her legs right there on the table. Then he tried to make that bimbo him, with all those people watching.

"Is that what she expects? I can't do this," he said slapping the desk. "I'd be arrested."

A while later Martin answered a phone call. He was expecting Phoebe to call in regards to and question him about local gossip. When he answered the phone it wasn't Phoebe.

"Hi Mrs. Vargos. Having a nice day?"

It was Dorothy.

"What do you want?" Martin huffed.

"I want to make sure you are there this afternoon for your nipple injections. It's time to get them done."

"You stay away from me. You're not doing that to me "

"Yes we are. I was hoping you would be cooperative in this, but we can do it the other way if needed."

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Martin shouted hanging up the phone.

Martin immediately picked up the phone and dialed the number that was written on a piece of paper. The phone rang twice then a man answered.

"Oh Darren, I'm so sorry to bother you but I have to talk with someone. I can't do what they are wanting me to do. I am a man, I can't pretend to be a loose bimbo. They want inject my nipples I.......I......."

Martin became flusttered. It he felt he had a sympathetic ear in Darren and it made the much needed emotional release easier.

"I will help you where I can Marcia," he said softly. "You want to talk a while?"

"Yes please, I would like that."

Martin explained what Constance had said she wanted him to do. Martin said he didn't understand why he had to do all this and he told Darren he understood if he didn't want to do the embarrassing public displays of affection.

"It's OK Marcia. We can meet someplace where such displays are not as out of place. I know some places we can go, that is if you want to do some of that. I will help you, just let me know the extent you need to go to."

"I don't want to do it at all Darren. I feel so ashamed talking to you about it. I have to do it for the divorce, and I must use you Darren. Use you as the instrument of my betrayal to my husband."

Darren chuckled on the phone, "I will let you know if the you are getting to over the top for me. I ask that you do one thing for me, that is if you can."

"What's that?"

"Say you will dress pretty for me. Feed my desires a little along the way. That is if you can." Darren sounded sincere.

"I'm not enjoying this Darren. It is hell to me."

"I know, I'm sorry I asked. I am here to help you...........Martin."

rik581
rik581
536 Followers
12